YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 145 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 282 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun & Enjoying Company To Work For If You Love Working With Kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leander, TX2019, július 20.
As a Camp Counselor depending on if you are full time or part time , you work 4 or 4 1/2 hours M-F starting off at $9-$10 hr , pay biweekly , eligible to work full time after a certain time being..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, július 20.
My experience had its highs and lows. It is a stressful and demanding environment but can be rewarding. Management was okay, could be better. Fun field trips with campers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, CA2019, július 19.
Good program for kids, safe environment for everyone . Variety of Ethnicity’s and cultural backgrounds . Good program for kids, bsbdhdjjsishdbdbdbdbdb
Love the Y.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, NJ2019, július 18.
I grew up in the Y. and when I was able to work this was the first organization that worked for. I loved being around the kids and the community. it was a great experience.
family oriented
pay
Productive yet interactive
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, július 16.
I've been working for the YMCA for about three years now and while I am in the process of relocating, I have really enjoyed my time there! I have worked at the Wade Walker location in Stone Mountain and it feels like family to me. My dad used to coach soccer when it first opened, my sister used to work in membership registration, and now I'm finishing my first year as a camp counselor.
Great
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davie County, NC2019, július 16.
Love working with this group at the YMCA. Management is great and easy to work with. Everyone is supportive and cares about your well-being. The hardest part of this job is leaving everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely love working here
YMCA Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clayton, NC2019, július 15.
The interview already showed me what I was signing up for. It helps with my problem solving skill and just letting go and dancing with kids and being silly is a whole lot of fun
Fun
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2019, július 15.
I have a lot of fun playing games with kids. They love when you interact with them. Although it can be difficult dealing with a child that is having issues there is always a way to fix the problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the summer camp wasn't a bad place to work
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harriman, NY2019, július 14.
it was good experience to interact with the child. I've learned patience is the key to handle the children and to remain calm and any situation. the camp manger was nice. it really felt like a camp being in the woods with the children and seeing the cabins. the hardest part about the job i trying to get the kids to listen when they are all excited for the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smile on the kids faces ready to start another fun day at camp YMCA/
YMCA Northwest Family
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, július 11.
A typical day at work involves getting the children ready for a active day at camp full of different, fun activities for all age groups. We have lunch, tournaments for the children to showcase sportsmanship, and ceremonies rewarding the children on their weekly accomplishments.
awesome Time, very fun
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haliburton, ON2019, július 9.
working was a blast and had lots of fun. Pay was not the greatest.
Fun and creative
Afterschool Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, július 7.
I was able to work with elementary aged children after school hours and I thought it was cool because they were able to learn more without being in the classroom and it was as if I was the teacher.
Fun Environment
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2019, július 7.
I like working here because you learn as much from your group as they learn from you, my supervisor is an amazing dedicated individual.
The most enjoyable part of this job is knowing that you have been a part of children's lives as they have been part of yours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you enjoy watching children
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Doylestown, PA2019, július 7.
I had been going to the YMCA summer camp since second grade. I went through the different "grade" levels at camp all the way through CIT and I was excited to be a counselor when I turned 16. I was with specialty camps for the most part, and that was fun, most of the kids were well behaved because they wanted to be there. However, once most of the college kids had left, what was left of the counselors were handed what was left of the kids. These kids had no respect for authority figures. That was the main reason why I left. They were so disrespectful and rude to the counselors and other campers and I couldn't handle it. It wasn't the manager's fault, or any of the staff member's faults. I thought I would be able to handle it and I couldn't. I think this would be a great job if you want to be a teacher in the future or really enjoy babysitting children, but otherwise, I would not recommend it.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard job, little pay, poor management
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Greenbus2019, július 4.
Worked here for a summer, it was a very stressful and never-ending job. Management doesn't communicate well and blames issues on lower staff. Paid minimum wage for a hard job and out in hot sun all day. Not the best.
enjoyment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, július 2.
the greatest thing about working at the YMCA was the experience of working with several different children. having to manage them was great way to develop my leadership and responsibility skills.
One of my favorite jobs
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, július 1.
I was a sports camp leader. I had up to 40 girls in my cheer dance tumble class and every day we had a ball. The managers know the kids as well as we do and work along side us. So when one of the trouble makers causes a problem and we correct with Disciplinary actions it is never our words against children. The managers always have our backs because kids WILL lie to their parents but it helps when a manager knows the kid so they can mediate. We swam every day unless there was lightning. We made up games, and it was an all around great job. We didn’t make much money for what we did though.
Pro érvek
Great management, structure, family oriented
Pay
high speed productive environment
Summer Camp Conselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  350 s foster dr,2019, június 28.
nice people in a well organized workplace. it was a fun filled place with the happy campers very satisfied with the program. great activities to team-oriented planning,
Great fun environment
Camp Counselor/Counselor Training Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claryville, NY2019, június 25.
Best way to spend a summer by becoming a camp counselor where you get to learn many new skills and meet so many different people from all around the world. Is a truly rewarding job to have when you get to help kids everyday and become their role model.
Personal Growth, but Physically Taxing
Camp Counselor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wernersville, PA2019, június 24.
An extremely active work environment, requiring that you be alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic 24/6 or so. You get one day off per week. Be careful with promised time off, advertised to have an evening and 24 hours off per week and occasional sleep-in days. This is not the case unless you have bus duties for the day camp. You get about 24 hours off per week if children are all picked-up on time AND all cleaning is done at lightning speed. While an amazing experience with lots of outdoor fun and encouragement of spiritual and personal growth, it is a very physically taxing job that you will not feel like you've rested at the end of the summer.
Food and Lodging, Training, Life-long Relationships, Outdoor Recreation
Long Hours, Low Wages
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van