YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 147 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 326 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL2019, augusztus 13.
A typical day working at the YMCA is fun. It’s only really fun because of the kids and coworkers. Managers don’t really help with issues so just hope that you have smart coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a productive place, and I fun atmosphere
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, augusztus 13.
My 3 years at YMCA was nothing short of amazing, some things could’ve been better, but everything ended up coming together at the end. Management was barely around for any back bone support my team & I needed through out my summer at Spurlino YMCA. At the Spurlino YMCA branch most of the summer camp activities did take place outside, so that is another negative, how ever it was a smooth summer camp regardless of everything that was going on.
Free Lunches
rarely any benefits
Impossible-to-meet political correctness demands
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Central, IN2019, augusztus 13.
Impossible-to-meet political correctness demands and disrespectful practices at every level of management I encountered. Received no support in the job when needed, instead a record of minor errors was accumulated and on one day were presented formally in exaggerated form. The un-professionalism amazed me and I ran for the door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you love kids
Aftercare/Summer Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bonita Springs, FL2019, augusztus 12.
During the summer you work with kids for at least 8 hours a day, so you must be very patient. During the school year you are really only with th e kids for four hours day so it is not as demanding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Worked at a camp
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandenburg, KY2019, augusztus 12.
It was very fun to work at a ymca summer camp. It was an overnight camp so I worked there all week all night with a two hour break every day. It was tiring but very rewarding.
Pro érvek
Experience with kids, great atmosphere.
Tiring, low pay.
Hectic
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jennersville, PA2019, augusztus 10.
As a lead counselor I had to write up a lesson plan for my campers, tend to up to 30 campers, lead activities, etc. I learned how to react quickly and under pressure. Working with children gave me the chance to learn patience even in a very hectic environment. The management was a bit unorganized and scheduling was confusing at times.
consistant hours
poor management
Dont work there
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2019, augusztus 7.
Worst job to work out. Unorganized, doesnt make anyone feel welcome, under-staffed, and has us outside 24/7. Would not recommend for anyone. Don't do it.
Great for young professionals
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2019, augusztus 6.
I would have tyo say that the YMCA is a great place for anyone at any stage in their life. Just starting out, restarting, or continuing. It is everything you think the YMCA would be and more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA but....
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2019, augusztus 6.
The management wasn't the best and counselors never communicated with one another. Classrooms were very hot. But I wouldn't mind working there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great place to be there forever, but a great place to make friends
CAMP COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Meriden, CT2019, augusztus 5.
I've been with the YMCA for nearly 5 years now and I have not gotten a single raise, other than when they raised the minimum wage. The job is suited for high schoolers or kids in college desperately looking for a job to fill the gaps of their busy schedule. Although, I've met great people through the Y, I wouldn't want to stay here for the rest of my life.
Underpaid and overworked
Nothing much to say
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington Avenue2019, augusztus 1.
Very similar to my other experience where I served as a mentor, and supervisor for the youth. Fairly straight forward but hectic at the same time. That's it.
Great work environment
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, július 28.
This was my second job and I applied to be a camp counselor. The experience with my coworkers and superiors was almost always positive. I will coming back next summer to work again. 9/10 recommend
Love it!
Camp Counselor, spiritual leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tippecanoe, OH2019, július 24.
Hard work builds character and I've built alot of character working for the YMCA! I love the people here tho and it's like a big family. I would recommend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got to experience something I would never see myself doing.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, július 24.
Basically a typical work day for me at the Y was coming in at 6:30 in the morning get breakfast then start my shift at 7:30 am to 8:30 pm. I was there so long because my uncle was an executive camp director for that sight and we would be the ones to close everything down at 9:30 pm.
played basketball alot
Kontra érvek
often switch you around from different camps
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and hands on
CAMP LAKEWOOD COUNSELOR IN TRAINING (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potosi, MO2019, július 24.
Working at YMCA is a very hands-on and interactive job. It is quick-paced and you have to be very creative when creating programs and working with the various age groups you will have.
Fishers YMCA
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fishers, IN2019, július 24.
I wouldnt recommended anyone join the summer jobs here until new management comes in. It was the worst experience that I've had with a summer with the YMCA I was moved constantly and management wouldn't use my skill to their advantage and would place me in spots that made me miserable and then when I emailed them about the situations they would ignore me, So I left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, július 24.
At Summer Day Camp I got to see many kids from kindergarten through 8th grade, all shapes and sizes, and all who has there own sparkling personality. It was a great experience to see and meet new faces everyday and getting to help them and experience the fun of Summer Day Camp with them.
Productive workplace
Summer Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2019, július 24.
Loved getting along with the members, hardest part is doing work related stuff without getting paid for, such as prepping/planning. Most enjoyable is getting benefits of having the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a decent place to work
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, július 22.
If you love summers, and enjoy being around kids as well as being a big kid yourself this is perfect for you! It really brought out leadership in me that I’ve never known before and I had a great summer
Fun Environment/ Pay for Fun
Lower Pay/ Management
Productive and exciting Workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rhinelander, WI2019, július 22.
It was a tough job keeping an eye on the children.
I was there to take care of other peoples children over the summer and counsel them in an appropriate manner.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van