Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

Munkakör megnevezése
Camp Counselor2 242 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 242 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 738 értékelés megtekintése
Ymca
I was able to fit into the culture at the YMCA well. The managers were nice and very understanding. If a coworker had any problem they were able to take time out of their day to answer questions and concerns.
Productive and fun workplace
During the summer I'm a camp counselor for preschool-aged children. Each week there would be a new theme for the children to attend. During the school year, I work with toddlers at their Childwatch program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and great employees
Having several kids to watch could be stressful, but everything about it is fun. Awesome activities to do each day with the kids. You are sad to leave because you learn to love the kids as time goes on.
the best place
the ymca is such a great place to work, the people who run the place are so amazing. I never had a problem with any drama. it was always a safe environment.
1,0
Eh
I did not enjoy working at the YMCA. the kids are absolutely wonderful but some of the staff is just rude and judge mental. you do get paid bi-weekly and direct deposit.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Collaborative and Productive Work Place
My days consists of going through the various camp activities I scheduled in my lesson plan that week. I learned how to handle stressful situations and collaborate wth my fellow counsellors.
Great Environment
Easy to bond with other workers to make for a positive and enthusiastic work experience over all day in and day out. Would happily work there again in a heart beat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are awesome it’s a great place to work. I would recommend this place to all friends and family members, urs a great company. Thank you to everyone who works there
Caring Environment
On a typical day at work, we'd begin the day with opening ceremony, then onto our scheduled activities. While working as a counselor, I learned that patience is truly a virtue. The hardest part of the job, was leaving work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able work with our groups on various challenges that surrounding the theme of the week. (Ex: Dance Contest, Old Town Road Remix Challenge, Talent Show)
3,0
Stressful alright working environment
definitely not for everyone, but if you like kids, you would probably be fine with the job. Management is alright, definitely not the best. Pay is not as much as it should be considering the work load.
3,0
Great people, poor pay
The YMCA is full of amazing people but the pay is not up to par with the work being done there. The YMCA is small and does not offer as many resources as other YMCAs. It is a great place to work if you love kids or are looking to begin working in childcare.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
I loved working there the people where great and the you get to interact with child and play and have fun with them and teach them developmental skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and positive summer job
The staff was friendly and social and management kept us on our toes. the campers were always a handful but we created relationships and made memories all summer. a great place to work
Camp counselor
Was a great experience and always looked forward to going to work. Overall would highly recommend this job to any one that is interested in working with kids and having a good time.
Fun place to work
Very fun place to work at for a camp councilor, as the people were typically very enjoyable to be around and overall environment was very friendly. Hardest part of the job would be having the occasional trouble maker but other than that it was great!
Easy going and fun.
A typical workday is relatively easy. I go to one of the drop-offs that the kids go to and then ride a bus with them to camp. Once we're at camp we do three activities, swim, and eat lunch, not in that order though. Then the camp ends at roughly 3:30 pm and we ride the buses back to the drop-offs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty nice place to work
Its a nice environment for someone who enjoys positivity and a wholesome place to work and spend time, YMCA camp counselor summer job will test you but its rewarding and fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative and busy workspace with children
-Be interactive with children
-Ensure children's safety and well-being

-Load and Unload camp's luggage from buses

-Clean up camp, bathrooms, and dining halls

-Plan events and skits for children

-Lifeguard watch

-Offered comfort and advice to children dealing with particular struggles

-Effectively communicated with other volunteers and upper management to ensure complete care of the children and the satisfaction of the parents

-Acknowledged parents' and children's issues and resolve their problems quickly and efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is great adults and their kids
The YMCA while known for being a fitness gym for adults, is also a great source for an after school program for kids. It offers a wide range of sports activities and fitness programs that help keep kids healthy and fit!
Fun summer job
At YMCA Storer Camps you don't make a lot of money because you are a summer camp counselor, so they give you free food and housing for the summer. It's a lot of fun working with kids and watching them have a fun time. You meet a very diverse group of people as well with international staff.
Fun Summer Job
Camp Counselors get to work with the kids all day, guiding them through teambuilding activities and teaching them about the outdoors. At times very stressful, but overall fun and rewarding.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés