YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

2 150 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 362 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Rewarding work
Residential Summer Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2019, szeptember 6.
Worked as a residential Summer Camp Counsellor in Ohio at YMCA Camp Willson as part of the Camp America cultural exchange programme. Work could be difficult and tiring, very long hours, but surrounded by committed and caring colleagues who made working there worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Day Camp / Afterschool Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, szeptember 4.
Very good place to work and the fun you have with the kids will make your day. The downside is the hours and the schedules that are not flexible but supervisors and co workers are awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hands on and interactive
CAMP COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2019, szeptember 4.
I enjoy working at the YMCA. The children are a joy and the staff is fun to work with. The atmosphere is filled with enthusiasm and the ability to work with campers is exciting. I believe it is a job that can help any individual reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun atmosphere to be in that required lots of communication.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverview, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Each day I was responsible for up to 200 campers and 6-10 counselors. This required me to communicate effectively with each of my employees and to be intentional in my decisions and actions. This job also involved calling parents and handling customer service which I have begun to excel at.
3,0
Interesting and fast paced
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 3.
I enjoyed working with my coworkers but a lot of the people were often unprepared to work with the children. Many of the adults and individuals who work here are often unpaid by my standards as they are still paid on a stipend for seasonal work.
Nice place to work
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reinholds, PA2019, szeptember 1.
Working with kids through the YMCA changed my life. Our management team was a split between amazing and useless. Some cared about there staff and nurtured the team spirit and the others actively worked against this
summer job
Camp Counselor - Preschool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, CT 068042019, szeptember 1.
This was a summer job. I was lead camp counselor to the preschool department. I enjoyed this experience and the staff I worked with. I would recommend this camp to anyone. It was a wonderful experience.
fun work environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orcas Island, WA2019, augusztus 27.
YMCA camp st croix was a fun work environment , lots of nice people, good setup, not to stressful,. loved my experience and would defiantly be back next year.
3,0
Lazy Employees
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wareham, MA2019, augusztus 26.
I worked at this company for 3+ years and most of the employees don't care for there jobs. Most of my time there was spent picking up the slack and taking the hit from disgruntled members. There is no motivation from the employees to do quality work, and why should they try? Employees are compinsated very little for the amount of responsibility they have to take on.
Great work place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, augusztus 24.
The ymca thought me how to be responsible it was my first job I started two years ago and it was great the job culture is great and the managers are nice this is a great first job
Excellent
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, augusztus 23.
The is the best job for anyone who loves a fast passed environment with new things to come every shift. You work with people who love to interact with others and every shift flies by fast. Trust me, this is a great job, especially for a first job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and community oriented work environment
Summer Camp Counselor, Gymnastics, General Duties (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2019, augusztus 22.
Daily duties included creating lesson plans, stretching with the kids, instructing them through lessons, writing evaluations, and talking with parents after lessons about their child's progress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, but sometimes stressful.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, CT2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoyed working at the Y, as the employees and management were easy to work with. The Unit Leaders were very welcoming. While the job was enjoyable, the campers can sometimes be unpredictable, so I always had to make quick decisions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good morals. Staff needs work.
Day Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Innisfil, ON2019, augusztus 20.
Working here was a good place with wonderful morals and standards but the staff did not uphold these standards to their best ability. They did not keep up with the agreement on contract and were unprofessional when dealing with employee conflicts.
productive and busy
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A typical day at work was clocking in then putting my swim trunks on. After we would all set up the pool lanes and get everything situated so that lessons could take place. After 5 hours of lessons, you get to go home.
Positive Environment and Fun Work Place
CAMP COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Amboy, NJ2019, augusztus 18.
I learned so much working here. I received many certifications that taught me safety procedures when working with children. Working with fellow counselors, as well as, the children was fun and exciting.
Very fun place to work
Lead Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, IL2019, augusztus 18.
The YMCA is such a fun and welcoming environment. I always enjoyed participating in activities at the Y when I was younger, so I knew that it would be a great place to work. Everyone is so nice and always willing to help one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience working there!
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 18.
I’ve gained a lot of patience from working at the Y. The hardest part of the job was finding ways tp keep the kids entertained which after the first few days you learn to do pretty quickly. The most enjoyable part of working at the Y was being able to be myself and play around with the kids in different style games.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
good work enviroment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, augusztus 18.
As a camp counselor, the environment was a lot of fun. some moments were high stress but overall was a good place to work. Management was helpful, and coworkers were friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming staff and helpful management, you matter to the staff and the kids.
Lead Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, DE2019, augusztus 18.
I would recommend working for the YMCA they sculpt you for future jobs requiring great communication and problems skills. The environment is friendly and the hours are flexible.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van