YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 400 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization! Needed full time employment
Membership and Snow Camp Lead Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linville, NC2018, február 22.
I really enjoyed my job at the Williams YMCA, just needed full time employment to provide for my family. I respected their mission and met a lot of long lasting friendships that I value and cherished. The best way to sum up the YMCA is family and everyone goes above and beyond to make the members time there memorable. No complaints here!
Great staff
Kontra érvek
Full time employment was not available.
fun place
Camp Senior Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, február 20.
Hd great summers working there, kids were always having fun. I have been working there for six plus years and every year there were always new faces and new experiences
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting days with lots of fun.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, IL2018, február 20.
I had a great time working at the Y. I met a lot of different people and really enjoyed working with kids. We were all excited everyday and brought a lot of energy to the groups.
Great for Seasonal- Highschool/college students
YMCA CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, GA2018, február 20.
Great people to work for. Works around your schedule and super lenient. As a counselor you are required to interact and play with the children and organize activities. You take care of anywhere between 10-40 children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s what you make out of it
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, február 20.
Some days you think you the job is worth the money then boom kids start having problems and whiches up the whole room. Also as you stay engaged and manage what’s in front of you it will be a good day at work, could get some tough kids but also some future Doctors, Vets at the end of the day it could be worth it if you enjoy kids of all kind
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and challenging work environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Meredith, NH2018, február 20.
A typical day at work consisted of working with kids, maintenance on camp property, and consulting with other staff. Working with kids included living in a cabin with several kids all around the similar age, typically 8-11 years old. It also included teaching activities such as kayaking, arts and crafts and photography as well as eating with kids and making sure they are healthy and happy. The maintenance included setup, cleanup, and breakdown of structures and buildings. The management was skilled and sympathetic to the workers's needs. The most enjoyable part was working with other staff members to make the YMCA camp a better place.
Pro érvek
Free time off, free food, free living, beautiful location
low pay, only summer-time
Best job ever
Camp Takatoka Counselor and Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chouteau, OK2018, február 19.
Want to be a kid again? work for a YMCA summer camp. It was literally the best time of my life and I got to do everything camp related everyday and get paid for it. Free room and board as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to work with kids
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, február 18.
Nothing bad to say, working at the YMCA was good. Just need increase in pay, and hours. They had great training, if needed one on one attention it happen.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and developed professional skills
Camp Counselor (Volunteer) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Campbell, CA2018, február 18.
Relaxed but serious work environment. Great for developing professional and social skills. Forced to work with people that you may not agree with in order to succeed.
Great summer job
Summer Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, február 17.
Great place for student to work for a summer job! Loved getting to hang out and lead these group of kids. The manager was great! had some great coworkers.
Great place to Work
Lead teacher/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oconomowoc, WI2018, február 14.
Camp Counselor and Before and after school program lead teacher. In charge of daily activities during the camp season, along with activities for the kids during the before and after school program
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Changed my life and was a frustrating job to leave.
Camp Thunderbird Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, február 13.
I worked at a sleep away branch of the YMCA. I honestly loved this job but it was impossible to be promoted if you weren't considered a "favorite" staff member. They pay next to nothing for an impossible job and though there is a lot of "family" aspects to the staff and the relationships are great, its frustrating beyond words,
Pro érvek
INCREDIBLE friendships, good connections with kids, and a lot of fun
Kontra érvek
frustrating management, impossible to be promoted, and ungodly work hours
loved it
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, február 13.
Working at YMCA Dodge was overall amazing from my coworkers to the kids everything was so much fun. I got to teach kids many things that they did not know.
teaching
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun, especially if you have a good time working with kids.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2018, február 12.
It was very fun especially in the summertime. We went on a lot of field trips and we discovered a lot of things in the kids loved it all. It was a great experience and if I could do it all over again I definitely would. if you love kids then you will love this job for sure.
Pro érvek
Fun field trips, silly kids, helping teach kids responsibilities
Kontra érvek
Non-relaxed lunches, high stress (ex. Constant child supervising)
Fun
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 12.
It was a really fun job almost like you get paid to be a camper and the kids are great ! Poor training you get thrown in and you’re expected to know what to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best experience of your life
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allatoona, GA2018, február 11.
To be with kids all day everyday is not only part of the job, but part of the privilege. You spend your days doing fun activities with meals/ singing and dancing, etc. It is a tier job that you must work for, but it was the best time of my life and if I could go back I would!
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive work place, children are great
Camp counselor/ECE aid (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, február 8.
helping kids get setteled into class, playing with them, taking them outside to play, lunch time, nap time is always the hardest thing. But i enjoy my job, its a very appropriate place to work for helping me decide what i want to do with my life, and what my major would be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good First Job
Camp Counselor/ Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reston, VA2018, február 8.
Good place to gain amateur experience. There was not much productive training prior to working on the job, so you must be a quick learner. Overall, fun work environment because it feels like camp everyday.
Productive and fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  camp Kresge2018, február 7.
Working at Camp Kresge was a great experience! from soaking in the American culture to looking after the wonderful children at camp, it was all very worth it in the end
Pro érvek
An overall great experience that I will never forget!
Kontra érvek
Long hours but was worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff, environment, and families
Intern Camp Counselor Camp Skyline (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 7.
Working for the YMCA of the Triangle really shaped who I am today. I felt as if I was leaving a family when I stopped working there. Working for them helped build confidence and gave me a character boost which brought me out of my shell. It was great working with the children and families every day and it's something I really miss.

Átfogó minősítés