YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 736 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 228 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Summer Day Camp
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berwyn, PA2018, december 16.
Was able to create a fun experience for children aged from 3-14 years old. Maintained a fun learning experience for the different age groups and taught life lessons. The mandatory water breaks are good but on hot days there was no escape form the heat. The management was a little unorganized.
free food on Fridays
Kontra érvek
short breaks, outside in the heat too much
Loving Fun Working community
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Claryville, NY2018, december 16.
A typical day at work would be waking up in the morning, waking the campers up and helping them get ready for the day. I would then send and supervise campers for their daily activities until its time for bed. I've learned patience, care, teamwork, not being judgemental, and other amazing qualities.
Free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, december 11.
I loved it! I worked at a camp before the year prior and it was the worst experience of my life so I was skeptical of even working there again but I don't regret it! I went from being paid like 4 dollars an hour to 15 I would tell everyone to work there.
Great Coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and family friendly environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingwood, TX2018, december 8.
Learned to be more patient and to improvise when something did not go as planned. There was a lot of teamwork involved. The most enjoyable part of the job was when the children cooperated and had fun in the activities and games we prepared for them.
Not great
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, NE2018, december 6.
I was a counselor at a ymca summer camp and would work 6 days straight getting up at 6:30 everyday and usually getting to bed around 11:30 after getting the campers to sleep and completing paperwork for the day. I was extremely sleep deprived and would rely heavily on caffeine to get me through the day. Working from 6:30-11:30 is physically and mentally exhausting with only one day of rest between campouts it was extremely hard. The pay was absolutely attrocious. I worked 11 weeks and at the end i barely made over 2,000$ i will never be a camp counselor again because even though they pay for meals and housing the salary was almost criminal for how hard of effort i put in every day
Free housing and meals
Terrible pay, extreme stress
Very fun and interesting
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Heights, PA2018, december 2.
This is a very good job for those who like to work with children all day. You are required to supervise children throughout the day and plan fun activities for them.
A nice fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2018, november 30.
A regular work day involved watching over about 400 kids. Out duties were to keep the children busy with multiple activities throughout the day and also provide them with bible stories.
Fun place to work
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seffner, FL2018, november 30.
I made a lot of friends and had a great time going in to work. I worked with the Summer camps for several years and interned with the YMCA as well on the health and wellness floor.
Good Experience
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, november 30.
I had a fun experience at my recent position at the YMCA. I was able to interact with campers and provide guidance and leadership the way I was shown as a young child myself. Being place in a fast-pace , on your toes style workplace was very rewarding
Freedom
Stressful
Great Place to Work
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goffstown, NH2018, november 29.
The YMCA is a very good company to work at. They really take the time to get to know their employees as well as offer help to any situation that you may encounter. This is a great place to work with great people. I looked forward to going to work when I worked here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work fun environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) / site director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, RI2018, november 28.
the kids are amazing great atmosphere. Learned how to think quick on my feet and handle countless different stressful scenarios. Great place to learn how to handle different people with all different personalities and different needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easily my favorite job I have ever had
Resident Camp Counselor/ LIT Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hunt, TX2018, november 28.
Best job ever! A super fun job making a difference in the live of children while facilitating positive youth development in a outdoors setting. Close knit staff as well
Good work environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orleans, ON2018, november 27.
If you enjoy working with children id say work at the YMCA. The most fun i had was working as a camp counselor in the summer the environment and the staff were great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
great work place
Summer Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, november 27.
i enjoy my job at the YMCA because I was able to build and maintain a relationship with the children and I enjoy spending time helping them learn, doing arts and crafts, participating in group games, and curriculum.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and up tempo work environment
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staunton, VA2018, november 27.
A typically day at work consist of physical activity and scheduling activities for younger kids. I learned to be more patient while working with kids. Management was outstanding and very understanding. The hardest part of my job was keeping an eye on all of the kids at once. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to interact and watch the kids grow and mature.
Free Lunch
Walking long distances
Munkahelyi kultúra
good choice if you dont mind working with people
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 25.
seasonal job mostly young people who need pocket change for the summer. good if you get along great with people. also good if you like children and have patience.
YMCA Summer Camp
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, november 23.
This was a really fun job. Although I found myself in a lot of stressful situations working with kids with different conditions, backgrounds, and personal situations, this was an enjoyable job.
Fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018, november 21.
I loved it! It wa sgreat getting to know the campers and the parents of the campers! You make memories that you will never forget and that you will cherish for a lifetime.
great part time job
Lifeguard, Swim teacher, and Camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece, NY2018, november 20.
you get free membership when you work there!! great for first jobs or college kids or anyone looking for a gym membership. note: about 90% of their jobs are part time, they do not like to pay full-time (aka ppl w benefits)
Busy
Laurens County YMCA Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurens, SC2018, november 16.
Working at the YMCA was a great experience full of planning activities and constantly being busy. It never felt like work because you were always planning events and being active.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van