YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Camp Counselor

1 674 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 348 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
best place on earth
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, szeptember 13.
Camp Reed is the best place on earth just to be at but also work at. being a branch of the YMCA just adds on to our benefit. treats all of us really well and helps camp reed be put up on the map as a reliable place to send your kids
Productive and Fun work environment
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monument, CO2018, szeptember 11.
I would recommend this job to anyone. It was a fun and exciting job. It was also very challenging and difficult at times. Overall I had a great experience working here.
Pro érvek
Play with kids all day. Go on field trips to fun locations every Friday.
Helicopter parents. Physically Demanding
Productive and Fun Workplace
Camp Yomechas Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleboro, MA2018, szeptember 10.
As a camp counselor, it was a very fun place to work. The kids were always energetic, looking forward to seeing you, and what the day has in store. Summer is a time for kids to enjoy themselves and play, and being a counselor is awesome to experience and enhance a child's summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly and supportive work enviorment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrimack, NH2018, szeptember 9.
it was very friendly environment to work it was stressful but worth it we made bonds with one another that will last lifetimes and friends we never thought we could have. we also got the opportunities to change peoples lives forever as well as getting certified for different things.
cpr certifacations
seasonal
Badly Managed
Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Letts2018, szeptember 7.
A great camp with an awesome location would recommend anyone to work here for just one summer.

Full-time staff and management are very poor, however. Lots of favoritism. The camp director is the worst person I have worked for professionally. The leadership team is chosen solely on how well the camp director gets on personally with them.

It is a shame it is run so badly otherwise would be such a great place to work!!
Pro érvek
lovely physical environment, great kids, beautiful location
leadership team, camp director
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the kids aand coworker are fun.
Summer Camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD 209012018, szeptember 6.
To work at the YMCA you have to make sure children have fun during the summer. They come to camp full of happiness and ready to get their day started.
Different hours weekly
Low payment
Amazing work atmosphere
Camp Counselor/Sailing Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gig Harbor, WA2018, szeptember 6.
I learned a lot about life in general while working at camp, and it was a good time! The management was an outstanding accomplishment in terms of the Y's dedication to the satisfaction of their employees.
Very good place to work
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, CA2018, szeptember 4.
If you want to work at a fun place and still have a life outside of work I definitely recommend working here. The staff is helpful and friendly and will help you with anything you need help with.
Very helpful
only a summer job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing for the memories.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amery, WI2018, szeptember 3.
Camp is something that is very important to people who have experienced it, being able to give back to something so impactful to your life is such an amazing thing to be able to do. That being said, it is not a job for the faint hearted, it is not for anyone who is not willing to put their whole being into it. The amount of work, however, will burn anyone out.
Fun place to work
Arts Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  W63rd st2018, szeptember 3.
i loved working at the Y! My staff was very hardworking and collaborative. We all worked as a team and made the campers feel as though we had a great community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic job if you like children
Camp Counselor then Unit Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2018, szeptember 3.
I have many amazing memories from y-camp with the kids and fellow counselors. Great summer job and way to find a community. Pay is stingy but it's not meant to be a career. Highly recommend for high-school and early college summers. The children can be very tiring at times, but if you like kids, the job is rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun environment for the right person.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Trashmore2018, szeptember 3.
Really great opportunity to impact the lives of a lot of youth individuals. Can be stressful at times, but overall a very fun job for those that can be quick thinking and creative. Its a must when working with young kids ages 5-12 to keep them entertained in a positive and safe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall fun place to help others
Camp counselor/Front Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 31.
Typicall day included check in guests, Offer and set up memberships and add ons, Answer phones, work meetings, Plan festivals, Plan fundraisers. Day Camps, After-School Programs. Management was flexible. Hardest part was making ends meet. Coworkers and children learning made the job fun
Help communities
Kontra érvek
Not enough benefits/ pay raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun loving coworkers and enjoyable environment
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, WI2018, augusztus 30.
I was only a camp counselor at camp nabs for the YMCA so I wasn't given special benefits, I just worked from 7:30am until 10pm with people I love, doing what I love. I was never left alone, even when I was upset because everyone cares about everyone no matter what drama or whatever was happening even if coworkers didn't like eachother or get along they stick by your side and helped with any and everything you needed. No matter what. The most loyal family I've ever been in was the one I worked with on staff at camp Nan A Bo Sho 2018.
People
Not enough food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent environment with amazing coworkers
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wenatchee, WA2018, augusztus 29.
Every day was a new experience, and having amazing people to work beside made it the most amazing time. Whenever i had a problem, i always had help from my peers.
Camp Counselor
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 29.
Although I was only there for one summer, it was a great work experience. I got to entertain little kids while also working with some really great people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Summer Camp Counseling
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle, PA2018, augusztus 29.
Working for the New Frontiers camp and for my manager was one of the best jobs I've had. I had to deal with children and ensure they're safe around dangerous equipment and in nature. I learned a lot about teamwork and management skills.
Fast Paced and Very Fun
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2018, augusztus 28.
Being a camp counselor isn't for everyone, if you enjoy working with kids and going the extra mile to do your job properly you will have a fun summer experience.
Great Experience
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wrightwood, CA 923972018, augusztus 28.
There is many good about this job. Very rewarding to brighten kids lives, I would say the downside is that your in a mountain range for a week at a time and beside seeing the kids and co workers it does get isolating however that truly should not be a problem considering how everyone that works here is so inviting and friendly.
Fun
Sports Camp Counselor, Brandywine (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, augusztus 26.
Loved working with kids and teaching them while they also taught me. I learned how to handle situations with children better while learning to stay on me feet and be more conscious of others.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van