Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Babysitter/Nanny

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think in the family zone we need 2 to 3 staff in there depending on how many children there are if there are teenagers I think someone has to put some sort or rules up about using the T.V. and the X Boxes so that they don't get broken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
specially in the June month due to hot day. Punctuality Time management Helpful over time work
50% off lunch
half hours lunch break
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go to work every Saturday. I would help the kids get along with each other, make sure they conducted the appropriate behaviors with each other, and I had to make sure they were safe. I learned how to act around young kids and how not to act around them. The hardest part was trying to get them to stop crying. The most enjoyable part was seeing how they acted without their parent/s around. The boss and co-workers were nice, mostly. I had an issue with one of my co-workers, because he got too attached to me. He was younger than I.
good skills were learned
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
the girls did not have a mom they grew up with their grandfather and it really got to me at times but the girls looked up to me, I helped with so many different things and that still has impacted their lives today.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly and fun environment Guests and employees very friendly and welcoming Children do sometimes have meltdowns but that is given for young children
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules, friendly co-workers, Free gym membership
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a good place to work the people are all very nice. They have great programs for kids and camps they can go to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day includes socializing with kids, changing diapers, rocking babies, handing out snacks as permitted by parents and keeping watch over the amount of time each child has been in the childwatch area.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Responsible for coordinating, supervising, and planning of preschool gym activities, creative arts classes, and toddler day camps • Responsible for supervising family gym activities • Babysitting duties • In charge of coordinating weekend birthday parties for children 1-6 years of a
Pay is not great. Hours are cut. Can only work up to 28 hours if part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I go in with a positive attitude and work as hard as I can. I get things done when they need it so I'm not behind. I've always got along with my co-workers. That's how I've met some good friends. I've learned a lot working in child care areas and I would like to continue to do that. I get the job done and enjoy it as I do it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place for part time employment if you love the water!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here! There was a positive attitude in almost every person that walked through the doors. I learned how to work with people such as coworkers or parents that dropped their kids off.
free ymca membership
short on staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management works somewhat ok with the employees. The pople who bring your childen in for babysitting are very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at times certain departments very Clicky. Fun events for members, ¥andatory staff meeting held on sunday every year. The pay is awful and benefits seem pricey,
Pro érvek
gym discount, or free membership, good hours and flexible
Kontra érvek
no inbetween breaks just lunch break, they expect you to volunteer for everything
További YMCA-értékelések megtekintése