Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Babysitter/Nanny

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
54 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think in the family zone we need 2 to 3 staff in there depending on how many children there are if there are teenagers I think someone has to put some sort or rules up about using the T.V. and the X Boxes so that they don't get broken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't stressful place to woke. I made friends quickly with my coworkers. the only read problem was communication with management. who was working when was sometimes not communication to staff members
free gym membership
Kontra érvek
no health benifits low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was honestly just a kid at the time (fifteen) trying to fill my summer up, but the "leaders" (sixteen plus) acted like I was the servient of royalty
Pro érvek
alot of fun if you like kids
exhasting
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with the YMCA, it is such a friendly place to work. The kids always loved being there and had a hard time leaving which makes work better when you see that.
free workouts
Kontra érvek
did not get enough shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have an after school care program and I absolute loved it when I was working there, there is always something new or new child comes in and they just warm up to you and they go under your wing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Children are never predictable. It's the best job in the world and it's a privilege to be trusted to be part of their world. It is a very very very good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy accessible job with good benefits and flexibility. Each day begins with check in with a machine so all working time is compensated. Job is not very difficult and allows for slow learning. Can be very social.
Pro érvek
very flexible, free ymca membership
slow paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I collect money from the members each time they drop their kids off at child watch. Taking care of children is fun because you can act like a kid and play fun activities with the children. You build a relationship with each child and they get comfortable with you also. Sometimes you have kids that whine and cry and that can be frustrating. I stay positive and calm. At the end of the day, the kids leave happy and so do I.
free membership
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well run and has a great family atmosphere. Workers are pleasant to be around and are very friendly. Customers are friendly and respectful of the YMCA and it's workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually busy with 25+ kids. It is fast paced during most hours. I loved getting to know each child and being able to teach them new things.
Free Membership
Little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible work schedules Many opportunities to learn new skills (under new management since my departure) Fun and upbeat place to work- very community oriented Free membership for employees!
Free membership, babysitting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always alot of staff working and they can help you with everything that you need. The children who are in active kids are always fun to hangout with and are usually easy to supervise
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was too many children of all different ages all blended into a room together. I learned that one must find ways to keep the older children occupied so that the younger children did not get hurt. Another thing that helped was to find ways to incorporate the younger group of children with the older children so that they were all playing together.
free membership to employees
Kontra érvek
too many kids in too many age groups
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the staff I am scheduled with. I have a very organized coordinator and director. I love the kids I get to work and interact with. The hardest part of this job is sick children coming in and getting staff sick. We have an illness policy that kindly asks parents not to bring in their ill child.
Great atmosphere, enjoyable coworkers
Kontra érvek
Staff calling out frequently causing short staffing, sick children
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day started at 12:01am. And apparently ended at 11:59pm. I was paid $1.25 / hr and only allowed 40 hrs / week. Though, if I wasn't on call and worked whenever I was called. I lost those hours and was only paid for half time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has many classes for employees and members. It is a family environment that always look for new ways to get the community involved whether its a fundraiser or special event class. The energy in the company is always compassionate and willing to help
free gym membership
Kontra érvek
you have to enjoy kids and make sure they are supervised
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent work environment. Friendly and sociable employees. Loved meeting new families and children. Felt very secure and safe at work at all times
Free gym access
short shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible experience, too many children per teacher. I worked in the infant room and the babies were left in swings always until it was there turn for a diaper change. There was nothing i could do for them because i had no help.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed playing with the children here. I also loved meeting new people in this company and also watching families and children grow daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is good place, safe, execise, healthy and fun place. People here is friendly and easy going. I love here abd come here often even at not working time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in childminding here. Everyone was so nice, staff and members included. The hours were very convenient for me when I was in school, and the management was awesome.
Free YMCA membership
Kontra érvek
Short shifts (about 3 hours at a time)