YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Supervisor

58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 820 értékelés megtekintése
Fun Workplace
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2015, március 25.
I will open whichever room I was in for the day, depending on my shift. I would care for infants, one-year olds, or two year olds. They would go outside for activities, do in-door activities such as arts and crafts, I would also prepare their breakfast, snacks, and lunches along diaper changes throughout the day. I learned about other cultures, children's development, and how to understand others by working here. The management was very kind, and my co-workes worked as a great team. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with a room full of hungry infants. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the babies grow and learn
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, good benefits for staff.
Custodian Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weston, WI2015, március 24.
The YMCA has a great environment to work in. All my co-workers are friendly and most work days are a real pleasure. All staff members also receive a free membership.
Enjoyed working with children
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewickley, PA2014, szeptember 24.
Fun and fast paced environment working and teaching Children. Working with children is the hardest part and the most enjoyable all at the same time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
same review as previous YMCA posting.
Assistant Group Supervisor- part time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coatesville, PA2014, augusztus 26.
I have worked at the Y off and on primarily since 2000. I have had many positive experiences working here. My own children spent 5 years growing and learning at the Y while I worked. Its a great family environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Terrible Work Environment
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  W North Ave2014, július 21.
It is an inhospitable work environment with scrutiny at every corner.
Very Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
The high Scrutiny you are always under. For low job security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall fun to work here, management issues in my opinion, pay is low
Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbertsville, PA2014, július 4.
I play with the children and practice with transitioning.
I learned how to remain calm in different stressful situations.
I'm not very fond of our management a lot of things have changed which is making a lot of employees unhappy.
The co-workers have a really good relationship with one another though being its all females we can get a little sick of each other from time to time.
The hardest part of my job is not even dealing with the temper tantrums its the other co-workers who feel they need to try and take over the situations I'm trying to get under control.
The most enjoyable part is seeing the kids smile everyday and watching them grow, doesn't get any better then that!
flexible hours
pay
fun environment
Assistant Supervisor of Youth/ Family Sports (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, IN2014, június 17.
a fitness center and family center type of place. I like it very much.
work
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cannot complete review at this time.
Assistant Supervisor/ Tutor (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinley Elementary2014, március 10.
Cannot complete review at this time. Can include the following:

Job was very fulfilling when allowed to complete professional objectives. Compensation is absurd given requirements of the position and importance of the position in the role of at-risk and developing youth.

Work hours make finding, obtaining, and maintaining a second position very difficult. Position has many unpaid hours of work that is expected from anyone who has a desire to perform their duties both proficiently and legally.

Expectations for supervisors from their superiors are low, standards were low, and expectations on motivated or career-seeking individuals were extraordinarily high.
Pro érvek
Help at risk youth avoid a life of poverty and strife.
Kontra érvek
The position requirements and low compensation are impediments to an adult standard of living.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
enjoyable workplace
Assist supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2013, szeptember 6.
Help the kids with different actives play around with the kids also got to know the kids.
I learned how to couch a kids basketball team, learned to play different games.
The management was awesome.
Me and my co-workers got along very well with each other.
The hardest part of my job was that i had to leave.
The most enjoyable part about my job was everything i did because, it was done with kids and good kids at that.
free lunches on Sundays
Kontra érvek
nothing con about this place of business
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had a blast working with kids
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Connellsville, PA2013, június 19.
Long days but rewarding helping those children who needed a role model.
Great staff
No benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place with great employees/management
Y-Winners Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2013, január 27.
The best part of my job is the people I work with and the kids that I get to work with every single day.
2,0
Assistant Group Supervisor
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyomissing, PA2013, január 17.
*Planned and implemented daily lesson plans and activities.
*Prepared daily meals which included breakfast, lunch and snack.
*Conducted parent/teacher conferences.
*Developed and maintained relationships with the children and their parents.
*Created a safe and structured environment for ages 3-5.
no healthcare, low paying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun, enjoyable work environment
Y-Winners Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2013, január 15.
Co-workers are very friendly and great to work with.
Very understanding and helpful management.
Overall very enjoyable job experience because I love working with all of the kids every day.
flexible hours, co-workers, management
Kontra érvek
part-time (not enough hours)
Great Schools
Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2013, január 11.
One of the best experiences in my life, i loved working with the children and knowing you can make a difference my dislike is seeing the students that made a change in you move on to another school but know that you made a difference also.
Pro érvek
changing a students life and making them earn a better grade.
everyday was cherible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with the staff and clients
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinboro, PA2012, december 5.
Loved working with the staff and clients. As a member of the Ymca family they are very family oriented in their treatment of staff.
Pro érvek
the staff and the children
Kontra érvek
lack of breaks away from the children
good values
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, Pa2012, augusztus 30.
Accepted whatever criticism needed to improve my job and worked with it. However, out of the blue, you never know if your job is in jeoprady or not due ot various reasons which does not say much for job security.
Great place to work!
Assistant Group Supervisor in Preschool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2012, augusztus 20.
Great people and great experience! Supportive co-workers and great learning and play environment for children.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van