Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Assistant Supervisor59 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
59 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 535 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work culture, great kids, very flexible with your schedule. What they lack in pay they make up for with their benefits and flexibility. I love the split schedule during the school year.
Pro érvek
Free membership, paid vacation days, flexible, good staff, possible tuition assistance
Kontra érvek
Work school breaks, pay could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great place for employment. The is a lot of room for advancement. The employees work together as a team. The YMCA caters to children's need, which is a plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved playing and educating the next generation. Being that it is inner city, it was easy to see how family dynamic effects society. Lower class need the government more than ever but they are looked over because of their take on life. It's unfortunate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was not the easiest place to work, I had a person who had no experience working with children pass me up for the supervisor position and was never told why I would have been passed up. Pay is aggressively low and your job is always fix whatever mess arises.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was very fun. The pay was not great but the work was not stressful. We took trips and the kids really do have a good time when going on outings.
free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair and Friendly environment, Its a really organized and relaxed place to work. It has a home feel and you become very close to your co-workers, I would recommend working here.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in child care at the Beaver County YMCA for a year. I had an opinion about the preschool program and how I wouldn't bring my kids there because it is poorly run so they fired me telling me I was being insubordinate. Not a good company to work for at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I run an after school program through the YMCA and am responsible for 25 children. It is my job to plan and execute a daily program that is both fun and educational. I prepared an served snack, organized special events, attended regular meetings and maintained a daily, professional relationship with the children's parents.
Great cliental
Disorganized management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is for those without any career goals. The job pays well to say it's security. However, management needs improvement as well as overall company personnel. No one seems to be on the same page when it comes down to what employees and their rights. As an employee, you can never obtain the correct answer to any questions you may have.This is a great starter or extra income job!
Shift hours
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This work place is very relaxed and fun. Not a very school oriented job for someone looking to further their career but to decide if they would like to consider teacher. A great job for kids just graduating high school. Very flexible with schedules and understanding when emergencies do pop up.
Pro érvek
great atmosphere, good co-worker relationships
Kontra érvek
not paid enough, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace zero opportunity to move up. Management takes forever to figure out what is going on. You are always kept in the dark. You never know what is going on/
raises
Kontra érvek
short work hours, no benefits, nine months of the year only
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work fun atmosphere. the most enjoyable part of the job was coaching the children in a lot of different sports. Coworkers and boss were nice and fun people to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall I enjoy working for the YMCA i get to teach children and watch them grow. I get to learn new things about each child. Typical day would feeding children, teaching, changing diapers ect.
Pro érvek
Teaching young minds, discounts for your children, sick days
Kontra érvek
Healthcare for part time staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with really nice coworkers. Weekends off and holidays off. You are free to pick up extra work. Meetings are paid for. Working with kids was great.
Flexible hours and days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as a counselor in a morning and after school program at and elementary school. The children's age range was between K through fifth grade. In the past two years working here I have learned a lot. I learned how to manage a big group of children and also about positive punishment and reinforcement. Also learned how to work with a great team which was a great support system to lean on. The most enjoyable and fun part about the job was being able to make an impact of the children's lives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in, good salary and benefits, if you love working with kids this is for you!
Coworkers are also awesome people who can eventually become great friends!

Within this short period of time this company has taught me many valuable things such as patience, acceptance, and to value differences between people.
Pro érvek
trainings are paid with food and sometimes team bonding is in laser tag or other areas as such
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a good place to work if your not expecting high pay. They give you a membership instead of pay but not everyone uses the membership. The YMCA is the lowest paying job but expects a lot more out of its employees.
Pro érvek
its a good part time job
Kontra érvek
Pay, Benefits are not all that good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Jennersville YMCA is a fun and enjoyable work environment. At the Y there are many career opportunities which allow you to experience working with different age groups and experience different activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great work environment, with many skilled staff. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the free snowboarding trips. Definitely an experience of a life time working there.
Frees Trips
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was there it was a friendly, easy place to work. The parents were friendly and respected what we did each day. The staff was mostly friendly and easy going.
Pro érvek
Free hot lunches, regular breaks, help when needed
No healthcare, low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its an okay place to work but I need something new. Very physical position that requires off work hours and major flexibility.