YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Supervisor

58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
Na
Copley Price-Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2017, október 29.
It was not the easiest place to work, I had a person who had no experience working with children pass me up for the supervisor position and was never told why I would have been passed up. Pay is aggressively low and your job is always fix whatever mess arises.
fun and playful
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2017, október 23.
Working here was very fun. The pay was not great but the work was not stressful. We took trips and the kids really do have a good time when going on outings.
free gym membership
Great Place to Work
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, PA2017, október 19.
Fair and Friendly environment, Its a really organized and relaxed place to work. It has a home feel and you become very close to your co-workers, I would recommend working here.
1,0
Opinions
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brighton, PA2017, október 10.
I worked in child care at the Beaver County YMCA for a year. I had an opinion about the preschool program and how I wouldn't bring my kids there because it is poorly run so they fired me telling me I was being insubordinate. Not a good company to work for at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding workplace with excellent cliental
SACC Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, ON2017, július 19.
I run an after school program through the YMCA and am responsible for 25 children. It is my job to plan and execute a daily program that is both fun and educational. I prepared an served snack, organized special events, attended regular meetings and maintained a daily, professional relationship with the children's parents.
Great cliental
Disorganized management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay pay, but poor management.
Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2017, július 14.
This job is for those without any career goals. The job pays well to say it's security. However, management needs improvement as well as overall company personnel. No one seems to be on the same page when it comes down to what employees and their rights. As an employee, you can never obtain the correct answer to any questions you may have.This is a great starter or extra income job!
Shift hours
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start out for someone looking into teacher/ summer job
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2017, július 12.
This work place is very relaxed and fun. Not a very school oriented job for someone looking to further their career but to decide if they would like to consider teacher. A great job for kids just graduating high school. Very flexible with schedules and understanding when emergencies do pop up.
Pro érvek
great atmosphere, good co-worker relationships
Kontra érvek
not paid enough, no benefits
fun work place
Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Lake, NJ2017, május 4.
Fun workplace zero opportunity to move up. Management takes forever to figure out what is going on. You are always kept in the dark. You never know what is going on/
raises
Kontra érvek
short work hours, no benefits, nine months of the year only
great
Assistant Supervisor Youth Sport Clinics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, április 17.
great place to work fun atmosphere. the most enjoyable part of the job was coaching the children in a lot of different sports. Coworkers and boss were nice and fun people to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2017, április 5.
Overall I enjoy working for the YMCA i get to teach children and watch them grow. I get to learn new things about each child. Typical day would feeding children, teaching, changing diapers ect.
Pro érvek
Teaching young minds, discounts for your children, sick days
Kontra érvek
Healthcare for part time staff
Easy going atmosphere
Assist the supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, ON2017, március 31.
Great job with really nice coworkers. Weekends off and holidays off. You are free to pick up extra work. Meetings are paid for. Working with kids was great.
Flexible hours and days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun place
Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ambler, PA2016, július 19.
Worked as a counselor in a morning and after school program at and elementary school. The children's age range was between K through fifth grade. In the past two years working here I have learned a lot. I learned how to manage a big group of children and also about positive punishment and reinforcement. Also learned how to work with a great team which was a great support system to lean on. The most enjoyable and fun part about the job was being able to make an impact of the children's lives.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2016, június 30.
Fun environment to work in, good salary and benefits, if you love working with kids this is for you!
Coworkers are also awesome people who can eventually become great friends!
Within this short period of time this company has taught me many valuable things such as patience, acceptance, and to value differences between people.
Pro érvek
trainings are paid with food and sometimes team bonding is in laser tag or other areas as such
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Ok place to work
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Limerick, PA2016, február 6.
The YMCA is a good place to work if your not expecting high pay. They give you a membership instead of pay but not everyone uses the membership. The YMCA is the lowest paying job but expects a lot more out of its employees.
Pro érvek
its a good part time job
Kontra érvek
Pay, Benefits are not all that good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and enjoyable work environment
Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2015, szeptember 13.
The Jennersville YMCA is a fun and enjoyable work environment. At the Y there are many career opportunities which allow you to experience working with different age groups and experience different activities.
Fun and Laid Back
ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, Wa2015, szeptember 10.
A great work environment, with many skilled staff. Most enjoyable part of the job would be the free snowboarding trips. Definitely an experience of a life time working there.
Frees Trips
I enjoyed working here!
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbertsville, PA2015, szeptember 4.
I thought the YMCA was a great place to work. It had an upbeat atmosphere and the staff/administration was very pleasant and flexible.
flexable
low pay
Nice place to work.
Assistant Group Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Kensington, PA2015, május 20.
When I was there it was a friendly, easy place to work. The parents were friendly and respected what we did each day. The staff was mostly friendly and easy going.
Pro érvek
Free hot lunches, regular breaks, help when needed
No healthcare, low wages
Decent work
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brockton, MA2015, április 26.
Its an okay place to work but I need something new. Very physical position that requires off work hours and major flexibility.
Pleasant place to work
Assistant Supervisor in Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwich, ENG2015, április 20.
They where a good company to work for, pleasant colleagues to work with could book your holidays when you wanted. On your feet for a long time..
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van