YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 700 értékelés megmutatása
No work/life balance
Membership Sales Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MN2017, december 11.
The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others achieve their goals. If you don't mind working every weekend and several evenings per week, this is the place for you.
laid back
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Somerville, NJ2017, december 11.
sitting on a chair for a few hours and watching over the pool. this Job was extremely simple the most complicated part was checking the PH balance of the pool
Munkahelyi kultúra
Night Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hinesville, GA2017, december 11.
Whether you want to work with people or just need a ight job for some extra money, the YMCA is a great place to work. Most of the staff get along with each other but not everyone likes everyone.
Great for college students
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MO2017, december 11.
The hours are few and weird which work great for a college student with those kind of hours looking for a part time job to make some extra side cash.
flexible hours
low paying
love it
Member Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, december 11.
by far the best place to work. I believe in the mission of the YMCA and I love what they do for the community. I worked for them for nearly 20 years and would go back in a heart beat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a nice place you will have to adjust to management
Hospitality Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2017, december 11.
not all YMCA might be like the one I was at but the manager I had believe in not giving a raise and very rude with his approach, nice children lots of people to meet and you will build friendships. all culture invited after school fun swimming plus more
gym and children
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, environment working with kids
Gym Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parrish, FL2017, december 11.
My work shift would normally start with a friendly hello from the lady at the front desk, i would do my assigned task and with help from co-workers I would have it done in no time. And the night would end with a friendly goodnight from a different lady at the front desk. I learned how to work with others better and i became more social at the job. I think the management is very well organized and has amazing communication skills. The workplace is very energetic and friendly. The hardest part of the job is when i would be the only worker some nights and i had to do two person jobs by myself. The most enjoyable part was the feeling when a job was done and you could admire the happiness from kids after you've set something up for them.
Nice happy environment, Money
Not enough hours
Productive work place
Meadowlands YMCA Sports Instructor/ Gym Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Rutherford, NJ2017, december 11.
I work as a gym attendant, most help round the gym with the equipment. Not a stressful job at all, mostly you will just sit watching people play sports and work out making sure nobody get hurt.
Ssymca culture
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, december 11.
The South Sound YMCA organization as a whole is amazing. The only bad thing I would say about it, is that its Childcare workers are paid minimum wage for work that is far above minimum effort, stress, and dedication. If its childcare workers were paid more, it would be a more friendly environment for everyone.
Pro érvek
Interaction with kids. Money.
Managament, Pay, Stress
Easy and productive
Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2017, december 11.
I worked at an after school program through the YMCA. I watched school aged kids for about 3 hours a day after school. The program was very laid back, and for the most part we were able to keep the kids busy and entertained. It was a very laid back environment as long as everyone was pulling their weight and getting what had to be done, done.

I left because I felt that my concerns were not being addressed, and I had a hard time getting the bosses to listen and understand me. When I was listened to, I don't felt that I was appreciated for the effort I put into my job. I feel that I went above and beyond what was asked of me regularly and that was not recognized.
Pro érvek
relaxed and flexible hours, easy work, snacks
can be slow at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great collaborative environment with mission driven employyees
Corporate Controller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 11.
Busy environment with a purpose. I worked at Association level (corporate office). We were free to pursue additional responsibilities and were encouraged to implement new ideas.
People
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kids
Youth Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2017, december 11.
Required preparedness and flexibility. In addition to supporting children with homework and providing appropriate supervision, I have to be ready to meet a variety of needs for elementary aged students before and after school each day.
Fitness instructor
Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, december 11.
I’m a fitness instructor teach 1 class a week @ the Terran Co. Location that’s contracted with the YMCA . This position idiesnt apply for most the questions asked .
Great work ethics .
Not enough parking close to where I teach . Have to pay
Scanned ID's
Locker Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, december 11.
Scanned members ID's and insured there entrance to the gym.
Placed Gym towels to wash and sanitize
Worked part time hours
friendly staff
clean gym
organized
Great Place
Secretary, Maintenance Worker, Janitor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2017, december 11.
Awesome people to work for. Everything we did was to make sure it was always safe to be there and everything was always ready for use at any time. Best Boss ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job but no hours and ok management
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2017, december 11.
A very appealing job, however, they will not put in all your hours on your paycheck and you won't get paid for the hours you worked. They give you less and less hours as the time goes on.
Excellent Job Position
Kontra érvek
Cutting hours, Money missing from recent paychecks.
Great place to work!!
COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrenceville, GA2017, december 11.
People and management were friendly and accommodating. Worked with some great staff!! I would recommend this branch to others.
This was a family atmosphere.
work
YMCA Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 11.
Work for me consisted of watching 30 kids everyday with one other counselor. My main role was to tire the kids out before they end of the day by running around and playing with them
all day fun
bad kids
Productive fun workplace
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 10.
Great management and full of genuine people. The YMCA works very hard to be supportive of all family's that come to their site. They are honest and committed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work right out of highschool
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winsted, CT2017, december 10.
If you are looking for a high paying job, a custodian at the YMCA is not it. If you are looking to make a little extra cash with flexible hours while working alone, this is for you.
Work alone, Good Boss