YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

27 066 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 067 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Collaborative and Productive Work Place
Summer Day Camp Counsellor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort McMurray, AB2019, november 17.
My days consists of going through the various camp activities I scheduled in my lesson plan that week. I learned how to handle stressful situations and collaborate wth my fellow counsellors.
Good job
Customer engagement representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint John, NB2019, november 17.
Great job to work at! Friendly staff and management! Always happy to go to work! Some days I wake up and wish I could work. Good environment to work in!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2019, november 17.
Typical work day may variable.
I worked in another program funded through YMCA.

Less pay , My supervisor was very unfair and mistreated me I was disappointed.
Fill In later
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Box Hill VIC2019, november 17.
Meetings with Stakeholders and Vendor Liaison for information
Daily activities for Application management
Reviewing future path and direction of Software to meet business Requirements
productive fun work place
PERSONAL TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Hills, TN2019, november 17.
Great place to work! The staff are genuine and amazing to work with. I love that I am able to change people's lives through wellness. Learned how to be more manageable with clients.
Peor trabajo del mundo
Trabajador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima2019, november 17.
El peor trabajo en mi vida, el ambiente laboral pésimo. Dicen ser "cristianos", de cristianos no tienen nada. El trabajo en el colegio, los explotan, no tienen ninguna consideración con su personal. El área de RRHH, se supone que tienen que ayudar al empleador, la jefa de RRHH y su asistente dos señoras muy pedantes que no tienen ningún tipo de tino para hablar, no ayudan a resolver nada.
Great place to work.
Childcare Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 17.
People are awesome. Management really cares about their emoções. Great work environment. Great place to work. Unfortunately, vou can mor make more than 28 hours per week.
Great Environment
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mayfield, KY2019, november 17.
Easy to bond with other workers to make for a positive and enthusiastic work experience over all day in and day out. Would happily work there again in a heart beat.
GREAT place to work
Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennett Square, PA2019, november 17.
I love the feel and work culture at THE Y. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the pay is very low. There is A LOT of online training to go through, a drug test and mandatory HR Meeting before you are eligible for your membership discount. However it is a nice place to work, caring directors and a great place to get back into the workforce if you've been out of it for a little while.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not like working at the YMCA.
Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westfield, MA2019, november 17.
As much as I did not want to leave the children and families at the YMCA, the school did not pay very well. It was minimum wage, I had no benefits, and I could not pay rent working here.
Great job for students
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brentwood, TN2019, november 17.
Learn life saving skills and make friends. Read a book or work on homework between lifeguard duties. A laid back work environment where you get paid to sit and watch people swim.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of work expected for not a lot of pay
Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2019, november 17.
There are amazing programs ran by this organization to get involved in helping the community but they do not care enough about their employees who are actually doing the work.
Not good
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, NY2019, november 17.
Go elsewhere you are never in ratio due to lack of staff there answer is you are ok or I’m trying getting supplies is close to impossible such as craft supplies or special activities for special needs students they give you no heads up or extra assistance for the children that need that
Munkahelyi kultúra
they only hire Indians from india and good looking girls.
Maintenance Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2019, november 16.
not a place for me i was there for community service I tried to work there full time but for some reason the the manger their was not having it even though I was a good worker and stayed busy. all i can say is it was not for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place of great cohesion and teamwork
Aquatic Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 16.
During my time at the YMCA I was able to gain experience in becoming comfortable with instructing large and smaller sessions. The opportunity to work with great directors allowed my growth in administrative setting as well. My fellow coworkers made this journey most memorable, as there work ethic and personalities , allowed the job to be exciting.
Laid Back Place if you have the patience
After School Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, november 16.
If you have patience dealing with children, then this is the job for you. If you're placed in a school with 50 kids, you might have a difficult time supervising them. Be kind and courteous to the kids and parents and you won't have a problem.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible and fun place to work
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, november 16.
The part I loved the most while lifeguarding and being a swim instructor at the YMCA was the fun work place and fun people I got to work with. Every day was a new scenario and way for me to think how something would be best efficient to teach another person. The hours were flexible with my college schedule, and management was very understanding. I worked there for 3 years and only left because it didn't fit my career needs/requirements but if it did, I definitely would've stayed. The atmosphere of the YMCA is definitely whole-hearted and worth the pay of having fun.
Loved it here
Assistant Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, november 16.
The staff was fantastic and so were the children/families. The classroom settings were small and you felt at home here. It was sad to hear the place was remodeled and head start took over the building. I miss working here!
Ymca
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, november 16.
I really enjoy teaching fitness classes at the YMCA. The work environment is positive. The why helps ensure you stay updated on CPR First Aid training and always send out notifications on additional fitness training
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about working with others and
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palo Alto, CA2019, november 16.
The YMCA lifeguarding experience was just typical lifeguarding things, scanning the pool and cleaning up a bit after the patrons. There was a specific swim instructing agenda that was helpful for beginners. Overall a very good first job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van