YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 22 407 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and Inspiring Place to Work
Childcare Provider (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oskaloosa, IA2018, szeptember 24.
Amazing atmosphere to work in. Everyone is very helpful and understanding. I have learned how to work with others. The management is phenomenal as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced and highly customer oriented
Licensed Zumba Gold® Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reseda, CA2018, szeptember 24.
I love working at the West Valley Family YMCA. I enjoy the members and am grateful every day I get to go there. My job is part time as an instructor and since I'm there in the morning I engage with the office staff, which in my opinion are wonderful.
Great members and co-workers, 10 minutes from home
Kontra érvek
Pay scale is low, can get very busy and stressful
Hard and not worth it
Harbor After School Program Mentor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aberdeen, WA2018, szeptember 24.
I worked as an After school Program as a Mentor. This was the worst job I ever had. I got paid terribly and did a lot more work than was necessary for this job.
Friendly Workplace
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2018, szeptember 24.
Working at the YMCA has many positives. There are very flexible managers and coworkers. Management is great at the YMCA. It is a fun experience working with so many different families that come in.
Discounted Memberships, Take your own children to work with you
Unorganized company
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2018, szeptember 24.
Working with kids was my favorite part of this job. But the consistent change of staff and management made it stressful for everyone around them. Management themselves sometimes create unecessary drama that just makes work so much stressful and less enjoyable.
Cool staff
Low wages, disorganized management
Productive fun workplace
Certified Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, szeptember 24.
Work for the YMCA as a personal trainer if you are looking for a fun, friendly diverse environment. Not everyone is the same at the YMCA so you will get really good experience working and training a wide variety of people from different backgrounds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was great but management made it difficult
Childcare and Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenixville, PA2018, szeptember 24.
The job itself was fun and rewarding but there was a lack of communication between staff and management. Many emails were never answered, my manager avoided confrontation and would have others talk to me for them, was promised supplies and help, but was rarely given it and would have to come up with backup plans frequently, very unprofessional, schedules were put out a few days in advance, with little room to prepare schedules. Most activities schedules were rarely followed and again would have to come up with backup plans. Felt like it was more of a place to please the parents and make money, then to give the kids a fun and exciting summer experience.
Weekends off, free membership
Kontra érvek
Poor management, late schedules, low pay, drama between old and new staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fun workplace.
Family Services Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leonardo, NJ2018, szeptember 24.
YMCA was flexible with scheduling. The staff and supervisors were very supportive of their employees. The offered varying shifts. The compensation was fair compared to the work that was expected. Overall, it was a good company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but long hours
Head Start Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 24.
Typical work day included supervision of preschool children. I also began learning monthly state paperwork and training as a director. I held weekly teacher meetings and supervised staff when director was not in the building.
free lunch
High health care costs
Summer Job
Residential Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2018, szeptember 24.
It is a great summer job that provided a lot of fun experiences would recommend to any college student. You get the opportunity
to work and influence young minds.
Free food and housing
Excellent workplace
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Aledo, IL2018, szeptember 24.
The job is full of fun times and the other lifeguards that work there are excellent. You build great relationships with the other lifeguards. You are very well trained and prepared to make saves when necessary.
Free Y membership.
Kontra érvek
Can be hot on work days.
Fun Place to Gain Experiance
Lead Preschool Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, szeptember 24.
If you love kids this is the place for you. Sometimes it is stressful dealing with the parents but if you have communication skills it shouldn't be a problem.
Early childhood department
Head Teacher, Preschool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2018, szeptember 24.
the hardest part of the job is that teacher has to struggle as soon they come in to work with other staff attendance and arriving on time, which make the day start difficult, since the teacher has to wonder who will be in the classroom working with the children. I learned how to get things done in minimum time frame, think quick and come up with solutions to benefit the students and staff in short time notices.
Good Job Choice for Teens
KID'S CLUB ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, szeptember 23.
This was a fun and rewarding job. I got to work with children which I love to do. The job worked around my schedule and my manager was awesome! My co-workers were helpful in mentoring me as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly people, good for students
Senior Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, szeptember 23.
Most of the staff are very friendly. The management is good. Worked in multiple departments. Fun job, but also stressful at times when dealing with children. Free membership, or a discount on family plans is awesome. I love seeing the difference that I am making and the impact I have made with kids. Some Supervisors do play favorites, which is tough to deal with. Hardest part as an employee is seeing how the employees who have been there for a years or who are best friends with supervisors getting away with things they tell you not to do.
Membership, fun & friendly culture
Kontra érvek
Supervisors playing favorites, strict rules particularly for those employed less than a year
Decent Job
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK 740742018, szeptember 23.
I worked as a Child Watcher, which watched and made sure the kids were entertained while their parents worked out. It wasn't bad, but not all the kids are behaved enough, and it was quite stressful.
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers, for the most part, nice kids.
Kontra érvek
Misbehaved kids, stressful days sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and interesting place to work
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Houston, TX2018, szeptember 23.
There is no dull moment working for the YMCA in any position. You have your up and down days but at the end its a great place to work . These experiences can be applied to your everyday life
Pro érvek
Working with kids are a joy
Little to no breaks
Benificial to our youth.
Childcare Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, szeptember 23.
I like working at the YMCA, and most importantly the children. They are always excited to do crafts and interact with each other. I never have a bad day working at the YMCA.
Free gym membership
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
well rounded employees as well as family building
Life guard/Swim instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blue Springs, MO2018, szeptember 23.
I believe ymca is just a massive family trying to help al that they can. They try their best to help their employees to better fit in opportunities to progress
Mangment
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work part time
Assistant Age Group Swimming Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Hartford, CT2018, szeptember 23.
This is a great place to work as a part time position, allowing for controlled hours on top of a full time job.

Very hands off management, allowing complete freedom within the team to be autonomous
self driven job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van