YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

19 557 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great Experience
Membership Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freehold, NJ2018, február 23.
The staff was great and the company has a great mission statement that is easy to support! I've been affiliated with a number of fitness facilities and this was the best for families and communities.
Wonderful Coworkers and members
Member Services / Assistant Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, OH2018, február 23.
I love working at the Y. The members are friendly, the managers are caring and encouraging, I love the Christian atmosphere. Everyone is flexible and values God and Family.
Christian co-workers
Minimum wage job.
Poor management
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Binghamton, NY2018, február 23.
CEO is only out for himself. No financial records are public to show were donations go. Culture of harassment and high turnover. Negative atmosphere of being told everyone is replaceable.
Terrible CEO and managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat attitudes at all times!
Facility Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2018, február 23.
From my experience, I have found that working for the Y has been very rewarding and exciting from time to time. I never dread going to work here because it doesn't feel like most jobs do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place anyone would want to work
Lead teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearfield, PA2018, február 23.
Everything about the place was awful except for the kids. They need new managers, better staff, more qualified staff, better pay, more hours. Loved working with children just not at the Clearfield YMCA.
Fun workplace
Facility Housekeeping Attendant (FA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, február 23.
Fun place to work. You gain great experience and coworkers are friendly and helpful. Great place and great benefits from working there. Great hours too.
free gym
nothing
Slow paces
Volunteer Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, február 23.
A slow paced and relaxed environment. I was in charge of cleaning machines and equipment and taking care of janitorial duties such as cleaning the bathrooms. Was not a bad place to volunteer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working with school aged children
SACC Assistant Group Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, február 23.
I enjoy being at the YMCA. Everyday is something new, the children are such a joy to work with. Being at the Y has taught me how each child is different and will have ways of dealing/reacting towards certain situations.
gym
Taekwondo Assistant Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, CA2018, február 23.
everything's good, until the management walks in...then the Darth vader theme comes up, because they mess up EVERYTHING, go work at a YMCa with better management
many breaks
management
great place!
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2018, február 23.
great place if you want to start your be a teacher one day it gives you lots of experience and they help you get closer to your dream job with paid training
fun working
YMCA Counselor Afterschool Program (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gaffney, SC2018, február 23.
I love working with the kids, love the workplace, i have learned so much with working at the YMCA, our management is always there when we need them, there is nothing hard about working for the YMCA and my most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the smile on my kids face
Nice members
Membership Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ 863012018, február 23.
The members are what makes the YMCA, the YMCA, Upper management could have totally been better, but it wasn't horrible. The people that you work with also were great.
Interacting with the kids
OUTREACH GROUP LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, február 23.
I enjoyed working with the kids probably the most. Interacting with them and guiding them in the correct direction gave me a figure as a role model and in enjoyed it .
kids, Building Relationships, fun
Kontra érvek
pay, Communication with co-workers was poor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part time job with low stress and flexable hours
Lead Hospitality agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 23.
A typical day at work will have you greeting members as they check in to work out. They are often friendly. You will also be responsible for signing up prospects for membership (There is no commision for signing people up). Co-workers are generally amazing people to work with as the YMCA tend to hire people who are honest, caring, respectful, and responsible. Once in a while you will have a member screaming at you about something miniscule such as the pool temperature being half a degree too cold, or parents who send their children into the building without supervision then call the desk asking why we are not allowing their 11 year old to come in on a guest pass by themselves (I don't know maybe we care about your child's safety?) These members generally feel they are entitled to things. They will consistantly complain about things that are out of your control. If you think you can handle that, then by all means I encourage you to apply.
Flexable hours, Free Gym membership, great Co-Workers
Kontra érvek
Some members can be rude/feel entitled
good and bad
MEMBER ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2018, február 23.
The mission of the Y is great, and it can be a really great environment to work in, however, I don't feel that higher management does a good job of recognizing staff talents, and helping to move them into better positions, Sometimes they leave people in positions that are not doing the job, and also move people who are unsuccessful at one job into another position, instead of just releasing them from the position, thereby opening up the opporunity for others who may be more qualified, passionate, and eager to do the job.
Pro érvek
Benefits, diversity, activities to be involved with
Kontra érvek
Long hours, lack of growth opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet people
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, február 23.
I enjoyed my interaction with the members every day. They were great to work with. However, upper management was not very transparent and made some questionable decisions without much explanation
Great people
Bad management
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant - Volunteer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ON2018, február 23.
Absolutely, YMCA is offering many volunteer opportunities. I am a volunteer at YMCA for 2 years and 3 months. For this period I gain experience and learn a lots about work place culture (behaviors). For Example, In printer has lots of small techniques. The hardest part of the job is nothing because I love to help community. The most enjoyable part is "Job Fair". My experience level is amazing.
Pro érvek
great opportunities to get volunteer position.
Kontra érvek
I did't see any Accounting field volunteer opportunities
Fun Place to work
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, február 23.
Enjoyed working for a company that gives back and offer assistant to families and communities. Fundraiser and getting involve in the communities. Heloing making a difference in individual and families lives networking and being able to travel to take classes in order to recieve certification.
YUSA Classes for Certification
work space
YMCA Assistant Director
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2018, február 22.
Most of my day was working with children in out of school care.

I helped the director in administrative duties, and was supervisor when no director was present.
Amazing place to work
Membership Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reston, VA2018, február 22.
Great staff. Great People. An amazing place to work. It is very fun and enjoyable to work here. This is a place where people are very passionate about what they do.

Átfogó minősítés