Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
29 022 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 025 értékelés megtekintése
Ymca
I was able to fit into the culture at the YMCA well. The managers were nice and very understanding. If a coworker had any problem they were able to take time out of their day to answer questions and concerns.
Job lifestyle
Exciting job every single day! I love working with kids and inspiring them and influencing them to continue in their education to become someone successful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great fit for anyone wanting to truly make a difference in their community. Its the best job i have ever had.
It's an extended family. I love going to work because I love the members. I feel I do make a difference each and every day.
The longer you are there the more you understand the people. Each YMCA is specifically placed to fill the need of the community.
I love working there.
A great diverse environment that poses a lot of great opportunities. It is a great place, full of great people. Offers a lot of room for self improvement and self realization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff, fun place to work
Fun place to work, the staff is awesome. Lots of breaks and overall a great community. Never a boring shift since I started working there, I always manage to have fun.
Pro érvek
Lots of breaks
Kontra érvek
Breaks depend on the amount of people in the pool
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job helped me develop patience skills
This job helped me better my patience skills. The management of company was not the best though. Many activities held there were so unorganized and dis-functional. The staff was low which made things a lot more complicated. It still is a learning experience I appreciate.
1,0
Didn’t like it
Boss was rude and ignorant, tried to fire me after I had already put in and completed my two week notice of leaving. People do not cover shifts and boos was ignorant
Awesome job
The kids are amazing and my co-workers were great! They all were very respectful and I enjoyed going to work. Since I worked with the kids I had weekends off and they worked a to and my college schedule too!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace, the staff I worked with really made the overall experience 10x better.
Work was fast-paced and enjoyable during service hours. I learned a ton about customer service and satisfaction. Being in a lead hand role gave me the opoortunity to oversee some staff and exhibit my leadership capabilities. The hardest part would have to be making sure every single task was preformed correctly when you yourself were not overseeing it. The most enjoyable part by far was the year-long staff that worked at the Y where I was located, these individuals made my whole experience that much better. Everyone had a great personality and collaborated well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente laboral muy responsable y serio
En lo personal es una escuela privada con un buen nivel de educación y de empleados. Tienen estándares de calidad y manejan todo por calendarios lo cual hace a que se cumplan las metas en el tiempo estimado proyectado.
Review
I loved working at the Y because I love to workout and socialize. The staff is really friendly and easy to work with. If you want to be a part of a family join the King George Family YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA after-school daycare
I loved working with the children after school each day. The energetic nature really made me happy to be there and help the kids the way they needed. Parents often need to work until later in the day, and working at the YMCA allowed them to do that while also knowing that their children were in a safe environment. For a teen or young adult, this is a perfect work environment.
Very great work place
Very awesome atmosphere, the staff is great and the over all culture of the people in the community is very great. People are helpful and respectful and the happiness of the children Is the best part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fine place to work. Friendly coworkers and good management
I enjoyed my time working here. The coworkers were all polite and I never had any issues with the management. The kids were friendly and creative. It was a good job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is family friendly, great staff
I think in the family zone we need 2 to 3 staff in there depending on how many children there are if there are teenagers I think someone has to put some sort or rules up about using the T.V. and the X Boxes so that they don't get broken.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was great!
Everyone was easy to get along with. I looked forward to working every shift. The hours were really flexible which was great for a high school student! My only trouble was being able to get to the Sunday inservice (to refresher our skills) due to church activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Everyone feels like family. The kids make working worthwhile. Management is always there to support you and back you up when you need it. I truly enjoyed my time working here.
Great place
Sad that I didn’t get to keep working cause of COVID. Working with my kids everyday was the best! Will miss it a lot ! Hopefully can come back for a little next year!
1,0
Childcare
Every child and employee is a number. Every single person is replaceable and they will let you know that. But if you are absolutely desperate for a job then go for it.
Pro érvek
Coworkers
Kontra érvek
Everybody is a number. You get no help.
3,0
Support from management
YMCA does have good training policies and standards but the pay should be a lot better than what it is and I need a lot of management support and I need to evaluate Summer Camp staff before they are hired
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a family friendly place to work
It’s a very fun and friendly environments for all ages! Great place overall and I highly suggest it! Don’t expect to get off easy with anything though. It still is a challenging job and a lot is expected of workers:)
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés