YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 114 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Counselor
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 16.
Extremely fun and rewarding job

● Planned and implemented activities, lesson plans and special events that are structured, age-appropriate, fun, exciting, challenging and values based in areas of arts, STEM, character development, literacy, creative expression and community service
● Ensured health, safety and well-being of participants in the program by providing appropriate supervision at all times
I loved my job
Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamestown, NC2018, június 16.
I wish I never left, but I had to choose between the YMCA, or another job that paid well. treated everybody like family, and I treated the family like my own children.
free membership
I left
fun
Group Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St Petersburg Beach, FL2018, június 16.
I loved it, it was so fun to work with all the children among the other staff members that worked there. The staff members were kind and nice they made the job fun and easy.
free lunches
Horrible Management
Former Lead Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2018, június 16.
I would not recommend working at the YMCA Children's Learning Center in Rockford Illinois. The management is horrible. The director is very unprofessional and treats employees with little to no respect.
Fun workplace
Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ferguson, MO2018, június 16.
Fun, and easy place to work, interacted with children in the morning and afternoon. Planned any type of activity you wanted to do with children wither it's playing board games, going to the gym or just taking them outisde to get some fresh air.
Kids
Very little pay
Very upbeat.
Pt custodial (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2018, június 16.
Wish I could have been a fulltime employee . But we all can't get what we want.
Very upbeat, all the families become your family. You see them in the community, it's awesome.
Free gym membership.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always fun with the children but poor staff
School Age Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biddeford, ME2018, június 16.
When I was working here management were negative, drama filled and toxic to employees. Management talked awful about other employees and degraded employees to make them feel less of themselves. Director constantly made children feel like they were walking on eggshells and yelled a lot. Management was careless about employees schedules(family deaths, school required days)
Dressed comfortably
Kontra érvek
No breaks, constant yelling and degrading
Productive and fun workplace
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, június 16.
Create workout plans for clients, as well as give them nutritional advice. Working with people I do enjoy, especially when they tell me about there health and fitness stories. The hardest part about the job is keeping my clients. sometimes they just can't afford the next few sessions, so the results don't show.
free gym membership
hard to keep clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, június 15.
I enjoyed my time at the YMCA. I learned some great skills that have and will follow me further into my careers in life. I loved interacting with the children and helping them learn and play.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Caregiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livingston, NJ2018, június 15.
I worked for their after school prgram and it was a fast pace strict program that was enjoyable. I would watch after elemantary school children after school had finished. I helped them with there Homework and played games with them.
a typical day
Summer Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2018, június 15.
I worked as a summer camp leader. It was only a summer job, therefore there is not much else to say about it. I was paid $8 an hour to hang out with kids. It was pretty fun.
poor pay
Child Care Teacher Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, június 15.
Not a reasonable job to earn a living. Only got paid $10/hr and it was more of a waste only working 4 hours a day for pennies. not worth the job, really.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not very productive, very disorganized
Manager contracted through Bethlehem (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fountain Hill, PA2018, június 15.
workplace environment was terrible, employer was awful when it came to being flexible about scheduling. VERY disorganized. I would never recommend anybody to work here.
Humbling Opportunity
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississauga, ON2018, június 15.
I loved every minute of it! Unfortunately it is only a summer contract position otherwise I wouldve stayed there forever! I had the amazing opportunity to work with kids and young adults and a chance to mentor them.
Fun and relaxing career!
Floor Attendant/ Fitness Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, június 15.
There is no pressure to sell contracts like LA Fitness or some of the larger more competitive global gyms. The management cares about your career and advancement as well as getting things done. Its all about the customers experience. Non-profit with deeply founded traditions.
Ymca
Billing Supervisor/Assistant Director of Childcare (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkersburg, WV2018, június 14.
The Ymcs is nice and the work hours are very flexible. I enjoyed the people I work with and I rarely had any problems with my team. The hardest part of my job was making sure everything was done in a timely manner.
productive fun work place
Child Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneida, NY2018, június 14.
It was a great job. I got to play and teach kids while the parents worked out. i liked the management there. I was able to meet a lot of good people at this job. the hardest part was referring all the kids..
Welcoming
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2018, június 14.
This was one of my favorite jobs and I wish I never left. The benefits are great! The staff is wonderful! Managements is GREAT! This company is more like a family.
Was a volunteer
Volunteer Roles - Retail Shop Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridlington2018, június 14.
worked as a volunteer there, working on the tills and doing other jobs as it was needed and taking booking picking stuff up as well. Plus cleaning and moving stuff around as well that was for sell
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my co workers and i missed the staffings and membership and the toddlers
Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, ON2018, június 14.
Working for the YMCA was a challenge and fun at times . You get to meet all kinds of cultural people and they are learning disabilities friendly environment workplace to work for
Pro érvek
Free membership, learning something new and positive feed back and they help with not aganist you
Kontra érvek
Job security is only protected by seniorty not by work eithic
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van