YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

23 211 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 212 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Flexible and Caring Work environment
Membership Services Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2018, december 13.
The YMCA was a great transitional job for a previous stay at home mom. The hours were flexible for when my children were both in school. The atmosphere was not stressful for the most part. Great encouraging environment for a working mom.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
No breaks or short staffed
Fun Rewarding
Service Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamestown, NY2018, december 13.
Working with the individuals that live at the YMCA is very rewarding and they enjoy having you around. Sometimes the time can go slow as you are waiting for tenants to show up with concerns.
Make your own schedule
Limited hours
Fast paced
CUSTODIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, december 13.
Every work was fast paced. you would clean all day.
I learned nothing from that place. Management was nice and flexible with your our hours.Always caring about our health.
Everyone worked well with each other and did the job excellent.
The hardest part about the job was cleaning the basketball court, locker rooms, and taking out the trash.
There was enjoyment about the job
2,0
Ymca
Teen Center Aide Y (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, december 13.
I enjoyed working at the YMCA, but there was no opportunity for growth. I needed full-time work. I love their programs, and the management was good. There was a diverse staff.
Fun place to work
Ymca (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oil City, PA2018, december 13.
It was a very good experience for me. I loved working at the y. I also did gymnastics there for years and the kids were amazing. I would recommend the ymca gymnastics team to anyone
Good experience
Not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA was a fun place to work.
ASSISTANT CAMP MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stouffville, ON2018, december 13.
I enjoyed my time at the YMCA. It was a very fun work place. My colleagues were all very nice people, very enjoyable to work with. The job had flexibility and taught me a number of important skills.
Good Place
EARLY CHILDHOOD ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2018, december 13.
Good management, good people to work with, good pay though not great compared to those in senior positions who do the exact same amount and quality of work.
Good environment
Not enough hours
fun job
Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, december 13.
Good job for mothers get discounts on child care and flexible hours. Great staff and managers. family like vibes with staff. the kids are great and the job is spiritually rewarding
fun job
Kontra érvek
not enough pay. alot of trainings
Work condition
Teacher of Special Needs (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coral Springs, FL2018, december 13.
Need a job where my years of experience is appreciated. Hard work is not noticed. No paid days off. No awards for passing test scores. Teachers have no voice.
Love the children
Kontra érvek
Not respected for my teamwork.
Great experience
Youth Flag Football Coaching Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, NC2018, december 13.
When I was working for the YMCA I was coaching youth sports. With that we worked on the development and fundamentals of the children. I was the head coach of the teams and the hardest thing would have to be understanding that all the children are on different levels. But with that how do you make the best and worst player better at the same time. Best part by far is seeing the smile on the kids faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quality of work expected/given was not well compensated
LEAD AQUATIC STAFF (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silverdale, WA2018, december 12.
The YMCA as a whole is an excellent place to work, and interactions between staff and members are on a case by case basis but on average very positive. Most frequently the supervisors will place far too much responsibility on an individual, but not equip them with the means to accomplish these tasks effectively.
Pro érvek
Work is fulfilling, hours are flexible
Kontra érvek
Not very well compensated for expectations of position
Great place to work.
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoquiam, WA2018, december 12.
The YMCA is a great first job for someone, they hire younger people with no experience and give them customer service skills. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Allows for a career development
Membership Engagement Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, december 12.
The YMCA allows for individuals to acquire experience and allows for a career development. I got to work with staff and members from diverse backgrounds. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to connect with members on a personal level.
Working at the Y
Unit Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Graford, TX2018, december 12.
The YMCA is wonderful organization. It has a long history of helping those in need, even before slavery was abolished. Many of the sports we love today were first created at a YMCA. I enjoyed working there and in total worked two years. I worked at a residential summer camp. The campsite is to this day, one of the most beautiful places I've been to in my life. The staff is encouraging and respectful. You're a part of a team that has one of the greatest missions in the world and a track record you can trust.
great mission, good benefits
Kontra érvek
long hours, kids can be annoying in long periods
Great Mission, lack of support
Site Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodland, CA 956952018, december 12.
The YMCA of Superior California, offers so many great things to it's members. So much though, that they tend to forget about the well being of staff. The support just isn't there, in means of training mainly, and recognition. With these key ingredients I know the YMCA can do so many more great things.
Awesome place to work!
School Age Program Head Teacher/Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westbrook, CT2018, december 12.
I throughly enjoyed working here and would recommend for anyone looking for a part time position. It helped me learn a lot about child care and I learned a lot if management skills.
fun
YMCA child care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoquiam, WA2018, december 12.
the ymca is a fun place to work especially in child care/preschool. The building is always clean and a loving place to be. I would highly recommend working here
Ymca
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, december 12.
Great organization to work for if you'reGREAT currently in college and if you need something to get into please join the YMCA. They work around your school schedule or any schedule you have and it will get you started with volunteering.
Great Place to work for
NONe
Munkahelyi kultúra
Youth Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin2018, december 12.
collect kids from school. help with homework and give food and lunch. after lunch free time for kids to play we would do jigsaws and art withe the children!
free uniform
nice hours
fun place to work
PRE-K Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2018, december 12.
working with kids is something i love so great place to work people come and go it was fun until new people came in to work and it cause people to quit because of it
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van