Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 29 532 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to fit into the culture at the YMCA well. The managers were nice and very understanding. If a coworker had any problem they were able to take time out of their day to answer questions and concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work while you are in college. I worked there starting my sophmore year up until I graduated. It helps young adults get prepared for the real world, and it is a fun environment.
Sense of purpose
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA is an amazing experience.
Is was my first job and they make feel at home.

Working with kids has been an amazing experience and enjoy working for them
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Members are great, equipment is fine. It's usually very clean and most people are very friendly. The management is incompetent, abusive and extremely cheap though. I strongly recommend you look elsewhere for a job.
Free membership
Literally everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaboration with my colleagues at YMCA is easy. Everyone contributes and the outcome is the best for the children. Children have the opportunity to explore their world in safe and exciting ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a really good place to work at I’ve worked here 2 years in October and I really like it. There have been changes over those years like coworkers coming and going but other wise myboss is very understanding and flexible. The kids are amazing and you grow yourself working there as well. Over all I really like it
Pro érvek
Hour break, friendly coworkers, amazing kids
Kontra érvek
Drama but not much and usually gets resolved
2,0
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at YMCA is it's a average place to work. Not enough of diversity.

Pay & benefits

They are ok

Overall

My experience working at YMCA ,it was very interesting and there was no room to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff as well as the management are extremely kind, helpful, and flexible. Everyone is very easy to talk to and always ready to help out. The working climate is relaxed while professional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y helps to remove barriers to access for those living in poverty. It has a robust child development program. Serving NW Oregon and SW Washington.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you are trying to get into the sports or recreational industry as a recent grad this is a great opportunity for you to get resume building experience. But the hours there are limited expect to work like 18 max hours a week probably 10. This job can support a high school student but not a recent grad or current college student with bills.
Pro érvek
Free membership, life work balance, resume builder, easy job
Kontra érvek
no breaks, Rude members who think they know it all, short hours weekly, short lived
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at the Y, it felt like you were at home and I was personally actually excited to go to work. Everyone is so friendly and kind and the work environment is amazing.
Work Environment
Minimum wage pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the time that I worked for this organization I learned a lot, I met many people from different places and cultures. I enjoyed my time at the Y. My supervisor was the best.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are not liked you will be treated accordingly. Limited areas to move up in. Management is only there for each other and will sweep important things under the rug.
Pro érvek
You get to work with amazing children and help them grow and to be successful.
Kontra érvek
Harassment, bullying, favourtism, lack of support, lack of confidentiality, unprofessional, tocix work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
I was working for a while but I wasn’t interest and I got paid different from the time I was told. It wasn’t easy getting in contact with my supervisor who told me that I would receive my W2 forms, which I did not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very positive work atmosphere, very flexible with schedules and understanding of unexpected interferences, very organized and clean facility, respectable staff, associates and members
Pro érvek
Free membership to facility and classes
Kontra érvek
Very few options for anything more than part time positions and overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a soccer referee and it was honestly quite nice. I enjoyed a majority of the time, the biggest issue wasn't job related but the heat would be unbearable sometimes.
fun environvment
hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here from 16-18 years old . I had a great experience lifeguarding and becoming a swim coach. It was a rewarding experience that taught me time management and how to be around others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Attleboro y childcare ended up being very fast pace as we had a wide variety of children with all different kinds of needs. You have to go in with a positive mind set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We do a lot of odds and ends, so I feel we should be paid a little more. They are very willing to work with your schedule, but they do get upset when people quit, even when given a two weeks notice because they seem to always be understaffed. Overall, they are caring of the employees.
Pro érvek
Work with your schedule & do give small raises overtime, and when asked for
Kontra érvek
Expect a lot from you that isn't always a main part of the job, things other than supervising the children
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good experience, just doesn’t support the workload I see myself being supported by. Good training, good shift work. Follows the safety guidelines well, especially the new corona regulations. Has good benefits for high school students, but not recently graduated college students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly taken advantage of as a great worker and grew tired and tired of being under-appreciated quickly. However, it was quite fun while it lasted, before it became unbearable.