YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 602 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 605 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its not a livable wage to work fulltime here
Lead Strength Instructor/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 16.
paid little, and they make you pay half for H Insurance premium. they ask 100 a month for a plan with a 4k deductible for a 15k annual salary position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and laid back, fun for the most part
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carthage, MO2018, október 16.
I love the YMCA and my job is easy, the patrons are great, and my coworkers are very helpful. The atmosphere over all is very chilled out and fun. It is not a hard place to work. I just want to do something different.
Free YMCA membership, includes classes like Zumba and yoga
Kontra érvek
Pay and work alone except for on weekends as a lifeguard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff and welcoming environment.
After School Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, október 16.
The job itself was enjoyable and the coworkers were very friendly with very few instances of drama. Management seemed a little harsh on occasion and sometimes made decisions without properly explaining the reasoning behind them to the staff.
Pro érvek
Free single gym membership or discounted family membership.
maintenance director
Maintenance Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lethbridge, AB2018, október 16.
A typical day was quite varied. It included maintenance of hot tub, pool, gym equipment, change rooms, bathrooms, floors, etc. Hardest part was probably getting up at 4:00 AM. Meeting and talking to clients made this a very enjoyable job.
Firm Management, Fast-Paced Environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, MA2018, október 16.
I worked as a camp counselor for one summer, but that was enough for me to see that the management was committed to safety and responsibility on the part of its employees.
Unprofessional
Group Lead, Membership (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fall River, MA2018, október 16.
Unprofessional management makes working there quite difficult. Very hard to appease managers, hard work goes unnoticed. Sense of favoritism in office as well.
Free Gym Membership
Mismanagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't exactly care about their employees
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, október 16.
Managers are terrible and not required to have any experience in the department they're in. My manager was working in aquatics and often worked a lifeguard position with no lifeguard training or experience. Refused to give us latex free anything even though they legally have to. Pool chemicals are always a mess, as is the pool. You get no breaks and are yelled at for using the bathroom.
Good part time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 16.
This job is good for students needing extra money or part time. It’s laid back and very fun. You build bonds with children and coworkers and parents. You don’t get paid much because you don’t work many hours but it’s an easy job with wonderful experiences
good summer job.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 15.
great summer job for kids coming out of high school. organization was a little all over the place but good environment to work in a place were you get to be outside and engage in fun activities all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great work place
CT Supervisor, Personal trainer, class instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, október 15.
i have learned so much sense i have started working. It has taught me great core values. It is a fun upbeat company with a lot of great people working there.
Lit and easy
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 15.
Nice place to work at as a first job or building opportunity. Good for students and people looking to be flexible.....................................
productive & fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  YMCA2018, október 15.
it was a good competive place to work at and id go back. i enjoyed working with my team and being able to work with the kids on a daily was a true blessing and i cant complain too much
Great learning opportunities
Director of a Health Fitness and Aquatics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pointe-Claire, QC2018, október 15.
I loved working in the non for profit sector. I was able to meet and connect with many people and social groups of all ages. The payscale was on the lower end for the job description, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, training opportunities and contacts
Low wages for management
Amazing place to work
Assistant Preschool teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, október 15.
The YMCA was such a great place to work. I worked there for 6 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I worked with some really amazing people who helped me grow at the company. I thank all of them for what they did for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to be , Good lakes.
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potosi, MO2018, október 15.
The people are great to work with. A lot of them are moms and highschoolers, but the camp counselors are mostly college students. You get a lot of opportunities to work year round because of events, holiday parties, and summer camp, aside from your main job there.
Flexible hours.
Free lunch
Short break
fun
Work Experience Placement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coventry2018, október 15.
very fun and educational, learn a lot of new things working for these guys, couldn't knock anything about the company, I enjoyed working for a few weeks for the.
Fun work place
Member engagement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Edwards, WI2018, október 15.
Loved working for the YMCA, everyone is very friendly. I loved getting to know all of the members on a personal level. Definitely miss working here, just needed somewhere with more hours available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Muy buena oocion para crecumiento personal
CIT leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warren County, NJ2018, október 15.
Uno de los mejores empleos que he tenido, se enfocan en el desarrollo personal de cada persona y ademas basados en 4 valores fundamentales que son primordiales en la interaccion y crecimiento de las personas
Pro érvek
Seguro medico, buen salario, tiempo flexibles
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place that I would recommend
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bainbridge, GA2018, október 14.
The YMCA Kids Club is not an establishment that I would recommend working at unless you were a high school student looking for a summer job. Unless you really love children more than likely this isn't a job to seek out
Lunch Break
Kontra érvek
The person in charge of the kids club was never there half of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a welcoming family environment for everyone
San Antonio - Head Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 14.
Everyone at the YMCA are always trying to help their members. I learned many people skills while working at the YMCA. The employees were always encouraged to go and talk to the members to make close relations with them. Working at the YMCA has also taught me how to be a leader and to get things done in an orderly fashion.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van