YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 607 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 609 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Needs growth
Lifeguard Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middletown, CT2018, október 17.
I've worked at the YMCA since I was a teenager. I've seen the programs rise with the times, and fall short with the times. The awesome part of working there is that you can mix & match your shifts to coordinate with your personal schedule. Another upside is that the management can be really accommodating to your career goals, and even help you in some circumstances. The lack of advancement within the YMCA can really reinforce the idea that this is a temporary job. It's a shame, because some of the basic lifeguard staff or others could be excellent candidates for management roles that will make the organization better.
accommodating management, pick-your-own shifts
lack of advancement
Fun place to work
Preschool Teacher's Aid/Kickboxing Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crown Point, IN2018, október 17.
Taught kickboxing and assisted in preschool room. Part-time job. Had no problems while working there! Staff was friendly and always willing to help you.
Fun
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wapakoneta, OH2018, október 16.
My coworkers were very friendly and teamwork was a huge part of the job. I loved working with the people and teaching little kids how to swim. I also loved how I could swim while no one was in the pool.
great work environment
Membership Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2018, október 16.
each person I worked with felt like family. Defiantly the place you wanna work. The community is awesome and its neat to meet others in your local neighborhoods in the facility.
easy work
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its not a livable wage to work fulltime here
Lead Strength Instructor/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, október 16.
paid little, and they make you pay half for H Insurance premium. they ask 100 a month for a plan with a 4k deductible for a 15k annual salary position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and laid back, fun for the most part
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carthage, MO2018, október 16.
I love the YMCA and my job is easy, the patrons are great, and my coworkers are very helpful. The atmosphere over all is very chilled out and fun. It is not a hard place to work. I just want to do something different.
Free YMCA membership, includes classes like Zumba and yoga
Kontra érvek
Pay and work alone except for on weekends as a lifeguard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly staff and welcoming environment.
After School Site Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, október 16.
The job itself was enjoyable and the coworkers were very friendly with very few instances of drama. Management seemed a little harsh on occasion and sometimes made decisions without properly explaining the reasoning behind them to the staff.
Pro érvek
Free single gym membership or discounted family membership.
maintenance director
Maintenance Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lethbridge, AB2018, október 16.
A typical day was quite varied. It included maintenance of hot tub, pool, gym equipment, change rooms, bathrooms, floors, etc. Hardest part was probably getting up at 4:00 AM. Meeting and talking to clients made this a very enjoyable job.
Firm Management, Fast-Paced Environment
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, MA2018, október 16.
I worked as a camp counselor for one summer, but that was enough for me to see that the management was committed to safety and responsibility on the part of its employees.
Unprofessional
Group Lead, Membership (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fall River, MA2018, október 16.
Unprofessional management makes working there quite difficult. Very hard to appease managers, hard work goes unnoticed. Sense of favoritism in office as well.
Free Gym Membership
Mismanagement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't exactly care about their employees
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, október 16.
Managers are terrible and not required to have any experience in the department they're in. My manager was working in aquatics and often worked a lifeguard position with no lifeguard training or experience. Refused to give us latex free anything even though they legally have to. Pool chemicals are always a mess, as is the pool. You get no breaks and are yelled at for using the bathroom.
Good part time
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 16.
This job is good for students needing extra money or part time. It’s laid back and very fun. You build bonds with children and coworkers and parents. You don’t get paid much because you don’t work many hours but it’s an easy job with wonderful experiences
good summer job.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 15.
great summer job for kids coming out of high school. organization was a little all over the place but good environment to work in a place were you get to be outside and engage in fun activities all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great work place
CT Supervisor, Personal trainer, class instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, október 15.
i have learned so much sense i have started working. It has taught me great core values. It is a fun upbeat company with a lot of great people working there.
Lit and easy
Agent (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 15.
Nice place to work at as a first job or building opportunity. Good for students and people looking to be flexible.....................................
productive & fun workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  YMCA2018, október 15.
it was a good competive place to work at and id go back. i enjoyed working with my team and being able to work with the kids on a daily was a true blessing and i cant complain too much
Great learning opportunities
Director of a Health Fitness and Aquatics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pointe-Claire, QC2018, október 15.
I loved working in the non for profit sector. I was able to meet and connect with many people and social groups of all ages. The payscale was on the lower end for the job description, but I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, training opportunities and contacts
Low wages for management
Amazing place to work
Assistant Preschool teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, október 15.
The YMCA was such a great place to work. I worked there for 6 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I worked with some really amazing people who helped me grow at the company. I thank all of them for what they did for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to be , Good lakes.
Overnight Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Potosi, MO2018, október 15.
The people are great to work with. A lot of them are moms and highschoolers, but the camp counselors are mostly college students. You get a lot of opportunities to work year round because of events, holiday parties, and summer camp, aside from your main job there.
Flexible hours.
Free lunch
Short break
fun
Work Experience Placement (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coventry2018, október 15.
very fun and educational, learn a lot of new things working for these guys, couldn't knock anything about the company, I enjoyed working for a few weeks for the.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van