YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

27 342 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 343 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good work environment
A good work environment with fun people to work with. management was somewhat supportive. Great customers/members to interact. If you're looking for a fun place to work I recommend the Y.
Kid oriented.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2019, december 10.
Have to be very involved with the kids. Go in with a good mood and the kids shall have one as well. Management is very understanding. Always have a back up plan for when the first 3 do not pan out because things will happen.
Healthy Work Environment
Front end associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delaware, OH2019, december 10.
.I enjoyed my employees at this job, everyone was very uplifting and always focus on the customers first. Mangers were very interactive with us and we all worked together as a unit when we needed help.
Alright
Child and Youth Program Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prospect, KY2019, december 10.
The management at this job was never consistent and was seemingly immature I enjoyed the kids I worked with and it was fun most of the time despite the
Great way to serve
Certified Sports Nutritionist/Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2019, december 10.
What a great way to serve others and help them with their goals! They gave me an opportunity and I took it and ran with it. God is good! Hope everyone has a great day.
Friendly Outdoor Center and Summer camp
Outdoor Center Program Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reinholds, PA2019, december 10.
The Outdoor Center at South Mountain is a great place to work if you enjoy environmental education, adventure activities, and team building. They work with animals and many school groups.
Great
CHILD CARE WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainville, CT2019, december 10.
The management was very accommodating especially because I played sports and my schedule was never set in stone. They gave me every opportunity I could receive.
3,0
Work
Membership Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hood County, TX2019, december 10.
Job where I loved many things & did not love many things. Like the interactions with members and made close friends with coworkers. Learned a lot about myself while working in this environment.
2,0
Good for teenagers.
Lifeguard, Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2019, december 10.
This job was good for a job as a teen. Or as a college student. Otherwise it's not a survivable job. You dont move up and new people are constant because most move on for better pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with them!
I dont know (Volt alkalmazott) –  I dont know2019, december 10.
I love working on a team with people who I'm former with I love helping other people out and they really like me to help them out on the job I had fun working with them on my job!
fun
Child Watch Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, december 10.
Working with little kids can be stressful, but the YMCA is set up to help control the ciaos, They give you a structured schedule for the day so you just have to follow that and all will be well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace , very energetic and very organized
Childcare Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2019, december 10.
I have worked with the YMCA for the past 3 years and it was my first job out of high school and its a great place to work for a college student. Its fun , youthful, and provides plenty of learning opportunities for all staff. Overall its a vibrant place to work and to grow and the staff and children all make it feel like one big family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very friendly and accepting teams.
SPECIAL NEEDS YOUTH SUPPORT WORKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2019, december 10.
good place to work, very flexible, friendly accepting and welcoming. a typical day is very relaxed and layed back but also fun and exciting, i love my job. my team/co-workers are all amazing people
3,0
Non-“Profit”
Janitorial Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewickley, PA2019, december 10.
I was really interested by the story of the YMCA. Helping people and being a great part of the community was good way to get me to want to be a part of the team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun place to work at
YMCA After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, NY2019, december 9.
Loved working there and with the kids and babies all the employees made you feel at home and welcomed and it was a very nice and safe environment to work in
Great Place To Work
Site Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2019, december 9.
This is perfect for a part-time job for students or retirees in the After school program. The managers are very helpful and always ready to help you out when you need it. It is a very rewarding job.
Seasonal job
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, december 9.
Good job to begin with. Great employees and great kids. Would recommend this job to anyone that’s wants to take care of children and who’s trying to get a job over the holidays
Review Summary of The YMCA
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, december 9.
The YMCA is a great place to work. They have a very happy environment and everyone there is very welcoming. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the kids put a smile on my face everyday.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hope you like disorganization and bad communication
After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 9.
The afterschool program is a free program that is provided to schools. I don't understand why, then, if a child misbehaves to the point where he HURTS other children, that child is allowed to stay. The expectations from the supervisor greatly supersede the available resources provided to after school counselors. For a minimum wage job this is TOO STRESSFUL and NOT WORTH IT. Job security is great because they can't keep any employees, so they will basically never fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Youth Support Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2019, december 9.
a well organised atmosphere. a well productive environment place to work. i enjoyed my work placement.The hardest place is working with vulnerable people. I have once been in a vulnerable place so I know how it works.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van