YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

23 881 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 893 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enriching work place
Lead Math Counselor in the Vanderbilt YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  244 east 47th street, NY 100172019, február 17.
A typical day at work with the YMCA include many activities including me handling paperwork in the mornings, greeting parents and students, leading activities, and working with other counselors to accomplish many tasks.
fun and laid back
Gymnastics Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norwalk, CT2019, február 17.
The y was fun to work at mainly if you enjoy coaching gymnastics and love interacting with the youth. environment was chill everyone got along, the head coach was flexible with schedules.
flexible hours
no cons
Fun
Teen Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hernando, MS2019, február 17.
I got to work with kids and teach them new games. We also took field trips at the end of week. We went to many different places and was around different kids everyday.
People are great.
Certified Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Chester, PA2019, február 17.
Being a personal trainer you basically set your own schedule on clients needs.

The place is upbeat and positive, but the pay is not enough for the effort/time I put into my clients.
People
pay
It’s was okay
Crewe, VA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crewe, VA2019, február 17.
It was pretty fair most of the time my bffs loves it and my sister I like to swim and like to work out to but it’s okay when you aren’t broke you can get a membership
Free lunches
Health care
School Age Services
School Age Services Program Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2019, február 17.
Hard to find work-life balance, senior leadership is always changing, expectations are unrealistic. They are always changing systems and processes, teamwork is absent.
terrible pay
Early Childhood Educator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton Burlington Brantford2019, február 17.
The pay is terrible. If you are looking for a well paid job do not apply here. I love this job as a whole. I have a hard time getting paid next to nothing. I get paid .10 less then someone who’s been with the company for 15 years. How does that makes sense? Children are great but we are asked to do a tone of paper work. It makes it hard to do my job and teach when I have to document everything happening everyday.
The staff are fabulous, children are great and management is amazing.
We just need to get paid more.
Pro érvek
Free lunch with the children
Kontra érvek
Long hours/ horrible pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Collaborative and healthy work environment
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2019, február 16.
Job asks not too much of you on an average day. If you do your work and work hard you will feel more relaxed. Maintains a strong sense of professionalism while also having a laid back environment.
Great
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, február 16.
The Y has been a great and flexible job for me and my family! We watch the kids, play and interact with them as well as their parents. It's a very rewarding job.
repetitive and kinda boring
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, OR2019, február 16.
A typical day at work would consist of changing the pool and setting up the pool for up coming classes/ events. Check chemicals in the back room every 2 hours. Take attendance of how many people are in the pool. Sit in a life guard chair for 20 mins at a time then do rotations to another lifeguard stand in the pool area. Management has changed 3 times since I have worked there. Making it to where a lot of rules where changing a lot. The hardest part about my job is how repetitive it is and just how boring it can be. I need something thats going to keep me occupied and not just focused on when I'm going to be off work. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I get to see everyday.
flexible scedualing
management plays favorites
Encouraging work environment
Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hope Mills, NC2019, február 16.
Working for the YMCA is always fun! As a team member you gain friendships with guests and coworkers. The YMCA frequently provides opportunities for community service and outreach.
Discounts
Amazing Job - Horrible Pay
Membership Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2019, február 16.
The job is amazing! Knowing that you work for a non-profit is rewarding in itself but the pay rate is horrible. I wouldn’t recommend this job to live off of.
Pro érvek
Free membership- really inexpensive to add others on your membership, amazing Directors
Kontra érvek
Horrible pay, no health benefits
Nice working environment
Account Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  STEVEN ROAD2019, február 16.
Strong management and friendly environment. Colleague is helpfully and all is the team prayer in company. Usually the company have team building for staff which build up the relationship within the staff.
helpfully working culture
low salary range
Great place
School Program Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2019, február 16.
Great place to work at. Had a job taking care of after school program. There is a lot of things to learn when dealing with kids many rules to follow to make sure they are safe. It is a great program.
Flexible schedule
Amazing job!!
After School Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2019, február 16.
I would recommend after school care through the YMCA to anyone. It is a great environment. Everything that is done this is 100% done for the kids and the needs of the kids are always put before your own.
An Enjoyable working atmosphere
Employment Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2019, február 15.
Employment Services: A good place to work, a wonderful working environment. Most days were totally enjoyable. You learn off people around you and they learn off you in the spirit of cooperation and friendship.

Work Place Culture: Very good with gyms, an excellent pool, bike room etc. Management have a positive attitude towards staff keeping healthy. No one minds staff spending a bit of time in the gym or pool etc, which is excellent.

Management: Friendly on a day to day basis. Contracts tend to be temporary(very). Think months rather than years. If contracts are renewed yours may or may not get renewed too. Good people disappear all too quickly, despite a good track record and being good team members.

Hardest Part of Job: Seeing good people leave at the end of their contract.

Most enjoyable part of job: Working with and for clients.
Pro érvek
Opportunity to be client focused
Short-term contracts
Loved working at the Y
3 year old teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2019, február 15.
Enjoyed the atmosphere and the children. If you are looking for somewhere to send your children while you are working I think the YMCA is the place. Very educational and safe place.
Workplace Culture
Case Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix2019, február 15.
My direct management is amazing. They are great to work for, to seek guidance from, understanding, and they meet me as a person and not just an employee. However, when it comes to the company as a whole there are some things I believe need to change.
My Supervisor and my Coworkers
PTO, Holidays, and Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of organization and support
After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, február 15.
It was wonderful to work with the kids and the parents. The amount of hours that were required to have a decent after school program was not included in the pay. The management/organization support was low due to the manager and school ratio. The lessons plans were well put together and the supplies that were provided were a huge help.
Working with kids
Kontra érvek
Too many planning hours for pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Sussex YMCA
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamburg, NJ2019, február 15.
Great place to work with a helpful staff and opportunities to get involved in many areas of interest. Free membership with employment and a comfortable environment,.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van