YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 522 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the place and the environment
Instructor/ child care/ custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, július 18.
Best job I have had so far when it comes to being happy at work, constantly enjoyed hanging out, doing extra hours. Extremely rewarding experience. if the pay was higher, I would love to come back some day
work was fun
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beverly, MA2018, július 18.
i had a blast working for the YMCA i enjoyed helping and working for kids like games and being silly and just my self my co workers where a great help and i delvoped good relantionships
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a first time job or summer job
School Age Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, július 18.
Enjoyed my time growing at the YMCA, especially the summers which were full time. IF you are looking for a career in childcare the YMCA is a good place to start your first experience working with kids.
Friendly workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ashland, OR2018, július 18.
Co-workers were nice and friendly. However the schedule is not constant and my boss would often forget after i told him i would be gone for vacation. Not payed high enough
Awesome
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ingleside, IL2018, július 18.
Amazing place to work with the best management, and kids. Would be counselor today if I wasn't so busy. Nothings that hard, everything is possible when you love doing what you do. It's more than a job.
Everything.
Kontra érvek
You might be leaning towards eating unhealthy. But the salad bar will be calling your name.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience working for a non-profit
Member Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2018, július 18.
Great experience working for a non-profit. Wage reflects this however. Most recent manager at the Eastern branch is a fantastic boss. Knows how to delegate and build meaningful relationships with employees.
Family Oriented
Personal Trainer & DPP/Livestrong @the YMCA Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, július 18.
The Y is family oriented, its a great place to work part time if you are ok being paid a lower salary because its a non for profit. You work there because its the Y and how you impact the lives of families not for the pay or benefits.
Pro érvek
Obvious impact on the lives of the members
Money
decent part time job
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lebanon, PA2018, július 18.
easy and low stress job. few real job duties. can be boring and monotonous at times. a decent part time job for while you are in school or something.
good place to work
Front Desk Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marquette, MI2018, július 18.
The YMCA was a good place to work,but they dident give me the hours i wanted and the hours never changed. I quit because they were having financial problems and they were going to lay me off. i liked working with the members and helping them with what they needed.
Lifeguard
Swim Instructor and Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flamborough, ON2018, július 18.
Pros- flexible shifts, great kids in programs, amazing co-workers. You get in what you put out so honor your shifts or get coverage.

Cons-make sure to have a good relationship with your supervisor or you may suffer. Lax communication between senior staff (managers) and underlings. Prepare to clean as Lifeguards are meant to be cleaning if it is a small number of pool attendants. Minimum wage unless you work "Premium hours" (lessons or in the hours of 8:00-4:00).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment working with kids
Volunteer services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix arizona2018, július 17.
I love working with kids ,its a great atmosphere
Seld paced environment
Assisting others is a great opportunity to leadership and advancement,
This was a volunteering summer job that helped me gain more experience in collaboration and motivation as well as gaining more customer service skills with others.
Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very great time at the YMCA
Therapist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2018, július 17.
The YMCA has many fun things that u can do like swim dance working out etc overall it’s very fun to work with with my co workers and the customers are the greatest
meeting great people
Kontra érvek
There is nothing bad at all
flexible
Before and after school coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Hill, PA2018, július 17.
This job flexibility helped me go to and finish my college degree. You also got a discount to attend the YMCA. It went thru the CV school district o many locations were available.
discount to gym
Low Productive
Senior Hospitality Agent & Activity Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 17.
The YMCA of Greater New York is a flexible job when it school, the organization itself has very poor managerial skills and poor communication skills . Managers expect you to find coverage when you call out sick no matter what the circumstance. Can get written up for small instances.
Discounts, paid sick leave
Poor communication, poor management
Great staff and members.
Membership Navigator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Coraopolis, PA2018, július 17.
I loved my time at the Western Area YMCA. They have been a part of my life and helped me grow and become a better person. I have learned so much. They have allowed me to the best person I am today.
Great place to work.
Closing.
good place to work
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cookeville, TN2018, július 17.
The YMCA was a good place to work in general, it just isn't for me. Everyone was very nice, including the members and it's very convenient. Only unfortunate because lifeguarding is the only thing I can do there, due to being 16, and it was somewhat difficult to get hours.
free membership
Kontra érvek
short breaks, humid in pool
Disorganized and under-staffed
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2018, július 17.
There was very low staffing due to the poor pay, which caused very disorganized management. Furthermore, management attempted to force employees who were students to pick up additional shifts and did not care that these shifts interfered with school.
relaxed
Kontra érvek
dissatisfied customers often needed to be spoken to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job. Or if you want to give back to the community.
Wellness Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newland, NC2018, július 17.
Not a bad job. It's a great job to help communication with a variety of customers. Good job if you like being in a fitness/wellness environment. I enjoyed working with my fellow employees, and loved the clients who would come in. The hardest part of the job was getting enough hours to make a living, as this is part time job for most people. Unfortunately, the management was the worst part of the whole job. Equipment wasn't properly maintained, and the higher up's would regularly degrade the guys who worked below them.
Good part-time job.
Kontra érvek
Don't rely on it to make a living. Bad management
Very fun work place
Life gaurd (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gig Harbor, WA2018, július 17.
Very fun to work at the Y and be part of a working life community. Only poor thing is that the hours are low and the pay isn't the best. But overall a great part time job
Work life balance
Kontra érvek
Too little hours. No benefits.
YMCA is Great
Afterschool Site Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, július 16.
I worked here during Uni. It was a great part time job, has lead me to build and work on my customer Service skills. This is also a great way to understand and structure a working environment for kids.
secure, hours, management
none really
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van