YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

27 863 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 866 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, fun environment
Childcare Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, NE2020, január 22.
A typical day for me would be walking into the room we have set for child watch, and I would turn on the computer that the parents sign in their kids on. After that I would turn on the lights and walk into the kitchen area. Here I would get all of the toys that had been sanitized the previous night, and dry them off and put them into the area they belonged. After that I would walk around and pick up things that might not have been picked up and then wait for the parents and children to arrive.
Working with children
fun
Customer service, Manager of lifeguard aquatic affairs (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2020, január 22.
Great place to work. Management really cares for the employees and there is never a dull day on the job. It is very well kept and no matter what you'll always be heard.
Good atmosphere.
Front Desk Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berwyn, IL2020, január 21.
Working here is a very amazing place where you can grow within the company. Work flow is awsome and everyone is super friendly. The environment is full of different personalities you deal with alot off people teen and children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to begin a work experience to become ready for employment.
Ready to work program YMCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamestown, NY2020, január 21.
The YMCA is a great place to become confident and find your place in the work environment. I would recommend many teens to start out with their Ready To Work Program if they are serious about starting good employment.
great
Nursery Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  gordan family2020, január 21.
its fun and you even get a free membership. They have flexible hours and dates, great work environment. Feel safe and appreciated. Sanitary and I didn't get sick as much as I thought I would.
Union and Westfield
Child Care Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westfield, NJ2020, január 21.
I worked for two ymca and the one in Union was ok things just needed to be a bit more organized but it was fine and the pay needed to be better but other then that it was great the one in Westfield things were very organized and everything was up to part it was just the manger staff was terrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are nice and easy-going if you fulfill what is required of you.
ASSISTANT TRACK COACH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  220 Clark Street Westfield, New Jersey2020, január 21.
Great atmosphere to work in for a student at the time. The hours were very flexible. The coworkers were very understanding and easy to find coverage with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the most stressful position I have ever had.
Counselor in after school (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2020, január 21.
They do not give sufficient expectation of what to expect in the after-school program. I felt I walked in to total chaos. The kids showed no respect to the counselors. Some parents would not acknowledge the behavior when their child was written up for an incident.
Short distance from home.Dr
Kontra érvek
Pay is extremely low for what is expected.
Fun place to work
Wellness (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2020, január 21.
Working for the YMCA was a good experience. Being there gave me a chance to meet new people everyday while also learning how to communicate with others outside my age range.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Basketball gym, fun with kids
Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, január 21.
My job as a summer camp counselor was A lot to deal with had 25 kids per gender and age group. But the coworkers and kids we watched made it fun and a easy job to deal with.
Easy going
Membership Services Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA 985012020, január 21.
Working at the YMCA is easy over all, yet there is plenty of little nuanced things you have to learn in the computer system called DAXKO. Ive almost been working there a year and I still have tings I have to ask y manager about periodically. I think that we should be compensated more for all the things that we are charged with looking after.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and educational workplace with amazing employers
After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rincon, GA2020, január 21.
Between gaining healthy relations with children and coworkers and documenting attendance and incident reports the employers are very understanding and informative. The overall atmosphere is very welcoming and watching the children grow and develop lasting relationships is the best part of the job. The hardest part of the job is the training that is necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of all staff and children enrolled in the program.
Pro érvek
fun work environment, understanding management
Kontra érvek
paying out of pocket for group materials
Great Environment but High Turnover
Youth Development Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oconomowoc, WI2020, január 21.
The YMCA prides itself on creating a friendly atmosphere which has been a refreshing change. Unfortunately, they have not been as good with the details in their day-to-day organization.

Our location is having trouble adequately staffing our Y-Care sites causing a strain on the employees. This problem has not been addressed and only gotten worse as the year goes on and people find other opportunities. This is especially problematic since consistency is key when dealing with children.

It is Important to set clear boundaries from the beginning or you will soon find yourself overworked from favor after favor.

The Y-Care program is a great way for students to gain experience working with children, but the program is in desperate need of more long-term employees to balance out their young staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to learn and grow
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2020, január 21.
Overall a good place to work and has an amazing community around it. I've learned a lot in the way of customer service and how to work with others better. The management is great there, they do what they can for the employee. You feel like you're apart something. The job can feel repetitive and slow but you meet a lot of amazing people.
Office Manager
OFFICE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2020, január 21.
The Y is fun place to work. For me there wasn’t a real opportunity for advancement. But it was still a worth it experience for the skills I learned from the program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors are supportive.
ESL/Civics Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2020, január 21.
It's a good place to work because we are given opportunities to grow as a person and as a professional. The supervisors are all very supportive. The other staff members are friendly and helpful. The classes that we teach are big but we have great students. Most of our students are interested in finding employment so we have lessons on finding work, resume preparation and job interview skills and techniques. We are given time to attend workshops outside YMCA to enhance our teaching skills. we are also encouraged to conduct workshops for teachers. Working at the YMCA is really great but they can only offer part-time positions. This is the reason why I keep searching for a full-time job.
Free gym
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family friendly mission based organization
Department Head (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Mesa, CA2020, január 20.
Working for a non-profit is both time consuming and rewarding. You work for your community and those that it assists. In turn you make a difference in others lives and you are able to raise a family while working full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job allows me to influence people of all ages in my community and many other communities. I would like to continue to impact people from all around
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alabaster, AL2020, január 20.
A typical work day would be maintaining the pool/hot tub chemicals, making sure the pipes are working,and keeping the deck a safe space. Being ready for anything to happen in and off of the pool deck is the most important thing.
Pro érvek
never a dull moment, huge influence, meet new people everyday, there’s always something to do
Kontra érvek
sitting and staring for a while
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uncertified Staff and Fitness Trainers.
Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tong Louie YMCA2020, január 20.
Simply put, If you have a sob story this is the place for you, because that’s the only way your going to get ahead

Worked at Tong Louie YMCA brutal Management, they bring in good managers and then get rid of them, Something very wrong

Received minimal pay below industry standards and they try and bleed you for more money to their “charity”

Beware the blonde personal trainer, she has a angry streak and doesn’t care Swears at people and is Just nasty bb hated working here, they had a good manager and they got rid of him Do not work here
2,0
active
volintear (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ramsgate, Kent2020, január 20.
this place was prity good active enuff but you had to managers which was contradicting of one anotha. and the mess from people who couldn't put things away or letting there kids play and not put away e there you also had a brake or leave when u wanted to. you also got to meet new people and tidy up the basement was best as you could do this with out any disturbance wich was good it was done faster this way.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van