Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

28 666 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 668 értékelés megtekintése
Ymca
I was able to fit into the culture at the YMCA well. The managers were nice and very understanding. If a coworker had any problem they were able to take time out of their day to answer questions and concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love thé culture of helping people at YMCA
YMCA is a brilliant place to work if you are all about a proactive attitude, you are passionate about helping others, and you continually strive to improve. Working collaboratively with others with a positive attitude and a willingness to take on board honest feedback will make you perfect for working at the Y.
Fun amazing YMCA Summer Day Camp
YMCA Summer Day Camps offer kids age 4-13 fun-filled days of activities like swimming, arts and crafts, sports, and games. Watch their confidence grow as they make new friends, have fun and develop lifelong skills.
Good working environment
I have the kids snacks ready before they come back from playing outside
I learn that working with other kids isn't easy as it seems

The manger at the YMCA is fair with everyone

No discrimination to culture

The hardest part about the job is that there are time where you are stress and have to take a break

The moat part I like about the jobs was the kids and staff it was like working with a family
Kids!
Daycare or Babysitter?
This is the job!

Interact with kids and fulfill their childhoods!

Takes a lot of energy but you really gain a kind of skillset that is both fun and surprising.
Pro érvek
Kids!
Kontra érvek
pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to grow meet new people.
Great place, great experience meet people with great advice.
Built relationships with parents and staff.

Caring for the children making sure files was updated, ording supplies.

Greeting parents and staff as they came in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
an Family place to go to
during my summer temp job i always made the inside & outside & parking lot was clean to the best of my ability i always put in an 110% of work during the days i was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i love this place so much
I have loved all of the relationships I have made while working at the ymca and it is overall one of the best jobs that I ever worked at. I will always reccomend it.
Fun and fast paced
Working there was a big learning experience of how to cope with younger kids and how to set up different activities. Volunteering there gave me a free membership after 30 hours of volunteering which it thought was very worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, and learn
Typical day at work insisted of doing some of your weekly physical training qualifications. Keeping constant watch of all people in the pool area in insure safety and enforce guidelines. Once shift was over you had the option in signing up for teaching swimming lessons, after additional training classes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, Could be paid a little more for work.
This was my first job, the people there are amazing, the staff are amazing, the higher management are amazing. Great place to work if you are into that kind of work, if that is your field of study, then that is a great place to work and build. The pay could possibly be a bit better for the work you do, but it is a lot of fun. I wish I could go back just because of the amount of fun I had.
Welcoming to all
Open to everyone and dedicated to teaching/enhancing healthy lifestyles for all. Staff are always friendly and helpful, training is provided where needed and flexibility in scheduling is excellent.
3,0
Good Job, Terrible Management
The job itself was fantastic. Most of the Site Directors were helpful and friendly, however upper management seemed to only care about the money parents paid and/or concerns of the site directors. Group leader concerns were often ignored.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to teach yoga!
I am free to share the kind of yoga practice that makes me happy and fulfilled, and I'm respected as a professional in the field. I appreciate how I'm able to get a sub when I need one.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being A Y Team Leader You'll Find Your Self Doing Many Random Task, it's a sweet learning position, For anyone Starting out, on the job sherch.
The YMCA, Y Teen Leader I Feel it's a rather worth whale learning experience For anyone new to jobs, but even just working here in general, Some had worked a-lot longer then I, seeming infinitely more professional, and getting to know such folk was a great learning opportunity. and tho there where times where I found my self doing alot more then what i'd signed up for, or another's task, whale they 'get lunch' and 'get payed', I Had Learned a-lot I May Have probably Been clueless about for the rest of my days.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch (Anti Vegan lunchs)/Free Coffee/ The facility is so small you won't have to take brakes.
Kontra érvek
There's Alot to learn, Names, positions, people, places, task, So one may want to Take Notes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great internship and would highly recommend
My experience at the YMCA was great, the energy and enjoyment of the children really made for great days and positive vibes. Once again, this was not a paying job due us age but I would highly recommend the program to teens interested.
2,0
They don’t care
The Y loves to talk about how they help the community but they can’t take care of their own staff. Numbers over people should be their motto cause that’s all they care about
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a good experience for volunteer
People are very friendly and has a fun environment to work in. Everyone was so nice and I enjoy the teamwork and community created there through our program.
Family friendly!
It's the Y.M.C.A.! Always clean! Always something to do! Good compassion! Good hours! Good pay! I currently work at a Y.M.C.A. and love it! Career job!
Fun workplace
Working at the Y is very fun, but the manager can be spacey and lacks good communication. Pay is not great, but I think working with kids and knowing you're helping the community make it worth it.
Awesome
This was a great first job when I was 16 it felt great to be a life guard to know that I was actually doing a job that means something would recommend for high school studenta
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés