YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

25 940 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 953 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace, enjoyed working with employees
Health and Nutrition Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Foxborough, MA2019, augusztus 19.
I learned how to lead educational seminars teaching the YMCA members healthy recipes, and lifestyle habits. Some of the classes were food cooking courses to help members of the weigh to change program add healthy foods to their lifestyle. In addition, I learned nutrition counseling skills for members who were a part of the weigh to change program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and laid back environment
Full-Time Wellness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2019, augusztus 19.
This is a great place to work. I never imagined that being hired here would have opened so many opportunities to work with all different types of people. I love the people that I get to work with and this job really encompasses a family atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Clerical work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flintridge, CA2019, augusztus 19.
Productive and fun workplace. Friendly people and enjoyable activities. A typical day at work was answering phone calls, filing paperwork and addressing envelopes. When there was an event we decorated. I learned many skills. Management was normal. Workplace culture was good. The hardest part of the job was using Excel in the office. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the smiling faces of the guests, families and their children. Overall working at the YMCA was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to have part time
Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Darien, CT2019, augusztus 19.
I started as a Lifeguard at the YMCA, then I worked as a swim instructor and now I coach swimming on the swim team. Overall I would recommend working here part time of full time. I Like the people that I work with a lot and the community that you become part of working here is a special one. I feel that everyone cares about each other. It is a great job to have part time because you can be part of a community outside of what you do full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
oppurtunity to move around in different areas and fields
Health and Wellness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2019, augusztus 19.
primary focus are the clients, attend all scheduled appointments. only if and when there where no appointments then may proceed to cover checklist items, such as clean and maintain all equipment as well as the fitness floor and studio rooms, follow-up calls with client and check work email, assist and patrons with answers and assistance if needed.
2,0
No trust in custodians
Night Time Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2019, augusztus 19.
The job itself was good, worked on my own pace not too difficult. But I had a big probelom with my boss not
trusting me, I was put under surveillance and faulted for everything. I'm a women, that may have been it. Other employees could do what they wanted but nothing was ever done. They do not give raise and pay is minimum. Not a secure future for advancement.
Kentray
COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 19.
Great job with good benefits, if recommend this job for someone who is very and very good with handling kids with Patients. Overall great experiences for me, i got to meet new people and travel to fun places with the kids. and i got to connected them. I felt like I helped them come out and be the person they wanted to be.
productive and busy
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A typical day at work was clocking in then putting my swim trunks on. After we would all set up the pool lanes and get everything situated so that lessons could take place. After 5 hours of lessons, you get to go home.
Not a great place
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Overall the YMCA is a fine place to work, but the boss at the time and being a lifeguard there was not good. It was impossible to ask for time off and they would not respect the days that you are unable to work.
Kontra érvek
Unfair hours, no breaks, no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA OF GREATER NEW YORK is a awesome company to work for.
Vocational Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100232019, augusztus 19.
The YMCA of Greater New York is a awesome place to work, the staff is dedicated and professional. It was my pleasure to work for with the staff and the community the YMCA serves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace and you learn a lot
General Housekeeping tasks (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toronto, ON2019, augusztus 19.
Im currently still here and I love it. I learn a lot of new things and being a supple staff I'm tasked with working with all ages. Infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and great leadership
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edwardsville, IL2019, augusztus 19.
I enjoy working there the director has an open door policy and you can talk about anything, great people that I work with and a great over all staff.
Looking for more years of employment, enjoy working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job but also boring at times
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, augusztus 19.
It was a super easy job and there was not very much cleaning to do. it was very slow paced and would get boring but at the same time it was the easiest job
Good workplace, tough pay
Head Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pelham, AL2019, augusztus 19.
I always loved my time at the YMCA. Staff all around tends to be very kind and hard-working. New employees are welcome with open arms. Though the great work environment can only do so much to combat the low pay.
great questions
CEP Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, augusztus 19.
The YMCA was by far the best job i’ve ever had. the school that I worked with was amazing, my managers were always extremely helpful and there was never a question about whether or not they cared. if the pay was more then I would still be working there to this day, so I would definitely recommend the position.
It's not the Y any more
Administrative Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 19.
The facility lost it's YMCA designation. The VP sexually harassed me for years. I never got a raise.
They denied my unemployment after laying me off and promising that my unemployment would not be denied.
Kontra érvek
Use of the gym
It was ok
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, augusztus 19.
Physical, boring, hot, too much work not enough compensation. It’s an ok job for a college student but you can’t advance..............................
Great Organization
Aquatics Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, augusztus 19.
The Y is a great organization to work for. If you want to have a positive impact on your community it would be a good fit. The work/life balance is very difficult to maintain.
productive, Relaxed,
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, augusztus 18.
Working at the YMCA was a great experiences for me i lot to meet new people and travel to fun places with the kids. and i got to connected them. I felt like I helped them come out and be the person they wanted to be.
Positive Environment and Fun Work Place
CAMP COUNSELOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Amboy, NJ2019, augusztus 18.
I learned so much working here. I received many certifications that taught me safety procedures when working with children. Working with fellow counselors, as well as, the children was fun and exciting.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van