YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

25 178 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 179 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is nice. Maybe a few bad eggs. But customers are treated with total kindness.
Caregiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, IL2019, június 14.
My boss was extremely helpful when it came to time off as well as more hours. She cared about her workers and did all she could and would make changes if needed.
Pro érvek
Happy environment, helpful, family friendly.
Kontra érvek
Stressful situations low pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and make difference in people's lives
Fitness Attendant & Group Ex. Instr. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumter, SC2019, június 14.
Working in the area where being around different people makes it challenging as well as blessing because you never know how yo can influence people just by listening them while they are coming to the YMCA to work out and maybe to de-stress.
Friendly, productive work environmet
staff and families alike (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 14.
The work environment is productive, workers are heavily involved in the process of ensuring that the environment is warm and safe for the children as well as the family members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a great organization
Volunteer at Saddletowne YMCA Member Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 14.
The YMCA is a great place to workout and volunteer. Going to this place always makes me happier and my day better. I never want to skip a workout, as I always look forward to going to the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with great mission, but poor management.
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver2019, június 14.
The management that I have experience at the ymca has been very poorly run and most of the managers that were run through were not prepared to be in the position they were and would micro management the workers to a point that it would compromise working relationships. I would personally not recommend the Ymca to a friend or family member as a place of employment due to the lack of care Lower management had over its employees.
Pleasant atmosphere
Dance Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abington, PA2019, június 14.
The staff and parents were all very friendly and understanding of one another. They really worked together to ensure the child's safety and give them the best dance training we had to offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but inconsistent staffing and management
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, június 14.
The YMCA has a great community. However, the management was changed too frequently which led to a lot of problems. Also the environment is not as professional as I would like it to be.
Decent breaks
Hours
Competitive
Housekeeping/Laundry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Estes Park, CO2019, június 14.
I would go into the empty hotel rooms from recent left guests. Change the sheets, clean the bathroom. I would also show arriving guests to the main lobby. I would also help anywhere else I might be needed. I cleaned mountain cabins and the kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms. We often had bears break into the cabins or the other buildings on the property, so we needed to clean all the damage.
Social
GROUP FITNESS AND CYCLING INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2019, június 14.
YMCA gives me an opportunity to do what I love doing (fitness) while interacting and socializing with others. I like teaching and the more I teach the better I am at it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun cultural experience
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2019, június 14.
At the YMCA I had to check in right after school which was around 3 o’clock in the afternoon. I would walk in and greet my manager and team and start getting the childrens snacks ready that the YMCA provided.Once the children walked in we let them eat and finish their snacks and then start their homework.Most children would need help and we would help them complete their homework and help them understand.I learned how to communicate with children,parents,and managers from the diverse team we had.I loved volunteering it gave me and opportunity to develop more skills like communication,collaboration and more.Although I did get paid with money I got paid with Service learning hours. I stop going do to club’s afterschool and activities and am now looking for a job with a fair pay for the summer.
3,0
wonderful community
Office Coordinator/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019, június 14.
wonderful working with members. love working for the community. great experience. flexible hours. free membership as a part time employee. family receives discounted membership also
2,0
Management was unorganized
Camp counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2019, június 14.
I enjoyed my time working at the YMCA because the staff was enjoyable however the people in charge are very unorganized. There is often a lot of confusion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for part time work
Site Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, június 13.
This is a great place to work if you have a family and need balance in your life. The pay and benefits are not great, but they take good care of their employees.
Fun and safe environment
Soccer Coach/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, június 13.
Fun and safe environment. Always looking to help keep the kids safe and respectful. Had to take classes online to be certified in order to work with kids
Employees
Lower pay
Fun Workplace in pool area
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockford, IL2019, június 13.
I worked in the pool as a lifeguard, so my interview process was about two weeks before I got the job. During that two weeks, I was taking the lifeguard course, which included CPR/AED, BLS, and First Aid. The course was free if applying to the Y. The workplace itself was usually very nice. Coworkers were nice, patrons were usually nice, and everyone working was always prepared to respond to an emergency.
rare breaks
My Y Story
Marketing and Communications Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, június 13.
The Y provided a nurturing environment for me, I was recognized for my work ethic and given opportunity to develop and grow.
Working for an organization that is genuine and strengthens the community I love has given me great satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding place to be
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2019, június 13.
A typical work day with the kids isn't always easy, but the YMCA has an awesome support system and fun trainings to help you improve and make your day easier and more enjoyable. It's also a great place to make long lasting friendships and feel like you're really doing something worth while. I fell in love with this job and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys working with kids and enjoys having a family like work community.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, great support system
Not much hours
job
floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Splendora, TX2019, június 13.
I loved working there. Everyone is friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a smiling face the YMCA is your place to be. The Splendora YMCA isn't the biggest Y out there but, you will lose weight and have fun in the process.
good atmosphere
small
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and welcoming atmosphere
Gymnastics Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 13.
I loved working here! I met so many amazing people and grew as a person as a result. The YMCA became a family for me. Tons of smiles and everyone is always helpful. Was so sad to say goodbye.
Rewarding Job
Summer Day Camp Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, BC2019, június 13.
Good Hours as a Day Camp Leader. Tough job that trains you to be in many places at once. A good skill to have. The workplace culture is very good and you are able to manage yourself rather than awaiting orders by working with your team.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van