YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

26 740 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 26 741 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth losing your passion over
Youth Development Director of Sports (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  N/A2019, október 20.
This place will drain all over your positive energy. Its ran by a bunch of excecs wotu no leadership experience. They are very accolade driven and lack the ability of leading and building a relationship amongst peers and employees. They dont lead by example they just talk about their past experience in precious positions.
Pro érvek
Meeting loving families and helping them.
Kontra érvek
Leadership doesnt know how to relate to the communities we serve
Munkahelyi kultúra
Floor Technician/Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, október 20.
The company gives the employee full knowledge of the work field and training to obtain experience. There is so much history I've learned about janitorial.
Traveling
Short breaks
productive work place
Early Childhood Teacher Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, október 20.
I am an early childhood assistant and working with the children and staff is fun. watching the children grow and learning new things is pretty amazing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not bad, depending on what you do
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willoughby, OH2019, október 20.
The YMCA is a terrific place to hold a membership, however, management can be poor at times. Customer satisfaction is greatly prioritized over employees, and the job comes with a lot of unnecessary hassle.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to build client base
Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Berkeley, CA2019, október 20.
The Y is a great place to meet people who want to improve their health and fitness. If you are just getting into personal training it's a great place to start. The pay is not good and the management does not really value the job of the trainers but the members really appreciate it.
2,0
YMCA workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, október 20.
The hardest part of this job was dealing with the lack of co-workers. Often, I was required to sit on stand longer due to lack of employees. As lifeguards, we were also required to go outside of our job with duties such as cleaning.
I love that job
SYEP assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, október 20.
I had so much fun and happiness working there. I had to work mostly in groups and we tried our best to have fun, make the kids happy, smile and love to come back
Amazing place to work!
Child Care Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2019, október 20.
I only work at the YMCA part-time, however, my manager has a great relationship with all of her employees, and even the director knows everyone by name and makes an effort to talk to you at least once every shift. i'm currently pregnant and because part-time employees are not given maternity leave, the director of my department was amazing and left me on payroll so I can return to work after I have my baby without going through the hiring process again. The YMCA has always been good to me and ensuring my schedule is to my liking and always works with me for time off and helping me get shifts covered if I can't make it into work.
Relaxed work environment
Front Desk Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, október 20.
Working at the YMCA front desk includes a variety of tasks ranging from customer acquisition to filing records. In general, the work environment is relaxed but can get hectic at peak times (evening hours, school holidays). The positive aspect of the job is getting to know the customers. The social aspect behind the organization makes it easy to identify with corporate goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Substitute Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2019, október 19.
Bangor Y was an amazing place to work! The atmosphere is very positive and CONSISTENT! The routine is fun and the curriculum is easy as well as fun to teach. Coworkers are supportive and always there to bounce ideas off of and encouraging! Management is AMAZING! No complaints at all! It is run with integrity and accountability all while feeling like family!
Ymca
Childcare Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2019, október 19.
The YMCA has taught me that you can thoroughly enjoy your job and your co workers. I absolutely love going to work and meeting new people and children. It brightens up my day.
1,0
Nope
Childcare Provider (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Hill, FL2019, október 19.
Do not waste your time, pay is horrible. Stop asking for me to provide more information about working here because that’s the best thing I can tell you now.
Fun place to work.
Counselor in Training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brookhaven, GA2019, október 19.
Here you can have fun with the children and even the counselors. This job requires pateince and an open mind and a excellent personalitiy. Dont be afraid to speak up either, this is an open place of care and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good group of Employees and nice Area to work in
planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ON2019, október 19.
very nice people and fun to work and help out a lot of people around YMCA. A lot of fun events and fun memories every day. Was only volunteering but had a good time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with great neat work shapes.
YMCA Camp Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilo, HI2019, október 19.
At the YMCA summer camp, we watched about 30-35 kids a day or even less. A typical workday was starting at 8 am and finishing at 4 pm. We had to provide snacks, breakfast, and lunch. Also we prep and served it to the kids. One thing I learned from YMCA is that you meet a lot of people in life and its important you know how to greet people. The hardest part of the job was when some of the kids would argue and we wouldnt be able to tell who is telling the truth. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know all the kids and seeing how some of them are different from each other.
Free lunch.
Kontra érvek
In the beginning we didn't get a break, then we talk to our boss.
Great environment and facilities
Activity leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surrey, BC2019, október 19.
Great management, competent staff, salary could be higher for all staff and departments. Best part of job is free membership and building relationships with staff and members. Hardest part of job is dealing with problems on day to day basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy place if you are energetic and active
After-School Program Activities Cordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oshawa, ON2019, október 19.
The children can be a lot to handle but if you treat them with kindness and engage them in fun activities it will make your job easier. You will need to come up with creative yet easy games the kids can understand. The staff are all very nice and welcoming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great communal environment, with wonderful people and team.
MEMBER ENGAGEMENT ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, október 18.
Great place to work. Opportunity to connect with great people and make an impact on peoples' days/lives. Also, the ability to interact with many different people from many different cultures. I have learned how to talk to people and conduct myself professionally.
Pro érvek
Free nationwide gym membership, staff discounts on programs, flexible hours, great connections, great people, and community.
Kontra érvek
Overwhelming traffic on occasion.
Enjoyable and rewarding job
Child care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kelowna, BC, Canada2019, október 18.
It can be hard working with children but once you can connect with them it can evolve into a rewarding job that you look forward to. The hardest part about this job is having the skills to calm a child down who is upset while managing the other kids.
Productive place to work
SUPERVISOR OF CHILD, YOUTH, AND AQUATICS (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gravenhurst, ON2019, október 18.
Opportunities to grow within your title. Great Management team with a lot of ideas for programming and learning opportunities. Great location in Muskoka
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van