YMCA Alkalmazotti bírálat

24 565 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 567 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Collaborative Workplace
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, április 17.
Great first job to build team work, leadership and workplace skills. The YMCA provides great resources to move up and progress, I was shaped professional during my time there.
loved it
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, április 17.
i loved it. it taught me a lot of different things. there i learned that it is ok to be different and be yourself. i also learned that kids are very judgmental
workplace
Inclusion Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winnipeg, MB2019, április 17.
managers need more communicative, and support skills, lower employees are amazing, also the pay is not so great, they have room to grow, they are extremely lucky when people stick around.
Working with kids
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2019, április 17.
Just like the other kids place i have worked at but we got to do many more things and so many field trips, everything about the YMCA is amazing, so many benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but poor pay
Contact Center Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmonton, AB2019, április 17.
As my first job in the non-profit sector, the YMCA was run by fantastic people. That said, pays very little and the hours were rather awful. A great starting point.
Pro érvek
Management very friendly and healthy work culture
Kontra érvek
Poor work/life balance and little pay
Good job for the time
Referee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, április 17.
It was a perfect job for being in high school. The hours were simple and everyone worked together to get things done. They are very understanding and it was fun being able to be around all of the kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work because of all the kids there were.
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holyoke, MA2019, április 17.
The Ymca was a good place to work for a teen just trying to make money but I would not recommend the job if you are trying to make a steady salary to live off of.
Very fun
Low salary
Very fun job
Child Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2019, április 17.
This job is great because you get to work with children and help them out with there homework and play games and do crafts with them from kindergarten to 5th grade
Interact with children
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culturally embraced and fun environment
Youth Co-ED Soccer Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, április 17.
I loved working here it was a very positive and productive environment. This is a good job for anyone who needs to work later in the day and cannot work a lot of hours a week. My supervisor was very supportive inside and outside of the job and was always looking to help better the team.
A Great Place
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Rafael, CA2019, április 17.
Loved working here. The Y is a wonderful place to work. I especially appreciated how muc time is spent on developing employees with training etc. It really gets you ready to work anywhere in any environment
Fun place to work
Sports Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 17.
The YMCA is a fun and active place to work. I was surrounded with children who were motivated to learn and have fun which was beneficial on my part because I love to be active with children.
Sport
fun productive excellent
Sales Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dunstable, Bedfordshire2019, április 17.
i would usually start about 1 i would go in sign in let my boss know i was on time she would then show me what needs to be achieved so it could be tagging/re-pricing or on the till or re organising shelves but ithe management is excellent very understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, low pay, non-profit job
Lifeguard Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Mirage, AZ2019, április 17.
Because the YMCA is a non-profit it doesn't run like a normal employer. There is a culture there, where there seems to be pride in the shoe-string budget and make-due attitude. The management tries very hard, but they are worked so hard that they burn out very quickly and leave (one supervisor and two directors in a year and a half) so consistency is lacking. Lot of nice people, but also a lot of lofty goals and a true inability to achieve them...
Pro érvek
Free YMCA membership, some paid training
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage, must pay for uniform
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and rewarding job working with kids
After School Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, április 17.
In this job you get the opportunity to work with children and make a great impact on them, while they also make a impact on you. The manager of child care does not seem to care about her program at all which makes the job stressful for the employees.
Children, laid back, fun
mangement
ymca
Deck Supervisor, Lifeguard, Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, április 17.
Design programs to meet my students’ interest, abilities and goals

Educate students on proper technique and enforce swim safety

Submit and maintain skill sheet, attendance and lesson logs for each student

Provide motivational support and guidance to students

Making sure that the teaching and pool area is safe and free of hazard materials or equipment
the members are amazing
the staff is very catty
1,0
Not a good enough job
Custodian/Wellness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, április 17.
Not enough hours, barely anything to do. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. Working one day a week isn't good at all for being part-time. It sucks working at the YMCA.
Bad serve
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to be and get to know children and help them
After School Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, április 17.
The job was okay , it wasn’t a job that I would have made long term my manager was very rude and was not understanding, and my co worker was rude . The only good thing was I was working with children
Amazing Workplace
YOUTH ACTIVITIES INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Barbara, CA2019, április 17.
I really don't have any complaints about working at the YMCA. With the creative expression each employee is given when it comes to running their program, the possibilities for success are endless and limitless. Being surrounded by such great colleagues and amazing community makes even the hardest days worthwhile.
Free Membership
Fun place to work
Program Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Paul, MN2019, április 16.
This was the best place to work! I loved the atmosphere and The opportunity to work with others and make a difference in peoples lives. I learned how to run a program. How to work with many people and how to balance the demands of life. I also had paid for training for my certificates. Something that I truly valued and miss. I will never forget the memories I made there.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership, free certification classes, discount family memberships
No health insurance
Fun Workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Monroe, LA2019, április 16.
It is a great job if you love working with kids and interacting with children. This job can be simple but, also challenging as well. But once your comfortable work becomes very easy.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van