Yellow

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 039 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I like my job there. Moving freight can be hard work, it's not all driving. But I like my bosses and fellow driversIf you're the low man in seniority you can't always get what you want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

In my opinion,I think that.

They don't inform you that you won't receive a pay check for 3 weeks, until after you already started,you have union dues of 250 to join. I would suggest that you thoroughly inspect all equipment and are aware of your surroundings for the sake of ones safety. You are at bottom of the list so expect to get the worst route and hours. I recommend that driver's really look elsewhere for employment opportunities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

not a good company to work for

the union runs the company rules are not applied to any one no one is held accountable the managers work against each other instead of working together
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very productive and fan working place,very Frendly people and very professional

I love working with YRC very professional people,safety place to work great benefits great pay and very healthy environmental forAnyone I enjoy working with Yellow freight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent place to work, Union environment

Long hours, no home life balance, dispatchers do not care about your safety or the customers. The technology has evolved yet the management is still running this domicile like they did in the 1990's. The union workers are always there when one needs help with something and they will go out of their way to lend a hand. The dock environment is great, the pay is still a bit low for the industry but the health care benefits are the best in the industry.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Divertido

Muy bien el personal es amable los patrones son muy buenos

Simply the worst LTL carrier

There really isnt much this company can offer to their employees at any level. Pay is around 20% less than its competetors. Every position is overworked. You will not have time for a life outside of work. Every single piece of equipment is in a state of being barely functional. Management knows, but can't get anything fixed. Anything that is fixed will be done in the cheapest way possible because corporate can't seem to manage logical spending. I could go on for days, just stay away from this plantation boy, there is nothing good for you here.

Good health insurance

Absolutely everything else

descent pay

hard to do your job proper when management makes poor decisions and doesn't care about how the company is run. This company is poorly run and the management seems to drain the company of money.

Pro érvek

nice group of guys to work with.

bad decision making
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

They won’t pay you correctly for the job you do in the field support offices

Don’t expect to get paid for the actual job you’re doing. I was being paid $15,000 less per year than people doing the exact same job. When asked about increasing my pay, the department supervisor said there was nothing they could or would do to fix the problem.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place nobody over your shoulder good place to work good good environment. Great benefits it's a truck driving / forklift driving operation.

Needs updating

All equipment is dated . Methods are time consuming, leadership is terrible . Things should be updated. Everyone hides behind the union . No actual work gets done .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

After getting hired on they give you a mismatch day and night schedule

Maybe the worst place I have ever worked, I am 53 years old and I have thought I had seen everything management very poor not caring talking about leaving, saying that it used to be a good place to work, just felt like a old dying carcass in my stomach

Pro érvek

None that I can think of

Kontra érvek

Total disregard for safety and employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Come for the pay and benefits, leave for the misery

Pay and benefits were great but you are worked like a dog. Forced mandatory overtime on everyone. I was miserable being forced to work 50+ hours every week on top of trying to live my life.Hectic work schedule for new hires. I was forced to work 10 straight days with no day off because of my training and regular hours put together.Management - They simply don't care about you. You are nothing but a machine with a number attached inside of a sweatshop. All they care about are numbers, profit and how much they can line their pockets.Feel free to come here if all you care about is money and don't mind working your life away.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Muy buen lugar para trabajar, contacto con los empleados y buena cultura organizacional
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work, terrible hours

Union company so as soon as you get hired you have to deal with the worst shifts no one wants. besides that its a great place with great people. recommend if you have nothing to do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Run don’t walk away from this company

I try not to leave salty reviews about past employers but in my 20+ years on the workforce, this was hands down the worst company I ever worked for, and I had worked at wal mart in the past. Management disrespects you every chance they get. No raises. Overworked. Little regard for employee wellbeing. You can’t open up about your personal life because management will use it against you and write you up. I stayed with them 4 years too long. It’s taken me months at my new company to realize, “oh, this is how a company is run and I can be happy at work.” I don’t have to be paranoid about management screwing me over anymore. I cannot say this enough, run away from this company. Save your mental health!

Pro érvek

I made a few friends on my team

Kontra érvek

literally everything, Management micromanaging, Overworked, Underpaid, Disrespected, Mental drain, High turnover rate

Alright place

Its easy work , plus all the OT u can eat . U can drive or work the dock same pay.pay isnt great at all buy insurance is free and good. The union is good but all of the rules and politics can get in the way of getting things done, its hard to do much because of the contract

YRC Freight Review

My time at YRC Freight was short. The people i worked with were great but the schedule was tough and that is the reason why i left. I did not see much room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good stable company to work for

This company is a very good and stable to work for. This company will give you an opportunity when no one else will. I highly recommend this company to other people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Needs a tv in break room.

You never work and you never have enough time to get benefits stay away.Can't make a living there.When you leave takes forever to get sick days vacation time pp days paid to you.

Run, just no.

Only reason why anyone is employed there is for the benefits. And the company is even trying to take those away. During the recessions they took money away from the backbone of the company, mechanics, drivers, yard and dockmen. Meanwhile management kept receiving their bonuses and raises. You’re just a number here, and not an important one. The unions are in the company’s back pocket. The unions will not back you up or do anything for you. Awful environment, no training or advancement, the tool allowance is $150 if that annually, the “goal” is rig it up enough to get it down the road. Nothing gets fixed and the equipment is the worst in the industry. Management gets bonuses based on what they did not spend in their budgets resulting in unsafe equipment.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Pay, management, work environment, etc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Yellow? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés