WM

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 5 719 értékelés megmutatása

Great company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Overall good company to work for if your looking to start a career in disposal truck driving. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn the business. Largest disposal company in the world.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Chaotic with poor communication and lack of direction

Never sure if you will be doing your assigned work. Mgt not prepared to cover for call offs and vacation and you may be expected to cover for somebody at a moments notice. The equipment is terrible, many trucks have broken A/C and are too hot. Always breaking down. Shop is under staffed and cannot find qualified mechanics (low pay again??). Pay scale confusing and inconsistent over different positions. Other areas pay much higher for exact same work. Managers even frustrated with restrictions and staffing

1st shift available

Low Pay, worn out equipment, Strict rules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The managers are power hungry

The managers have issues they are allowed toPass on to the employees unfairly. They pic favorites and play games with your life. The system needs improvement.

Nothing stands out

It's the worst job worst company I've ever worked for in my life. I would not recommend it to anyone management sucks corporate office sucks and HR is worthless. Drivers really need to stand up because waste management needs to be unionized.

Micromanaged

Every day youre micromanaged down to the minute. The management team only cares about getting work done and not employees. No life outside of work. You're just a number to them.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

Management doesn't care about your work/life balance

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Beware run as fast as you can dont work at wm they all the same.....

They work you to death. Your finsh with you route after an 10 to 12 hours shift and they expect you to go on another route to go help. You are so tried all you want is a shower eat and go to bed.No time for your family because you are so tried. Dont get hurt on the job they will lie on you sweep the truth under the rug then fired you.

Pro érvek

If you mexcian they pay them more because they work them harder.

Kontra érvek

A lot of favoritism and gossip

Horrible equipment

Bad equipment lying favoritism if your not part of the click you are not going to enjoy your job they like to make you believe that they have your best interest but they don’t all lies

Lots of work

Poor management & negative people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Horrible management and working conditions

WM has the worst management base I’ve seen at any company I’ve worked for. This is truly a degrading place to be a technician and the managers ALWAYS treat you worse than trash when they don’t have a truck for route because their fleet is out dated and falling apart. No matter what happens the technicians are always to blame if I would’ve know this when I started I would’ve passed on the opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pas un endroit pour se développer.

Il ne s'agit pas d'une société ou il est possible de s'épanouir. Aucun avantage social qui se distingue des autres compagnies.Gestionnaires sévères.La direction est aux États-Unis.

Don’t work here

You are a machine and that’s all, you can be replaced, but LOL no one Wants to work here, good luck with being heard, rude people very one race place.

Good luck

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, short pay, unhappy place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good place, seniority means nothing

The one in Lennon Michigan is a nice place to work for how ever new people will move up faster then you will! If your fast on something they will leave you on it instead of moving you up

Decent Money, No work-life balance

Get to work early, probably leave late.Management doesn't hold themselves accountable unless they are all in the same room together. Weather extremes can be hard, but you get used to it. Need to go home because life happens? Expect rumors and repercussions.BUT you get a weekly check, daily free water, hot dogs once a month, and free pair of boots.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

OK comapany to work for. Just not for me.

Long drive for not great pay led to me quitting company. Worked on the Florida team and had to deal with a lot of angry people due to hurricane damage not being picked up. Overall experience was OK but not a good fit for me. Learned a lot about waste disposal and recycling though so that was neat.

Great Place to Work

Great place to work the money was great. It’s a tough business and unfortunately didn’t work out for me. The recycling side is very tied to the pricing of commodities.

Pay is great

Tough business

Filled with hateful people

Don't recommend this company, nothing more I can say about them would be positive, you truly are just a number and if your a minority you won't stand a chance of retirement

Kontra érvek

Management, supervisors, work conditions, physically assaulted, lack of training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Always prepared for what I needed. District manager gave me all the tools to do my job. He went out of his way for his employees. There was ample work, great benefits, and friendly place to work. When I needed anything, they always found a way to assist. I would not have left if I didn’t have to move because of a family issue.Waste Management is also a leader in recycling, and is always trying to do better . It also is a leader in safety which I find necessary to protect their employees, the environment and their customers. Finding additional avenues for the use of recycled products increases the strength of the company.Waste Management is also a strong company financially, which protects their employees and customers alike. It also provides a great opportunity to invest in a industry who’s financial strength is a added bonus. The company puts family first and encourages an atmosphere of community or family with its employees. Taking the extra steps to make it a great company to work for. When disaster strikes a community, Waste Management is one of the first companies to respond in aiding the community. We worked through major hurricanes, and Waste Management foot the bill for employees and their families to stay in a hotel which is a hurricane shelter How many companies would or could do that.

Great hands on

I highly recommend waste management for a career job. It pays the bills and also gives you great opportunities to learn new positions. If I had a choice I’d choose waste management again.5stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Very fun place to work and had amazing management.

This has been my most favorite job that I've ever worked for. But I didn't like certain things and honestly it had way too many rules and instructions. I would of loved if they would of trained me longer I don't think 3 days is enough training, especially for someone that was fresh out of the DMV receiving their class A license. I think at least 4 weeks should of been enough time to train someone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great work environment just not enough pay when i was there. managers always willing to help if any questions. coworkers were great and ready to help if needed

monday to friday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great People and culture.

Helped clients to not cancel by discussing their accounts and trying to maintain company profit margins without customer cancelling. Cold called and visit existing customers. Management was decent had some real great ones that helped advance my career and had some really bad ones with terrible mgmt skills.Hardest part is listening to irate clients and being out cold calling in Florida Heat. Also they didn't have great commission plans for Territory Mgr unless you sold and had net new business. Most enjoyable was the people after few years they had become family.

Pro érvek

lost of free lunches, corporate credit card, car mileage paid

Kontra érvek

management not good. commission goals unattainable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

In my experience, watch your back

They want to get rid of the longest employees to make room for newer ones coming in so they don't have to pay as much in wages. You never know one day to the next of you are going to be terminated. Very stressful

Healthcare

Employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WM? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés