WIS International

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 3 758 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
A typical day would usually be busy because, we would have to do a lot of Inventory and we had to be careful that we scan the items correctly, and break down the shelves into shelf 1, shelf 2, and Shelf 3.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Decent if you're in a dual income household

19 dollars per hour is definitely good, but until recently, they never included the fact that it was part time, and that the average work week is 30 hours per week, which, I'd argue, isn't true. If you are part of the travel team, like me, you're only at home on a work day before you travel, and after you get home (beginning and end of the workweek). What this means is that you're really only at home for less than half the week, and you don't get paid to be in the hotel (except for a 25 dollar per deim), and you only get paid ~14.75 per hour when on the road, traveling to/from hotels and stores. What all this equates to is not really making 19 an hour, I'd argue more along the lines of 17.50 on average. And when considering that you work around 30 hours per week, you're making less than a lot of fast food jobs. There are weeks where you can make a lot of money (I've made over 1000 dollars multiple times), but those include working 4 stores a week, and having some days that take 12 hours or more. If management were more willing to give raises or increase wages, perhaps to 21 per hour minimum, I'd give it a higher rating. But this job is a bit of a trap. The coworkers are nice though, which helps you forget that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good for the bad, bad for the good.

A typical day of work is getting up at 3 AM, to drive or be driven to a store in the middle of nowhere potentially. Roll up to the store, think it's gigantic for all the stuff you have to count, then remember you have your other co-workers to help out. However, you lost about one or two on the way, so now you're short staffed on an active job, having to move things as fast as you physically can to get to the barcode on the product to count it properly. Then, after all is said and done at 100%, you get to go home and realize you have two hours to do literally anything relating to your life if you want to get enough sleep for the job tomorrow. Honestly, the management is incredibly two-faced in how it wants you to view them. They do one thing, then turn around and say they did it and it "didn't work" or "wasn't approved", then want us to work ourselves to death for little to no compensation for having days longer than a normal day is suppose to last for even desk workers.The only good part of this job, is that every Inventory Associate is an oddball, with Supervisors being a different form of odd. So the people you meet will be the only sugar coating on a job like this.

People met

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, Active job, Summer Rush, Loss of Attention span, Extremely stressful, Overbearing management, Inconsistent wording, Inconsistent working hours, No straight answers, Stockrooms or bad preperation.

Good working environment

Depending what department you work in very flexible and easy going environment. Provides unlimited pto for exempt employees which is nice to have but many people are too afraid to take it because your still expected to work or answer emails.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Easy to get hired but don't expect anything else from this

You'll never know what your typical work day hours are. There's never a set schedule of hours so you can be gone for up to 15+ hours inside a store across whatever state you are living in and that's not even including the travel time. My longest day was around 18 hours. Then you could hit a dry spell were they won't schedule you for over a week or more. If you just need some extra cash every once in awhile this job is good to have. You will get great hours only if you are fast at the counting process but if you're a lazy worker or just not fast enough they will only throw you into the big stores were they will take anyone even if you are slow. You will also be looked down upon each day you work if you are a slow counter. You spend a lot of time in a van traveling so get use to the people around you and if you can't I suggest bringing a backpack. Put a power bank and your charging cord with headphones inside of it and just listen to music to tune out the van. Most people will act friendly but most are snakes. I spent about too many years of my life working here mainly because it was my first job and I was scared of exploring my options. I wish I had left sooner. I can go on about the ups and downs. Even had a manager who liked to poke me on the shoulder to get my attention instead of just talking to me. I've had situations were coworkers would be lazy while you're working your bum off just trying to get the job done in a decent time but they like to milk the clock. Milking the clock is the most common thing about this job. I think that's the reason they lose so many big clients. -

Pro érvek

pay is weekly, quick hiring

Kontra érvek

management is a mess, low pay for what has to be done, talked down to, favoritism, unknown hours

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

So so

Well it’s can be a lot better the transportation they need atleast two service vans tired of sitting in the trunk. The pay could be better plus more hours

Lot for a little

You are expected to do a lot of work for minimum pay. You are expected to count as quick and precisely as possible however most don’t as they need to reach targets. As someone who was a manager so got more pay (eating on the road, whilst in hotels) cost me more money than what I got paid. Not worth it tbh.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Travel but is it worth it ?

Start time is early, sometimes it can be good if the store you inventory is a small store. you travel a lot so if you have kids in school this might not be the job for you, because you travel far sometimes and its not worth traveling to the inventory site with you personal car. the managers are nice. Stores you work with can be a little dirty and you are constantly bending, kneeling, and moving heavy products around to count.

No work/life balance

The counting part of the job wasn't bad but the constant travel, low pay, being on call and lack of good benefits were too much to make up for. The overall environment could have been more positive, it always felt a bit hostel.

Awful Work - Beware

The environment is awful. You don't get paid for down time. Your jobs are only for a couple hours each day. If your good you can get on a dollar store team or a walmart team.

Many

Fine job for what it is

It's good pay for a job that isn't overly difficult. Early mornings and inconsistent schedule can become frustrating. Minimal communication from management when it comes to company changes.

Bad work place

The travel is to much they will have you all over the place from Canada to New Jersey and every where in between not worth it with all the travel and little pay

Working away from home

Good job for kids or adults without responsibilities. When I was there it was 0 hr contracts for most people. Travelling around the country and into Europe was the best part of the job. Targets can be high in some stores and depends on what area u get to work in if targets are hot easier

Kontra érvek

Lots of travel, low pay, waiting about

Management sucks

Management doing illegal activities, long hours. Expected as driver to transport co-workers to site, work along side them, then drive back. Several 16 to 18 hour days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Underpaid and very misleading job posting.

They claim they pay you $16/hr, however, you do not make $16/hr for travel time which is often around 3-4 hrs. You will average around $13/hr for the time you are actually investing in working with WIS. They will have you meeting up at 4am to work so the most monotonous and mind dulling job in the world. For your own sanity and happiness please look elsewhere for work.

Upper Management Sucks, Local Management is Great

Wis, like many companies, has local supervisees, and than upper management done by districts and Regions. The local supervisors are great but upperanagement really make it hard to do our jobs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You're never home, raises and promotions aren't a thing. No PTO.

You're only ever home 2-3 days a week. You only get a raise if Min Wage goes up. No PTO. My Co-Workers dad died and our boss legit tried to make him come in and work THAT DAY. This company couldn't care less about you. Do yourself a favor and find another job.

Hour Lunch, Hourly Paid Travel

Kontra érvek

No PTO, Never Home, Terrible Management, No raises, No promotions, Terrible pay for the work you do.

Crazy

They work you like a dog. You sit in a van with cigarette smokers and alcoholics all day driving around to different job sites across Georgia. Terrible place great for Ex cons.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Run far far far away from here

I wouldn’t dare refer anyone to this job. The managers/supervisors most certainly have favorites I’ve never been at a job where it’s so unprofessional they don’t even have a correct “pay system”, biggest red flag was that they called me one day and threw me in training the next no onboarding or anything. The job is easy as can be but the people above you are so incredibly awful and full of favoritism that you most certainly won’t last long literally only good things about this job is weekly pay everything else is absolute terror.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pretty easy to learn and weekly pay

I was there for a little while and didn't think it was too bad. Something I didn't like was sometimes having to wait for the van to pick you up before or after your shift.

A mess of a company!

RGIS was good when it was family owned. Company has drastically deteriorated since 2006. Merging with WIS have made things even worst. Pay inequity is a big problem that I don’t see improving any time soon. Lack of care or compassion for employees is so evident they don’t even bother to do exist interviews. Favoritism from the very top of management (SVP) to the DM level creates a toxic environment which leads to high turnover in all levels. Low compensations and lack of quality of life makes this a very unattractive place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WIS International? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés