Wipro

3,6Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 15 609 értékelés megmutatása

Work environment totally depends on the client we work for

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I worked for Noor Bank and so right from the timing, the workplace culture, the management everything was cool. It was fun to work with them. Only disadvantage about Wipro is it's salary. There's no growth in it and even if there's a hike, it is maximum of AED 500/-, once in 2 years and not more than it.

Love the Wipro Atmosphere

Work place was good enough and productive. Process was taught by US citizens. It was completely technical part which I was new to it though I learned quickly and was best employee 2 times in our Productive batch.

Cunning people

They feel like they are innovators and creators. But no stuff to learn and all are actors over there. Waste company. Domination will be there. No growth.

Nice company to work

Nice working here but management need to grow up. Apart from that all good nice projects and you can find a good work life balance. Salary is not very good but it’s sufficient enough to survive. You will get chance to lean lots of new technologies along with domain knowledge.

No Productivity and no Fun

A typical a day at work will be the hardest part of the job is assigned to like setting up the new monitor for upgradation and the technical part where you are learning somethings are assigned to the senior employees.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

40 % attrician rate

Wipro has a old, toxic culture selling non-differentiated 'me too' solutions. They only win sales deals as the lowest bidder. So they lowball pay and benefits, stop all bonuses whenever an economic downturn happens and crush promotions, limiting pay raises and promotions to a two year cycle. People get experience and leave for better pay. There is a 40% turnover rate.

Lead Administrator

Work-life Balance is good, but depends on manager you report to. Management plays blind eye to ground facts, leads can be condescending and play favourites

Good organization

It's a good organization but less increment & majority of the things depend on the project in which you are assigned & also you can come here when you wants to retire and already have good package

No growth and toxic

Not a decent one to start your career You wont have support or any kind of growth to learn abd advance.The training is horrible. Its just 2 weeks of basic stuff and you are pushed into work.

Work hours

Had Hard time

The work environment is full of politics. People don't support in the office. We need to write tests to prove..and no proper appraisal. It felt like going to college.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good company to work with

Many clients across industries and have many projects running in parallel.Unlimited learning through corporate Udemy is a big plus if you are a super learner.

Pro érvek

Udemy corporate account for learning, Many projects across industries

Kontra érvek

Some projects may be going through rough patches

It was fun

Typical call center. The callers were always in a crisis regarding their home theater equipment driver or install or trying to order something. It was kinda sad…but the coworkers were fun and the work was easy

Pro érvek

Fun coworkers, recognized for work

Shift bids………

Not bad

Overall a good company nothing much to expect from a services company interview process is bit tough and time taking not much hike given at the end of an year

Multiple Projects

Long meetings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive, learning and fun at work

*Leadership qualities*Management skill*Opportunity to express my expertise*Initiative*The most enjoyable part of job is some thing new to learn and explore.*Got to learn about new ATS tool

Fun at work

Nothing as of now
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Management in worst, no diwali bonus , increment is almost zero

Their is no Proper Arrangement of Office Amenities , Environment is bad . No Timely solved queries , have to wait for weeks for upper managements reply or any kind of action .

Work life balance

Good Company. Got transfer to new location as requested but cant work in the job that i am interested as cant change stream. Switching is the only possibility to work in the favorite stream though company is good

Supportive and friendly company

Kontra érvek

Cant transfer from one stream to another easily

is a fun working place

Wipro is a good start up for IT job, but the lack of Wipro is in provide proper tool for the jobs and internal support is lack, other thank those two is good working environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company, manager and team. I love all the education opportunities.

> Call center enviorment inbound calls tied into a queue assiting members with a variety of request from Medicare benefits, activate member's credit card, provide balances troubleshoot issues getting members logged in to customer portal and websites. Document calls SalesForce everything discussed on the call. I learned multiple programs and health insurance to way too slow paced for me, sometimes only getting 10 calls in one day is way too slow for me, I am used to handling multiple issues all at the same time.> I have learned a plethora of programs and have taken and passed several mandatory and optional courses, I love to learn.> My manger is awesome and has our back.> I work from home but we have several Chat channels from different teams and everyone is helpful when you need help with one offs issues that you don't know the answer to.> I really enjoy talking to our members and providing them answers to their questions and achieve first call resolution and making them smile every time. Sometimes they start out angry and frustrated and by the end of the call I have them smiling for being kind, patient and educating the members their Explanation of Benefits, credit card activations, troubleshoot when a members credit card gets declined and I resolve it and always showing empathy and exhaust all avenues to achieve First Call Resolution and have that member satisfied smiling by the end of the call. I love to make our member smile closing the calls.

Wipro is a big scam

There is no bigger sham than what Wipro is. They pay you very little money in return of absolutely sucking your blood. Never sign their contract. I repeat never. It is a very toxic work culture.

Terrible experience

Very terrible experience at wipro . Literally clueless. Don’t talk to the company ur contracted for. Unorganized, management is terrible. Never again.

Busy

Work was taxing but rewarding. Hard to move up but work hard and your hard work never goes unnoticed. Team work makes the dream work in this job position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Wipro? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés