Wilson Logistics

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 156 értékelés megmutatása

Mediocre company

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The title says it all. They keep you running but only pay .49 cents a mile. They allow pets but don't want you taking any extra stops for bathroom breaks. As company driver, getting anything fixed before it's broke or flat is almost impossible. Health care options are OK but a little expensive. Time off is a joke, 5 days a year only covering 8 hours at minimum wage. Consistently have to stay on top of your pay to make sure they don't miss a load,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work with a family feel

Everyone at Wilson Logistics was wonderful to work with. Had a great time at this company and really enjoyed the people and processes. The Wilson family truly cares about their people, not just as workers but as friends.

Great company

My position was local and it paid decent for what it was. My dispatcher was great about working with me on my schedule and giving me time odd wjen I needed it.

Great company

My position was local in Tumwater WA and it paid hourly. My dispatcher was great at giving me time off when I needed it. Didn't want to leave but had to move on.

2022, március 28.
Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear you had an overall positive experience with us. We wish you all the best on your next endeavor.

Good Company

Good company overall and good place to train. Can make decent money and stay busy. You will be OTR for at least 3 weeks at a time but they are an OTR company so that is expected. Pay is good for newer drivers.

2022, június 20.
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us! Although we do offer OTR out of the 48 states, we do offer Local and Regional out of Springfield, MO and the Dallas, TX area.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Not transparent about pay

This company pays minimal for a cdl driver, they don’t pay you overtime till after your 50 hours of work. Plenty of hours up to 70 but your getting ripped off almost $100 in those 10 hours of overtime your getting straight pay from. Extremely high turnovers , no sign on bonuses no bonuses no safety bonuses. Insurance is expensive to add to the insult $50 for medical $70 to add a spouse almost $100 a week on healthcare! I gave them a year to change and nothing has happened. That’s why I’m leaving

Work at your own pace

Pay is mediocre
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good Training Program, Honest People.

I did their otr training program. In my time with the company, I didn't encounter anyone in the training department or upper management that struck me as dishonest. Everyone was fair and to the point. Anything I brought up was taken care of and I was never asked to cut corners safety-wise.A good company to do your company-based training with if that is your chosen route.

2022, március 21.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Wilson Logistics. Let us know if you ever would like to return! :)

Good starter company

They’re a good company to start your trucking career with. They also have a great CDL training program. Its a couple of months long, but worth it in the long run. The pay is pretty decent for brand new drivers. I averaged about $1100 a week take home, and they have pretty good benefits. Do your job safely, and show up to shippers on time, and they leave you alone for the most part . Overall I think Wilson logistics is a good company to drive for. I always had a load dispatched to me, they will keep you moving.

2022, március 16.
Hi! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We appreciate all the detail as well. Take care!

Decent company to work for

Decent company to drive for. Might dispatch lacks communication. Day shift dispatcher, JT is awesome. Overall, company is pretty solid if you're not lazy

2022, február 28.
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Night dispatch works hard to stay in contact with everyone, but some evenings get busier than others. We always want our drivers to be able to get in contact with us. Please let us know if you ever need anything. Thanks!

Productive and fun workplace

One of the best places I ever worked.was appreciated, and performed extensive work rebuilding engines, transmissions, suspensions, alignments, A/C repair

2022, március 1.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Wilson Logistics!

Solid company

Decent company across the board, managements is good in my experience but can be hit or miss depending on the position. As a hostler equipment is old and needs replacement but that is normal for most companies. Pay and benefits is average for industry.

Good management

No breaks

2022, február 28.
Thanks for the feedback. We are looking forward to new hostling equipment being delivered this year!

Shuttle trailers around.

It's just moving trailers around all day to their designated spots. Pays decent. 1 thing I would change is the micro managing. There is way too much of that going on. Other than that it's not a bad job.

Pays decent.

Too much micro managing.

2022, január 18.
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Wilson Logistics! We are happy to see you rate work/life balance at a 4 and are happy with our pay for the position. We appreciate the feedback!

It's good starter company.

The cdl training program is great! They have great trainers and mentors that want to help you succeed with this company. As most complaints, the pay is trash 0.49cents/mile. But they keep you moving with alot of loads.

good trainers.

home time sucks

Flexible

Flexible work schedule, work life balance, will train the right person to do the job, fairly close to home, good people to work with in the office....

2021, december 6.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Wilson Logistics.

All work, no play

It's just not worth what they pay... I got a much higher paying job with a lot more home time. Terrible communication from management. Plans always changing. They will burn you out at the same time, they tell you they will work with you to be a safe driver. This is obviously for insurance reasons and they must promise this.

Decent school

Kontra érvek

Never home, low pay, bad management

fun place to work!

I had a great time there! nice lunchroom air conditioning in the place, great co workers management as well home and work balance is good so I can't complain.

Free pizza on friday

i have no complaints

2022, január 18.
We love it! Thanks for the review. We really appreciate the feedback.

Good people to work for.

If your willing to work. They have the work for you to make a good living for your family. Always have support and willing to train if you have no experience.

Pro érvek

Nice trucks, friendly staff.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

People are always available to help and answer .

I am never worried about getting stuck without information. They are fast and reliable. They take into account my home time needs all the time. I never feel pressure from the company. I feel like they give me exactly the jobs I can handle.

Negative Environment

Many students fail the training program, toxic work culture, unsafe environment, too much pressure, poor communication with management, the recruiters are not honest about the opportunities.

Paid training

Many students fail

Family compny

They say you can choose your loads as lease operator but only give you like two options if you turn down both you will wait all day as if they are punishing you for turning them down. Seems like they get all the left over loads from prime. Cool atmosphere, nice people, slow loads, low mileage pay.

Steady work

Kontra érvek

Not enough loads to choose from
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A great rookie company, good support from the company.

I started at Wilson 4 years ago and went through their truck driving school. It was a grinder, the lifestyle change is rough, but try to look at the long game. The first year can be tough but if you concentrate on the task at hand and the load that you are on, pretty soon you will get used to it. Work on keeping a positive attitude and remember that your dispatcher is your partner. If you don't turn down loads, they will keep you running.... i mean, even if you only have 5 hours left on your 70 they will find something for you to grab. As with all OTR companies, work/life balance as pretty rough, usually a month out and 4 days off. 1 week out gets you one day off. i would stay out 6 weeks or longer and take a week off. they re pretty good about getting you home when you want to take home time.

Pro érvek

Newer equipment, yards in Seattle, Denver, and Portland where you can spend the night. with facilities.

OTR work/life balance

2021, augusztus 9.
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are working hard on our hometime, and always strive to meet those commitments as well. We want Wilson to not only be a great company to start with, but a great company to stay with for the long haul, which many drivers have found Wilson to be their long-term home. :)

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Wilson Logistics? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,5/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Wilson Logistics
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?