WESCO International

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 536 értékelés megmutatása

Great

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
I was happy to be part of such a great team. The entire office had great energy with a great work/life balance. I worked there when I was fairly young.

2% raises

If you enjoy a 2% raise every year then this is the place for you. They boast record sales and profits and hand out 2% if you work in operations . Also they only match 3% for 401k, that seems really low.

Flexible schedule

Really cheap

Outdated

For a Fortune 500 company, the company and its applications are very outdated. This company has been around for 100 years and it looks and feels like it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Onsite contractor at local aerospace company

Great company to work for. Very generous PTO and all major holidays off. They offer several medical and dental insurance plans. Plus matching 401k plan as well.

No weekends, good benefits

No advancement opportunities

great

Good people.Good working place.Weak training system even has a strong onboarding and online training platform.Even they promote a work-free-harassment culture, some old personnel makes the co-workes daily tasks harder.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Productive environment to work

I found it a good place to work, It was a fun experience. I best thing I found about it was having to do up all the wire and that. And going around the whole shop picking orders for customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Laid back and easy work somedays

Work is simple and straightforward. Company is a bit stone aged with still using paperwork to pick and putaway. Which leads to accuracy problems and frustrations while picking. Decent benefits but poor wages in today's economy. Work is salary/hourly but you only get paid 7.5 hours of the 8.5 hours you're at work (2- 15 minutes and 1- 30 minute break unpaid).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Favoritism, firing, high turn over rates...

Management is doing a terrible job at this location. That needs to change otherwise I have nothing good to say about that. I had worked with some good workers there. But many just got pushed out.

Tense and hostile

Training from management was terrible - if not for coworkers I would have been lost. Direct supervisors were totally disrespectful - I would consider it a hostile work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It's okay to work there but if you are trying to start over not the place to go

I work for them 7 months as a temp was told I would be hired in 90 days then once I got through the hiring process I was let go do to my background not my work ethics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible work/life balance with "meh" managers and no career paths

Work/life flexibility was pretty good, but most of the long-time managers have been there so long that they've becomee apathetic - concerned more about politics vs growing and grooming their teams to be best-in-class. Leadership is retirement-coasting, hasn't converted their old skills to become good Team Leads. Direct Managers are usually inattentive to staff, w/minimal and sporadic team building, only bothered to engage when someone above them complains or optics make them look bad. Minimal training approvals and no career paths and weak annual increases means the only way to get a better job (or even a raise of more than 2%), is to wait for a power vacuum (i.e., reorg), leave and return, or lick the (boots) of a Chief, VP or Director.

Productive and welcoming company

WESCO is a good company, but as with any company your experience will vary. Management can get in the way of productivity and lead to a stressful work environment. But there can be managementThat looks out for you andMakes every effort to support you. Unfortunately it's the luck of the draw in this regard. Benefits are goodSick time and vacation time are goodPay is decent, if your in the union portion, otherwise pay is below average.

Stay away!!

Don't be fooled. This company is toxic. Poor management , who cant stand or make decisions. Grown man-babies who cry everyday about doing their jobs. STAY CLEAR

Very Toxic work environment Management is very poor

Started out as a good job and then everyone started to quit and the turnovers was the worst I ever seen. They don’t appreciate the employees that work

There weren’t many

Underpaid employees

stressful soul sucking job

It's awful. The worst job ever. Poor compensation incredibly stressful. If you love to spend all day everyday in excel files. There is lip service to work life balance, but there is none. If your customer does not pay their bill within certain amount of time they take back the money paid in commission.

the job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Amazing job and place to work if you're in your early 20's or still live at your parents house. Yhe work flow is study, the days pass quickly.

Not a career, but perfect for someone in-between jobs. Chill environment mix with some old grumps. Simple day to day distribution. Personally I think there's too many supervisors for such a small team of about 50.

Vending machines

Kontra érvek

Pay is waaaay to low but then again the jobs like child's play
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Ok place to work if you were accepted by fellow employees. If not accepted, horrible. Mgmt. was mediocre.

The good was only a couple of people were helpful. Hours and compensation were good. The bad, was my mgr. wasn't that supportive. Also, one of the outside sales rep's I supported was not a very nice person. For some reason he did not like me. Very condescending and rude. Old computer system. Barely any product training.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

You won't run out of things to do but watch out for the hierarchies.

There's always something to be done which can be good or bad depending on the person. If you need to keep busy, it's the place for you. One of the problems when I was there was the formation of cliques. They had family working together who would protect each other if something went sideways.

Pro érvek

Health insurance, vision plan were good.

Kontra érvek

Didn't feel appreciated for what I brought to the table.

Decent

Not terrible, not great. Corporate is going the right direction, but branches and internal support centers are too slow. Management is too concerned with ego to actually allow employees to grow.

Bad place to work

They hire people as managers that don't know anything. Managers are very unprofessional. No procedures just make things up as they go. Things are constantly done correctly and over and over.

Good shift

Kontra érvek

They don't care about employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

El peor trabajo de mi vida

En el area de tráfico las compañeras eran de lo peor, la persona que era mi jefa nunca tenía oportunidad de capacitarme. Mis horarios nunca fueron respetados, se supone que la hora de salida era a las 6, y lo normal era después de las 8 de la noche. A los 4 día la de haber entrado ya tenías la responsabilidad completa de cosas que ni siquiera me habían capacitado

Pro érvek

Prestaciones superiores a las de ley

Kontra érvek

No respetan tu horario laboral, exceso de trabajo y presión, Pésimo ambiente laboral
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WESCO International? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés