Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

161 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 236 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun internship
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 16.
Spending 2 months working at the most magical place on earth was really fun and rewarding. The never-ending interactions with the guests make the day go by so fast. I had to wear a "costume" and not a "uniform" and felt really special. You feel that the guests turn to you for help, information. The company has really high expectations therefore everything and everyone had to be perfect. My leaders however didn't help us international cast members feel welcomed. I remember being in an area with low motivational energy. But my coworkers were here to make it better.
Magical Place to Work
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 13.
While working you merchanise you answered customer questions regarding store merchadise and department information. Organized store merchandise racks by size, style, and color. Created visual marketing and styled displays. Cleaned and organized store during and after hours. Managed huge crowds.
Magic
Nothing i would change
MERCHANDISE & SERVICE ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 10.
Greet the guest, help the guest with any question and do my best to awesome. Cash, locker room, shocking, floor, delivery services, helping kids to enjoy them self,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but stressful workplace.
Intern, Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 25.
A great company to work for for fun, but not the place to be if you want to advance higher. Takes years to move up and really just depends on who likes you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 25.
Walt Disney World was a great place to work. Some days were harder than others. The hardest part was the holiday season. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all of my new friends and meeting people from all over the world.
Great Experience!
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 24.
Working at Disney World helped me in so many areas in my life. Having to work with fellow cast members and guests gave me more confidence and the leaders were amazing at my location. I have grown so much as a person there. I was never not excited to go into work.
Pro érvek
Free park admission, discounts, good work enviornment
Kontra érvek
Odd and long hours, crazy guests, hot days
It was fun
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 22.
I recommend the Disney college program to everyone. However you most likely will only get 1 day off a week and that’s your school day so it’s not really a day off. Sometimes you’ll work 12 hour shifts with only 8 hours until your next shift. Overall an experience I’ll never forget
Disney Discounts
Kontra érvek
Long hours, can’t choose your time off
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World Merchandise Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 13.
I was only there for a summer college work program. I did spend about half of the time being home sick. Being there with two of my friends was helpful.
Walt Disney Parks
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 7.
This was the best job I ever had. It was hard work but it was worth working for Mickey. The most magical experience of my life. Plus the perks of free park tickets is the best.
Supportive Work Environment with Amazing Benefits
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 6.
Although the hours were long, working provided ultimate perks with discounts and free park access. Highly recommend this Employer because of the balance between autonomy and structure and training in the most popular theme park company in the world. Typical day at work included bouncing between multiple positions, focusing on guest interactions, and allowing a healthy relationship with coworkers.
Pro érvek
Park tickets, discounted merchandise and food
Kontra érvek
long hours, no holiday pay for interns
College Program - Anxiety City
MERCHANDISE HOSTESS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Epcot Center, Walt Disney World, FL2018, január 3.
I had to self term from my college program because I just couldn’t handle the pressure. Don’t get me wrong - it’s a great job, it’s just very high pace and extremely stressful. I was trying to take 12 credits of class online at the same time, which is why I got so overloaded.
Pro érvek
Free park admission, Disney on resume, discounts
Low pay, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn world class service
Sales/Merchandise (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2017, december 28.
Disney has standards when reviewing and hiring potential employees. Its a great enviroment to learn and practice world class customer service. Youre immersed in the culture of disney and get a real sense of being part of a team. They are always looking to hire new, excited and hard working people. its a great place to get your foot in the door with workforce jobs and the possibilities of advancing in the company is endless.
It's alright
Merchandise Working Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 22.
Great for a job while in school, but anything after that, it is not worth it. If you can get full-time the benefits are pretty alright but the pay is terrible for what is expected and what you have to out up with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Loved!
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 27.
One of the best and most fun jobs I have had. Learned SO much. Excellent training, recognition, management, processes, and systems. Emporium - Mainstreet USA.
Fun place to work
Merchandise Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hotel Stores2017, október 26.
It was great! But mediocre pay. Some bad management but good outweighed the bad.
Really great benefits!
Free annual pass for cast members and day passes for friends and family
Great for Junior or Senior level college students
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 24.
This is a great experience for students to get some real world job experience working for a major international company. It's a grueling regiment for the months you are there, but the experience gained, and just the fact that you get to work in Walt Disney World, makes it more then worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Park Arrival Merchandise/Operations Magic Kingdom (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 17.
I would recommend this to anyone just out of college. It's a great place to meet new people and network. Also looks good on your resume. The environment is pretty chill and the leaders and managers are friendly.
Pro érvek
great discounts and nice leaders
Kontra érvek
doesn't pay much for the work you do
Working for Disney
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, október 10.
Disney was a great company to work for if you have the right management. Was my favorite retail job and if it wasn't so far from where I live and knew I would be under a good manager I would go back. Enjoyed helping the guests, loved learning about the history of the park, had some hard, tiring shifts but was all worth it and it can get stressful at times. Was a great experience!
Disney College Program
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, szeptember 9.
I did the Disney College program in 2005 and it was the best experience of my life. As a young adult it was an amazing job working, living, breathing all things Disney!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelente place for any Disney fan
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 6.
I've been working in Disney for a while now doing the College Program, I've done it three times and I do not regret it. It can be exhausting cause they'll give you a lot of hours but it's all worth it. You get to meet and work with people all over the World and you'll get to create your own Disney Family, they will be your rock during this whole new experience. Once you work in Disney your life changes completely.
You're working in Disney
Kontra érvek
They can give you consecutive overtimes

Átfogó minősítés