Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

185 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 384 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, poor pay& little hours
MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 25.
Very fun but competitive environment. The hours and pay were horrible. Good management in certain areas.Hardest part was having an unbalanced schedule
Discounts, free admission
Kontra érvek
Poor pay, little hours, costuming, commute
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't give up your sole to work there
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, augusztus 8.
I worked for the Mouse for 4 years in 3 different locations between Magic Kingdom and Epcot in merchandise. While I loved working for Disney, I despised working in certain locations for certain so called leaders. It took almost 3 years in 2 different locations to become trainer because my first location refused to promote me and refused to give a legitimate reason as to why. Even after I transferred to my 2nd location, I asked during inventory one night and begged a previous leader to tell me the real reason as to why I wasn't promotable to him and the other leaders in the area at the time I was there. Still, could not look me in the without lying to me. If you don't suck up to the right people in some areas, you won't move up. Doesn't matter what you do, you won't get it. Went to my third location in 2017 to get a breath of fresh air and a break from Magic Kingdom Merchandise. Huge mistake!!! 2 of the 3 leaders for Festivals were so lazy, they couldn't careless about Cast that wasn't their favorite. Would I recommend working for Disney, Yes, but not for Festival Merchandise.
Discount, Ticket Perks, Cast get in for free pending any blockouts
Kontra érvek
Terrible Pay, Backstabbing, Rarely promotes unless you suck up and/or are on the inside with leaders, Leaders that do nothing but sit in the air conditioned office, Coordinators that sit in the air conditioned office
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was magical, at least for me
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 30.
Reviews can vary from employee to employee, but compared to any other retail position I've worked, everyone is generally in the Disney mood to make magic and be happy. A work day is steeped in the same kind of excitement you could have as a guest. There could be a lot on your plate to do, but the people you work with help to make sure your load isn't a burden. Best of all, despite being in a company of thousands, you always feel like an individual, and the company recognizes your efforts and seniority.
Pro érvek
LOTS of discounts and perks for one of the biggest theme parks and companies in the world. Seriously, gift shopping was easy.
Kontra érvek
Working at the resort is a huge workspace, which means lots of walking or driving and little room for error in planning commutes.
Fun place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 27.
This was a fun place to work, the benefits are great but management was difficult. The hours were long and you have to work holidays. Free park entry is a definite bonus.
Fun
Assistant Manager-Merchandise (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 20.
Absolutely enjoy working for this company. Depending on your role they offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. You do need to be flexible when it comes to your hours but not anything that you are not able to work around.
excellent benefits
crazy hours
Come on it's disneyland
Merchandise Administration/Hat Writer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 9.
Anyone who writes a review about Disneyland and says that it isn't good or bad is just being careful and since I plan on eventually going back to this company I would like to keep it that way. I don't want to accideendly say something I shouldnt'
Great place to intern
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 28.
Great place to intern. Learned a lot from the company. Tons of training. Management looks down on interns because they are only there for a short amount of time but overall very rewarding experience
A Magical Experience
Main Street East Merchandise Saleswoman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 27.
Working for Disney was a great experience if you're in it for the short run. They had a standard pay across the parks with no raises. So if you're looking to work long term you won't reap much future benefits. They environment is always fun and positive, and the employees are great people. Management is also great.
Wonderful Work Experience
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 15.
I was chosen to be a part of the Disney College Program, out of thousands of other applicants. It is a truly amazing experience, where I was able to learn a lot about Walt Disney World as a company, not just a "theme park". I learned about their core values, and policies. I was an intern at Walt Disney World for 6 months, I provided exceptional guest services, as well as merchandising, and business techniques. My job was filled with diverse team members from all over the world, and yet we all shared the same common goal of providing the best service for our guests. Management was phenomenal, and I would recommend this opportunity to everyone!
The most Magical place ever
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 26.
I honestly loved every second of working for the walt disney world company. the guests were so nice and the staff was always the most friendly. You can make friends easy and it was honestly the best experience ive ever had in my life.
Fairly nice work place
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, május 20.
Things probably would have been alittle easier if my particular area had better management. There was alot of mess and important things were never addressed.
Pro érvek
Free tickets, good benefits, nice co workers, amazing happy guests
Mandatory overtime, poor management
Fun and rewarding job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 18.
Walt Disney World is an organization in which you are able to growth and develop your self in different areas if you give basically your life to them. However, I have to say that the company its really competitive, well organized and dedicated to make families happy.
Rewarding job
Magical Place to work
MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magic Kingdom park2018, május 17.
This was a temporary job for me. it was fun , exciting and paid me enough to help pay for gas and books. I would love to work for them again now that I have 30 years experience behind me now.
Fun place to work
low hourly pay
I loved working there
Merchandise Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 11.
I am thinking of going back, the only reason I had to leave was that my Father had a Stroke and was in the Hospital at the time and I was not sure what the outcome would be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work does not work with schedule
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 7.
I loved working there but I was in school at the time and they would not work with my hours. I was in Valencia, would have class at 8:00am wouldn't get home till 5:00am.
excellent people, disney tickets
hours.
Dcp
Disney College Program Spring Term Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 22.
An amazing work experience, learn various things and meet many different people. The hours are tough but the work atmosphere makes it worth it. You get to spread the magic and help family vacations make memories that will last a life time.
Amazing place to work
merchandise hostess disney's animal kingdom (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 20.
Beste experience ever, days were different and fun. Management always was there diving great meetings. Work place culture was very nice I learn a lot. The mos enjoyable part of the job was giving good customer service and seeing people smile
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Incredable, Amazing
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 19.
Everything about working for the Walt Disney Company was amazing and could never be compared with anything else. Everyone was spectacular and working for a company like Disney was not only fun, but it was an honor.
Fast paced but magical
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 17.
Working at Disney was a magical experience. It brought something new every day. Typically I would be either in the back pulling items for the floor, on the floor putting merchandise away, or on a cash register. I learned that it's not your fault if someone is having a bad day, you just need to do the best you can to make it better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for a small amount of time
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 5.
Working at WDW really gave me an appreciation for other cultures, i learned a lot about leadership and the kind of leader I hope to be. It was tough to keep morale up when working intense hours but it was very rewarding
Pro érvek
Great connections, fun environment, fast paced
Kontra érvek
felt used, wasn't listened to, overworked, little to no benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van