Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Merchandiser

174 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 676 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fairly nice work place
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, május 20.
Things probably would have been alittle easier if my particular area had better management. There was alot of mess and important things were never addressed.
Pro érvek
Free tickets, good benefits, nice co workers, amazing happy guests
Mandatory overtime, poor management
Magical Place to work
MERCHANDISER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magic Kingdom park2018, május 17.
This was a temporary job for me. it was fun , exciting and paid me enough to help pay for gas and books. I would love to work for them again now that I have 30 years experience behind me now.
Fun place to work
low hourly pay
I loved working there
Merchandise Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 11.
I am thinking of going back, the only reason I had to leave was that my Father had a Stroke and was in the Hospital at the time and I was not sure what the outcome would be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work does not work with schedule
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 7.
I loved working there but I was in school at the time and they would not work with my hours. I was in Valencia, would have class at 8:00am wouldn't get home till 5:00am.
excellent people, disney tickets
hours.
Amazing place to work
merchandise hostess disney's animal kingdom (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 20.
Beste experience ever, days were different and fun. Management always was there diving great meetings. Work place culture was very nice I learn a lot. The mos enjoyable part of the job was giving good customer service and seeing people smile
Incredable, Amazing
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 19.
Everything about working for the Walt Disney Company was amazing and could never be compared with anything else. Everyone was spectacular and working for a company like Disney was not only fun, but it was an honor.
Fast paced but magical
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 17.
Working at Disney was a magical experience. It brought something new every day. Typically I would be either in the back pulling items for the floor, on the floor putting merchandise away, or on a cash register. I learned that it's not your fault if someone is having a bad day, you just need to do the best you can to make it better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for a small amount of time
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 5.
Working at WDW really gave me an appreciation for other cultures, i learned a lot about leadership and the kind of leader I hope to be. It was tough to keep morale up when working intense hours but it was very rewarding
Pro érvek
Great connections, fun environment, fast paced
Kontra érvek
felt used, wasn't listened to, overworked, little to no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Disneyland Resort is full of heritage and innovation.
Manager, Merchandise Systems and Processes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, április 2.
The Disneyland Resort is full of heritage and innovation. I learned team work, collaboration and to think outside of the box with the many imaginative team members that I have worked with over the past 24+ years.
The work is fast paced and you are always expected to perform at a very high level. Standards are set high as to maintain the high public profile of the company.
Intern at Walt Disney World
Merchandise Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, március 8.
As a participant in the College Program we were given the hours that the full and part time employees didn't want which was many nights well past 12 or 1 am depending on what events were being held. We stayed continuously busy. I learned how to work as a team and also independently to get tasks done efficiently. We multi-tasked as often as possible. This company is great with people in management positions who offer career advice and look over resumes.
discounts are amazing!
hours are long
Great Place to work
Merchandise Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 23.
It was a lifelong dream to work at the best place on earth. I wake up excited for work everyday. The culture of both cast members and guests is truly amazing. After one year it is time for me to return home and find a 'grown up job'.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 16.
Excellent place to work, especially if you love Disney. The hours can be kind of difficult since it is a 24/7 operation. All Cast Members and members of management are friendly and helpful!
Fun internship
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 16.
Spending 2 months working at the most magical place on earth was really fun and rewarding. The never-ending interactions with the guests make the day go by so fast. I had to wear a "costume" and not a "uniform" and felt really special. You feel that the guests turn to you for help, information. The company has really high expectations therefore everything and everyone had to be perfect. My leaders however didn't help us international cast members feel welcomed. I remember being in an area with low motivational energy. But my coworkers were here to make it better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Magical Place to Work
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 13.
While working you merchanise you answered customer questions regarding store merchadise and department information. Organized store merchandise racks by size, style, and color. Created visual marketing and styled displays. Cleaned and organized store during and after hours. Managed huge crowds.
Magic
Nothing i would change
MERCHANDISE & SERVICE ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 10.
Greet the guest, help the guest with any question and do my best to awesome. Cash, locker room, shocking, floor, delivery services, helping kids to enjoy them self,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but stressful workplace.
Intern, Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 25.
A great company to work for for fun, but not the place to be if you want to advance higher. Takes years to move up and really just depends on who likes you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 25.
Walt Disney World was a great place to work. Some days were harder than others. The hardest part was the holiday season. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all of my new friends and meeting people from all over the world.
Great Experience!
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 24.
Working at Disney World helped me in so many areas in my life. Having to work with fellow cast members and guests gave me more confidence and the leaders were amazing at my location. I have grown so much as a person there. I was never not excited to go into work.
Pro érvek
Free park admission, discounts, good work enviornment
Kontra érvek
Odd and long hours, crazy guests, hot days
It was fun
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 22.
I recommend the Disney college program to everyone. However you most likely will only get 1 day off a week and that’s your school day so it’s not really a day off. Sometimes you’ll work 12 hour shifts with only 8 hours until your next shift. Overall an experience I’ll never forget
Disney Discounts
Kontra érvek
Long hours, can’t choose your time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World Merchandise Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 13.
I was only there for a summer college work program. I did spend about half of the time being home sick. Being there with two of my friends was helpful.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van