Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Host/Hostess

418 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 304 értékelés megtekintése
Management was shaky
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
The coworkers were more often than not really good. We were close due to the amount of stress with the job and what you deal with as a team. The direct leads were always good, upper management was rarely ever around.
Happiest Place to work on Earth
Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 27.
Overall experience as I can recall was great. It was from from too long ago. I do not think rating a review at this point will be fair.

I remember the free park entry was nice.
Free park entries
Cannot recall
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
good place
Security Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 5.
Its a good place to start but some departments don't offer advancement which means no career opportunity you do get great benefits and get to work with great cast members
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay rate
Amazing work environment
Attractions Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, augusztus 22.
I loved working at the Walt Disney company because of the exciting environment that was provided. Getting to dress up in costumes that match your role is very fun and brings happiness to our guests.
Fun, but some downfalls
Front of House Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 8.
It starts out as a great company to work for -- lots of freedom to make magic -- but when you're sick or have family needs, it is difficult to get time off without penalties (a point system that can lead to termination), especially for part-timers. The benefits for full-timers are good, but the pay is not. Disney withheld the $1,000 tax credit bonus other companies gave to their employees from those that were in union negotiations, which seemed completely unfair. They continue to delay those negotiations as long as possible, refusing to settle; meanwhile, many cast members (myself included) cannot even afford rent in the area.
Pro érvek
freedom to make guests happy, fun and easy positions available, some great benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay, some benefits withheld, reduction in comp tickets, favoritism/prejudice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun first job
Attractions Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, augusztus 6.
Definitely a fun place to work. The company is, of course, well-known and a big name to put on a resume. Not great pay, and no accrued time off unless full-time. But the emotional satisfaction is why you do this job.
Pro érvek
big name, good people, fun
pay is bad, no benefits
It's alright
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 3.
It's not perfect and customers yell at you often. You are given very little support from managers. Not terrible if your retired, but hard to live on 11 in the area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful place to work
Attractions Host/Resort Parking and Transportation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 20.
I always had a blast creating magic for guests. It really is a job that you have to commit to, otherwise you're not going to have a good time. Would recommend.
work at disney
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 19.
working at disney was pleasant and had flexible job hours with decent pay. the hours were flexible but company required me to work any time of day and any day during the year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great work and growth experience
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 19.
Working for Walt Disney World was an incredible experience. I learned a great deal about myself and how to act professionally. I worked with a number of very supportive managers, who took the time to coach me when I made a mistake.

For me the most enjoyable part of working for WDW was feeling like I was part of something.
Pro érvek
Discounts on park admissions and affiliated companys
Kontra érvek
Pay may or may not be adequate for cost of living.
Productive and fun workplace
TST and Parade audience control host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, július 18.
Overall the company gives me a productive and fun place to work. Management is nice and fun to work with. Nice to wake up knowing that you’re going to the happiest place on earth.
Health insurance
Not the best communication
Not all magic
ATTRACTIONS HOSTESS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
I left because I had to work three jobs just to make ends meet. I still look back on my time there fondly, but its not for people who have families or people they have to support
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place but poor compensation
Merchandise Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
as would be expected at an amusement park, was a fun place to work. the pay scale, especially for southern California, is tremendously low. considering it was full time employment, it would be hard for a person to support themselves on their own with the low pay scale offered.
Love my job
Security Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 12.
You have to believe in the magic! Have an imagination, believe and create. Be inspire, love your job. Go above and beyond for your guest. I am Disney!
It's magical!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes good sometimes not too good
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 7.
For me is a temporary job but if I think about a full time with Disney is not bad except for the seniority on the schedules. The system they have about points for the attendance is too strict should be more flexible.
Pro érvek
tickets for the parks and the opportunity to pick up shifts
low rate paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good transitional job
Security Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 7.
Not a career. Just a fun job that pays less than ok. Security works all hours. Be prepared to work day shift, then swing and grave all in the same week. Fulltime gets scheduled +32 hours. OT is available.
N/a
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA 928022018, június 25.
It was a nice experience with amazing team leaders and good interaction with coworkers and guests. But I needed more to suit my lifestyle needs and I decided to search elsewhere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hostess Magic Kingdom Restaurant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 23.
I like working for this company I meet new people everyday. They all have different culture and background. The pay is very low but they give you hours when they are busy . You can also pick up a lot of hours as long you willing to work
Worse company
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, június 16.
This is the worse company that I ever worked for - they really treat you like a number and won't care if you leave. It really made me lose the magic that I had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s Disney! But maybe not.
Hostess and Support Cast (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, június 15.
Good place to work but it is a corporation, so guest come first and then making money, and finally it’s cast members. The cast union IS trying to turn things around but it’s an up hill battle. I have recently relocated and that is the biggest reason for my leaving the company. However my stress level and well being has improved dramatically. I miss my job, 8 years is a long time to work anywhere. I needed to take a step back and think about my cost of living and to see if it is really worth it. I might go back one day. For now I’m pursuing other avenues of life.
Pro érvek
Free tickets, discounts, and full time benefits.
Kontra érvek
Work environment can be very stressful.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van