Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Host/Hostess

338 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay only if you have the thickest skin
Guest Interactions Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 14.
This company, while it promotes magic for its guests, does not take care of it's cast members. People are leaving the company by the hundreds. They do not foster a positive work environment. If you have an ambition to move up in the company this place is for you. However, it's either move up or move out because working in the resorts will eat at your soul. I've learned many valuable life lessons.
16 park admissions per year
Munkahelyi kultúra
I choose not to give a review at this time.
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 8.
At this time i choose not to write a review about the Walt Disney World Company other then I would strongly recommend working here unless it is something you REALLY want to do.
Incredible Place To Work
Attractions Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 7.
I can't wait for the day that I can retire and move to Fl to work again for Disney. This company is truly focused on the guest/customer. It really is the most magical place on earth.
Making Disney Magic
Attractions Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 6.
It is always a pleasure working or making magic at the happiest place on earth. Though at times, there are things that we, as cast members, don't feel appreciated. But the simple joy and pleasure of helping guests get the best Disney Experience they can get it what makes us, cast members, keep doing what we do.
Review
Attraction Hostess - Disney College Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 4.
The Disney College program is fun, however you don't get paid enough. They automatically take rent out of your paycheck which is fine, however I barely had enough for groceries.
Great environment
Attraction Hostess & Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL 328302017, október 27.
Good job for students or if you are transitioning from another state and don't have a job. The schedule varies depending on the season and you get some free passes to use with family and friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most magical place on earth
Full Service Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 22.
Disney is great to work for. Honestly, the every day job is not ideal. Very fast paced and demanding. The guests can more than demanding and entitled at times. But its fun meeting people from all over the globe. And lets not forget the perks that go along with working for Disney.. discounts on merchandise & food, even discounted Disney cruises and of course free admission to theme parks. The benefits definitely out weigh the less the less than ideal every day job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place you can do magic
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 13.
Greetings guest making reservation for guest taking them to there table making magical moments for guest and making guest feel like home awy from home
Fun place to work
Boutique hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, október 8.
Must really love Disney to be able to work here. Guests are horrible and mean. Management really only cares about money and favoritism is everywhere and hard to move up unless you are on the college program
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando,Florida2017, október 5.
i really enjoyed my time working for Disney,i got to meet a lot of people and make friends fro all around the world.i met so many great families and made everlasting memories which i will share with my kids.
Pro érvek
great discounts, free park admissions
Kontra érvek
shorrt breaks, too much work but minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work! I still miss being there.
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, október 3.
This is the best place I have ever worked. It had a great atmosphere and each day was different and exciting. I looked forward to going to work each day. I picked up shifts in many different locations doind different jobs. I loved working with people from all around the world and learning about their homes and cultures.
Free Disney and great discounts
Kontra érvek
Pay was low but benefits made up for it.
Not Going to Complain
Security Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, szeptember 27.
Disney is one of the best employments when it comes to pay and benefits. Some managers are better than others, but that is every work environment. Reasons to leave was because of family emergencies, and some managers did not want to help with those situations.
Fun Workplace
Attraction Host and Guest Control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 25.
4 to 8 hour days.
How to run Attractions and how to do guest control.
Management was very good for the most part, they would do what ever they could to help you.
Workplace Culture was enjoyable and worldly.
Guest Control for events.
Meeting people from around the world, and working with my fellow Cast members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to retire in the parks
Attractions Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 23.
I've loved my time at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. The culture is amazing, the people I've worked with are amazing, the managers are great. I worked attractions at multiple parks. Ran rides, provided world class guest service, and handled guest situations on a daily basis. I learned how to take care of customers while running advanced ride control systems. The management team for the most part seemed to be supportive of goals but there were a few who really only cared about their careers. The hardest part of the job was the wage. I had to work well over 50+ hours a week to sustain a living wage. the nice thing was the people I worked with and the guest interactions I had always made it fun to come back to work.
free admission, discounts
wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love your job, it won't feel like work.
Entertainment Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 22.
This is beyond true with this company. They say most cast members don't last a year and it's true. There is a certain type of person that is truly built to work at Disney. Those are the people who you see grinning ear-to-ear and making magic.
It can be a very hard company to work for. They stand behind their cast members to an extent. Management either loves you, hates you, or just doesn't know you. In my department, we had 8 managers who rotated responsibilities each day. I can only tell you maybe two of their names as I've only met each of them once.
The company is strict in their rules - and for good reason. I appreciate their level of responsibility they asks their cast members to uphold. However, it can also work against you very quickly.
I live 40 minutes from the parks (as do most) and I would leave 2 hours before my shift to be able to get there on time; find parking, take the shuttle, get through security, walk to your location, and clock in. I was once 4 hours late for a shift due to traffic. I highly suggest finding a local residence for yourself if you get a job there.
I would suggest this job for college students with day schedules - as they will want to work you nights starting out. Maybe even 10:00-2:00am to start.
Your fellow Cast Members become your closet friends and greatest foes. Scheduling may work against you and schedule you the complete opposite of your shift. You may have a shift no one is willing to trade. You go from four 8-hour shifts one week to only 10 hours the next. Be flexible. Be available. Be reliable.
Working at Disney is a way of life.
  több... I loved every second of it, until everything went horribly wrong and I had no choice but to quit.
If you get a chance to work there, embrace every second. Get yourself out of the company in a few years and move on to something bigger and better. Look back and cherish it, but know you will flourish much more outside the company than in.
  kevesebb
Lively Environment, Fast Paced, Meet Tons of People, Discount, Free Admission
Kontra érvek
Little Room for Advancement, Work Outside Rain or Shine, Hard to find Parking, Favoritism, Low Pay
High guest interaction
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, szeptember 20.
The guest interaction really showed who had customer service experience and who just let things roll off their back when veing yelled at by a guest. The management team I worked with was just amazing. They were always just a radio or phone call away. Most things cast members could handle but sometimes we needed help.
Discounts at the resirt
Kontra érvek
Breaks, lunches and long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its Disney World, other than the money, whats not to like?!
ATTRACTIONS HOST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 17.
I loved going into work everyday, I worked with great people from all over the world, I worked and played in the happiest place on Earth. Unfortunately the pay was terrible for students on the college program, but Id recommend id to any and everyone to try.
Its Disney!
Kontra érvek
poor wages, no benefits for college/seasonal employees
It's Disney
Restaurant Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 15.
Disney is a good company. The only thing that would be frustrating is that guests are always right so sometimes you just have to bare with it when they're angry.
Productive and fun workplace
Attraction hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 12.
Your day goes by very fast, you meet people from everywhere its so much fun finding about different cultures and where the guest come from. Managers are always checking in on you and if you need help they always help. You see the joy on kids faces everyday.
Pro érvek
you make the "magic" for guest, fast day, friendly coworkers
some rude people
Fast paced and fun!
Attractions Host/Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 8.
I absolutely loved working for the Walt Disney Company, it was fun, crazy and exciting! it is very fast paced though so you would have to be used to that type of environment. Each day you get to create magic and meet great new people, you get to create a memorable family experience. I loved everything about this job because you could work but also enjoy it at the same time!
Pro érvek
Lots of breaks, discounts and free entry for employees
Kontra érvek
there are a lot of guests to deal with

Átfogó minősítés