Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Host/Hostess

405 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 983 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place but poor compensation
Merchandise Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
as would be expected at an amusement park, was a fun place to work. the pay scale, especially for southern California, is tremendously low. considering it was full time employment, it would be hard for a person to support themselves on their own with the low pay scale offered.
Love my job
Security Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 12.
You have to believe in the magic! Have an imagination, believe and create. Be inspire, love your job. Go above and beyond for your guest. I am Disney!
It's magical!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes good sometimes not too good
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 7.
For me is a temporary job but if I think about a full time with Disney is not bad except for the seniority on the schedules. The system they have about points for the attendance is too strict should be more flexible.
Pro érvek
tickets for the parks and the opportunity to pick up shifts
low rate paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good transitional job
Security Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 7.
Not a career. Just a fun job that pays less than ok. Security works all hours. Be prepared to work day shift, then swing and grave all in the same week. Fulltime gets scheduled +32 hours. OT is available.
N/a
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA 928022018, június 25.
It was a nice experience with amazing team leaders and good interaction with coworkers and guests. But I needed more to suit my lifestyle needs and I decided to search elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hostess Magic Kingdom Restaurant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 23.
I like working for this company I meet new people everyday. They all have different culture and background. The pay is very low but they give you hours when they are busy . You can also pick up a lot of hours as long you willing to work
Worse company
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, június 16.
This is the worse company that I ever worked for - they really treat you like a number and won't care if you leave. It really made me lose the magic that I had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s Disney! But maybe not.
Hostess and Support Cast (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, június 15.
Good place to work but it is a corporation, so guest come first and then making money, and finally it’s cast members. The cast union IS trying to turn things around but it’s an up hill battle. I have recently relocated and that is the biggest reason for my leaving the company. However my stress level and well being has improved dramatically. I miss my job, 8 years is a long time to work anywhere. I needed to take a step back and think about my cost of living and to see if it is really worth it. I might go back one day. For now I’m pursuing other avenues of life.
Pro érvek
Free tickets, discounts, and full time benefits.
Kontra érvek
Work environment can be very stressful.
Walt Disney World
Dream Maker/Floral Sales Host/Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, június 9.
Disney is a great company to work for. Costume provided. Eight hour shifts. Full time is forty plus hours. Management is diverse. High paced environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Exactly what you think
RIDE HOSTESS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 6.
A diverse workplace with a wide variety of areas of work. However, work can be very fast paced and stressful depending on crowd flow. I would recommend this job who likes being light on their feet while making some magic on the side.
Fun place to work
Attractions hostess & trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, június 1.
If pay was better, it would be best place to work. Management was always very helpful & willing to work with me. I learned a lot about guest service & how to handle an upset guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
an average job with a huge company
Merchandise Host, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 22.
when I started with the company it was very focused on the guest experience, but now it is mostly focused on making money. The guest ratings have suffered as a result, and the job has gotten a lot more stressful. Team building and work environment is given little consideration by the company. The company doesn't seem to give any thought to an employee's work life balance. Pay is only average for the industry.
Pro érvek
job security, theme park admissions, decent benefits
Kontra érvek
company very strict on rules and guidlines (aka. Disney Look)
Low pay
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 17.
great place to work, fun place to work, lots of opportunities for advancement, you meet people from all over the world, flexible with hours for some positions
My Experience
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 6.
My days at Disney were difficult. I would commute over 2 hours every day in order to make my shift. While working I was often told to keep my radio turned on during my breaks in case I was needed. During my 5 years at Disney I received a total of .50 raise and was turned down for numerous promotions when they became available. The discounted tickets for my family were nice but unfortunately I was never able to take advantage of them due to my work schedule and black out dates.
Health Benefits, Free Tickets
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement, low pay for the area, difficulty picking your hours
A Very Large Company to Work For
Attractions Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 24.
Since The Walt Disney Company is one of the largest and most recognizable companies in the world, a lot of things do get swept under the rug. However, I have met some of the nicest people here and thats how all the cast is in Disney. The main problem is just with the management.
A magical place to work
Attractions Hostess and Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, április 20.
There are so many wonderful experiences to be had as a Cast Member for Disney Parks.

You will gain a top quality education in customer service that's unbeatable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
management was horrible
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 18.
The management did not care about its employees there philosophy was that there are 20 other people who what your job so they did not care about you. The pay is not enough to even afford rent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse cast management and job a little difficult
Working Lead and Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, április 16.
There is a wide range of people and ages who work at Disneyland. Some are really young and act it so just be sure to watch your interactions with others. Most people who work there like Disney in a way. The breaks and lunches are state mandated and nothing more. And there is a possibility of spending the entire day on your feet doing a repetitive action. Food options are sometimes a bit pricey and the company doesn't do much for their employees. But there are break areas with fridges and places to eat if you do bring food. You will meet great people along the way and find friends that will impact your life.
Healthcare benefits, work perks
Kontra érvek
short breaks, management is unpredictable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Female Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, április 6.
disney was a great experience for me
the weather was hot
workplace was full of international people
hardest part was working in the heat
most enjoyable part was meeting new people
Not what I had expected
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, április 1.
The Disney Academy was 3 weeks long. When I worded there my shift was 6 hours doing bag checks. I would have to pick up overtime to get 40 hours. Days off are canceled with you being notified. You have to check your work Portal to see if your days off were canceled. My work hour start times were from 8am to 6pm. Great benefit to you as an employee you have unlimited access to visit any Park. As a full time employee you used to get tickets for your family for 16 visits per year, but, not during black out days which are all summer long.
Pro érvek
Employees get unlimited Park access.
Canceled days off
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van