Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Guest Service Agent

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
best place ever
Guest Relations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 11.
there is no better company to work for. benefits and discoutns aside, it's where I learned to think on my feet, be courteous to all, honed my listening skills, attended management training and became a fan of all things Disney!
dicounts!
Kontra érvek
some late nights and working weekends
I mean, it's Disneyland
Guest Relations Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 29.
Of course the benefits are great-- fun perks, working at the parks, really cool atmosphere and a lot of employees. Difficult sometimes to advance in career, some politics in the departments, but overall a really good experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for the guest not for the manager
Attractions Guest Service Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buena Vista, FL2017, november 15.
Some of the managers seem to have an agenda. I've had amazing leaders in the past but beware of those that are not truly guest and cast focused. Working with guests is the best. You have to be a people person. Must be willing to approach strangers and be comfortable striking up a conversation. Some employees have been in their position way too long and can drag you into the politics, don't go there.
Free Disney Admission, Benefits, Cast
Pay, Politics, Some Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont write private review in public formats
Guest Relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 12.
Requesting me to write a poor review on a company that decided to hire me, train me, and development is not going to happen. The reasons for me leaving are private.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Disney
Guest Service Operations Leader- (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magic Kingdom2017, november 7.
I worked there for 23 years, great company but my time and pay were to matching. I needed a change. The company is great but it is hard to grow on different levels.
Do it if you can
Guest Relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 2.
I worked guest relations for the theme parks. It is busy during peak seasons, slow during off season. I learned how to cope with happy and angry guests. Retuning a lost item to a guest was amazing. Not having a lost item was awful. It is a great place to advance interpersonal skills no matter what position you are given.
seeing children smile
getting yelled at
The Happiest Place On Earth
Restaurant Guest Service Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 20.
I enjoyed my time at Disney, they have a great culture. If you where willing to put in the work they where willing to give your the chance to grow and advance.
Great People, Fun Place
Attractions Hostess and Guest Services Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, október 13.
Depending on where you work, Disneyland can be very stressful and fast paced. Be prepared to work with many different personalities. Must have exceptional communication and problem solving skills.
Greatest place on earth
Guest Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christmas Shop2017, október 9.
Great place to work..
Hours available
Great Administration
BENEFITS for playing were Great
Employees were always fun and happy
training fun
offered benefits to cast family as well
disney
Attractions and Guest Services Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 6.
long hours,discounts, as an intern you will work 6 days a week, entrance to parks free,little discount on just a few stuff, you will meet people from all over the world but you are going to wish to have time off to meet them and their culture.
discounts
short breaks, long hours
No Comment
Custodial Guest Services Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 26.
No complaints about working for the Walt Disney Company, and it really depends on the employee to make the best out of the experience while working with the company. Excellent benefits with cast member perks (entry into the parks), varying hours are the pit of the jobs but if overlooked Walt Disney takes care of their employees.
Magical Place To Work
Attractions/Park Ops/Guest Relations/Merch/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 23.
Walt Disney World was an amazing place to work at It was Fun and it was like you weren't working because you were having fun while doing your job. I would go back in a heartbeat if I ever move back to FL.
discounts
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive environment for guests and cast members
Guest Services Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  ESPN Wide World of Sports2017, szeptember 21.
Make the guest feel welcome and secure environment. Have required information needed by the guest. Be accurate and efficient when processing ticket verification. Fun times meeting and greeting guests from all corners of the world.
Pro érvek
Variety of positions during the shift
Kontra érvek
Possible inclement weather during the shift
Guest Relations
Greeter/Guest Relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 19.
Guest relations
Customer service
Children's entertainment
Informing Guest's about company products and services
Cashier
Custodian
Public Speaking
Engaging guest in company culture
Insured safety, show, courtesy, and efficientencey
I enjoyed all aspects of my 19 year career with the Walt Disney Company
Guest Relations Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Epcot Guest Relations2017, szeptember 16.
A rewarding career that allowed me to assist guests with their vacation experience, support my fellow cast members and leadership team showcasing legendary guest service, empowered to assist with cast members development, As a Walt Disney fan, and enjoying Disneyland with family friends and family - my focus and goal was always to make sure that every family/person took away wonderful memories of their vacation in Walt Disney World Resort.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment, excellent leadership and great team atmosphere, growth opportunity, complimentary park admission and employee discounts
Kontra érvek
sometimes demanding long hours when short handed and seasonal demands (Christmas through New Years, Thanksgiving, Summertime business).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast Paced
Guest Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 6.
I would work on average about 8-10 hours a day. I was constantly on my feet assisting guests and making sure the park was safe and clean for the guests.
Discounts
Short breaks, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very streeful at times dealing with guests
Guest Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 30.
It had its moments. The hardest part for me was the ever changing hours. There was no set pattern. Issues that related to guests were tedious at times because they always wanted something for nothing.
Pro érvek
Entrance to all parks at aall times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disney was great but its all about the bennies!!!
Guest Services Recovery Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 29.
Working for Walt Disney World was amazing and gave me a refined and polished shine to many skills I already had as well as introducing me to many new ways to incorporate team work and magic into an otherwise every day kind of job. Thanks Mickey!!
Great bennies!
manditory OT, Elephants in Animal Kingdom better paid than cast
Lots of opportunity
Guest Service Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 21.
This is a really fun and interactive place to work with endless opportunity and growth. You can work across many lines of business and learn from all backgrounds.
Great Foot in the Door Job
Guest Services (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, augusztus 7.
Great place to get your foot in the door and always looks good on a resume. Great cast members and can be a lot of fun. You get what you put in as far as advancement and relationships.
Free Disney admission. Discounts. Park experiences
Kontra érvek
Crazy hours for the first few months. Should get paid a little more.

Átfogó minősítés