Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Food and Beverage Manager

166 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Magical place of employment.
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 18.
Working for Disney is never a disappointment. Even jobs that seem hard and difficult within the company are the most entertaining roles anyone searching for a job could hope for.
fun
FOOD AND BEVERAGE HOST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 7.
Is a great experience working in a place so magical like disney. If your searching for a place to grow and learn a hannd full of experience disney is the place
Fun Work Environment
Quick Service Food and Beverage Internship Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 23.
This is one of the best jobs I had. I love everything about Disney and how the management really pushed you to sell guest services. The atmosphere was great and I really enjoyed meeting people from different walks of life.
Free Disney passes
long walks
best place to work!
Food and Beverage Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2017, október 21.
Disney is by far the best place to work. Career opportunities are endless.My biggest regret in life was leaving. I have been actively reapplying with Disney . I hope one day they will hire me back!
fun place to work
Kontra érvek
I was only able to get part time hours
Happiest Place on Earth
Quick Service Food and Beverage- Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 18.
A typical day was non- existent but in a good way. I learned a variety of skills that I have used everyday since my internship ended, and would recommend everyone to do the program. Management was great and the made the workplace culture awesome. The hardest part of my job was the long hours, but the best part was the atmosphere.
Disney
Long Days
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy theme parks than this is the job for you
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 11.
If you enjoy theme park life than I say go for it. My experience with this company was not a great one. I was in the college program and I would not recommend it unless your young and go to college or a retired person
Munkahelyi kultúra
great company , happy place and fun work enviroment
Food and Beverage Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, október 9.
I have nothing bad to say about the Walt Disney company. great onboarding team ,everyone is awesome. they are very flexible, and friendly. if I could have stayed I would have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been an excellent experience
Food & Beverage Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 8.
Working with the Disney Company has been a dream come true where I can constantly make magic and meet so many people from around the world. I wouldn’t trade my experience for anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun semester away from school for any college student
Intern, Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 24.
I worked here as a Disney College Program intern. It's low pay, no benefits, but I had free entry into all the parks and housing provided. Working at All Star Music resort, I interacted with a lot of guests from Argentina and Brazil. (Brush up on your Spanish and Portuguese because many of them will expect you to speak fluently. This was probably the most fun part for me, though!) I worked with a bunch of teenagers and early 20-somethings so that was annoying and probably my least favorite part of the job because it got catty. If I could do it again, I would have applied for something cleaner like Retail. Highly recommended if you want a fun semester away from school and to do some domestic traveling. More fun if you have a car but the buses are reliable and will take you to you to your work location if bringing your car isn't feasible. Good resume padder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place but management isn't the best
Food/Beverage cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 23.
Working here was fun but management doesn't work with your availability really and you would work long nights with no one asking if you can stay longer they tell you your staying longer
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have the ability to make your job fun.
Attractions and Food and Beverage Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, szeptember 19.
The only complaint I have about Walt Disney world employment is communication between cast members and management. As an employee of the Walt Disney World Resort, it was difficult to not feel like a number.
discounts and free admission
physicallly demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but not alot of work life balance
Food and Beverage Operations Support Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, szeptember 14.
The longer you are there the more is expected of you as far as overtime and/or flexibility of your days off and off times in general. The management could work on appriciation more, but thats partly because they are not in the area as much as they could be to know who is doing what. In general though, the Cast Members are great and the sense of comrodery and family is second to none. For me the best part was seeing any first visit guests, especially the kids. They were so excited to be there so imersed in the atmosphere, it was nice to have a constant reminder of why i came to work every day.
Terrific culture and Union environment
Low upper manager involvement
Fast paced
Hostess in Food and Beverage (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 31.
Walt Disney World is a fast paced, where the guest are always right, and safety comes first.You see people from all over the world, from young to old.
diverse, fast paced
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for everyone need a high level of commitment. This is a very difficult but rewarding job. It requires a lot and a vast amounts of patience .
Food and beverage restaurant supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California adventure park2017, augusztus 15.
You work hard here and it's not always easy. Some days you don't want to be there, other days you just love your job. They expect a lot from you so you have to be serious big rhis can be the most fun place to work .
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Strict rules and high standards not necessarily a bad thing though
Simple and Moderate Work
Food and Beverage Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 10.
A typical day as a full time employee is working consistently in different positions, the workplace culture is nice, but unless you are a Disney fanatic the joy of working at a theme park soon diminishes.
Exciting and Magical Workplace
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, augusztus 9.
Working for Disney World is one of the most rewarding experiences. Although I did not care for the actual work of Quick Service Food and Beverage, I enjoyed working for the company overall because of it's opportunities and benefits. If I had a chance to go back and do a different job I absolutely would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
DCP participant (Quick Service Food and Beverage) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, július 8.
The Disney College Program was a wonderful 5-month experience and I was happy to be a part of it! I liked my workplace, the managers, my fellow coworkers. It was hard dealing with the more difficult tourists at times but I think those experiences teach patience and make you a stronger person.
work experience
very late work hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work with, very diverse
Food and Beverage Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, június 30.
Typical day working at Disney will be very interesting, fun enjoyable, lots of guest interaction so, it will always keep you busy. There is a lot to learn, everyday is a learning experience. With a company as big as Disney diversity is very important, you have to work with and get to assists people all over the world. The hardest part of the job will be dealing with guests who are already having a bad experience before they arrive to my location. As a cast member you create a magic and change their bad experience to good experience for the company. Most enjoyable is guest interactions and of course the kids.
Pro érvek
lots of overtime, and flexibility schedules as part time
no free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Quick service restaurant Animal Kingdom
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Lake, FL2017, június 29.
The cons definitely out way the pros. The management does not care about the cast members. And the work days are extremely long. The management does not take cast member safety into account even though they preach it as something very important to them. They will willingly set you up to fail, and will treat you with absolutely no respect. They will extend shifts without telling you, not be of help when you need days off and when you ask for help they blow you off or treat you like a child.
Pro érvek
Free lunch during training, friendly team members
Kontra érvek
Long hours, no respect, treated like a child, very few days off, over priced, unsafe, uncaring
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible place to work.
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, június 27.
Day was long and stressful. I definitely learned how to work in a fast paced environment. Management was so so. They definitely didn't care one bit about you. They just saw you as an asset not a person. They expect you to be a robot without feelings. The hardest part was motivating myself to go to work due to poor management/employee relations. I'd say the most enjoyable part was making people smile especially the kids.
Pro érvek
Free lunches during training. And park admission for yourself and family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés