Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Actor

483 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 5 987 értékelés megtekintése
You are replaceable
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 15.
After a long couple years with the company I was denied multiple times to be promoted in the company. Management would write people up over everything. Basically they didn't care to get rid of you because you were disposable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truly a magical place to work
Management Hostess/ Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 14.
Embracing the teachings of the Walt Disney Company, has provided the foundation upon which I work. Making people around me happy has help in customer service and healthcare alike.
People, Training, Environment
Distance to work
Magical
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 11.
I have always loved Disney, and working there was no exception. It is a very positive upbeat environment . I always looked forward to going to work everyday.
Fun work place
Disney Cast Member/hostes/food prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 10.
It was wonderful learning experience a place that I would definitely go back to work at .there are lots of opportunities and things to learn at this location
Great food
Disney life
Disney Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 10.
This job is a high pace, the management team isnt great either. There is always drama but little is done to make the work place happy. To move up you gotta go through hoops and then some. You work full time but get paid part time, and they expect you to do WAY more than what you can. I have been grinding it out and feel like its still not enough. By the way i work at the carts, sure its easy in that sense but you do a lot off stage.
get family in for free
Kontra érvek
short breaks, drama, lack of management, no benefits really
Disney is your life.
Merchandise Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 10.
I thought working for Walt Disney World was going to be the best decision I could make. However, the communication between upper management and the cast members is severely lacking. Even when you put in for time off, you won't find out until last minute whether or not you got the time you requested off. They expect you to be available to them 24/7. Long hours and hard labor and they rarely celebrate the great job that the cast is doing for the guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and interactive work place
Cast Member/ Disney College Program Internship (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 9.
This is a great company to work for, but in the college program, the hours are all over the place. There is no specific schedule and you could be at work until 3:00 AM some days. Besides the hours, making magic for every Guest that walks through my attraction line is something that will always be special to me. If a Guest is having a bad day, I will do something to make it better. That is what this company is all about. To make sure that every Guest leaves happy at the end of the day.
It's Disney
Quick Service Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 25.
This job is not for everybody. The pay is awful, and so are the hours. But if you love Disney, it's worth it. Very exhausting days, but multiple days off a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment with welcoming and very cultured staff
Merchandise Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 25.
I enjoyed my time at Walt Disney World during the nine months I was there. Walt Disney World taught me to work in a very fast paced environment, while experiencing multiple cultures daily. We had very long days during the holidays (Up to 14 hour shifts), but was overall worth it at the end of the day when you know how many guests you made smile and impacted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun workplace that promote happiness to everyone.
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 17.
Disney Parks and resorts is a good job opportunity to help improve your hospitality skills. It is also a good place to help you grow and learn more about other cultures.
Pro érvek
Free admission to the parks
crazy schedueles
Dreams come true
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 14.
Great, loving, esy to work for and they truly care about the guest. They offer jobs to help for employee improvement. They strive for the guess to have the best experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not what you would expect
Cast member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, június 11.
Disney has a reputation for amazing customer service, but while working at Disney the cast members are not treated fairly. They don't give much benefits and they over work you without putting you on overtime. For example, They would work you many hours for a few days and then have 2 or 3 days off in a row. also, they are really terrible about giving proper breaks.
I enjoyed this job.
Merchandise Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, június 9.
The job overall was good. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and most of the other employees. I liked most of the customers. The job gave me good customer service experience.
Expansion vs. Employees
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, június 6.
Company has become money driven only, not family oriented, salaries do not compete and management is rude. Company has changed for the worse rapidly catering not to employees, but to Disney Vacation Club and Annual Pass holders. Cast Member regularly blocked out and the benefits package gets cheaper every year.
amazing
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, FL2018, május 30.
id advise anyone to work for this company they are amazing its all about you and how you are, amazing literally no words can explain the Disney company is one of a kind get on and apply
Pro érvek
free entry to parks, discounted family stay
Awesome
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 29.
I worked at Disney for a long time and I have to say, it was an amazing experience. From the time that I started on Main Street USA at The Magic Kingdom all the way until I left Fantasyland Attractions. Working with Disney gave me so much, they literally brought me out of my shell. Now don't get me wrong there were some pretty awful days; with the worst guests you could imagine, screaming and cussing in your face. It was honestly horrible at times, but I had so many good time that out weigh the bad. I learned how to more of a team player, when you have a good team to run the attractions then you know its going to go smoothly (at least you hope it does). We weren't just co-workers we were A family. I operated the rides and made sure that everyone was safely inside at all times. If a problem ever arose then we responded and dealt with the issue at hand as fast and safe as possible. I loved meeting all the guests that came thru Disney, just pure joy to work there. Of course I loved our work family even more, what an experience!
its okay
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 24.
its not worth moving to a different state to work here. maybe seasonally, but not part time. Florida is expensive to live in too. for $10 an hour it isnt worth the time.
Pretty Fun
Quick Service Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 24.
Great place to work in but considering the job asks for a lot of hours on peak seasons and on slow seasons will cut those hours substantially, its pretty hard to balance any other things like a second job, school, family, or any other activities but it is possible to trade shifts with other cast members and try to fix a sort of schedule for yourself. Overall, a very happy job!
Pro érvek
Being in Disneyland everyday!
Kontra érvek
Listening to a specific soundtrack on a loop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and great moments
Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 20.
You make a lot more than many in guest services in the area. The work is hard but worth it. The pay is very good, with bonuses per hour in high volume parks and overtime.
Very busy work environment
Cast Member Part-Time, Magic Kingdom (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 20.
Working in the entertainment industry was a lot of fun and interaction with such diverse customers.

I collected monies for parking at the Magic Kingdom Park.

There was a learning curve - had to be knowledgeable on the different parks, resorts, hotels, when the significant activities occurred, like fireworks or the electric parade.

Disney focuses on excellence in customer service. We spend 3 full days in orientation on just this area.

The hardest part of this job was being in a booth 2ft by 4ft with 2 people with no airconditioning in half of the booths.

Many staff reported this but nothing was done. Sometimes the booths were over 100 degrees.

I left because I could not tolerate this hot booth for 6-8 hours a day.

I did request an airconditioned facility but nothing happened.
Customer interactions
Kontra érvek
Very hot working environment.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van