Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Actor

511 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 6 308 értékelés megtekintése
Did Not Like Hiring Process
Monorail Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
After meeting with a rep for an interview, and going over what I enjoy and my work history, which included that I had congenital hearing loss that, even with hearing aids, was still severe, was put in the Monorails which relies heavily on what were then very poor-quality walkie-talkies, which made it almost impossible for me to follow what was going on.
Ehh
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 30.
At the beginning the job was fun and the managing staff was the best, but as the months went on everything changed and it no longer felt like a fun environment.
Happiest Place on Earth
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 29.
It really is an amazing place to work. The only reason I have some trouble is because Disney makes it very known that they MUST be first priority. As someone who currently is a full time student, that raises a bit of a challenge.
Discounts
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and family friendly environment
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, szeptember 19.
This was a very busy family oriented environment. I came in contact with thousands of guests on a daily. You have to have a smile on even if you’re not in the mood. Guests think they are the only ones on vacation and everything has to go adjacent to them or they won’t be happy. You have to have a lot of patience working for the Walt Disney World company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Curt workplace with extraordinary expectations
Anaheim- DCA Stores Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  retail associate and stock member2018, szeptember 19.
a normal work day is a check in with a basic update of your area, following are the regular check-up from you leads or sometimes management team. there are days where you work so much and you get all caught up but also the days where you are desperately trying to find something to do. in my experience i have been put in the position of termination multiple times for what i thought was i was doing the right thing for. but evidently didn't get terminated for those actions. the hardest part is the management team because they are hard to trust and unreliable due to the specific rules and guidelines that are often broken. the most enjoyable part is the guest interaction and making someone's day with the simplest of considerations. often times you get rewarded for doing your job and reprimanded for going above and beyond. the company wants to save pennies at the cost of dollars.
complementary tickets
the management "team"
Good short-term job
Quick Service Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, szeptember 19.
Disney is a good place to work for people who do not anticipate working there for a long time, or for those who are only working there temporarily. The managers in each location can differ greatly in their leadership abilities.
Disney is very strict on their standards as far as procedures and how cast members need to look. The way you look is very important to the company. You may not have bright hair, nail polish, no tattoos or piercings, etc.
Some locations are very pleasant to work at, but there are a lot of locations that have been corrupted. It seems as though a lot of people who work here are very money-hungry and selfish.
Disney treats all its Cast Members like pieces of machinery, and not like actual human beings.
Good Benefits
Unfair treatment
Fun working ace
Disney Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, szeptember 17.
Cast members and environment was very enjoyable. Had many different opportunities for everyone depending on your situation. Very acomodable. Had many learning experiences
Pro érvek
Interact with guests around the world
It was hot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, engaging environment with opportunities for advancement
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 15.
From the moment you clock on to the moment you leave, there is always something to do. It's a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunities to spread magic. The skills I learned during this internship have been carried with me into every job I've had since.
Pro érvek
Free park admission, discounted holiday prices
Kontra érvek
No set schedule, Lower end of the pay scale
There's no place like Disney
Cast Member, Sunset Attractions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 14.
It really honestly depends what role you're in and where you are placed. I personally loved working for the company, but it is hard work and you definitely are not paid enough.
World Class Friendly Company
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 10.
Its an work and play which very flexible and we can make our own hours to work as long we meet the minimum hours and super friendly and have the compassion to all the employee as will to all the guest this company is very well organized and given a chance I will back to work also when I will be on my retiring age which its fun and love to be an employee of disney.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Disney Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, augusztus 30.
It was cery fun to work for Disneyland, feels like a weekend everyday. Schedulers work with your available hours, part time or full time or even only weekends. Great perks, park entry with 3 additional guests, discounts inside the parks and outside at local restaurants and retail stores, cell phone companies.
Colleagues, management, atmosphere
Pay is low
Fun place
Cast member stocker and trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 28.
You meet new people and different languages and allot of job experience also can learn and train other cast member that don't know what they doing or are new to the company.
Fun work place
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, augusztus 27.
Disney is a very fun place to work. You meet a lot of people and get to work with a lot of fun people as well. 9 out of 10 times, work was fun. Great place to work.
Fun
Kontra érvek
management, balancing other priorities such as school or another job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a positive environment to be in.
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 26.
Working for Disney was truly an amazing experience. The work environment and work ethic I was around was absolutely outstanding. I always knew I was in good hands no matter who I was or who management was that day.
Pro érvek
Free admission excluding block out dates and discounts.
Long hours.
Love working there
Merchandise Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 22.
Best place on earth to work! Did the college program and had a blast great hours pay was a little low but they had discounts for associates and free tickets for famiy members. Great atmosphere in merchadising!
Discounts, atmosphere, cafeteria
Pay
Stayed for the people
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA 928032018, augusztus 14.
Only stayed for the people both guest and co workers. Pay is horrible and hours become no existent. And it is ALL about seniority. They will schedule you again your availability.
Pro érvek
Free admission into the parks.; working with good people
Kontra érvek
hours; pay; rude guest at times
Great Experience
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 8.
Great opportunity to work for this company in college. I learned a lot and had a ton of fun. Got to meet so many people and see and do so many new things.
Fun Job
Cast Member, Disney College Program Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 8.
Of course it is fun to work in Disney World. It can be so rewarding to share the magic with people of all ages. However, this company is strongly based around who you know and favoritism so it can be very difficult to move up.
Fun, Enjoyable, Rewarding, Fair system
Job Advancement difficult, low pay
Ok to work
General Teller, Coordinator, Cast member trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, augusztus 8.
I have learned that it is difficult to get promoted from within the company. They claim to like to hire from within. I have been trying for 3 years now for an entry level position. Nothing yet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nonstop work with job security
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, augusztus 8.
The greatest thing about working at Disneyland is interacting with the Guests. They are having a great time and working there, you get to help with that.

However, it is not a light load of work, at least for me. Even with fun, there is just constant work to do every day.
Fun, good pay
Kontra érvek
kinda intense, busy all day
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van