Walt Disney Parks and Resorts-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Actor

381 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Amazing company
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 14.
Disney really helped me break out of my shell. They exposed me to the entertainment industry and gave me great insight to what it means to "make magic".
The Disney College Program
Outdoor Food and Beverage Castmember (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 11.
Not an ideal place to be. They persuade you with benefits and "guarantees" of an extravagant experience only to never part-take in such highlights due to working long stressful hours for awful pay.

Good luck to whatever job you get, because ultimately you don't get to pick where you work or stay. . . even though part of the application process is choosing your role.

If you don't have a car, they provide bus transportation but it is awful. The buses always break down and never gets cast members anywhere on time. Oh yeah, and they only take you to Disney related places and properties.

But hey, you get to got to the parks for free. . . which gets old after so long.
Hard work isn’t rewarded
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 9.
I felt like I never got as many hours as I would like and that certain coordinators didn’t care what position you wanted or if had someone to switch with you, it was whatever they gave you which seems a lot like favouritism.
Short breaks
College Internship
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 8.
I loved my location and my managers. My hours were pretty normal for a part time job, but some weeks I would work 6 days. The pay is pretty low. It's a lot of fun getting to know and make magical moments for guests.
College Program
Quick Service Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 8.
This was an incredible experience for someone who had a dream to work for Walt Disney World. You have the opportunity to meet a VERY diverse group of individuals that stem from all over the world. it was truly an experience that I will never forget and intend to return in the future.
Fast Paced, fun envoirment
Cast Member, Disney College Program Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 28.
Shifts were go, go, go from start to finish. Very fast paced, customer service based job. Everyday was different, since the job was very heavily based on customer interaction. Safety is taken very seriously and is Disney's number one concern when it comes to both guests and Cast Members. Highly enjoyed my time at Disney, interacting with guests, and learning how such a high profile company does buisness.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great fit for the right person
Merchandise Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 21.
Disney Parks in Orlando is a great fit if you are patient in learning the culture, are passionate about customer service, and take advantage of the transfer option.. It's a "job", but hopefully the culture creates the drive to serve, advance, and create "magic".
Can become a career
Kontra érvek
If you are not a customer service individual... I would look elsewhere
Overall Exciting and Fun Workplace at the Disney Resorts/Parks
CAST MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 14.
As a Disney College Program intern, I was not always in the best job situation. I got lucky with my job, was in bell services at one of the resorts. I LOVED it. I met some amazing people and worked with some awesome management. I have no complaints about the resort. The job was stressful almost every day, but it was a good way for me to learn about hospitality and better develop my multi-tasking skills. The hardest part of the job was just trying to juggle the phones, the guests coming up to the desk, storing luggage, and having to efficiently send out bellman orders to get bags to and from rooms. I actually think I fell in love with the work, though, because it was structured and the bellman were very easy to work with.

My second job at Magic Kingdom was not so glamorous, and I would not recommend working in the parks. It truly does depend on what you job you are put in to, as I was a hostess at one of the restaurants. The atmosphere is just so different from the resorts, and I found that managers are a lot more on edge. I had problems with one of my managers. She was very fake and made my time there miserable. My coworkers were what made up for her awful demeanor.
In MK, you are always moving. It is the busiest park, after all, and you are constantly doing something. I liked this, personally.
Wonderful
Disney College Program Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 7.
The Disney College Program was wonderful exposure into both the Walt Disney company and what it means to truly have not only your customers' needs at heart, but also your cast members.
Pro érvek
Entering the parks for free as a cast member and many other perks.
Kontra érvek
Long hours during high volume times (expected, so not really a con)
Working at Disneyland
Cast Member/Hostess/Busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 5.
I only worked at Disney only one year. They had a point system for calling out sick that I didn't fully understand. If I had never called out sick I would still be working there today. Being forced to leave Disney due to being over my points was one of the saddest moments of my life.
Pro érvek
You get to see the magic happen, you get to see the park after it is closed. Also the discounts.
The point system.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun Place to Work
Attractions Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 5.
I, for the most part, worked night shifts for 8 hours on average. It would be a great time when my fellow College Program co-workers were around me. We would feed off of each others' positive energy. This was not the case however with the full timers. They never really respected us or tried to interact with us. Also, i wish that the pay was increased.
Pro érvek
Free Park admission and company housing
Low Pay, Lack of hours
Disney
Cast Member/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 4.
Management is not what it seems they will want us to take care of guest but they don't seem they want to take care of us.
the most enjoyable part of my job is the people i work with, they sometime get each other and we always have a blast.
Tickets
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job, you get what you put into it
Entertainment Show Services Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 3.
Fun culture and all positions are relatively simple to do and accomplish. Disney excels at making everything simple enough to understand that it should be a college fun job at best. Never expect anything more than what you get while working for The Walt Disney Company. Something always draws people back and that goes for the employees too.
Pro érvek
Fun work environment, relaxed pace
Kontra érvek
Low pay, benefits only come with years of service
Fun, different, exiting
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 1.
Working at WDW was quite an experience: from meeting people from all around the world and having fun around the park to meeting different guess everyday. It is exiting going to work an knowing its going to be a different experience with each passing day.
free park entry
crazy hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun place to work.
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, FL2017, november 1.
Who doesn't like making magic? That's on of the best parts of my time at Disney World. It's been an experience I'll never forget.

No job is without stresses and yes, there were some. But the perks and fringe benefits made up for those moments.
Love working here.
Seasonal Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 23.
I've been working with Disney World since 2012 and I have no intention to leave. It's great, though can be grueling and all depends on management. You can hop location to location so it doesn't stay boring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work enviorment
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 18.
I enjoy making magic, Fun place to work. The benefits are a plus, and managers are great to work with at least in My experience. would definitely recommend.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
childlike fun workplace
Merchandise Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 17.
makes your childhood dreams of working for Disney come true. it is exactly what you think the job will be. the only downfall is that the management is very strict and unfair in many circumstances
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun. Never a dull moment.
Orlando - Operations Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, október 17.
It was a treasure working with the mouse. It was surely the best job i have ever had. Working there was a dream come true, much like they say. I would give anything to go back and enjoy the hustle and bustle of the theme park life. Management was mainly good regardless of how stressful things got. There was times when even the management jumped in to assist and give us a hand with anything we needed, from guest situation to cleaning and everywhere in between.
Pro érvek
Lots of hours pretty much whenever you want them. Good perks.
Kontra érvek
Pay could a little higher not much more but more would be nice.
Loved it.
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2017, október 16.
It is fun. People are very out going. You actually enjoy it to be quite honest. Plus, if you have children or friends with annual passes, the discounts are pretty amazing.

Átfogó minősítés