Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 692 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent, talented and creative team members
Planned Work Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 5.
Diversity inclusive company and quality of work recognized globally. Unique customer service experience with positive lessons that will last a lifetime.
Pro érvek
Creativity everywhere and fantastic bebfits
NONE
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 4.
Good for college or highschool student because do not make enough to pay rent. Part-time resort lifeguards work every other week during the slow season (winter). Hours are pretty brutal, 9am to 1030pm was pretty standard because they are under staffed. Very young set of cast members so we always had fun. Management was strict but firendly and easy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, different and an experience to remember
Monorail Pilot (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 4.
If you are looking for a bit of adventure and you like the outdoors and much gust interaction, this is a great job. Having the lakes as an office to work from is an extra special treat.
Its Disney
Kontra érvek
Pay is poor for all the responsibility
College Program Internship
College Program Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 4.
Was an amazing learning experience with a lot of empowerment - however Disney is intensely competitive as everyone wants to work there so it's very hard to get promoted. Great experience overall thought and looks amazing on my resume.
great benefits
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 4.
The job is very demanding however you are working in the happiest place on earth which changes the tone of the guests you are serving and though it may be a challenge the guests are usually happy to be there and they appreciate your help. You get free entry to all the Disney parks.
free park entry
demanding hours
worst place to work
Guest Relations- Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 3.
I feel that the Walt Disney company does not care about there employees, they take advantage of them, they don't pay well at all. I work there for 15 years and only got paid $15 hour. You are verbally and emotionally abuse by the Guest that come in and they managers don't care as long as the guest are happy they could care less as to how the Guest treated you.
Wonderful company and brand
Application Developer Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 3.
Very fast paced during production implementation periods. Hardest part was on-call support and emergency fixes. Learned many apps and tools to complete the job.
Perks--park admission.
Kontra érvek
Some processes could be simplified. Some people are not qualified to be managers.
Fun environment, poor management
Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 2.
I don't get paid enough for the amount of physical stress my body takes every day, on top of managers who truly do not care about the well-being of their cast members. The job itself is enjoyable for me since photography is a huge passion of mine, but my passion for photography and love of helping others just isn't enough for me to be passionate about the entire job itself.
Pro érvek
Free park entry and decent discounts
Kontra érvek
Poor management and extremely difficult guests
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional work environment, fun work atmosphere, dedicated workforce
DOT Compliance Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 2.
All my coworkers were conscience and professional

I enjoyed teaching and facilitating courses

Enjoined giving road tests

Disliked failing drivers
Pro érvek
Benefits, free park admission, deep discounts on merchandise, food, room rates and cruises
Munkahelyi kultúra
Business Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 2.
Everyone working here is very nice and very knowledgeable. Management was behind the work being done on the project, and gave it a lot of support. I recommend working here.
Environnement de travail agréable
Vendeusse / Employée restauration (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL et Paris2018, május 2.
Le sens de travailler en équipe c'est génial. La culture du lieu de travail est merveilleuse, aider les guest et faire ses vacances très agreables et inoubliables.
Repas pas chères, reinbursement de trasnport 50 %
Le salaire est le SMIC
Munkahelyi kultúra
A dream come true job with WDW
EEOC Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 2.
HR, Management , working with all of management to train new hires, at all levels of the Company. The primary focus was to resolve employee/ employer issues short of litigation, working with the Unions to handle all of their issues, negotiating contracts, assisting in WDW's relationship with the Labor Department.
A truly positive environment
It was once great
Public Area Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, május 2.
The actual aspect of working isn't terrible, the jobs are doable and you used to be able to enjoy doing them. You have a time frame of what to do and when to do it that was reasonable, your eight hour shift would fly by and you could go home and rest. Then we got new management, as an employer i can see wanting more done within reason, but they have lost their mind with what they want done, how quickly they want it done, and what extra they pile on your plate. They make it so that you have so much piled on that you can't even finish your regular duties, then they turn around and blame you for not getting things done. You have a printed list of things to do for the day, then you have whatever whim that the manager decides they want (which usually isn't a small amount). We have a huge turn around rate, since the managers seem to not understand that they're pushing everyone to the breaking point immediately after they're hired. Very poor communications between all aspects of the Vero beach resort, upper management, lower management, leads, employees, etc. Nobody knows where anybody is half the time or what anyone is doing or what their plans and goals are. i highly suggest to work at the parks or any other resort, but steer clear of Disney's Vero Beach resort.
Fulltime availability, health insurance, 401k
Kontra érvek
high turn around rate, poor management (including upper mangement), low pay wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work depending upon your position
Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 2.
Most guest facing roles are low pay, low benefit jobs. Non-guest facing roles have better pay and benefits but generally speaking Disney is a fear based employer.
Intern Life
Disney College Program Intern- Disney Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 1.
The Disney College Program in Anaheim has allowed me to be recognized by other companies since I was trained by the Disney. I would suggest to any young person to take any opportunity with Disney even if it is only for a limited amount of time. I worked at the Disney Desk outside the park so I cannot speak for experience inside the Disneyland Resort, but I still had great opportunities for net working.
Great Job/ Horrible Management
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 1.
I loved my time with the Walt Disney Company. Loved interacting with guests of all ages. But when it came to the leadership team, out of all the roles I've been in in my career with them, I've experienced some of the WORST management teams ever. They "acted" like they cared for their cast, when in reality they were only doing so to save their own skins. In reality they make working conditions horrible for the cast, and they don't help as much, or actually support their cast's decisions or suggestions. NOW, I'm not labeling ALL management within Disney as horrible. Only the ones that I had the displeasure of working for. There are some amazing managers I've encountered who not only love their job, but they actually treat their cast with respect, and try their hardest to have them succeed in their lives.
Not for everyone
Guest Research Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 1.
This job is a lot. You have to be forward with every guest and still be nice no matter how rude they are. This job made me petty. However, I enjoyed being a cast member in general, the perks are amazing. This job specifically felt like everyone did not want to be there and it was easy to stir up negativity.
Discounts on everything!
Guests, people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not my favorite nor least favority job
Character Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 1.
While it is a recommended experience working for Disney, this is really more of an entry level place for recent high school graduates. It does not feel like a 'big kid' job until moving into middle management, which is challenging due to limited positions and ineffective talent assessment of current employees. It is easy to feel like a cog in the system, which I would not credit due to management, rather due to the fact that Disney is SO large.
Pro érvek
Free park entrance, discounted Disney products
Kontra érvek
Time off, shift swap requests, benefits, low starting wage
Great place after retirement
Security Host/Trainer/Event coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 1.
I’ve worked for Disney of and on for the last 17. If you can deal with long hours for little pay. Benefits are great but sometimes isn’t enough. Do remember it’s what you make of it. I love Disney wish they cared about who made Disney (Disney) cast members!
Avoid
Cultural representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  London, Greater London2018, május 1.
Working hours are horrible, they treat the employees very bad and do not care at all. Looks like a sect, and they brainwash you 24/7 with Disney. OMD!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van