Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 400 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Amazing
Merchandise Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 22.
Disneyland is an amazing company to work for, with great advancement opportunities, amazing people to work with, the pay was not that good for the California cost of living but it is a great company to work for
travail à Disney World
Chargé de vente et d'attraction (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, USA2018, október 22.
travailler à Disney World est très enrichissant d'un point de vue personnel et professionnel
horaires variables
Kontra érvek
rester debout tous les jours
You Will Become The Community
Lifeguard/DCP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, október 22.
If you are proud of Disney, a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, and in love with making people smile. You should do this. You will come out with so many fantastic memories.
Community, inside knowledge, job
job
Munkahelyi kultúra
the happiest place to visit the worst place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 21.
working at Disneyland was like being thrown into high school except it's a lot worst because everyone there is an adult so there so excuse for the poor behavior
Pro érvek
getting into the parks for free and the discounts
Kontra érvek
the hours are bad and not worth it
Excellent Company
Management Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 21.
Disney has great products from movies to Broadway shows, to Theme parks. Enjoy the culture, and the projects. Work life balance is good. Benefits are excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with the exception of butt kissing. The better you are at kissing butt the better you'll do in the company.
Monorail Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 20.
It's a large company with a lot of cultures in one spot. The management in most places doesn't care about you only that they're not bothered to deal with guests and come out of their offices. The cast though seems to enjoy one another. If your not interested in advancement it's a great place. If you are, prepare for a lot of brown nosing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I meet new people everyday,
Data entry activities/ sales host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 19.
I learned how to work as part of a very large corporation I learned the value of customer service for guests, inventory management, working as a team
flexible schedules
part time benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discounts and exciting to see what is behind the scenes
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 19.
A typical day working at Walt Disney World was very long and intense, and is very full on. Management is very questionable, as the pay is low, and the hours and high. The hardest part is keeping up with the job energy and coping with management. The most enjoyable part however, is making magic for customers through the company's methods and ethics.
Pro érvek
Discounts, Behind the scenes look at the company
Kontra érvek
Long hours, low pay, poor management
Work
Cook 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 18.
Work was great ppl greet u everyday ppl was so nice guests are amazing and you have a chance everyday u work to make a person old and young life better
Lunch good, 1hour break, and benifits
Kontra érvek
Long nights, a lot of days working, lack of free time and call ins
fun work
Concierge (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 18.
My job was very enjoyable. Just hours were long and job was long distance from my home. The hardest part of the job was we were not allowed to spend time with guests as we did in the begining.
Cool
Ride Attractions operator at two Disney Parks (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blizzard Beach2018, október 17.
It was always exciting, stressful at some points, but mostly fun. The managers were all very nice, but favoritism was a huge problem. I definitely enjoyed the experience.
No review
HVAC/R EMS Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, California2018, október 17.
Great company to work for - union based pay scale - paid vacations and sick time. free entry to the parks and discount on merchandise. Holiday specials.
Great Internship
left in the middle for an internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 17.
Being able to intern for one of the world's greatest companies is what lead me to the decision to follow a career in customer service and to make the customer the center of all we do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very corporate, only way up is who you know, low pay, bad management
Children's activities (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 17.
Call in system is not hard to work around, do not hurt yourself on the job, if it’s your fault you’re fired. Many micro managers, employees throw one another under the bus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
pretty good
Kilimanjaro Safari Guide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 16.
The job itself I absolutely love! The training was however the worst most stressful week of my life. I don't think I slept/ate the entire week from being so nervous and how much the job entails. Leadership has been great so far, very accommodating when they're able to be.
great staff
Kontra érvek
no free drinks/food, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelente ambiente de trabajo con muchas prestaciones
Custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay lake, Fl2018, október 16.
Este puesto es muy accesible en sus horarios, aparte de que la empresa suele otorgar bastantes beneficios que compensan.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disney the happiest place on earth
Resort parking and transportation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 16.
I love working at Disney but living so far away makes it hard to get there. If I lived closer it would be the most awesome job to have. The perks and discounts are amazing
disney review
Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
great place to work, I was able to make my own schedule, take time off, call out sick, entertain, interact with thousands of guests everyday, work with a variety of people
Management was shaky
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
The coworkers were more often than not really good. We were close due to the amount of stress with the job and what you deal with as a team. The direct leads were always good, upper management was rarely ever around.
Very fun, first 15 were magnificent
Disney World Wide Safety (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 15.
A typical day at work is pure chaos however for me its great, the challenge of the impossible "then doing it" is really rewarding.
I learned that teamwork in Projects or any other line of business is essential, as well a great communication skills, I believe this to be the keys to success for any company . The workplace culture changed about 10 years ago however before that I couldn't wait to get to work and it was magnificent. The hardest part of the job was having to swallow your pride when you knew you were right and proceed in a different direction until it comes back around again (do it right the first time). The most enjoyable part of the job was the happiness I could bring to thousands of people every day and that for 25 years I made a positive difference in peoples lives all around the world. Can anyone ask for anything more enjoyable then that ?
Shanghai Disneyland Resort