Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 106 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Best Job Ever
Cultural Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 25.
I was a Cultural Representative! I loved every moment of it and so glad I had the opportunity to work at WDW! The days were never the same and I made some life long friends while working here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Harsh but fun place to work
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 25.
I loved working at Disney I just wish I could've stayed longer. For the record I did not want to wright any of this and I dislike that it is required to fill out a review.
free entry to the park
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Live the Dream
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 24.
Highly collaborative work environment that allows employees to learn and grow their skills. Walt Disney 'traditions' are still alive in Orlando.

Organizations develops your talent and provides you current state of the art tools available on the market for you to grow your skills.
New Improvement Tools and Skills
Too many meetings
One of the Best Companies I've Worked For
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 24.
The happiest place on Earth is one of the best companies I have worked for - period. The culture is fantastic, the work is fulfilling, you are surrounded by so many people who want to create a wonderful experience for others. A company I hope to work for again, it was one of the best working experiences I've ever had.
Pro érvek
Fantastic benefits, great culture, great management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A friendly, fun place to work
Lead, Trainer, Attractions Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
I worked at Disneyland for four years and I enjoyed every moment of it. I made so many friends there and played in the park often. I excelled from hostess to trainer, to lead in the time I was there. A typical day consisted of me clocking in at Mickey's house in Toontown, checking my schedule for the day, and opening up Mickey's house, Gadget's go-coaster or Roger Rabbit's Car-toon spin. I greeted whomever I was working with and exchanged friendly conversation as we did our safety checks and ensured everything was clean and guest ready. When the guests arrived we queued them up, greeted them, helped them onto or into the attraction, and continued to have conversations with guests all day long. Every day was different because we had so many different folks to talk who were visiting from around the world. Workplace culture was pleasant and friendly, and I couldn't help but feel a smile and a happy feeling come over me every time I came through the gates. The hardest part of the job was when the rides broke down or Michey had to take a cheese break because the guests got upset, and as friendly as you may be, they could sometimes be pretty mean.
Free admission
Kontra érvek
Demanded a lot of my time as a college student
Great College Internship
Stroller Rental Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 23.
Had a great group of management that helped work around classes and any conflicts. Loved the variety of different jobs that they placed me in during the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are great, until you get to upper management
Deep Water Lifeguard, Lifeguard Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 23.
Upper management cares more about guests than their cast. You feel like just a number, they don't fight for your advancement, they know you're replaceable because everyone wants to work at disney.
great friends
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walt is rolling in his grave
Market Research Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 23.
Walt Disney World like to promote its young interns to management positions but ignores the maturity of other employees. They also prefer part-time no benefits people over full time workers.
Park visits
rigid
Great company
Technical Duty Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
Acted as a Technical Manager for the new Innoventions Technology Center at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California; provided design correction, documentation, maintenance and repair of lighting, video, audio, computer network, animatronics, robotics, KIOSK displays and electro-mechanical systems.
Coordinated all work for technicians and created technical building status reports to building op’s manager.

Outstanding pace and culture.
Enviornment
Contract Work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The magic is only magical for the guest.
Candy Maker Lead/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
The product that we create was amazing and fun to learn. Most of your coworkers are kind and caring and willing to lend a hand. Then there is the massive amounts of favoritism. It is a hard thing to watch when all your hardwork is passed over to praise someone who's only contribution is to talk trash about the department to your managers.
Pro érvek
Working in air conditioned kitchens
Kontra érvek
short breaks, terrible pay.
Happiest place on Earth
Parade Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
Dancing in the parades at Disneyland was always a dream of mine. It was a blast working there! Although, it was a little stressful and competitive at times, performing for the guests made it all worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never work there again
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 22.
This company feels that because they give you 10 tickets to take family members and loved ones to the park that they could just give you the lowest amount of payment possible. They also do not care if you are in school or anything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Productive and effective
Quick Service Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 22.
It was nice to be helpful and to learn how to make the most of the guests' stay in the parks and resorts. It was a great way to show how hospitable anyone can be if given a little effort.
Fun place to work
Security Guard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 20.
The work environment is somewhat incosistent. The job is very relaxed at times but also very stressful. Every day there is different. MY biggest complaint is how disorganized management can be at times.
Free admission, People
Management, favoritism, Hectic
Munkahelyi kultúra
A difficult job worth doing
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 20.
working for such a busy place is never easy. but if you are lucky enough to get put in an area of the company with good management you will absolutely thrive.
Pro érvek
free entry to the parks and discounts on merchandise and food
short breaks, long hours, 6-8 day work weeks
fun place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, július 20.
its a fun place, fast pace place to work at, but it is not the kind of job for me.
Working at magic kingdom was a night mare, you have to spend about 10 to 15 minutes looking for parking, then you gotta take a bus which could sometimes take 5 to 20 minutes for the driver to take you back stage then it's another 5 to 8 minutes walking to your location.
overtime
busy
It’s not worth it.
Food and Beverage Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 20.
Sure you get free tickets, but honestly the management team is just out to get you. They tell you often how many people are waiting for your job which is just a constant reminder to NEVER mess up.
Tickets, free parking, discounts
Everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun
Assistant Manager-Merchandise (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 20.
Absolutely enjoy working for this company. Depending on your role they offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. You do need to be flexible when it comes to your hours but not anything that you are not able to work around.
excellent benefits
crazy hours
Great customer service education
Custodian/ Food Service Counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 20.
Disney has numerous classes offered mandatory and optional to it's "cast". The employees are always putting on a show so you are not an employee. Advancement is widely available with classes relating to an upward career move at their university. The wages are minimum wage, so 98% of the workers work other jobs, which do not make the employer family - friendly to their staff. Other discounts and insurance is great, which varies compared to other companies.
Education/Great Customer Service Instructors
Kontra érvek
Low wages/ work holidays always
Wonderful place to work
Attractions Host/Resort Parking and Transportation (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 20.
I always had a blast creating magic for guests. It really is a job that you have to commit to, otherwise you're not going to have a good time. Would recommend.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van