Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 228 értékelés megmutatása
its a ok place to work
retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 2.
A typical day at work is dealing with angry guest sometimes the days are smooth. what i learn from working there is being patient with guest learning how to control the problem and do well on customers service. Theres not really a hard part working at disneyland its pretty easy.the most enjoyable part about working at disney is you get to go to the park take family also working with some cast members meet alot of cast member from different areas.
tickets
Kontra érvek
dont get paid enough, not enough hours
Fast paced, fun and Busy
Server, Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 1.
Was an enjoyable experience. Good for entry level people learning to be accustomed to the work place. Learned how to be efficient, stock, cash, temp and prep for service, and also safety and sanitation.
paid lunch over 8 hour shift, Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
A lot of Hours, little to no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to do work and school
Lead, Attractions Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 1.
Disney allowed me to have a job which gave me the chance to have a nice work/school balance. Attractions was always lively and the teams were great. My leaders were among the best I have ever had!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
work
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2018, február 1.
greet guests and prepare banquets. make sure guests are happy and check on them regularly and when the banquet is over it was our job to break down the equipment
7/10 Would Work There Again
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Beuna Vista, FL2018, február 1.
While the days were long and the kitchen was not air conditioned, the management in my particular department were quite supportive. Issues were mainly staff-based, and more could be done by the company to create and promote a safe and happy work environment free of discrimination from other employees (witnessed not experienced). Free lunches provided to staff was an added benefit without any ability/time to leave the premises for breaks. Free annual visits to each of the Disney Parks with a guest pass was cool as well as the hotel offering perks and discounts; some from the get-go, others were accrued. Most of the time there was a decent culture in support of learning and passion for the craft, and the highest standards of service were observed in the kitchen. Even during the slower months, hours were usually able to be maintained at around 30+ per week.
Pro érvek
free lunches, learned a lot
Kontra érvek
Tattoos and piercings must be covered/removed regardless of location or subject.
good envoirment bad management
Royalty Contract Administrator (Volt alkalmazott) –  London2018, február 1.
checking status of contracts make, Amendments, drafted contracts,
renewals,
Processing of royalties Statement and issuing invoices to send to licenses
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive place to work
PARK OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 1.
Its a fun place to work, my area has taught me much about guest experience and Social communications. I don't have much room to progress in my area but the co-workers are fun and sociable to work with a very reliable team.
Pro érvek
Under AC and steady work so you wont get bored
can not really move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work but so much fun
Safari Tour Guide (Internship) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 1.
A typical day is long and busy but worth it. I was able to learn a lot about a large company and management was great and provided knowledge to employees
OK place to work.
Composite Lay-up Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 1.
I knew my job so I didn't have much interaction with managers, but they kept a close eye on the employees. If you did your job, with no drama, you wouldn't have a problem. A nice perk was free admission to the parks.
Pro érvek
free admission to the parks
Kontra érvek
managers watched everybody very closely
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work but $ needs improvement
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 1.
I loved working here and would do so in a heart beat but I can not financially stay. I felt that if i continued to stay it would not be benificial to my family.
tickets
pay
Stressful
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 1.
Working at the housekeeping department, it is so stressful. You aren't allowed to pick the day off that you want, they also decide what days off they will give you every week, and there are times that you are forced to work 7 days straight.
the perks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
working in the parks
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 1.
Watching peoples faces light up during magical moments is worth working there. It is hard work at times and can get slow at other times but there is always something to do and stay busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
had agreat time and learned a lot
Entertainment Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, január 31.
I was always greeted with a smile with everyone I came into contact with at work. I had a great relationship with many of my co-workers and the management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for resume and personal growth
Guest Services and Communications (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, január 31.
A lot of hard work. Sometimes feels like your voice is not hear. Great team spirit and support but very little room for advancement.
Getting to visit the parks and partake of its perks is a great plus.
The salary isn't great though. Most people do it for the passion, experience or out of desperation.
Pro érvek
free park entrance. cast discounts. events and free food at holidays
long hour
Poor Management
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 31.
Poor management and lack of advancement leaves you stuck at a stressful job that has the potential to be a phenomenal entry level job. Overall I would only recommend certain positions and locations.
SAS Training Institute in Delhi
SAS Training Institute in Delhi (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Delhi, IL2018, január 30.
Trainingin SAS, is one of the best SAS training institute in Delhi, best design with 100% placement assistance.SAS Delhi, provided by highly experience trainer with live-projects training. http://www.traininginsas.com
Pro érvek
Offers hands on practical knowledge / practical implementation easy way.
Kontra érvek
SAS training with online & offline classes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happiest place on earth for guests but employees?
College Program Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, január 30.
It is a great place to work with the exception of the micromanaging and low pay. The benefits of getting passes makes all of it worthwhile. The supervisors were mostly great but they did not have any tolerance for true diversity.
Passes to parks
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are very good friendly team at work
Maintenance Helper Engineer Utility (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, január 30.
I really like it because every day I do something different and I keep talking classes to improve my en knowledge in my job area every day I performe different kind of tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You'll meet some of the most amazing people
Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, január 30.
I've met some of the most amazing people from all over the country and world working for Disney. The pay was not worth the amount of work. I learned to be a team player and I've taken that lesson and applied it to other projects with success!
Pro érvek
Free access to the parks
manditory overtime
Don't work here
Guest Control Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, január 30.
Inconsistent hours. No stability. NO job security. Poor management. Lack of advancing opportunities. Union dues every paycheck. Minimum wage job. Discounts are good. Free entry most days.

Átfogó minősítés