Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 886 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stay only if you have the thickest skin
Guest Interactions Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 14.
This company, while it promotes magic for its guests, does not take care of it's cast members. People are leaving the company by the hundreds. They do not foster a positive work environment. If you have an ambition to move up in the company this place is for you. However, it's either move up or move out because working in the resorts will eat at your soul. I've learned many valuable life lessons.
16 park admissions per year
Munkahelyi kultúra
A wonderful place to work
Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 14.
Booking new reservations for clients. Making changes to existing bookings. I learned so much information from my Manager in a day, it was wonderful. The culture was Magical. The hardest part of that job was when I had to relocate. I enjoyed talking with new guests and booking a magical vacation to them and their family. In working at Disney World I met so many wonderful people. I was blessed to get to have them as new co-workers and friends. On a daily basis Disney would hand out magical information on the up coming Theme Parks and who was the entertainment. This position was a favorite for me. I so thank my managers for all the helpful information that they gave me.
Pro érvek
My manager was the most wonderful person.
A dark Parking Lot
great place to work at
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 13.
fun place to visit and work at. every day something new and exciting happened. everyone is always friendly from the cast members all the way to the guests visiting the park.
very good place to work
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 13.
Imade friends there and had fun thee as well learned a lot. I was in custodial dept. and I liked helping people find there way around. The job was rewarding at times and that made it worthit all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I dont write private review in public formats
Guest Relations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 12.
Requesting me to write a poor review on a company that decided to hire me, train me, and development is not going to happen. The reasons for me leaving are private.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Intern Through School
Student Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 12.
Internship project through school

It was an okay experience.

Management is very tough.

Hours recommended to work on project were a bit heavy.
journée banal
Manutentionnaire (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marne-la-Vallée (77)2017, november 12.
des journée typique d'u'un manutentionnaire avec une bonne culture d'entreprise
repas gratuit
pas d'avantage en nature
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to meet people from different parts of the world
Vacation Planning Greeter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 11.
Did an internship with them. Met people from all over the world. Good discounts and free entrance to the parks where my favorite part of the job. Good place to work for people in their 20's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun an exciting work place
Attractions Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 11.
Disney has been the best place I've ever worked at I will always tell my friends that if they have a chance that they should go work for Disney World.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got paid to blow bubbles
FastPass kiosk attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walt Disney World, FL2017, november 11.
it was a cool job. I got to hand out stickers and yell happy birthday to people. You are like an audible sign post at times, you get to watch parades and get in for free
n/a
Transit Shuttle Bus Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL 328302017, november 11.
Can not even enjoy the perks due to scheduling. Not honest and upfront with all information pertaining to job. No accountability on management part. Poorly organized. No where near what I expected. No help or guidance in resolving concerns and issues.
Fast Paced Amusement Park
Cook 1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 10.
There are many opportunities in this company to help you learn different skills pending on your location you work. there is a variety for all skill levels from beginner to experts alike.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walt Disney makes dreams come true.
PERFORMING ARTIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lantau Island, New Territories2017, november 10.
For 10 years that I have worked with the company, I believe in their values, and that they have the best intentions. I love how they have built up their empire over a good natured advocacy of making people happy and inspiring them with their stories.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive funadn lots of opportunities work place
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 9.
productive and fun workplace with a fun parade day or a fun work day whit the Managers, any culture, gangers are welcome the most and best part of working at WDW is making memories for these guess from around the world
free lunch
Kontra érvek
this place is so bezee sometime you dont care on taking a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat, positive, and fun place to work
Character Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 8.
Loved character attending: no other job like it in the world. You get to meet guests of all kinds, help performers create magic, and help retell the stories that we all know and love.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I choose not to give a review at this time.
Attractions Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 8.
At this time i choose not to write a review about the Walt Disney World Company other then I would strongly recommend working here unless it is something you REALLY want to do.
Being a RST technician at Disneyworld, Fl
RST/Show systems/Projection Technician Electrical (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 8.
Being a ride show technician was a very interesting and fulfilling job at Disney. I worked there 18 years and they provided lots of training for advancement and upgrades to existing show system equipment. The benefits were excellent including tickets for free admission to any of the parks for family and friends. The management for engineering services was well staffed and all the service managers were there to assist and provide use full information.
Pro érvek
comp tickets, paid sick leave, paid personal days off, free food on holidays
Don't work for Disney
Mini Golf Ops (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 8.
I did not enjoy working here. As a student it was hard to get hours work around my school schedule.I as always struggling to get hours and get someone to take the shifts I could not work. I did enjoy the different people that I had met but the people weren't worth the struggle of getting to work without skipping class.
Internship Program
Operations Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 8.
It was an incredibly amazing experience that i would not give up for the world. WDW is an amazing place that everyone should go visit. I loved it! Would do it again!
WDW
Pay
Fun place to work in
Outdoor Vendor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Epcot Center, Walt Disney World, FL2017, november 7.
Fun place to work in if you like to be around a lot of people and like to work in a fast pace. You get to meet people from all around the world and while working, you learn how to greet people in different languages.
Free admission
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, too many hours worked, low pay

Átfogó minősítés