Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 095 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
cast members are not just a number
relief lead/custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 27.
Diversity, advancement for other roles,good benefits.As Relief Lead
working with cast members in custodial was TEAM effort.Titles are important,but people need to be treated right.Attitude is vital to
making or breaking a days work.
Pro érvek
discounts free breakfast yearly recognition
Kontra érvek
sometimes other departments overtaking my department custodial
Fun place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 27.
This was a fun place to work, the benefits are great but management was difficult. The hours were long and you have to work holidays. Free park entry is a definite bonus.
Understanding the role
Status Coordinator - Frontierland Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 27.
Working as a site supervisor made me understand how a day to day operation works and help me mentor a lot of future supervisors. You get to solve problems on the fly and have to make quick time choices to make sure the cast and guest are happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and relaxed place to work
Personal Vacation Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, július 26.
Not a stressful environment but salary could be better. I like the benefits and relaxed atmosphere but struggle to make enough money for my family without having to work more than 40 hours a week.
Park entry and extras
Kontra érvek
Pay and mandatory extra hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good job fun place.
Polynesian Shallow Water Lifeguard Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Polynessian Resort2018, július 26.
Lack of pay is big factor here. Areas like Universal and SeaWorld pay more and give better hours. Sometimes they will sacrfice there employees just for the guest experience. But the managers care about the people for the most part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
diverse and fun place to work
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 25.
It was fun and interesting working for Disney. The attendance point system is what caused me to lose my position there it is too time consuming to get to your location. Prepping for your shifts takes and extra hour hour and a half just to clock in,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment with high expectations
Recreation Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, július 25.
Great learning experiences, however your typical day depends on the work environment and coworkers. Each location varies tremendously on what they provide and what sort of an environment is provided. Many places are fantastic, but definitely not all. Management is all over the place.
Pro érvek
health care, free entry to parks, discounts, experience
Kontra érvek
poor pay, bad hours, uniform, ununified management
Great Place to work
Store Operations Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 25.
You are on the companies timeline to advance. Be patient and the opportunities will be there. Cross training in different areas are available if you desire. It is busy all of the time. Your go time is the moment you walk on stage until you clock out. High energy is needed.
Who wouldn't work here
Guest relations, VIP tours (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 25.
Long lasting friendships and an opportunity to meet hundreds of new people every day from every walk of life. This was the most structured and well-planned company I've ever worked for. Opportunity for advancement was limitless.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Best Job Ever
Cultural Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 25.
I was a Cultural Representative! I loved every moment of it and so glad I had the opportunity to work at WDW! The days were never the same and I made some life long friends while working here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Harsh but fun place to work
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 25.
I loved working at Disney I just wish I could've stayed longer. For the record I did not want to wright any of this and I dislike that it is required to fill out a review.
free entry to the park
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Live the Dream
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 24.
Highly collaborative work environment that allows employees to learn and grow their skills. Walt Disney 'traditions' are still alive in Orlando.

Organizations develops your talent and provides you current state of the art tools available on the market for you to grow your skills.
New Improvement Tools and Skills
Too many meetings
One of the Best Companies I've Worked For
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 24.
The happiest place on Earth is one of the best companies I have worked for - period. The culture is fantastic, the work is fulfilling, you are surrounded by so many people who want to create a wonderful experience for others. A company I hope to work for again, it was one of the best working experiences I've ever had.
Pro érvek
Fantastic benefits, great culture, great management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A friendly, fun place to work
Lead, Trainer, Attractions Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
I worked at Disneyland for four years and I enjoyed every moment of it. I made so many friends there and played in the park often. I excelled from hostess to trainer, to lead in the time I was there. A typical day consisted of me clocking in at Mickey's house in Toontown, checking my schedule for the day, and opening up Mickey's house, Gadget's go-coaster or Roger Rabbit's Car-toon spin. I greeted whomever I was working with and exchanged friendly conversation as we did our safety checks and ensured everything was clean and guest ready. When the guests arrived we queued them up, greeted them, helped them onto or into the attraction, and continued to have conversations with guests all day long. Every day was different because we had so many different folks to talk who were visiting from around the world. Workplace culture was pleasant and friendly, and I couldn't help but feel a smile and a happy feeling come over me every time I came through the gates. The hardest part of the job was when the rides broke down or Michey had to take a cheese break because the guests got upset, and as friendly as you may be, they could sometimes be pretty mean.
Free admission
Kontra érvek
Demanded a lot of my time as a college student
Great College Internship
Stroller Rental Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 23.
Had a great group of management that helped work around classes and any conflicts. Loved the variety of different jobs that they placed me in during the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are great, until you get to upper management
Deep Water Lifeguard, Lifeguard Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 23.
Upper management cares more about guests than their cast. You feel like just a number, they don't fight for your advancement, they know you're replaceable because everyone wants to work at disney.
great friends
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walt is rolling in his grave
Market Research Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 23.
Walt Disney World like to promote its young interns to management positions but ignores the maturity of other employees. They also prefer part-time no benefits people over full time workers.
Park visits
rigid
Great company
Technical Duty Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
Acted as a Technical Manager for the new Innoventions Technology Center at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California; provided design correction, documentation, maintenance and repair of lighting, video, audio, computer network, animatronics, robotics, KIOSK displays and electro-mechanical systems.
Coordinated all work for technicians and created technical building status reports to building op’s manager.

Outstanding pace and culture.
Enviornment
Contract Work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The magic is only magical for the guest.
Candy Maker Lead/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
The product that we create was amazing and fun to learn. Most of your coworkers are kind and caring and willing to lend a hand. Then there is the massive amounts of favoritism. It is a hard thing to watch when all your hardwork is passed over to praise someone who's only contribution is to talk trash about the department to your managers.
Pro érvek
Working in air conditioned kitchens
Kontra érvek
short breaks, terrible pay.
Happiest place on Earth
Parade Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 23.
Dancing in the parades at Disneyland was always a dream of mine. It was a blast working there! Although, it was a little stressful and competitive at times, performing for the guests made it all worth it.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van