Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 886 értékelés megmutatása
neat but not appreciated
Disney College Program Participant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 19.
It was a cool experience working for Disney, and I am thankful for the opportunity, but in order to move up in the company, you must completely network. It is extremely competitive, and whoever knows the most people will get the next position. There are no days off.
self admission
Kontra érvek
no sick days, impossible to get days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most wonderful place in the world
Lead, Cashier, customer service, saftey, trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 19.
Job security, union, benes, good coworkers, differents positions available. Lots of hours and overtime durning peak seasons. Free tickets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its disneyland
Under paid over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
Smokejumper's Grill - Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA 928012017, november 18.
Disneyland has so many great people to work with & works well with other schedules. Easy to move up in this company. You meet a lot of interesting people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Magical place of employment.
Quick Service Food and Beverage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 18.
Working for Disney is never a disappointment. Even jobs that seem hard and difficult within the company are the most entertaining roles anyone searching for a job could hope for.
Excellent place to work
Statistical Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 18.
One can never pay for the experiences gained from working at the Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts. There are free classes offered to the cast members to benefit and enhance their work skills. The only think that holds someone back is themselves.
Great Benefits
None personally
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Crew Chief (Full-Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 17.
they were hard to work for. they would constanlcy cancel shifts with no warning. and there was little to know oppertunity for advancment. it was much like a factory
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Giving a Great expericence
Enginnering (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kapolei, HI2017, november 17.
Giving guest an ultimate experience that they will never forget. Keeps the magic going. Having guest have lasting memories of this resort. Having the sense of Aloha instilled in every guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
Attendant/customer assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 17.
wouldn't ever work here again this jobs sucks and the people who come here are snobby the management treats you bad and its very stressful. try to get a real job before coming here.
Walt Disney
Custodial (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2017, november 17.
Its a great place to work. The crew is fun and friendly. Stay busy through out the day. After six months on the job you can transfer to any other part of the park. So in the event of you get bored or just need a change it is easy to transfer after 6 months
Discounts
Part Time/
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very big corporation that is high paced
Walt Disney World Entertainment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 16.
Very few compensations for this fast paced job, but if you love Disney it's fun. Working with guests from all over the world has its pros and cons, but definitely an interesting experience. Communication between leadership and departments was nearly nonexistent, very difficult to get the same answer from more than one person at times.
Free Disney pass
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, low pay, understaffed, hard to advance
Amazing
Vacation Planner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 16.
It was a college internship. Disney put a lot of time and effort into their work culture and it showed. The training was top notch for every level of employee. Pay was not great.
Discounts and culture
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Technology at Disney is far more dry and far less "magical" than you would expect
Lead Software Engineer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 16.
The company provides great benefits and perks. The company as a whole has some very fun qualities. However the technology organization embraces none of that culture. The technology work culture at Disney is unfriendly, antisocial, and often angry.
Pro érvek
Free access to the parks, discounts, feeling of being a part of something amazing
Kontra érvek
It's hard to be happy about where you work when the people around you hate each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
No two days are ever the same!
SPECIAL EVENTS & PROJECT PLANNER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 16.
If you like a fast paced work environment and to work with amazingly talented front-line team members, this is the place for you! I learned a lot and so will you!
Good Place To Work
Pricing Analyst, Parks & Resorts (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2017, november 15.
Great company culture. Great at working together. Not a lot of room for growth. Managers really have your best interest at heart. Very positive company culture.
Great Culture
Lack of room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work for the guest not for the manager
Attractions Guest Service Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buena Vista, FL2017, november 15.
Some of the managers seem to have an agenda. I've had amazing leaders in the past but beware of those that are not truly guest and cast focused. Working with guests is the best. You have to be a people person. Must be willing to approach strangers and be comfortable striking up a conversation. Some employees have been in their position way too long and can drag you into the politics, don't go there.
Free Disney Admission, Benefits, Cast
Pay, Politics, Some Managers
Excelente
Operation Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Extranjero2017, november 15.
Aprendí sobre los estándares de una compañia internacional que me ayudó a conseguir trabajo en Lima
Fun work low pay
Ranch Hand (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 15.
My job requires a lot of skill and experience. My co-workers are some of the most hard working and talented individuals i have had the pleasure of working with. We are like a family. Disney was my choice of Theme parks to work for based on the benefits I was offered. The pay however does not allow for me to pay basic living expenses on my own. I had to leave my dream job to go back home to live with family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, just bad benefits
Vacation Planner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 15.
The Job is good overall. Full time wasn't easy to get in every department, management did what the could in their own department but Disneyland Resort has been a company for a very long time. Getting full time wasn't easy and they have rules you need to fit into for that option aren't easy. They have old policies that make moving up in the company very hard. Plus their medical policies for injuries was terrible.
Pro érvek
Good company discounts and getting your family into the parks.
Bad benefits.
Could be better
Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 14.
Leadership is okay but could be better, depending on where you work. The overall inspiration of making magic resonates with most but is sometimes lost in the day-to-day grind of it all. Employee recognition needs to improve and salaries are very low for the amount of work and responsibility employees have. Great for high school and college students but do not stay, go get a career at a company that pays better and knows your worth.
Pro érvek
Park entrance if it is available
Kontra érvek
benefits that are promised are restricted, poor leadership and very low pay
Overall Exciting and Fun Workplace at the Disney Resorts/Parks
CAST MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 14.
As a Disney College Program intern, I was not always in the best job situation. I got lucky with my job, was in bell services at one of the resorts. I LOVED it. I met some amazing people and worked with some awesome management. I have no complaints about the resort. The job was stressful almost every day, but it was a good way for me to learn about hospitality and better develop my multi-tasking skills. The hardest part of the job was just trying to juggle the phones, the guests coming up to the desk, storing luggage, and having to efficiently send out bellman orders to get bags to and from rooms. I actually think I fell in love with the work, though, because it was structured and the bellman were very easy to work with.

My second job at Magic Kingdom was not so glamorous, and I would not recommend working in the parks. It truly does depend on what you job you are put in to, as I was a hostess at one of the restaurants. The atmosphere is just so different from the resorts, and I found that managers are a lot more on edge. I had problems with one of my managers. She was very fake and made my time there miserable. My coworkers were what made up for her awful demeanor.
In MK, you are always moving. It is the busiest park, after all, and you are constantly doing something. I liked this, personally.

Átfogó minősítés