Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 685 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
So Much Magic
Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 8.
It is truly amazing being able to bring so much joy to people around you everyday. I will miss making those moment with the Guests who truly believe in the Magic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work does not work with schedule
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 7.
I loved working there but I was in school at the time and they would not work with my hours. I was in Valencia, would have class at 8:00am wouldn't get home till 5:00am.
excellent people, disney tickets
hours.
A typical day at work
Assist cast (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 7.
A typical day at Disney is pretty much non eventful as I work at the administrative building now. Before it was a lot of multi tasking and decision making.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace yet can be stressfull
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 7.
Disney Company is an Amazing place to work for. The leaders are there to help you. Your fellow cast are always on your side when the tough gets going. Work on a typical day is very busy and can be stressful at times depending on your guest interaction. Nothing makes me more happy then helping a child or even an adult live out their dream, whether it's going on a ride after 10 years of remembrance the thrill or meeting your favorite character for the first time. The hardest part of the job is making every guest happy. The best part of the job is helping achieve magic each and every single day.
Park Admission
Kontra érvek
Guests can be very mean if they don't get their way
Fun environment to work
Merchandiser- Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 7.
I loved working for Disney World- too bad it was just a college internship. I loved all of my fellow cast members and the guests were quite entertaining.
Pro érvek
Fun working environment and can ride rides outside of work.
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
the company is nice. the staff is not so
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 7.
Disney is a magical world. I liked my job but some people, not all have the capacity to be supervisors, there is a preference and they damage the work of others. They do not know how to value the human being who works every day. To Disney, thank you for the opportunity you gave me. It was magical. only that they should better observe the supervisors so that they do their job well.
ticket for the parks
Kontra érvek
the salary is very little and the medical insurance is very expensive
mon avis
Agent de propreté (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marne-la-Vallée (77)2018, május 7.
boulot fatigant ont travaille des fois en pleins soleil
Pro érvek
être en contacte avec les gens
Kontra érvek
les gens respecte pas le parc et jete tout part-terre
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need more attention to the Cast members.
Hollywood Studios Outdoor Food (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 7.
I really enjoyed working with my fellow cast members. What made me leave was the leak of attention to the cast members who wanted to better themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, with long hours
Concierge Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 6.
Guest interactions are great, Pay is low. Most people you work with are there to help build you up and are great team players, while some will throw you under the bus in a heart beat. Assisting guests with making memories is the best part and personal interactions.
Great discounts, benefits
Kontra érvek
Long hours, mandatory overtime, low pay
Its Disney
Customer Service Representatives (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 6.
Its Disney World.always a lot of fun to work here, Pay grade not so great. benifits are amazing. A lot of comps. Management is always nice. It is a Union jobs.
My Experience
Security Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 6.
My days at Disney were difficult. I would commute over 2 hours every day in order to make my shift. While working I was often told to keep my radio turned on during my breaks in case I was needed. During my 5 years at Disney I received a total of .50 raise and was turned down for numerous promotions when they became available. The discounted tickets for my family were nice but unfortunately I was never able to take advantage of them due to my work schedule and black out dates.
Health Benefits, Free Tickets
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement, low pay for the area, difficulty picking your hours
Wonderful Experience
Equity Principal Performer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 6.
Wonderful Experience with a great group of people. Would highly recommend as an equity performer. Varied backgrounds, constant change and never dull!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disney pays low wages and treats employees like a number
Garde Manger/Banquet Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 6.
The Walt Disney World Resort is the worst place to work in Central Florida. Only because they won't pay a livable wage and will punish you for trying to Unionize. You will work long hours and you will work all hoildays.
Pro érvek
park and disney store discounts
everything else
fun workplace
Custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 5.
Working at disney is everyones dream job, and i was lucky enough to have my dreams come true. I was able to work there for a year. The management varies from location to location and my first location the management was amazing. the hardest parts of the job is working in the heat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent, talented and creative team members
Planned Work Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 5.
Diversity inclusive company and quality of work recognized globally. Unique customer service experience with positive lessons that will last a lifetime.
Pro érvek
Creativity everywhere and fantastic bebfits
NONE
Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 4.
Good for college or highschool student because do not make enough to pay rent. Part-time resort lifeguards work every other week during the slow season (winter). Hours are pretty brutal, 9am to 1030pm was pretty standard because they are under staffed. Very young set of cast members so we always had fun. Management was strict but firendly and easy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, different and an experience to remember
Monorail Pilot (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 4.
If you are looking for a bit of adventure and you like the outdoors and much gust interaction, this is a great job. Having the lakes as an office to work from is an extra special treat.
Its Disney
Kontra érvek
Pay is poor for all the responsibility
College Program Internship
College Program Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 4.
Was an amazing learning experience with a lot of empowerment - however Disney is intensely competitive as everyone wants to work there so it's very hard to get promoted. Great experience overall thought and looks amazing on my resume.
great benefits
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 4.
The job is very demanding however you are working in the happiest place on earth which changes the tone of the guests you are serving and though it may be a challenge the guests are usually happy to be there and they appreciate your help. You get free entry to all the Disney parks.
free park entry
demanding hours
worst place to work
Guest Relations- Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 3.
I feel that the Walt Disney company does not care about there employees, they take advantage of them, they don't pay well at all. I work there for 15 years and only got paid $15 hour. You are verbally and emotionally abuse by the Guest that come in and they managers don't care as long as the guest are happy they could care less as to how the Guest treated you.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van