Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 386 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Creating Happiness
Costume Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 24.
What's great about working at Disney is the people we do it for. We create that happiness for the guests. Work is fast-paced and wages leave much to be desired, but I enjoy my time here. You work with fun people too!
Fun environment, Overall safe environment
Kontra érvek
Benefits and wages are low
Productive family friendly atmosphere
Custodial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 24.
I was with the company for about 6months. It was a fun family friendly atmosphere unfortunately I had to leave for family reasons as my mother got sick. Over all I recommend the company it has a lot of room for expansion inside the company.
Awesome and fun job!
Lifeguard/First Responder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, október 24.
I loved working for the Walt Disney world company. Great benefits and perks for their employees. Plus it is a benefit to bring a smile to people's faces everyday.
It is very entertaining
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 24.
Disneyland is the second job that I had And I would always remember the enjoyable memories Disneyland had lots of laughter and joy for the guest and the cast members
Guests
Touch Job
Character Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 22.
If you want a job where you get no say in what you do, and work overtime every week, this is your dream job. If you want a job where you work closely with your peers, this is not the job for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive work environment and good hours make for a happy cast member and guests
Park Attractions Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pandora, Animal Kingdom2018, október 22.
I loved seeing the look on guests faces after they rode the ride I work at there because it was always positive and happy. I learned that being kind helps everyone. The co-workers and job place is always family-oriented. The hardest part would be dealing with unhappy guests but there is always a way to accommodate them and make them feel heard. It is most enjoyable to make their day with just a little bit of magic that makes their whole vacation most worth their time.
Pro érvek
free park admission, holiday perks like discounts on merchandise/tickets/food
Kontra érvek
Guests getting violent or unruly
Amazing
Merchandise Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 22.
Disneyland is an amazing company to work for, with great advancement opportunities, amazing people to work with, the pay was not that good for the California cost of living but it is a great company to work for
travail à Disney World
Chargé de vente et d'attraction (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, USA2018, október 22.
travailler à Disney World est très enrichissant d'un point de vue personnel et professionnel
horaires variables
Kontra érvek
rester debout tous les jours
You Will Become The Community
Lifeguard/DCP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, október 22.
If you are proud of Disney, a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, and in love with making people smile. You should do this. You will come out with so many fantastic memories.
Community, inside knowledge, job
job
Munkahelyi kultúra
the happiest place to visit the worst place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 21.
working at Disneyland was like being thrown into high school except it's a lot worst because everyone there is an adult so there so excuse for the poor behavior
Pro érvek
getting into the parks for free and the discounts
Kontra érvek
the hours are bad and not worth it
Excellent Company
Management Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 21.
Disney has great products from movies to Broadway shows, to Theme parks. Enjoy the culture, and the projects. Work life balance is good. Benefits are excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work with the exception of butt kissing. The better you are at kissing butt the better you'll do in the company.
Monorail Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 20.
It's a large company with a lot of cultures in one spot. The management in most places doesn't care about you only that they're not bothered to deal with guests and come out of their offices. The cast though seems to enjoy one another. If your not interested in advancement it's a great place. If you are, prepare for a lot of brown nosing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I meet new people everyday,
Data entry activities/ sales host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 19.
I learned how to work as part of a very large corporation I learned the value of customer service for guests, inventory management, working as a team
flexible schedules
part time benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discounts and exciting to see what is behind the scenes
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 19.
A typical day working at Walt Disney World was very long and intense, and is very full on. Management is very questionable, as the pay is low, and the hours and high. The hardest part is keeping up with the job energy and coping with management. The most enjoyable part however, is making magic for customers through the company's methods and ethics.
Pro érvek
Discounts, Behind the scenes look at the company
Kontra érvek
Long hours, low pay, poor management
Work
Cook 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 18.
Work was great ppl greet u everyday ppl was so nice guests are amazing and you have a chance everyday u work to make a person old and young life better
Lunch good, 1hour break, and benifits
Kontra érvek
Long nights, a lot of days working, lack of free time and call ins
fun work
Concierge (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 18.
My job was very enjoyable. Just hours were long and job was long distance from my home. The hardest part of the job was we were not allowed to spend time with guests as we did in the begining.
Cool
Ride Attractions operator at two Disney Parks (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blizzard Beach2018, október 17.
It was always exciting, stressful at some points, but mostly fun. The managers were all very nice, but favoritism was a huge problem. I definitely enjoyed the experience.
No review
HVAC/R EMS Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, California2018, október 17.
Great company to work for - union based pay scale - paid vacations and sick time. free entry to the parks and discount on merchandise. Holiday specials.
Great Internship
left in the middle for an internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 17.
Being able to intern for one of the world's greatest companies is what lead me to the decision to follow a career in customer service and to make the customer the center of all we do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very corporate, only way up is who you know, low pay, bad management
Children's activities (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 17.
Call in system is not hard to work around, do not hurt yourself on the job, if it’s your fault you’re fired. Many micro managers, employees throw one another under the bus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van