Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 227 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with a Gym
Ecommerce Sales & Support Agent Photo Imaging (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 5.
I enjoy the sincere appreciation from not only my boss ,but also the people I worked with. I like that the company is not too paternalistic. The schedule adjustment have been a big deal. I was adequately paid and at the same time I feel that it's fairly linked to a performance review process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but not worth lack of benefits
Photopass Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 4.
Very fast-paced, often outside compensated with minimum wage and zero relevant benefits. No point in using discounts and free park entry when you spend every waking moment working there. Fun for a short period of time, but not long-term.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Too Much Work for Too Little Pay
Concierge (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 4.
Disney is definitely a great place to learn hospitality skills and the business as a whole. The discounts and benefits are great as well. If they would only pay a living wage to their employees it would change my rating greatly, especially when their CEO is raking it in every year and giving himself exorbitant raises while the employee base barely can make ends meet.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Exelente
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 3.
Exelente. Burnos benegicios buen pago amboente comodo. Trato amable oportunidades de. Asenso y motivadores
Deguro medico privado
Kontra érvek
Exige licencia de conducir y me discriminaron x no ver bien
Walt Disney World Resort
Shallow Water Lifeguard/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 3.
My overall experience with Disney was good. I had more intention to go and get into the production side of the company, but my proprietor was very unprofessional, and made choices that ultimately prevented me from advancing faster. Never worked under someone more unprofessional and immature. I love Walt Disney, and I love The Walt Disney Company, but the head needs to find out what the arms are doing, and the arms need to find out what the fingers are doing.
Good Benefits, Plenty of Good Co-Workers
Poor Management, Some Immature Co-Workers, Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but no future
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 3.
I truly enjoyed my experience working for the WDW Resort, but I would not recommend trying to move your way up in the company. I was schedule for long stretches of time (once 18 days in a row with no days off) and felt under-valued as an employee.
Fun and friendly
ATTRACTION ATTENDANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 3.
I loved working for this company. At two of the three attractions I worked it felt like a work family. I would definitely go back. The only reason I left was because I needed a closer job to school.
Hard but exciting work
Disney College Program Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 3.
College program is stressful but a fun learning experience, you have to ability to work in different areas within your job title and park. Many long nights but always fun and rewarding. Animal Kingdom was amazing to work at.
Discounts, Free Entry, Park Passes
Kontra érvek
Long Nights, many hours, low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Custodial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 3.
I learned a lot working for Disney. It is a fast paced place to work. It has its pros and cons like any other job. It can be hard work and overwhelming. You meet a lot of different personalities.
Variety of career choices
management can be difficult
Disney sucks
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 2.
My time at Disney was very magical and I was able to create a lot of magical moments for guest which made the job worth while but the guest treat you like you are their slave and must do everything they command and so does management.
Greatest Place to Work
Attractions, Disney College Program Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 2.
Walt Disney World was and always will be the best place I have ever worked. The Disney College Program had me meet so many friends that I still have to this day. Worth missing a semester of school!
Most fun and busy job
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and humid weather
Lots of Fun
HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 2.
First and for most in the morning letting our team know we are there for them. work together to get our work done in a happy satisfying environment. And as the day progresses check on our v.c.rooms that they are up to standards and up to par for our incoming guest.Do our daily inspections of both vacant clean rooms and stay over rooms And on our slow days get together with my R.A. to do up keeps on our rooms and guest hallways.
Benefits, Pay
Short Breaks
Embraced Creativity
Instrumentation Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 2.
In the last position held, I was able to be creative and collaborate with others as a team. It was fast paced and there were constant deadlines, but this made the work interesting.
World wide name
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the perfect company for anyone looking for their first job. The training of their employees is very extensive and is always updated.
Front of House Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 2.
I feel so blessed to have worked with the Disney company. I learned alot of new and safe work ethics. Made new friendships and was always encouraged to keep doing what I am doing. I started as a cashier and then earned a position on the runner team, then the stock team. I gained leadership roles in front of house before I gained leadership skills working for Back of house. Back of house consist of the runner team, and stock team, working Inventory shifts. And my home was on Main Street USA, a very fast paced area. I recommend this company to anyone.
Pro érvek
You may earn many new roles and can work in variable areas, or shifts. No loss of seniority if you move from departments. Benefits earned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, rewarding job, pay is not enough for So Cal cost of living
Stage Manager (Food and Beverage) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 2.
The job is wonderful, the pay is a bit low but not bad, the benefits are great, but living in Southern California is so expensive, it's hard to stay afloat.
I loved working for Disney
PM Runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 2.
I really enjoyed working for Walt Disney World. The pay was not great but the benefits were amazing. I would still be working for Disney if I did not have to relocate to another state.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 2.
I totally enjoyed my time working at Disney World. So many opportunities to meet great people. I would not have left Disney World if I did not have to relocate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work enviroment.
Graduate internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 2.
A typical work day at the Walt Disney Company would include working in a large international and diverse team. While working for Disney I managed to improve my communication not only with guests and customer service but also with other employees such as supervisors and managers.

Disney has had a large impact on work culture and I have learned a lot from such a multinational corporation with many different cultures, not only that of workers but also the amount of different nationalities that would visit the parks.

The work place culture was tough and very competitive. It was especially more competitive because of my position being an international intern. I quickly learned and displayed excellent customer service and looked after people’s safety as a lifeguard. I gained the confidence of my bosses who recognised my skills and dedication, and selected me to be mentored and receive additional training which is rarely granted to interns due to the investment required. This was a very challenging aspect of the work that was required of me as management was pushing me to improve aspects of my work life, which I believe I fulfilled.

The hardest part of the job was learning how to communicate with a range of different people and work ethics, however, the most rewarding part of the job was being able to work in such a large team and also being able to push myself to improve in everything I could do.
Pro érvek
Great training. Wide range of cultures
Kontra érvek
Long hours. Not very good work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work while going to school
Retail Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  1313 harbor blvd2018, február 2.
Fun place to work while going to school. Developing and getting customer service experiences. The perks is getting discounts in the parks and going on attractions when not working and time off school.
Good part time job.
Not long term job.
its a ok place to work
retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 2.
A typical day at work is dealing with angry guest sometimes the days are smooth. what i learn from working there is being patient with guest learning how to control the problem and do well on customers service. Theres not really a hard part working at disneyland its pretty easy.the most enjoyable part about working at disney is you get to go to the park take family also working with some cast members meet alot of cast member from different areas.
tickets
Kontra érvek
dont get paid enough, not enough hours

Átfogó minősítés