Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 309 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun and relaxed
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 5.
Working for Disney is working for a fine tuned machine.

Training: on point
Safety: taken very serious
Sanitation: on point
Uniforms: best part of working here

Wish the pay was as good as everything else , I would have worked here forever but I just couldn’t afford to.
Pro érvek
Fun place to work, full uniforms (shoes, tops and bottoms)
Low income
Ambiente divertido de trabajo
Becario/Prácticas (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madrid provincia2018, október 4.
buena experiencia en general, es una compañía muy importante en el mundo del entretenimiento
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor managament in a very competative and fast paced environment \
Hotel Concierge (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 3.
little to no management upper management interaction with regular employees, which spilled onto the middle management in the area, which then acted the same way to their employees. Because of this, the employees were asked to do many things that were not within their job description and did not get compensated accordingly.
Pro érvek
great training for future employers to utilize
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a dream job but not bad.
QSR Busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 2.
As a busser, I was in charge of cleaning and clearing off tables, taking out trash, managing certain food condiments, taking out and replacing trash bags and ensuring that soiled trash bags made it into the large trash compactor. This was all for 5 restaurants in the park. I enjoyed greeting the people that came by.
Fun place to work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, október 2.
Working at Disney is a wonderful experience you have great co-workers it's a great work environment, and you also get to make great memories. I would definitely recommend working at there.
great coworkers
don't pay enough
Meet great people
Candymaker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 2.
As much as i loved working there, there isn't much flexibility with your schedule- even if for school. I though it was odd being a part time employee yet I always worked full time hours even during non peak times. I met some great people and for the most part i enjoyed it, but it was a very stressful environment.
great place to work
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 1.
Walt-Disney is a great company for people to work. It provides flexible hours with the competitive rate and great benefits. The the only problem is the hotel managers that given employers hard time while doing their work.
Ehh
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 30.
At the beginning the job was fun and the managing staff was the best, but as the months went on everything changed and it no longer felt like a fun environment.
Overworked and underpaid
hat writer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 30.
Forget having any decent medical insurance options. Also forgot having any time with your loved ones. Disney runs on a 24/7/365 schedule. You won’t have Holliday’s off. The mouse owns you when you sign up
Free entry into park
No life of any sort
Happiest Place on Earth
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 29.
It really is an amazing place to work. The only reason I have some trouble is because Disney makes it very known that they MUST be first priority. As someone who currently is a full time student, that raises a bit of a challenge.
Discounts
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Independent Contractor Work from Home
Customer Service Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vista, FL2018, szeptember 28.
Most experience was training online in a fast pace instructed class setting working through a third party vendor. I learned how to use virtual systems with a computer, using more then one monitor, UBS headset and call center phone and headset and different software. I was my own boss and self motivated. There wasn't anything hard about the job as long as I utilized my support options. The best part of the job was servicing Walt Disney World Resort guest and knowing that I was able to give them service with a smile and courtesy, that their plans for the WDW adventure would be memorable for a life time.
Great company
Disney trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, szeptember 28.
I enjoyed working there. I love the company I miss working there. It was magical to work there no pun intended. But I did love my leaders and the people that I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not productive, no hours.
Housekeeping (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 28.
They cut hours, days, pay. Wasn't fair work place. For the week I didn't have more than 20 hours total. They don't comply to customers complaints thy sweep them under the rug. It really didn't feel fair working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pest Control Technician/Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, szeptember 28.
Great place to work. I would highly recomend working here. It is a family oriented workplace with Excellent bnenifits. A fun place to work with many opportunitirs.
Pro érvek
Excellent pay benifits and discounts.
Happiest Place to work on Earth
Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 27.
Overall experience as I can recall was great. It was from from too long ago. I do not think rating a review at this point will be fair.

I remember the free park entry was nice.
Free park entries
Cannot recall
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
I loved it here!
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 27.
I really wish I'd been able to keep this job. My car broke down and buses from where I lived didn't work out right with the timing. I hadn't been there quite long enough to get time off, so had to go. I really wish it'd worked out differently because they were a great place to work!
Walt Disney World
Parks Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 27.
I believe Walt Disney World is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to explore 'outside of the box' and it really depends on what your interest are. I came to the conclusion that Park Operations/Ticketing is not exactly my area of interest which explains why I want to advance within the company. I want to do more than the basics of taking care of guests. As well as receive fair hours and benefits for the work I do.
No benefits, Hour cuts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, but not to stay forever
Costumer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, szeptember 27.
It was definitely a great place to work as a young college student and to get an inside view of the entertainment Disney offers, it was definitely a good experience for me, but I wouldn't stay there for long.
Park Perks / Career Stagnation
Public Safety Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 27.
As long as you are OK working holidays, there is some work-life balance benefit (trading shifts, etc.). Most roles require you to work weekends. There are not many opporutnities for career growth / upward mobility - but this can be a nice stepping stone on a resume (everyone knows Disneyland...)
Stores Hostess and Back of House Runner
Stores Stock Runner and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, szeptember 26.
Disneyland is a fun place to work with some cool benefits. Its usually VERY fast paced/stressful, but it can be very SLOW (this sucks when your alone). The workplace culture is friendly- most leads and CRs are great and remain close friends with them. Most managers are okay, but they are not exactly supportive/available. The worst part would probably be the inconsistent scheduling. It also takes some practice to get used to the registers. As a whole, guests can be very rude and the crowds can get really overwhelming (holiday season especially), but I personally found that the pros outweighed the cons. Your coworkers/leaders are helpful and you'll meet some really nice guests most of the time.
Pro érvek
sign-ins w/ free parking, 20%-40% discounts, holiday coupons, free food/parties, cast-member only events, Opportunity to cross-train after 4 months (You get paid a little more!)
Kontra érvek
Scheduling can be brutal (this REALLY screws over students a lot), Most RDOs are denied, Sometimes scheduled to work until 3 or 4 am, Using Multiple Costumes/ going to costuming, waiting for cross training takes forever, the points system, overly strict dress code, takes 15+ minutes to get to where you need to clock in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van