Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 910 értékelés megmutatása
Na
Houseman/Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 4.
cleaned rooms, washed sheets, janitorial duties. stocked up on what the room needed to be filed in. wash and clean carpets. have the room done for the next customer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Relaxed and comfortable
Coding Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 4.
I worked in offices so i can't say much for the parks but my work environment was good. We have private cubicles that we can decorate as we see fit and it was quiet and you can wear earbuds to listen to your favorite tunes. Dress was casual so jeans and a t-shirt were acceptable attire. My peers were supportive, helpful and friendly. My job had great flexibility which allowed me to have the work/life balance i needed.

Disney doesn't pay much but they had medical benefits which was what I was after. The perks to be able to visit the parks for free was very cool too. Corporate discounts to cell phone companies, gym, restaurants and other entertainment were great too.

I will say advancement is a little hard. Being good at your job is great but if the boss or who needed an assistant didn't like you on a personal level you were hard pressed to advance to the next level. I've seen many people get jobs or promotions over people it should have gone to simply because they were well liked. They also
Pro érvek
medical benefits, free park admission, flexibility
low pay, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly motivated self exploring environment
Manager I, CE Platform Operations and Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2017, december 4.
A flexible and friendly work environment, Always scope for learning new things from development to administration to managing system and resources.
A very supportive peers accepts the new ideas and allows to improve the skills
A very best place to work where "Family First" is their motto
Family friendly atmosphere
N/A
Fun While You work
Entertainment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 4.
I enjoyed my job here very much. working here made my life OUTSIDE of work enjoyable as well. I met all my friends here and would still work here if not for the weather and family outside of the state.
discounts, tickets to parks
Kontra érvek
hard to predict what your schedule will be.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
One of a kind
Attractions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, december 4.
I loved my time working here. Once you really get used to the Disney standard of excellence and safety, it is so easy to enjoy what you do regardless of your position. I was in the college program so my hours were not ideal, but I did have a lot of hours. It was minimum pay as well, but the take away was fantastic.
Great Place to Work
Recruited to internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 3.
I was there for the Disney Internship. This was a great opportunity and would definitely recommend to any college student. Great leadership and training. Outside of the classroom the opportunity with the co-workers from international was a great experience as well.
Great Opportunities
Kontra érvek
Not the most competitive pay
fun place
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, december 3.
its good sometimes but it depend where you work
the management are ok but some employees are racist.
and the atmosphere back stage is so stressful .
but its not to bad. its not the job its some kind of people makes the work uncomfortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, if its your first job
Food Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 3.
the whole theme of basing your company culture after the characters is great until they make you work 12 hours and the management is of the worse quality. Disney is great and it has a great workplace leadership program but the management was terrible in attitude, problem-solving and other traits that are necessary to inspire its workers.
Pro érvek
Get to go to the parks for free, when you can.
Kontra érvek
No benefits but employee discount on Disney Merchandise.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Quick
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 2.
A typical day at work requires you to be on your feet between 4-12 hours a day. My role as a cashier is making sure people have the best customer service i can provide to make their stay as magical, stress free, and get items to them as quick as possible to make the wait shorter. Completing a guests orders in less than 30 seconds by taking into consideration that they have been standing in other lines all day as well. Offering courtesy items to do during extreme weather conditions, and watching out for their physical safety on a daily basis. Creating memorable moments, and learning life lessons from each interaction makes me better at my job and is the most enjoyable. The hardest part of my job is walking to my car after a 12 hour shift.
Life Changing!
Operations Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 30.
Disney is an amazing company to work for. Id still be working there if they could have paid me enough after my internship. Everyone who works there is so much fun and the company does a remarkable job seriously making it magical.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good place to work
Fast Pass Plus Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 30.
If salary is not a problem, WDW is an amazing place to work. They have great room for growth and are extremely involved with your family. WDW has a great support system in any situation
Pro érvek
work;life balance, paid sick, paid vacation, job security
salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not a great job
Stock Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  World of Disney2017, november 30.
Their policies are not in handbooks. You have to learn everything by word of mouth and by trial and error. Hours are very sporadic with only 9 hour turn around on some days so if you commute or go to school it makes if very difficult. They say they work with you on hours but they do not
Pro érvek
you get a card for entrance and can sign in guests
Kontra érvek
pay is horrible for how hard you work
Fun place to work
Part time Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 30.
Very nice working at Disney is fun, relaxing and very professional, great experience to serve our guests, they are on their lifetime and dream vacation. Take good care of all the guests.
Fun place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great on a Resume but competitive
Location Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 30.
I have been with the company for some time now and moving up the company is easy until you hit the wall. There is a point in your career it becomes difficult to move up all and you can do is move sideways.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours, Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disneyland is a great place to work.
Outdoor Vendor - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 30.
At Disneyland I learned how to have fun as you worked.
everyday I looked forward to getting to work. being my own boss at my food cart. just fun at work. no matter what station I worked at. everyday we worked at a different location.
Talking about being fast, you had to be. who cares I enjoyed so much and the happy people coming by. I worked in the summer and holidays, 6 days a week and10 hrs.

Hardest part of my job at the end of day being tired and having to push my cart back.
good place to work.
Kontra érvek
I only worked a year so i never got a paid vacation.
fun
Food Prep, Busser, Stewarding (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 29.
Awesome place to work, love the food and discounts. I like to bring the family to the parks to relax and take pictures with all the Disney characters.
I mean, it's Disneyland
Guest Relations Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, november 29.
Of course the benefits are great-- fun perks, working at the parks, really cool atmosphere and a lot of employees. Difficult sometimes to advance in career, some politics in the departments, but overall a really good experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Fast Paced, fun envoirment
Cast Member, Disney College Program Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 28.
Shifts were go, go, go from start to finish. Very fast paced, customer service based job. Everyday was different, since the job was very heavily based on customer interaction. Safety is taken very seriously and is Disney's number one concern when it comes to both guests and Cast Members. Highly enjoyed my time at Disney, interacting with guests, and learning how such a high profile company does buisness.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Food and Beverage Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, november 28.
I loved working for the walt disney company,its a fun enviroment,i would recommend the company to anyone,the one problem that i had working for the company was the area manager,some of the are really nice at the same time some of them are really rude unprofessional
Good benefits
Poor management
My perfromance standars.
Housekeeping, Trainer, Runner Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328352017, november 28.
My dedication as a housekeeper at Disney was based on not just working for the Resorts, but on the daily satisfaction of the guests when arriving to a well kept, and immaculate room.

Átfogó minősítés