Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 316 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nothing bad to say...
CP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 14.
Who wouldn't love to work at Walt Disney World? Awesome environment and even better coworkers. Ability to have a flexible schedule and good benefits offered to employee
Love it
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, október 12.
I only left because I had to but I will return as I really enjoyed my time at this job. The pay is adequate and they pay overtime after 8 hours of the day and most shifts are over 8 hours.
everything
nothing
Company perks are great
SALES ASSOCIATE/TRAINER/RELIEF COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
Great place to work. Great management at the resort I worked at. Was recommended to request additional training as a Trainer and Relief Coordinator. My managers pushed me to excel in everything I did.
Pro érvek
Perks for cast members and families
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part timers
Working for Walt Disney World
Nail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
The environment is amazing however I feel that the seniority favoritism should not matter when staff members create a stressful environment. as a professional l
Beautiful New Spa, Disney benefits, Consistent pay, team members
Working environment
Hotel Food and Beverage Host/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 11.
This company is a great company to work for. There are many opportunities to work different positions within the company. There are also many opportunities for growth.
Did Not Like Hiring Process
Monorail Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
After meeting with a rep for an interview, and going over what I enjoy and my work history, which included that I had congenital hearing loss that, even with hearing aids, was still severe, was put in the Monorails which relies heavily on what were then very poor-quality walkie-talkies, which made it almost impossible for me to follow what was going on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job during peak season
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 11.
You get the closing shift as a new hire so you will work late. The job culture is top notch and you really feel valued. The hours dropped off like crazy after peak season though and everything was based off seniority and one week I only got 8 hours total.
Kontra érvek
Hours are late and sometimes you won't even be working
Unhappy work place
food prep cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 11.
I do not recommend working there as Disney does not pay well and will not give very good hours. They do not treat their employees well and are taking away more perks of working there as well. They allow leads to harass people below them and managers are not around enough to help very much with the problems. I do not recommend working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun but very stressful
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 10.
Disney can be a great company to work for. It’s just hard when you are disabled. They try and accommodate the best they can, but the case managers are still human. My best advice is know what accommodations you need.
Pro érvek
You get to make a guest feel special
Kontra érvek
Long hours and it’s hard to get accommodations in a large company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bartender (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 10.
good place, good perks. part time is difficult to get hours but a great place to bartend. the service bartend jobs are difficult and demanding. not for the faint of heart.
Perkes, money
need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun when onstage with guests, toxic backstage with co-workers and especially management
Server/Bartender (Volt alkalmazott) –  T-Rex Cafe2018, október 10.
Onstage performing with guests was a blast. There are many memories that were made and life changing moments I was able to be a part of. For that, I am grateful. However, the working environment is not conducive for a creative person to do their best work. Performers are belittled in front of co-workers and told to be more "cookie-cutter". Safety is only a concern when it is beneficial to management. Numbers and making money come before magic and the happiness of both cast members and guests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 9.
It was a joy to experience Walt Disney World in a different way than just being a visitor because I was the one making people happy this time. It was great to be able to make the kids smile and see them having fun.
Great Place to Launch Career
Project Manager, Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 9.
WDW used to be a fun and exciting place to work. When I started there, the mantra was "Great Cast Experience = Great Guest Experience". Over the years, however, it started becoming more profit driven - less about creating lasting memories and more about creating revenue. My first decade was unbelievably wonderful. My last few years were a chore. Poor relative pay and a lot of external hires or favoritism/politics in promotions. It became a dog-eat-dog world.
Pro érvek
Fun atmosphere, creativity encouraged, exciting events
Kontra érvek
Office politics, poor pay, cronyism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Empresa incrivel para desenvolvimento profissional
Super Greeter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 9.
A disney é uma empresa muito boa pra desenvolvimento pessoal, ao mesmo tempo que voce tem que aprender tudo muito rápido voce tem o treinamento certo pra que consiga atingir o que lhe é pedido
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun but hard to live.
Working Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 9.
This is a fun place to live but it is extremely hard to live with the low saleries and you never have a consistent schedule. The organization of the company is amazing and they have the best interest in the experience.
Relaxed & fun work environment
Bartender/Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 8.
It has been a pleasure working at a private restaurant. It is a little slower paced than I am used to, but it gives me more time to socialize with my guests. The toughest part of the job is when we are scheduled a 14-15 hr shift & sometimes 4 days in a row. I feel I cannot give my guests proper service when I become exhausted. I enjoy the close level of attention I'm able to give my guests because we are a low volume location.
Low volume restaurant
14-15 hr doubles
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Reservation Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 8.
it was okay... free tickets... mandatory over time...online sales taking away jobs for the call centers... management has better things to do than worry about their employees
tickets
hours
Fun, enjoyable and positive
Park Greeyer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Walt DISNEYWORLD Magic Kingdom2018, október 8.
Work as part time Park greeter at Magic Kingdom. Having such an enjoyable time. So much fun greeting all the guest coming in with anticipation on their faces. A lot if perks for me . Can go to any of the parks anytime, along for my Wife. Can take family and guest, up to three at a time 16 times a year for free. Many discounts on food, merchandise and many other items. Truly a magical place, with wonderful cast members I work with.
Pro érvek
A lot of discounts offered. Enterance to any of the parks for free
Kontra érvek
Dealing at times with exposure to the hot CENTERAL Florida summers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disneyland is a happy magical place, but as a cast member it gets crazy.
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 8.
When I first joined Disneyland I was extremely excited and at the same time I was not. I somehow knew that I was going to get tired of working there after a few months and here I am. Not wanting to go to work because of the stuff we deal with.
Pro érvek
Getting to go in the parks whenever you want
No free food. Expensive.
Disney Intern
College Program Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 8.
This is a job where you will gain a lot of experience not a lot of money. So either save ahead of time or just prepare yourself for that. I love my location and the team that I work with.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van