Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 4 904 értékelés megmutatása
Great place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 10.
Always get good benefits from the mouse. met some of the coolest people in my life there. Management surprisingly strict and constantly breathing over your shoulder, maybe the biggest setback .
It was just a job
Assistant horse trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 9.
They don't pay their employee's very much for the work that they do. It's a fun environment and it's a good opportunity to meet new people on a regular basis.
Hard work isn’t rewarded
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 9.
I felt like I never got as many hours as I would like and that certain coordinators didn’t care what position you wanted or if had someone to switch with you, it was whatever they gave you which seems a lot like favouritism.
Short breaks
College Internship
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 8.
I loved my location and my managers. My hours were pretty normal for a part time job, but some weeks I would work 6 days. The pay is pretty low. It's a lot of fun getting to know and make magical moments for guests.
College Program
Quick Service Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 8.
This was an incredible experience for someone who had a dream to work for Walt Disney World. You have the opportunity to meet a VERY diverse group of individuals that stem from all over the world. it was truly an experience that I will never forget and intend to return in the future.
Internship
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 7.
This was the Disney college program internship which i would recommend to anyone. Had lots of fun and got to meet people from all over the world while getting college credit and paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
cool place to work but takes forever to move up
Busser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 6.
basically if you're not full time the company will dump you wherever you land with little to no hours.The perks however are great and they allow you to bring family and friends into the park
Productive and positive workplace
Merchant-Trainer Work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilderness Lodge2017, december 6.
On any given day working at Disney is fun and fill with productive service to our guests. We are positive from the moment we get to work there is a positive energy about my work place that is contagious.
Discounts
Pay could be higher.
crowded
Attractions Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 6.
working for the mouse was stressful, but worth it. dealing with so many people in a day meant that you were bound to have some disappointed or difficult guests. How you dealed with those situations really defined how well you did at the job.
Very enjoyable experience
Category Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, december 6.
I had a career that lasted 35 years all in the Merchandise Department. Part of teams that designed and implemented two inventory systems in 1989 and an upgraded in 2009. Enjoyed meeting people from all over the world.
Very Enjoyable
PARK GREETER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Beuna Vista, Florida2017, december 5.
I enjoyed working for Disney world. I made a lot of friends which I considered family mostly. I also made a very good friend. I especially enjoyed it when on occasion you had a guest that was so happy with your service that they wanted to take a picture with their whole family and you.
Pro érvek
You could visit the parks on your time off.
pay was extremly low.
Great
Marketing Strategy Intern, Latin America (Volt alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2017, december 5.
I loved working here, really learned a lot from everyone. Unfortunately, there is very little opportunity to secure a full time job or advancement after the internship.
Professional Intern
Project Management Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 5.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my professional internship with Disney. I worked with the Facility Asset Management team (project management) at Magic Kingdom. I learned a great deal about the Disney standard and project management. My exposure to engineering problems and concepts has helped me further develop the direction I wish to pursue in my career. Disney emphasizes relationship building within teams as well as networking throughout the company. I cannot wait to return to another department to increase my knowledge of mechanical engineering and the company.
management was terrible
Security Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 5.
management is terrible and so backwards. you think Disney has the act together but they have no clue what they are doing and no communication and the security procedures are a joke they let guest bring in knifes but will fire you if you bring one on property if its in your vehicle. stupid Disney law its not what Walt would have wanted.
Na
Houseman/Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 4.
cleaned rooms, washed sheets, janitorial duties. stocked up on what the room needed to be filed in. wash and clean carpets. have the room done for the next customer
Relaxed and comfortable
Coding Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 4.
I worked in offices so i can't say much for the parks but my work environment was good. We have private cubicles that we can decorate as we see fit and it was quiet and you can wear earbuds to listen to your favorite tunes. Dress was casual so jeans and a t-shirt were acceptable attire. My peers were supportive, helpful and friendly. My job had great flexibility which allowed me to have the work/life balance i needed.

Disney doesn't pay much but they had medical benefits which was what I was after. The perks to be able to visit the parks for free was very cool too. Corporate discounts to cell phone companies, gym, restaurants and other entertainment were great too.

I will say advancement is a little hard. Being good at your job is great but if the boss or who needed an assistant didn't like you on a personal level you were hard pressed to advance to the next level. I've seen many people get jobs or promotions over people it should have gone to simply because they were well liked. They also
Pro érvek
medical benefits, free park admission, flexibility
low pay, advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly motivated self exploring environment
Manager I, CE Platform Operations and Delivery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Celebration, FL2017, december 4.
A flexible and friendly work environment, Always scope for learning new things from development to administration to managing system and resources.
A very supportive peers accepts the new ideas and allows to improve the skills
A very best place to work where "Family First" is their motto
Family friendly atmosphere
N/A
Fun While You work
Entertainment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 4.
I enjoyed my job here very much. working here made my life OUTSIDE of work enjoyable as well. I met all my friends here and would still work here if not for the weather and family outside of the state.
discounts, tickets to parks
Kontra érvek
hard to predict what your schedule will be.
One of a kind
Attractions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2017, december 4.
I loved my time working here. Once you really get used to the Disney standard of excellence and safety, it is so easy to enjoy what you do regardless of your position. I was in the college program so my hours were not ideal, but I did have a lot of hours. It was minimum pay as well, but the take away was fantastic.
Great Place to Work
Recruited to internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 3.
I was there for the Disney Internship. This was a great opportunity and would definitely recommend to any college student. Great leadership and training. Outside of the classroom the opportunity with the co-workers from international was a great experience as well.
Great Opportunities
Kontra érvek
Not the most competitive pay

Átfogó minősítés