Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 989 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun work place
Disney Cast Member/hostes/food prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 10.
It was wonderful learning experience a place that I would definitely go back to work at .there are lots of opportunities and things to learn at this location
Great food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with a great company
Custodial Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 10.
I worked with Walt Disney World for a college program and was located in Hollywood Studios. The hours and pay were great, management was strong and loved to be there, and meeting families from all over the world was a great moment for me. Would recommend anyone considering the job to apply now.
Great training, great hours
Kontra érvek
standing for long hours, work holidays
Disney life
Disney Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 10.
This job is a high pace, the management team isnt great either. There is always drama but little is done to make the work place happy. To move up you gotta go through hoops and then some. You work full time but get paid part time, and they expect you to do WAY more than what you can. I have been grinding it out and feel like its still not enough. By the way i work at the carts, sure its easy in that sense but you do a lot off stage.
get family in for free
Kontra érvek
short breaks, drama, lack of management, no benefits really
Ottimo
Commessa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parigi2018, július 10.
Tutti sono adorabili e si comportano con rispetto ed educazione, ambiente giovanile e allegro, lavoro interessante al contatto con la clientela internazionale.
Disney is your life.
Merchandise Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 10.
I thought working for Walt Disney World was going to be the best decision I could make. However, the communication between upper management and the cast members is severely lacking. Even when you put in for time off, you won't find out until last minute whether or not you got the time you requested off. They expect you to be available to them 24/7. Long hours and hard labor and they rarely celebrate the great job that the cast is doing for the guests.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I’m only seasonal
Character Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Lake, FL2018, július 10.
As a seasonal worker I don’t get many benefits however the job and experience is amazing. It’s trule a fairytale to work at this establishment.they are super picky about overtime hours but you can make your schedule as flexible as you want.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great environment
Stage Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 9.
Come into work help the guests and co workers. Constantly working to improve skills between management, supervisors and cast members. Positive environment for all cast members and guests. Being able to walk through the park and interact with everyone and answer all their questions.
Great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love diving a bus, it is an excellent company
Bus Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 9.
Great place to work but compensation is below standards for our responsibility we have. We are on a time schedule but nothing that is that demanding. You have to love dealing with the general public. I love my job but need more money and a closer work location.
Come on it's disneyland
Merchandise Administration/Hat Writer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 9.
Anyone who writes a review about Disneyland and says that it isn't good or bad is just being careful and since I plan on eventually going back to this company I would like to keep it that way. I don't want to accideendly say something I shouldnt'
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun to work/some good benefits
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 9.
I've learned a lot about customer service working here, how to handle situations with unhappy guests. great perks like disneyland passes and discounts. sometimes they don't work with your schedule.
free disneyland
Kontra érvek
hard to move up, low pay, not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always excitement working for the mouse!
Bell Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 9.
Working at Walt Disney World was an experience of a lifetime. I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a Disney cast member. I was able to grow as a person and attain many helpful skills for the work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and interactive work place
Cast Member/ Disney College Program Internship (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 9.
This is a great company to work for, but in the college program, the hours are all over the place. There is no specific schedule and you could be at work until 3:00 AM some days. Besides the hours, making magic for every Guest that walks through my attraction line is something that will always be special to me. If a Guest is having a bad day, I will do something to make it better. That is what this company is all about. To make sure that every Guest leaves happy at the end of the day.
Fun and exciting environment
Housekeeper/Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 8.
This is an amazing company to work for. The amount of opportunities and growth in this company is astounding. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the Walt Disney World Company.
Management and work environment
Meal pricing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes good sometimes not too good
Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 7.
For me is a temporary job but if I think about a full time with Disney is not bad except for the seniority on the schedules. The system they have about points for the attendance is too strict should be more flexible.
Pro érvek
tickets for the parks and the opportunity to pick up shifts
low rate paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good transitional job
Security Host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 7.
Not a career. Just a fun job that pays less than ok. Security works all hours. Be prepared to work day shift, then swing and grave all in the same week. Fulltime gets scheduled +32 hours. OT is available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most fun I've ever had at a job.
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 6.
Got to spread Disney magic while doing typical fast food work. Not hard. Got to flip French fries, make Mickey waffles, interact with guests, clean and make things pretty.
Pro érvek
Discounts and variety on/of food.
Expensive food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place but very stressful
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 6.
Disney is a super stressful and busy place. We constantly had at least 50,000 guests in Magic Kingdom, we even reached 90,000 a few times around the holidays. Most of my fellow cast members are great and do an amazing job, yet some I question how they were hired. Where I worked was the busiest store and you could definitely tell because we were always so busy.
WDW review
College Internship Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 5.
I was an intern for the Disney College Program and I had a great time. The wages aren't great, but they have weekly rent for the on campus housing. I would 100% recommend it to anyone in college and I would love to go back to Disney for a career position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The happiest place in the world
Custodial utilities (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 5.
its a good place to be working at because everybody are friendly .they do taking care of the cast members when its comes to benefits ,they always care about your family situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working place where dreams comes true
Business Operations Senior Associate II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Celebration place2018, július 5.
Disney world is a fun place to work . Anywhere you can see all the people there smiling starting from the cast members to the guest. It is really a magical place where all of your dreams comes true.
fun place to work with
Kontra érvek
traffic because of all the contractions going on.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van