Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 000 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and fun workplace
TST and Parade audience control host (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, július 18.
Overall the company gives me a productive and fun place to work. Management is nice and fun to work with. Nice to wake up knowing that you’re going to the happiest place on earth.
Health insurance
Not the best communication
fun work place
FOH QSR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 18.
Really fast pace and demanding on the body. Having to make sure everything goes in the correct location, sometimes having to deal with issues that have nothing to do with your department.
Excellent place to work.
PLANNED WORK SPECIALIST- LEADERSHIP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 17.
Daily, we encounter a great deal of challenges from minute one. I've learned a great deal of the insights of the business, Management is good. The Hardest part of my job, is not being able to finish certain task in one days work. Knowing how guest, especially kids react to what we do, is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work so others can play.
Guest Information & Ticket Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 17.
It takes a lot to make the Happiest Place on Earth a reality. That being said, amusement park work is not for everyone.
If you enjoy talking to and helping people, then this is the job for you.
You also have to be willing to give up a lot, such as a decent social life and reasonable working hours. You are working so others can play.
You learn quickly to not take the grief guests give you personally. So many of them buy into the ads promoting magic and happiness that when it doesn't meet their expectations, they can get very unreasonable.
I worked in the call center for the Disneyland's Guest Information and Ticket Sales. I cannot recommend taking a position there. It was a very stressful environment. Imagine a group of maybe 15 Cast Members assigned to take over a 100 plus calls. Being monitored in every possible way. Watching managers do nothing but walk around and chat with other managers whilst you are dealing with an upset guest. The turnover in my group was extraordinarily high. It is next to impossible to transfer out. You either quit or they terminate your employment.
It's easier to deal with guests in person than trying to deal with them over the phone. Over the phone, since the guests can't see you, they think it's OK to yell and abuse you.
I still recommend working in the theme park itself for those working through college or school. Just avoid the call center and the Walt Disney Travel Company
Good merchandise discounts, fellow Cast Members can become lifelong friends
Kontra érvek
Nearsighted managers, the myth of the magic of Disney is also a crutch
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place where creativity is welcomed
Parades Performer Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 17.
I work within the Parades Department of Entertainment here at DIsneyland and I would say it has been a great experience that has allowed me to develop to a level that I didn't expect to do here.
I work with parades.
Kontra érvek
Set schedule with parade times.
Highs and lows
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 17.
Some days are excellent. The guests are happy, the weather is good, and workers are in a good mood, but during stressful times management is very strict and consequences for mistakes can be harsh.
Disney Complimentary pass
Stressful
food Service Worker
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 17.
The people you work with are so cool and funny . They make rough days easier. Customers are sometime rude and demanding but you'll have more good than bad. And sometime even make their day
bad customers, low pay
free entry, dicounts
Fun workplace
Merchandise Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 17.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working for WDW. I was a merchandise cast member who worked in the gift shops on hotel plaza blvd by Disney Springs. I loved helping families plan their perfect vacations by selling them tickets and assisting them with buying gifts/souvenirs for their relatives!
Pro érvek
free entrance to parks, scheduled breaks, free food
understaffed
Summery
Walt Disney Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 17.
6/10 - They make it very hard to have any wiggle room for mistake or humanity. Maybe it was just my personal experience with the leader I was stuck with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment but no work life balance
Entertainment Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 17.
The non managers are great people to work with. There is no work/ life balance at all. The pay is vastly different across the board and there are no current plans in place to fix that. Safety is also not the number 1 key unless something goes wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stable company with good benefits
Custodian/Janitor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim Ca2018, július 16.
A company that is good for individuals who like a fast work pace and different happenings on a daily basis. They have great benefits and many different areas that if someone wants to transfer and grow with the company they can
Pro érvek
Good benefits, free lunches on occassion, cast member exclusive
Kontra érvek
Short lunches, parking far from work location
great fun place to work
Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 16.
the best job ever, just be sure you don't stay there your whole life and get bitter, lots of opportunity for a variety of jobs based on your skills and interests
discounts and park entry
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Um dos melhores lugares do mundo para se trabalhar
Representante Cultural / Brasil (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, FL2018, július 16.
O trabalho super tranquilo e com muita intensidade. Mais uma vez destaco a importância do trabalho em equipe. Antes do trabalho começar em campo, passamos por uma semana de treinamento intensivo e na semana seguinte somos acompanhados por nosso gerente no local de trabalho. Lembrando que a segurança dos funcionários e dos visitantes é algo levado muito a sério. A cultura da empresa é algo extraordinário, onde há respeito por todas as pessoas das mais diversas culturas. A parte mais difícil do trabalho era trabalhar as 8 horas diárias, 5 vezes por semana, do lado de fora com um sol de praticamente 40 graus. A parte mais agradável era a satisfação e felicidade estampadas no rosto de quem visitava a Disney.
Pro érvek
Alojamento, transporte e entradas para os parques
Não forneciam comida
Great Place to Work
Security Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 15.
Nothing like being the first interaction with the Walt Disney World Guest. From ensuring their safety by screening their bags to helping them with any safety concerns.
workplace
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 15.
The work environment was incredible. I absolutely loved my fellow cast members and the guests. I loved assisting the guests and made sure they were having a magical time! Every day was not the greatest. However, it was an amazing experience! I valued my managers, fellow cast members, and the guests I worked with!
Pro érvek
Discounts on park tickets and merchandise!
You are replaceable
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 15.
After a long couple years with the company I was denied multiple times to be promoted in the company. Management would write people up over everything. Basically they didn't care to get rid of you because you were disposable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
工作環境好
Entertainment Warehouse Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  lautau lsland2018, július 14.
工作環境好,同事樂於教導新人, *互相幫助,人工唔算太高,勝在5天工作.
.公司福利免費入園玩...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truly a magical place to work
Management Hostess/ Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 14.
Embracing the teachings of the Walt Disney Company, has provided the foundation upon which I work. Making people around me happy has help in customer service and healthcare alike.
People, Training, Environment
Distance to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Attraction Supervisor and Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
Tough to work during Peak seasons and inclement weather. Management could be better. Guests will yell at you for everything. Enjoyed making "magic" for guests. Fun place to work for a while.
Not all magic
ATTRACTIONS HOSTESS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
I left because I had to work three jobs just to make ends meet. I still look back on my time there fondly, but its not for people who have families or people they have to support
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van