Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 985 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
You are replaceable
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 15.
After a long couple years with the company I was denied multiple times to be promoted in the company. Management would write people up over everything. Basically they didn't care to get rid of you because you were disposable.
工作環境好
Entertainment Warehouse Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  lautau lsland2018, július 14.
工作環境好,同事樂於教導新人, *互相幫助,人工唔算太高,勝在5天工作.
.公司福利免費入園玩...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Truly a magical place to work
Management Hostess/ Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 14.
Embracing the teachings of the Walt Disney Company, has provided the foundation upon which I work. Making people around me happy has help in customer service and healthcare alike.
People, Training, Environment
Distance to work
Fun place to work
Attraction Supervisor and Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
Tough to work during Peak seasons and inclement weather. Management could be better. Guests will yell at you for everything. Enjoyed making "magic" for guests. Fun place to work for a while.
Not all magic
ATTRACTIONS HOSTESS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
I left because I had to work three jobs just to make ends meet. I still look back on my time there fondly, but its not for people who have families or people they have to support
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place but poor compensation
Merchandise Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 13.
as would be expected at an amusement park, was a fun place to work. the pay scale, especially for southern California, is tremendously low. considering it was full time employment, it would be hard for a person to support themselves on their own with the low pay scale offered.
Fun Place to work
Cashier Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 12.
Attendance is #1. Very strict attendance policy and really the only thing people get in trouble for (other than theft). Great Disney perks. Lots of opportunities to move around and find a career path that suits you best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good training for your first job
Front Desk Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 12.
But working there for a long period of time is not advised. Working there is hard work, especially if you are new. It is a "sweat factory".
There are too many managers and not enough regular people who end up doing all the work. Crazy work schedules, you never know what to expect.
park discounts
Kontra érvek
too tired to enjoy discounts
A fun place
Merchantainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 12.
Disney has its ups and its downs for working for the company. If you keep job, life and play seperate it's not so bad. It is hard to manage a life around working hours. It's constant work in the same place doing the same thing for extended periods of time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
travail agréable
stage de 3 semaines d'apprentissage (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chessy (77)2018, július 12.
une équipe soudés , un travail aboutis et une bonne ambiance
repas gratuits
Love my job
Security Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 12.
You have to believe in the magic! Have an imagination, believe and create. Be inspire, love your job. Go above and beyond for your guest. I am Disney!
It's magical!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Magical
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 11.
I have always loved Disney, and working there was no exception. It is a very positive upbeat environment . I always looked forward to going to work everyday.
N/a
Custodial Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 11.
Disney World is anything but Magical for its Employees. The Walt Disney company offers magical experiences for millions of families at its them e park.... The working people of Disney are coming together through their unions to achieves their goals. Through those years I have learned principles that i can apply to my life .The mission of the Walt Disney Company is to be one the world's leading producers and Management Team.Every one knows their role " We don't put people in Disney , we put Disney in people" is the line used by Disney HR during induction. Increasing a recognizable culture The hardest part of the job was probably working out in the hot sun a few days a ... I was always at work earlier then my time because its Disney world very fun... The most enjoyable part of your Disney career is getting to meet people from walks of life People from all around the world.
N/A
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible pay, nonexistant hours, Poverty with a mouse as your boss.
Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 11.
Walt Disney world offers a “fun” atmosphere for its guests but not for its employees. With a pay rate only just above minimum wage they pay someone to keep your family safe by checking bags for dangerous items. You get what you pay for witch was actually less than $12 an hour even during overnight hours you got a pay differential of 80 cents. Hours were terrible at WDW as in they did not exist. Guys that were full time were given 34-36 hours a week, we were told no less than 40 in the interview process but the only time I got 40 hours was during the 2 training weeks afterwards I worked my self to death scavenging to pick up shifts just to make enough to be as happy as the mouse was. Now that I look back at it it’s kind of sad since I still made less then after 70 hours in one week than I do with 40 hours a week now. I gave my time to that company and what a waste it was. Management doesn’t know who you are until you’ve been there from the Time you had acne to when you got wrinkles instead. There is too much security Personel to have anyone be an individual all management sees is your uniform. That’s right I said uniform no costume for me thanks. Working at Disney the kids in it’s a small world aren’t the only ones who got trapped there.
Pro érvek
Atmosphere, some of the less entitled guests, other non management level coworkers, discounts, free park entrance
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, advancement, managers, expectations compared to pay, hectic transportation
I love my job!!!
Chef (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, július 11.
I love making magic.. I love making food. I love making others feel good. I love the fast pace. I love the benefits to take my family to the park. I lam a foodie thru and thru. SO making magic and food is memories I will carry with me for a lifetime.
Seniority
Good place to work.
Trainer and Quick Service Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, FL2018, július 10.
Overall a good place to learn the skills you need to advance elsewhere because the pay isn't the best. Days can be stressful as well but you do get breaks more regularly then any other job I've had.
Fun work place
Disney Cast Member/hostes/food prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 10.
It was wonderful learning experience a place that I would definitely go back to work at .there are lots of opportunities and things to learn at this location
Great food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience with a great company
Custodial Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, július 10.
I worked with Walt Disney World for a college program and was located in Hollywood Studios. The hours and pay were great, management was strong and loved to be there, and meeting families from all over the world was a great moment for me. Would recommend anyone considering the job to apply now.
Great training, great hours
Kontra érvek
standing for long hours, work holidays
Disney life
Disney Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, július 10.
This job is a high pace, the management team isnt great either. There is always drama but little is done to make the work place happy. To move up you gotta go through hoops and then some. You work full time but get paid part time, and they expect you to do WAY more than what you can. I have been grinding it out and feel like its still not enough. By the way i work at the carts, sure its easy in that sense but you do a lot off stage.
get family in for free
Kontra érvek
short breaks, drama, lack of management, no benefits really
Ottimo
Commessa (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parigi2018, július 10.
Tutti sono adorabili e si comportano con rispetto ed educazione, ambiente giovanile e allegro, lavoro interessante al contatto con la clientela internazionale.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van