Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 309 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
No review
HVAC/R EMS Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, California2018, október 17.
Great company to work for - union based pay scale - paid vacations and sick time. free entry to the parks and discount on merchandise. Holiday specials.
Great Internship
left in the middle for an internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 17.
Being able to intern for one of the world's greatest companies is what lead me to the decision to follow a career in customer service and to make the customer the center of all we do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very corporate, only way up is who you know, low pay, bad management
Children's activities (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 17.
Call in system is not hard to work around, do not hurt yourself on the job, if it’s your fault you’re fired. Many micro managers, employees throw one another under the bus
pretty good
Kilimanjaro Safari Guide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 16.
The job itself I absolutely love! The training was however the worst most stressful week of my life. I don't think I slept/ate the entire week from being so nervous and how much the job entails. Leadership has been great so far, very accommodating when they're able to be.
great staff
Kontra érvek
no free drinks/food, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excelente ambiente de trabajo con muchas prestaciones
Custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay lake, Fl2018, október 16.
Este puesto es muy accesible en sus horarios, aparte de que la empresa suele otorgar bastantes beneficios que compensan.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disney the happiest place on earth
Resort parking and transportation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 16.
I love working at Disney but living so far away makes it hard to get there. If I lived closer it would be the most awesome job to have. The perks and discounts are amazing
disney review
Performer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
great place to work, I was able to make my own schedule, take time off, call out sick, entertain, interact with thousands of guests everyday, work with a variety of people
Management was shaky
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 15.
The coworkers were more often than not really good. We were close due to the amount of stress with the job and what you deal with as a team. The direct leads were always good, upper management was rarely ever around.
Very fun, first 15 were magnificent
Disney World Wide Safety (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 15.
A typical day at work is pure chaos however for me its great, the challenge of the impossible "then doing it" is really rewarding.
I learned that teamwork in Projects or any other line of business is essential, as well a great communication skills, I believe this to be the keys to success for any company . The workplace culture changed about 10 years ago however before that I couldn't wait to get to work and it was magnificent. The hardest part of the job was having to swallow your pride when you knew you were right and proceed in a different direction until it comes back around again (do it right the first time). The most enjoyable part of the job was the happiness I could bring to thousands of people every day and that for 25 years I made a positive difference in peoples lives all around the world. Can anyone ask for anything more enjoyable then that ?
Shanghai Disneyland Resort
Inside politics
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good experience for me.
Food and Beverage Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 15.
It was a very fun place to work at. The management was very understanding and helpful. My trainers and Coworkers were very respectful and patient. Over all it was a very good experience.
Divertido pero cansado
Attractions Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange County, FL2018, október 14.
Es muy divertido e interesante trabajar en un parque de Disney, pero es muy demandante y cansado. Aprendes muchas cosas pero terminas totalmente agotado.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a great experance
Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328302018, október 14.
well i had a good time working for them and i loved every one i worked with. i think every one has its flaws but all and all people where careing. and they took care of people
Pro érvek
every thing that they did was from a good place
Kontra érvek
soem coworkers collage program and more
不錯
Merchandise Host 2 (Volt alkalmazott) –  HONG KONG2018, október 14.
工作環境氣氛良好,同事間很和睦
管理層有了解員工需要
公司有員工飯堂
工資較低,但入職要求不高
定期員工優惠,禮遇,公司亦積極與其他公司合作,提供更多員工福利,能體驗公司有着重前線員工
能感受公司着重前線員工
工資低
Nothing bad to say...
CP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 14.
Who wouldn't love to work at Walt Disney World? Awesome environment and even better coworkers. Ability to have a flexible schedule and good benefits offered to employee
Love it
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, október 12.
I only left because I had to but I will return as I really enjoyed my time at this job. The pay is adequate and they pay overtime after 8 hours of the day and most shifts are over 8 hours.
everything
nothing
Company perks are great
SALES ASSOCIATE/TRAINER/RELIEF COORDINATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
Great place to work. Great management at the resort I worked at. Was recommended to request additional training as a Trainer and Relief Coordinator. My managers pushed me to excel in everything I did.
Pro érvek
Perks for cast members and families
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part timers
Working for Walt Disney World
Nail Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
The environment is amazing however I feel that the seniority favoritism should not matter when staff members create a stressful environment. as a professional l
Beautiful New Spa, Disney benefits, Consistent pay, team members
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Working environment
Hotel Food and Beverage Host/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 11.
This company is a great company to work for. There are many opportunities to work different positions within the company. There are also many opportunities for growth.
Did Not Like Hiring Process
Monorail Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, október 11.
After meeting with a rep for an interview, and going over what I enjoy and my work history, which included that I had congenital hearing loss that, even with hearing aids, was still severe, was put in the Monorails which relies heavily on what were then very poor-quality walkie-talkies, which made it almost impossible for me to follow what was going on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job during peak season
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, október 11.
You get the closing shift as a new hire so you will work late. The job culture is top notch and you really feel valued. The hours dropped off like crazy after peak season though and everything was based off seniority and one week I only got 8 hours total.
Kontra érvek
Hours are late and sometimes you won't even be working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van