Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 228 értékelés megmutatása
magical place
Food Service Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 18.
was very magical place to work to see and meet new people every day see people from all over the world and to make there dreams come true. got to go tot the parks and help guest feel like a child agin and make there kids eyes light up
condition
Custodial Utility Crew (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  magic kingdom2018, február 17.
great company to work for. leadership i learned, very culture in my department, working 3rd shift is very hard. very accomplish when job is done. every day is magical rady to learn new stuff.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
more psy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is truly the happiest place on earth
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 16.
It's Walt Disney World, you can't go wrong except is there are too many strollers and ECV'S. Holidays were insane but that made the experience even better. It pushed us to go harder.
Pro érvek
Free entrance, discounts, amazing employees
Kontra érvek
Pay is low for managers.
Fun place to work
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 16.
Excellent place to work, especially if you love Disney. The hours can be kind of difficult since it is a 24/7 operation. All Cast Members and members of management are friendly and helpful!
Fun internship
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 16.
Spending 2 months working at the most magical place on earth was really fun and rewarding. The never-ending interactions with the guests make the day go by so fast. I had to wear a "costume" and not a "uniform" and felt really special. You feel that the guests turn to you for help, information. The company has really high expectations therefore everything and everyone had to be perfect. My leaders however didn't help us international cast members feel welcomed. I remember being in an area with low motivational energy. But my coworkers were here to make it better.
Do not recommend
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 16.
I was very excited to work here. I mean it's disneyland. However my experiences there and with their horrible management team in my area would lead me to say, never work here. I had opened 3 different HR claims with the managers/team. I am so glad I got out!
Great Place to work
Culinary Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 16.
Typical day to work was go in and set up your station, go on break, and then start service, break down and clean.
I learned how to work a line and because of management understanding that it was stressfull for the volume of people we were serving that you still can keep a level head and composure while having fun.

The most enjoyable part of the Job is that we got to go to the parks on our down time for free. Their way of letting the cast members destress.
Free Park Passes
Kontra érvek
Stressfull because of how many guest enter the parks a day
Fun place to work at
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 16.
My first day at work was magical. I got to experience how it was to work at a restaurant prepping specific orders/meals for customers. i learned how to keep a sanitized cooking area, how to prep specific meals, and care for cross contamination food. The management at Disneyland was great. The managers would go check the kitchen once in a while to see how everything was. The hardest part of my job was to learn where everything was around the whole theme park. The most enjoyable part of my job was to see people having a good time and enjoying the food i would prep for them.
Pro érvek
Disney tickets for family members, annual pass for employer
Kontra érvek
Didnt really get hours throughout the week.
decent place to work
Electrician Apprentice (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 15.
as long as your manager is ok it is a pretty good place to work some of the policies are garbage benefits were wonderful though would stay if managers had a little more knowledge of what was going on
Making magic
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, Florida2018, február 15.
It was a magical place to work, you just forget about everything else, including your family and personal life. But its so worth doing it for short periods out of the year.
Magic, Disney benefits
Work life balance
Best place to work
Photo Pass Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 15.
This is the best place to work but not possible to live in LA with this job alone. Its like working with a family and you make the best friends, however job advancement is near impossible and pay is way too low.
enjoying your job
low pay
amazing
Food and Beverage Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 15.
Working for Disney was a wonderful experience for me. You get to experience with all types of background and languages, it was as if you were visiting the world without ever having to leave town. I would recommend anyone to work there, not only is it great pay, but life changing as well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun, Fast paced
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, február 15.
Disney was a fast-paced environment built on great feedback and a friendly culture. I enjoyed my leadership and the benefits are nice. There is typically room for growth and opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 15.
I loved what I did. There just wasn't any room for growth and it wasn't very flexible with my schedule and it made it hard to be a single mom. I loved most of my managers
Hospitable
Lake Advanced Rescue Patrol (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 13.
It is generally a workplace. You have to clock-in and clock-out. You have breaks. Hours of shifts vary, minimum is 4 hours scheduled. A place where dreams come true.
CDD très enrichissant
Hôtesse de billetterie (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris (75)2018, február 13.
Mes journées type de travail étaient de 7h30 à 15h14. Cela me permettait de profiter de mon après-midi et de ma soirée. Ce poste en tant qu'hôtesse de billetterie peut se développer pour être chef. Le plus agréable dans ce poste est la rencontre et le contact avec des personnes de tout âge et de toute nationalité. L'inconvénient est juste le réveil le matin.
Utilisation des langues étrangères
Travailler tôt
Fun place to work
CAST MEMBER & FACILITATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 13.
I had a blast working for the company. Most people who work there and who visit there are excited to be there. Pay isn't great, but lots of benefits kind of make up for it.
benefits, free tickets
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Magical Place to Work
Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, február 13.
While working you merchanise you answered customer questions regarding store merchadise and department information. Organized store merchandise racks by size, style, and color. Created visual marketing and styled displays. Cleaned and organized store during and after hours. Managed huge crowds.
Magic
It is a dream come true
Cast Member - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 13.
Disney World is busy all the time, so it's great to learn in a fast paced environment. There are always guests so you never get bored. Lots of great people to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and unsupportive work environment
FRONT OFFICE AGENT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 13.
As a front desk agent we can expect to be yelled at by guests and here complaints all day which does happen but management does not support us. While they are kind and there for us they do not seek to improve the issues that continue arising and we as agents continue getting yelled at. Instead of fixing problems, some manager just blame the agents and other create new problems but implementing ideas that only make things worse. Our senior management is so far removed from operations and continues to put forth ideas that do not help the agents or the guests which is really disappointing.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
forced overtime shifts, poor staffing, lack of quality management

Átfogó minősítés