Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 5 679 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was exciting and fast paced
Certified Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 24.
I enjoyed working in food and beverage, they moved me to different locations often. I think that is why I didn’t get bored at all from working there. Although some people I worked with didn’t enjoy it at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
so much work for little money
Character Dresser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anahiem2018, május 23.
Not paid enough to get by. Management is only looking after themselves. I learned that hard work doesn't get you anywhere unless you have to brownnose. Staff is friendly.
perks
pay and leadership team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive work, great envirment and plenty of fun
Food & Beverage Food Runner/Busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, május 23.
Great company to work for overall . Most of the time managers are willing to work with your schedule and Disneyland becomes your family very great place to work
Pro érvek
Good benefits, great discounts, flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best experienced
Housekeeper- Disney College Program (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 22.
Working at Disney and being apart of the Disney College Program is one of the best experiences I have had. I have gained many life lessons during my time with the Company and opened doors to other experiences. I have also had the chance to make many lifelong friends. The days can be stressful and at times the work can be hard but at the end of the day you always have a sense of reward and happiness knowing you brought magic to guest on their stay at Walt Disney World.
travail assez top
Artiste de complément (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marne-la-Vallée (77)2018, május 22.
bon métier pour quelqu'un qui aime étre au contact des gens.
Pro érvek
le rapport avec la clientèle
horaire décalé
Munkahelyi kultúra
an average job with a huge company
Merchandise Host, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 22.
when I started with the company it was very focused on the guest experience, but now it is mostly focused on making money. The guest ratings have suffered as a result, and the job has gotten a lot more stressful. Team building and work environment is given little consideration by the company. The company doesn't seem to give any thought to an employee's work life balance. Pay is only average for the industry.
Pro érvek
job security, theme park admissions, decent benefits
Kontra érvek
company very strict on rules and guidlines (aka. Disney Look)
Ambiente laboral tranquilo
Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando2018, május 21.
Es una empresa donde el ambiente de trabajo es muy alegre y tranquilo
Avis favorable
Agent polyvalent (Volt alkalmazott) –  772018, május 21.
Très bonne boîte possibilité d'évolution à quasiment tout les poste le personnel prend le temp d'apprendre au nouveaux
Repas peut coûteux
Not
Associate food and beverage Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, május 21.
Walt Disney is horrible to work for because they don’t pay managers or cast members fair wages at all considering what the expect from. Dont these companies realize that if employees are paid well they will work even better.
Pro érvek
Free tickets to the parks for you and your family
Pay
spring intern
Cook II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 21.
i worked at Epcot for my internship and i loved it, i learned new things, i met so many different people with different back grounds and cultures. very diverse.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits and great moments
Food and Beverage Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 20.
You make a lot more than many in guest services in the area. The work is hard but worth it. The pay is very good, with bonuses per hour in high volume parks and overtime.
my review
Bus Driver Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL 328302018, május 20.
I enjoyed working at Disney but my Health had changed and the medication I was on did not permit me to drive (I was an Bus driver) safely on the property
Fun place to work
Education Operations Professional Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 20.
Fun place to do an internship. You meet people from all over the world and make connections with people from departments across the Walt Disney Company. Would definitely recommend for current students or recent grads,
Fairly nice work place
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kissimmee, FL2018, május 20.
Things probably would have been alittle easier if my particular area had better management. There was alot of mess and important things were never addressed.
Pro érvek
Free tickets, good benefits, nice co workers, amazing happy guests
Mandatory overtime, poor management
Very busy work environment
Cast Member Part-Time, Magic Kingdom (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 20.
Working in the entertainment industry was a lot of fun and interaction with such diverse customers.

I collected monies for parking at the Magic Kingdom Park.

There was a learning curve - had to be knowledgeable on the different parks, resorts, hotels, when the significant activities occurred, like fireworks or the electric parade.

Disney focuses on excellence in customer service. We spend 3 full days in orientation on just this area.

The hardest part of this job was being in a booth 2ft by 4ft with 2 people with no airconditioning in half of the booths.

Many staff reported this but nothing was done. Sometimes the booths were over 100 degrees.

I left because I could not tolerate this hot booth for 6-8 hours a day.

I did request an airconditioned facility but nothing happened.
Customer interactions
Kontra érvek
Very hot working environment.
Wdw
Castmember (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 19.
I work 3 days a week and sometimes pick up shift. Management need more improvement in merchandise, its hard to move up in that department. I love the expectation WDW has for customer service and I have been improving alot in customer service and it gives me the upperhand in the entertainment world.
Fun and Rewarding Job
Jedi Training Cast Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 19.
The job is based on making magic for guests and you are surrounded by children. Due to the fun work but fast moving pace, the job keeps you on your toes and feeling satisfied.
Amazing experience
Cast Member, Disney College Program Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 19.
I worked Quick Service Food and Beverage in the Magic Kingdom. I loved that we were very well staffed and the work place was extremely organized. I was given free autonomy to create magical moments and help with guest recovery. Despite it being insanely busy, we were always able to manage the crowds and do things efficiently. My personal favorite position was making the drinks, as the time flew by. I was rarely bored or I greatly appreciated the moment of boredom when it came around. Most of my co-workers were friendly, hard workers with a love for Disney as well. Some leaders were a bit rude and unhelpful at points, but the coordinators were top of the line. (Disclaimer: this was at my Food and Beverage location, I've heard better expereinces at others) Dan Cockerell (Magic Kingdom Vice President) was a great guy who truly gave equal care to both his employees and his guests.

Free entry into the parks and places with discounted Disney stuff were truly magical. Food discounts were reserved for mostly sit down restaurants which is frustrating when you just want a quick-service meal or a Mickey pretzel.
40% discount on merchandise during the holidays and 20% during the rest of the year
Pro érvek
Free Park entry, good work environment, well organized, merchandise discounts
Kontra érvek
Stressful at points, rude guest interactions
Meilleure expérience
Chefs de France, Restaurant Paul Bocuse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando2018, május 19.
Ce fut très dur niveau mental et physique mais quelle expérience!
Nous avions de grosses journées qui changeaient toutes les semaines/ tous les jours avec un management assez spécial. Grace à ces différents postes pendant une année, j'ai pu apprendre sur moi- même et me surpasser.
Fun and rewarding job
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, május 18.
Walt Disney World is an organization in which you are able to growth and develop your self in different areas if you give basically your life to them. However, I have to say that the company its really competitive, well organized and dedicated to make families happy.
Rewarding job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van