Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 391 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It use to be great...
Human Factors & Ergonomics Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 16.
...but the company has become extremely bottom line. It is a very incestuous organization - family hiring family members; husband and wife 'teams', etc. - and has a buddy management system. As long as you came into the company at the same time your buddy did and you buddy is excelling, he'll help you advance your career. If you're not one of his buddies, you can just about forget about getting ahead (BTW, a 'buddy' can be female).
Flexiable in work hours
Kontra érvek
Average to below average benifits; below average salaries
Fun workplace
Order Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paris2018, november 16.
All is put togother to work properly. teh tasks wern't so easy but with secure policy you were almost sure that you'll never get any trouble. people are goods there and helps you everyaday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work but demanding and stressful at times
PWS Project Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 15.
Disney is a great company overall to work for but over the years corporate has cut back on employee benefits , in order to accommodate more guest demand and company cost savings . If you want to keep and cultivate good talent take better care of your cast and they will take care of you and be happier.
job security, good salary
work weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Point of sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 15.
Great place to work as a contract employee. It would have been noce if my contract never ended but it did and it's sometimes hard to land another one.
Fun workplace
General Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Disney's Hollywood Studios2018, november 14.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with people from all over the world. Also, being able to make a guests day more magical by asking them what was their favorite experience or ride.
This is a very fast-paced job. With many opportunities to learn different positions, and to advance.
Long breaks, advancement opportunities
Kontra érvek
short on hours during slow season
supportive, encouraging, satisfying
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 14.
supportive, encouraging, satisfying, involvement, activities, leaders that encourage you to improve, bi-annual evaluations, participation, provide meals during special events
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great cast members to work for impossible to live in city on minimum wage.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, november 14.
I loved working for Disney. The park perks were great and I had pretty good guests but the pay I got and lack of benefits made it impossible for me to keep going to work there from where I lived.
Pro érvek
Free park entrance and discounts on park goodies.
Kontra érvek
Not enough to live in the city it's in or even nearby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extensive opportunities across a broad range of disciplines
Business Intelligence Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 13.
Working for the Walt Disney Company provides access to many different roles within the company’s vast network of jobs. From my experience, management is very receptive to moving around within the company and the number of Cast Members with 20 or 30+ years with Disney shows that it is possible. Perks such as free theme park admission and extensive discounts are a plus.
fun workplace, bad pay
Security Foreman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 13.
I enjoyed working for Disney but they don't pay nearly enough. The best parts are getting to work with quest and making peoples visit to disney a magical one.
Es muy movido
Merchandising (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 13.
Una empresa muy respetada pero las oportundiades de crecimiento son muy lentas
Seguro y beneficios
hotel concierge work
Concierge/Front Desk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 12.
I worked in a hotel as a concierge doing both lobby work and club level guests as well...usually the job was always busy regardless of postion I was in but usually a good exp like all jobs you always have some guest that are more challenging than others but overall usually a good exp.
Pro érvek
free park admission ..dicount hotel stay and merchandise
not the best pay
Magic Makers
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2018, november 12.
Its a big honor to get to be a part of creating happiness for others on such a large scale. Working for a theme park requires patience and persistence. The company works hard to help you find balance in your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
quick paced, energetic experience, and ability to create magic everyday.
Custodial Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 12.
Working in the parks is a quick paced always moving type of job for custodial. At the parks there is always a mess to clean up or guest to speak with. You have so many opportunities to create magic for guests, as well as continuing your work.
Pro érvek
friendly atmosphere, ability to be recognized for hard work
Kontra érvek
leadership is not very helpful
Good when younger
Recreation Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 11.
Disney demands a lot out of their employees. If you are young and eager there may be some opportunities for growth but as you move up the expectation for longer days without additional pay becomes regular.
Good experience
Engineer services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando Florida2018, november 11.
The company was very good to me for 31years I won all accredited awards offered by the company
The training was great. It was a tight bit family. As the young management took over they seem to lose sight of what the company was founded on. They had plenty of book knowledge but could not put a nut on a screw.
Generous annual party's
Kontra érvek
Nit picking on jobs they have never done
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place but you're not going to get rich
Bus driver full time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 11.
Great place to start your career if you're young or if you're already retired and want to earn extra money
But they do have great benefits and free admission
Free admission
Low pay
Bueno
Housekeeping Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida State, FL2018, november 11.
Es buena hay que ser eficiente rápido puntual y trabajar en equipo
Great benifits
Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 11.
It's a good place to work and have fun with great benefits tickets to the parks and other events you also get perks and discounts around Florida for being a cast member
Good benifits
Working on the holidays
I love Disney.
Seasonal Attractions Cast Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, november 11.
I really enjoy my seasonal job at Disney, it is my happy place. I feel it is hard to make a living with the company, being as it is such a huge corporation it is very tough to move up and advance in the company, but despite that I will hold onto my seasonal job as long as I can, because I generally love the job. Working in the parks makes me happy and I love the environment. The pay isn't great, but that is the reason why I stick with seasonal or part time. Best of both worlds :)
The gilded cage
Guest Relations Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL2018, november 10.
My first official job out of high school. I got paid to have fun! Perks and benefits galore! Strict dress code and grooming standards. Great job for a person with no life responsibilities. Eventually, Peter Pan has to grow up. It was fun while it lasted, but it grew stagnant after a few years.
Benefits and access to Disney World
Kontra érvek
There will always be someone in front of you with more seniority
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van