Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Leader

1 253 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 944 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend it unless you want part time with no hours
Shift Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, július 16.
The only way to get "full time" is the have open availability and then your lucky to get over 30 hours but are still working 5 to 6 days a week and have no time for your life since it's odd hours in the middle of the day. And the budget is constantly getting cut but they hire new people anyway.
Pro érvek
None the discount isnt even worth it
Interacting with customers
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, július 15.
The enjoyable part about the job is interacting with other customers and getting to know other people. Putting new product on the shelve and learning new things with resets.
meet new people
short breaks
Ok place to work
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stuart, FL2018, július 15.
It’s a good company for starting. Hard to promote past shift lead. They prefer college degree and hire outside for upper management. Retail is common sense not book smart
Started great, ended horribly
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, MO2018, július 14.
The company has gone very much downhill. When I first started 9 years ago, it was a very different company and a very different environment. Hours have been cut, useless programs have been implemented, and too much is being pushed on employees.
Its hard to get fired
Kontra érvek
Cut hours, must have open availability, Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shift Leader and Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OR2018, július 14.
Walgreens is a great company if you like to have an opportunity to move up within the company! I received great help and encouragement from my managers.
Walgreens
Lead Shift (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018, július 13.
A typical day at Walgreens is working with customers and filling shelves with product. I think there could be some changes done with in the Walgreens company. I do think they need more leadership and more sharing of what is going on in the company.
Pro érvek
Working days/nights and weekends.
Working days/nights and weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always fun but hard working
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas City, KS2018, július 13.
While working at Walgreen's I have had the opportunity to be in a work environment that was fun but still hard working. A normal work day is when I get to work my boss greets me and leaves ten minutes after, I count the drawers, usually go back and help the Pharmacy till they close then I work on whatever my boss has put on my list for the rest of the night. I have learned a lot from working there. I have learned people skills, helping and learning what someones problems are and learned how to really listen, but also learned to have a lot of patience with people! The hardest part of my job is probably working in the Pharmacy it is so fast speed back there and I have worked there for 3 years and sometimes still get lost backed there. My most enjoyable part of my job is showing up and seeing mu boss always in a good mood and it really puts me in a good mood for the rest of the night! I love my job but dogs are my passion and I am looking forward to starting something new!
Pro érvek
Pros are it is a easy work place that we have alot of fun at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good company to work with.
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, július 11.
Walgreens is the perfect company to be hired for if you have an aspiration to become a pharmacist or you were working on a business degree. This company has given me opportunities to be promoted, to get benefits, paid time off, retirement, profit sharing, insurance, training classes, paid holidays, and many other benefits.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, Training opportunities, and flexible work schedule.
Kontra érvek
If your degree is in anything other than Pharmacy or business they tend to not want to promote you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced but also slow paced
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rock Island, IL2018, július 11.
I was a shift lead, management on duty, and you either had way too much to do or very little to do. There really wasn't anything in between. I truly loved by job. I did not however like being blamed for other peoples problems and being told that their failings were my fault.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great customer service.
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apache Junction, AZ2018, július 11.
Opening the store, you always have the regulars coming in. I got to know the customers by name and they always felt welcomed.
The hardest part of customer service is handling the upset customers.I always kept a smile and made sure they left the store happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to get valued experience.
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas City, KS 670052018, július 9.
My staff is great. Of course the store I work in is a lot smaller than most Walgreens stores but it makes it easier to get to know customers on a friendly basis.
Pro érvek
Decent hours, good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Not enough budget, company budget cuts.
Great company
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 9.
Walgreens was a great company to work for They are one of the most wonderful companies to have a job with. They always offer you different ways to go about things wether is is for yourself or to help meet customer needs on a day to day basis
A great place to work
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madisonville, KY2018, július 7.
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Walgreens they helped me achieve so much and have this far been my favorite place to work I wouldn't have traded my time there for anything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
In store culture is fun for the most part
Shift lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayes, VA 230722018, július 6.
Corporate culture is not good. Extreme cuts in labor hours. Added programs with no additional hours to complete. The ultimate focus is on the Pharmacy.
Good store managers.
Kontra érvek
Poor work hours, (rotatating shifts, worj]king nights and weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on your managers
Assistant Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2018, július 5.
Initially I was very proud and happy to work under my original managers. After my managers promotion to other stores; it had a 180 turn around. But I learned to develop a new inventory method and skills while my time there.
Work with schedule
Shift Lead/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX 782212018, július 2.
What you need to work at Walgreen's is a friendly personality and an affinity for interaction with people. It is a pharmacy but is also still retail so customer service goes a long way.
Pro érvek
Discounts and a good schedule
Advancing takes time
Living happy and heathy
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxnard, CA2018, július 2.
Working at walgreens has been a wonderful experience. I love the team I work with on the daily, however the way management is promoted is discouraging. I did make it into a shifted position and trained hard to get into the ASMT position, but when openings came around the hired from outside the company. hours are also getting cut and the expectations for the store and time are still set the same. with is stressful and unrealistic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked hard, learned alot.
Shift Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, július 2.
Worked for Walgreens for 7 years it was a great experience and taught me alot about business and managing people. Walgreens also worked with me to get my Kansas State pharmacy license
Customer Focused company
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, WI2018, július 2.
Working at Walgreen's everyday is a new day. New customer issues to solve and new projects to be done. Management helps guide employees in the correct direction with out hovering too much. in the past year the company has started a new program called the Frontier Program. It it a program for the back end store (employees) to better understand the figures that make up the stores productivity. The Program allows for the floor employees to have more of a say in how thing can be done, and or changed to make improvements.
I most enjoy my time spent helping customers and finding solutions to their product needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work for just above minimum wage
Shift Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Castle, DE2018, július 1.
Working for Walgreens is a some what easy task, the work isn’t difficult and the customers are not that bad. You liking your job depends on the team you have with you.
Flexible hours
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van