Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Leader

962 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you have a flexible schedule
SHIFT LEAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  ca2017, december 16.
I like my job but I just don't want to continue a career in retail. My manager is fair and if there is a lot of hours to choose from since the store is open so late.
401K Match
Kontra érvek
Scheduling is all over the place
too much work
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2017, december 15.
No work/life balance. Had to beg to get days off. No more advancements. Have to work holidays and swing shifts sometimes working late til 11, then coming in next morning at 3.
It was fun
Shift lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, december 14.
Walgreens was a good company for me I met a ton of great people while I worked there that I still keep in touch with and the work load wasn't that bad you never have too many customers. The people and work environment is great if all jobs were like that they'd all be great however store managers can be very demanding while being lazy in the office not all of them are like that but they're are quite a few. Basically you are stocking shelves helping a customer in the beauty department as in recommending or you're helping in photo or pharmacy or you are ringing up customers that's basically it basic stuff
Great co workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks rude store managers opening and closing shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut-throat workplace, good if you have a good manager.
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, AL2017, december 13.
The company has changed drastically since they merged globally and then bought rite-aid. I loved this company but it isn't the same. Work was stressful, long, never-ending, and also typically fun. Management was, on average, good.
Pro érvek
Employee discount, good dental and vision insurance
Kontra érvek
Forced holiday work, low PTO accrual
Productive Day at Walgreens
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, MS2017, december 12.
My typical day at work over all is pretty good. When I get there I already have in mind what all I need to do before my shift ends. Great job to have.
great benifts, good shifts
Kontra érvek
sometimes i leave late when we close
great company
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, december 12.
Enjoyed working there. People were friendly no matter what store I worked at. Hated the closing shift. Getting off at 1030 or 11pm and having to be back at 730 was wearing on me.
great people, discounts
swing shift
This job is a joke
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, december 11.
Management will not take you seriously. They don't pay well. Everything is a joke. You don't get paid days off or sick time. They don't care about their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not worked for Walgreens in alittle over two yrs.
Store Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2017, december 11.
Walgreens wasn't a terrible place to work. I think its nice if you are in school or willing to wait for an opening to move up with the company. The pay wasn't the greatest especially for what i was doing. The hours were flexible. however working holidays was difficult.
vacation. 401k
schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Excellent Environment
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2017, december 8.
Like any job there are always struggles which will come up, and dealing with co-workers can be troublesome. But I have found that from my experience at Walgreens, it was well worth any struggles that I had to overcome. Some work days were stressful, but ultimately not terribly difficult. I learned 4 different software systems, how to work a photo developing machine, became trained in the pharmacy, effectively worked through product as it came into the store. The store manager was very understanding, exceptionally hard working, and fair. The culture struggled at times because of some coworkers that could not let go of petty behavior, but otherwise it was strong. Coworkers for the most part got along, and almost all of them were able to work well together. The hardest part was the initial struggle of learning a new system, but that became easier the more you performed the tasks. The most enjoyable part being the ability to learn and grow as a person/employee - if you wanted to.
Pro érvek
Great opportunity to move forward in the company if you work for it, the discount was always nice
Kontra érvek
Working late on holidays even when there would be very few people that would come in, working until 2 am to complete store tags
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Are you ready to be a glorified re-stock clerk?
SHIFT TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2017, december 8.
Walgreens does not officially pay anyone to stock their shelves. The "Shift Leaders" get that honor. Doubly so if you have the unfortunate task of being a shift leader for an overnight shift. Also, Walgreens has a terrible tract record for maintaining overnight help, so the overnight supervisor or "shift lead" is not only directly responsible for ensuring the entire truck winds up on the shelf, but running the register, and making sure people don't walk out of the store with hundreds of dollars of cosmetics in their pockets.
Pro érvek
I can't think of any really
too many to list
Horrible
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 7.
To stressful. Not flexible. Lack of staffing. Poor management. Horrible scheduling. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Walgreens.........
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Love the company.
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 7.
Days are fast-paced at my location, making the time fly by.
I learned how to become an effective team leader.
Management is amazing.
Customers are mixed.
Customer theft was the hardest part.
Customer and employee interactions brightened my day. Getting to suit up with my crew and conquer the day (regardless of shift) was fun.
Pro érvek
competative benefits, pay increase based on skill and performance
my location is in the heart of Skid Row in downtown Los Angeles
Great work, better coworkers
Store Clerk/Shift Lead Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, december 6.
The job was simple, most of the day consisted of standing behind the register. Outside of the register consisted of stocking/restocking products, taking in inventory, and writing orders for the shelves. My only problem involved a promotion that I was promised, yet was never given.
Pro érvek
great work environment, awesome staff
stalled promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not family orientated at all
Shift Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2017, december 6.
Overall your really don't know what job represents until receiving the job, Walgreens is so old fashion and stressful to the point of looking for a job is a must you do not want to work for a company that does not have family values for their staffs families you may have to wok holidays and winter days and room to grow there is not any room to move up you have to be there for 10 to 12 years for them to least look at you for improvement, Attendance is a must for me they don't even look at you for at least making an effort to go to work.
I like the Customers
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace.
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 4.
The staff is wonderful. Most of the managers I've worked with were very good. The company is changing and most employees feel that it's not for the best.
Horrible management
Customer Service/Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentwood, MI2017, december 4.
I liked working with people. Management sucked, they favored the employees that called in and didn't work hard, over someone who dedicated 4 years to them. I very rarely got to see my son. Way too much drama. And too much favoritism. I would not recommend working there if you have kids.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Everything, not fair with schedule
great company!
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blacklick, OH2017, december 3.
Great company to work for and if you are a hard worker and do what youre supposed to do advancement becomes really easily. they offer competitive pay and are flexible with hours.
High Turnover, Solid Rewards
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2017, december 1.
There is alot of turnover in the district I work in. Often times young employees without work ethic or respect. Paid poorly for the job performed but as long as you need a job, there is job security. I have been here three years now, and I get a lot of PTO but make less than 15/hr as a manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job and further opportunities
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 1.
Work hard and you’ll get far. Learn as much as you can because it’ll make your job easier no matter if your a cashier or within management. They also have great benefits and 401k which is a plus.
Character Builder
Stressful
Job change
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, november 30.
The only down fall of walgreens is management keeps changing, lack of staff being hired when needed, they hire more for pharmacy than the front end of the store where they need it the most
Hours, benefits, team work