Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shift Leader

1 365 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 419 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and hard job. Friendly workplace, lots to do.
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, október 18.
Easy job as a cashier, as you progress, naturally, the job gets harder. Any and all training is provided. Very friendly and understanding workplace with lots to do at all times. Very busy environment, you have to learn quick.
Pro érvek
Lunches and 15 minute breaks, training, decent pay, plenty of opportunity to move up.
Kontra érvek
Open Holidays, inconsitent schedule and hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My bosses were very shady!
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, október 18.
The first six months I worked were great except for the fact I made $12.50/hr, but gave a $25/hr effort and it was never good enough. I transferred to another store and had 2 bosses, both were very dishonest to me.
They gave me a job
Micro managed
Nice place to work
SHIFT LEAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2018, október 17.
It's a nice place to work however you may work holidays, weekends, and nights. Corporate however does have a strict hold on employee say in what they can and can't do in the workplace. Still a nice place to work though.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Working Holidays, open early and late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a temporary job
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Teaneck, NJ2018, október 17.
Opportunity for advancement and flexibility in work hours. Work environment depends on the store. Medical benefits are not that great but the profit sharing program is ok.
not organized
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 16.
it depends on the stores and management and how they run the location. I've came from one of the busiest stores in Houston and they knew how to run the store overall; But they never trained employees and that makes it very hard and adds more wok for people in management. this has definitely been an issue at all the locations I've worked for. Training for new employees is very poor.
Great Benefits
Very little Training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not What it Used to Be
SHIFT LEAD (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2018, október 15.
Walgreens used to be a terrific company to work for, focused on it's employees and driven to care for customers, but now it's a shell of its former self. Ever since the Rite-Aid buyout, the company has focused on trimming to the breaking point. On a daily basis I have to actively choose between completing tasks, caring for customers, upkeep of the store, coaching team members, etc. I can't do all of these things when the company allows no budget hours. Being forced to chose between the essential aspects of running a good store and business is just not an acceptable way to run a business.

I'm thankful that I have had the ability to progress in the company as far as I have, but it has simply gotten to the point that the day to day makes myself and my team around me simply miserable. Walgreens simply cares more for the bottom line than anything else.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, store management (depending on location)
Kontra érvek
not staffed enough, poor compensation rates for the amount of work, no concrete training programs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I do not recommend
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, október 12.
I do not have faith in the direction they are taking the company. Many of the complaints people have made of the top ten worst companies to work for seem to be the foundations for their new business plan. They are cutting back hours for associates, they are cutting back benefits for part time employees, and all around making it harder to do the jobs required of you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Forgetting loyal employees
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 11.
I've been with the company for 3 years and it seems that they don't value loyal employees when all the new hires come in making more money than you and you're training all of them.
None besides some coworkers
Kontra érvek
Random schedule, high demand for flu shots, no weekends, work all holidays, do not appreciate loyal workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Loved the challenge
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2018, október 11.
No matter what the day brought there was something always to do. One day I would be in photo or cosmetics, receiving truck, doing inventory, on a register.
Variety in customer service
Kontra érvek
Long drive to the store I worked at
Terrible work environment
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairbanks, AK2018, október 10.
Management is rude and mean, there is no such thing as excused absence even for ER visit or hospitalization. Harassment is swept under the rug. And new hires are thrown out on the floor with no training.
discount, and benefits?
work environment, OSHA violations
Fine for retail
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reynoldsburg, OH2018, október 10.
As far as retailers go it's not bad. Pay isn't great but benefits are pretty good for full time employees. The company focus on 'new management style' is nothing but a time consuming gambit to try to put extra responsibility on part time employees in reference to company performance.
Pro érvek
Decent benefits, employee discount.
Constantly changing schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens is a fun place to work.
Shift Floor Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monticello, MN2018, október 6.
If your passion is customer service than Walgreens is your dream job. The workplace is fun and exciting, yet still remains structured. You meet a lot of new people every day and the help you lend to them is appreciated and leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Unfortunately, there are still the political drawbacks... like with any workplace.
Easy place to work
Shift Lead/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Medford, NY2018, október 5.
The interview process was very easy. Once the drug test and background check go through, your first day is mostly all training on the computer and then on a computer. The days are easy at Walgreens. Each day of the week is scheduled where you know for the most part what you are going to be doing. Depends on the management how you will like working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the store, hated corporate
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleton, WI2018, október 4.
My store had a great team and was well managed. However the company as a whole continues to take away benefits as well as raise the starting pay while giving existing employees nothing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had nightmares about this place after I quit!
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, október 3.
Horrible company with horrible policies and values. Walgreens doesn’t care about their employees, I don’t even have the energy to explain why I say that. Just don’t work here! Poor management team throughout the entire district. Worst job I’ve ever committed to!
15% discount
Kontra érvek
No breaks, gossip, unorganized scheduling, all the above
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Walgreens Was Great
Shift Lead & CSA (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, MO2018, október 3.
Walgreens was great, I loved the people I worked with. Come in, do my work, help customers and clean up head home. I feel like I truly made friends at my time at Walgreens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finding the leader in me.
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, október 2.
I didn’t know just too much about leadership and what it means to lead until I came to Walgreens. I truly fell in love with taking care of customers while at the same time training new employees to be the future leaders that I inspire to be. The hardest part of working at Walgreens is having consistency in training and moving up through the company.
Pro érvek
Health care and great customer service training
Moving up and consistency
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Walgreens until there was a change of management.
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casper, WY2018, október 2.
I was on the fast track to become a manager, but we got a new store manager and everything changed when he came on board. I still enjoyed working with the employees, but the new manager made things difficult.
Caring and understanding
SHIFT LEAD/ MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2018, szeptember 26.
Everyone I worked with was so caring and helpful. They made you feel like you belonged. I had to go out of town randomly for a family emergency and my boss was so understanding, everyone helped get my shifts covered. We were all like one big family.
Pro érvek
fun, enjoyable and hard working employees.
Kontra érvek
no lunch breaks for managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough job and not enough money.
Store Shift Lead/Mgmt (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Potomac, MD2018, szeptember 26.
Walgreens expects a lot from its employees, does not compensate
enough for all they expect from it employees. Some people do a little bit of work and others do a lot. I personally have not been trained enough, while other people get trained a lot more.
They have a 401k program
Kontra érvek
Not enough time to take a break half the time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van