Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Photo Specialist

1 069 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 365 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Nice place to work
PHOTO SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2018, október 15.
Excellent place to work and grow. They teach you everything you need to know. You get to meet and interact with nice people. Leadership was good. Fun place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked to look at pictures
Cashier/ Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Itasca, IL2018, október 7.
Working as a photo specialist was fun because you got to process and look through photos people brought in. The only stressful thing about that was some people didn't understand that if you have over 1000 pictures you took on a vacation that the machine literally doesn't print that fast even though the signs all over the photo department say 1 hour photo.
Fun workpkace
Certified Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2018, október 4.
I really enjoyed working in the photo lab and with the customers. Great place to learn how to develop photos and use state of the art equipment at it best.
Fun job
Kontra érvek
Might see photos of dead people
Walgreens
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, október 2.
Job was ok, No benifits. Customer service was tolerable. Customers were somewhat tolerable. The job was demanding but it was my prefence since they need the help. The hours were flexable and the pay was somewhat decent.
hardest part of the job
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2018, október 1.
sometimes the hardest part of the job at walgreens was trying to complete everything before the end of your shift. my store had a very consistent customer flow for the area and sometimes it was difficult to complete every task that was given you.
Good people
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmwood Park, NJ2018, szeptember 26.
Good people and coworkers, i met some life long friends that were coworkers, and even met some good customers that i still pass by today to talk to. I enjoyed the company very much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Active workplace, always something to do and management can be very involved.
Photo Specialist/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belle Glade, FL2018, szeptember 26.
Working at 2 locations over 54 months, management attitude will vary by location. Overall, a decent place to work, with regular opportunities for raises and the company prefers to promote from within.
Pro érvek
Plenty of opportunites to grow and learn, great place to start for customer service
Kontra érvek
Standing for lengthy shifts can be difficult for some
Poor
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saratoga Springs, NY2018, szeptember 25.
Management would talk down to you, did not like going into work because I never knew how I would be spoken to. Made complaints and the company never did anything
discount
I loved working for Walgreens
Photo Specialist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingston, NY2018, szeptember 23.
Walgreens was a great place to work. Store managers were caring and helpful in everyday needs and also in making pathways to advancement. The stores are busy s the day usually flies by, no one is sitting around miserable all day. Always new things to do and learn.
Pro érvek
Management team, openings for advancement
short staffed many times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help a customer checkout their items on the cash register and restocking items goods on shelves.
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Springs, WY2018, szeptember 22.
Very flexible hours, with an amazing staff. Not stressful what so ever. Nice little benefits such as paid time off, and holiday pay. Would recommend to a friend.
flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photo Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, szeptember 21.
Our management is fair to the workers. They will work with you for family members with time off. Understand when you can't make it in being a single parent And all the workers get together.
Pro érvek
Benefits with free lunches at times
Kontra érvek
Cutting hours since the summer
Great Place to Work
Head Photo Specialists (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, szeptember 1.
I loved working at Walgreens but the reason I'm looking for another place to work is because the company doesn't pay well. I've been very loyal and after staying with the company 8 years, and starting at $8.00 I'm only making under $11.00, pretty pathetic.
Good friends
Bad pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great working environment
Photo specialist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, augusztus 31.
I enjoyed working at walgreens. They trained my every department and the amount of team work is amazing. Management was very professional and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough emphasis on advancement
Head Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatine, IL2018, augusztus 26.
They need to work harder to make employees feel they have an opportunity for advancement. They do offer a flexible schedule but the pay is not competitive and you get penalized if you change stores by being dropped down in salary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced
Head Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, augusztus 24.
I enjoyed working for Walgreens for a couple years but then the company changed for worse in my opinion. I wasn't able to advance my career so I left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Wouldn't recomend
Head Photo Specialist (Promoted 3 times) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR, Arkadelphia, Ar2018, augusztus 23.
This is not a company I would recommend working for there treatment of employees. There are lots of great policies in place but they are constantly changing and often not following anyways. There is no loyalty for long term employees like there use to be 10 to 20 years ago.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work.
Head Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2018, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed working for Walgreens. Great team players and management was very nice and understanding. There is room for advancement as they like to hire from within.
nice working enviroment
Kontra érvek
always open on all holidays
Interesting
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, augusztus 19.
You meet different people you get to help folks feel better and know that you contributed to their improvement of health. Having fun on a daily basis.
I liked my co workers
Head Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, augusztus 17.
company is not a good company to worked for i worked there for almost 9 years. co.pany does not care for senior employees they rather let go hard working employees than give them a good pay. Will not work here again company has no values on treating employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company to work for
Head Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 16.
Walgreens used to care about it's employees. Then at the end of my career there. They didn't care that I had 15 yrs of service. They started treating me like I was just hired. I was good at my job. I loved it the beginning. You were treated like family. They cared and then they stopped. Everything changed and it made me sad.
Pro érvek
Meeting new people, learned about cosmetics and photo and bookkeeping and inventory
Kontra érvek
Employee treatment is not good.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van