Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Pharmacy Technician

2 656 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to do clinicals
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, december 14.
The satff was helpfull in teaching me what I needed to learn while there. I would recomend this as a place that wti could use again for student placement.
Terrible Store Management
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, december 14.
Terrible, dishonest store management and poor corporate involvement on behalf of employees. Was hired as full time then told there were not enough hours to give me to qualify me as such. I felt I was hired under false circumstances. Very stressful work environment. The store I worked at was not staffed appropriately for the volume of proscriptions it was filling, thus leading to poor customer services and patients who were very angry, with every right to be such.
competitive work place
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, december 13.
stressful work environment. fast paced, lack of management, there's room for grow just extremely hard to achieve. management isn't attentive to employees
Work Place
Pharmacy Tech-Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 13.
During my externship I enjoyed being at Walgreens. The women and men who worked there where very nice and well educated. They taught me many things. Most importantly they showed me appreciation for being there helping them out as I learned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo muy profesional
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fajardo, Puerto Rico2017, december 12.
Para mí fue una experiencia enriquecedora, no tan solo en lo laboral sino también en lo personal.
Seguro médico, profit sharing plan, 402K, compra de acciones
productive
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austell, GA2017, december 12.
working at this company set all employees to career path, i like their continues training programs which keep you up to date with current changes in the healthcare field.
career path
short break
Disapointment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
I'm not trying to talk bad about this company but the experience that I have had honestly isn't good. I wasn't trained properly to be a pharmacy tech and they weren't even paying me what I was promised. I had relocated from California to Chicago and the min wage is different. They were paying me California min wage, and since I was a tech not a cashier the pay is suppose to be higher as well. Mine was not though.
Working for Walgreens in California was actually pretty good but Chicago it has been nothing but a nightmare. But I left Walgreens for personal reason's and a family matter.
Discounts
Underpaid, not properly trained (Pharmacy Tech), Rude, Over worked
It's not the worst
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 11.
Not great, not horrible. If your coworkers are cool, you'll be fine. My manager was great about scheduling and helping you out. It can definitely be stressful though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful Pharmacy Management.
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2017, december 11.
A typical work day can be sort of hectic, the manager of the pharmacy and the staff pharmacist are wonderful people, always help, and wouldn't ask you to do anything they wouldn't do! The hardest part of the job is dealing with costumers on a daily basis who want to drop everything you're doing to appease them. The most enjoyable part fellow co workers who help you out, and are just all around good people.
15% discount off most items, 25% off store brand items, good insurance
Kontra érvek
Small staff, not a lot of back up when busy, or sick.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
educational fun and you have to learn to multi task
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2017, december 10.
fast pace very busy doing around 4-5 hundred scripts per day lots of customer service tasks as far as flu shots, electronic billing, resolving customer issues
discounts, friendly staff
Kontra érvek
sometimes you dont get your breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
PHARMACY TECH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevensville, MI2017, december 10.
The company didn't care about there staff. You have to work very hard not to get any compensation. Management only care about what benefit them. This was a great company to work for. But with all the changes it has gone down hill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive place with no chance of getting a raise
Tier 1 Pharmacy Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2017, december 9.
Only those who were the favorites got special treatment there. The ones who the management didn't like, needles to say it was obvious they didn't like the person for some reason. The supervisors there would walk around using their cell phones and not doing their job, then yell at you for talking to loud. The management doesn't care about anyone as a person. You are just a person in that seat. What your problems are, they don't care. You are constantly under threat of how you treat the customers who are yelling at you, your points, how long you take for lunch, etc. Makes you think you will get fired at any moment for any reason. It is not a good way to run a business and keep happy employees there. It is very obvious why they are constantly going through so many employees and can't keep any there. If they treated any of them decent, they would stay. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone after the way I was treated.
events at work
short breaks, short lunch
Pharmacy technician
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barbourville, KY2017, december 8.
Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the pharmacist. Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Filling prescriptions for patients was both the best part and worst part of my days.
Flexible schedule
Upset customers
Certified Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 8.
A typical day at work is filling and typing prescriptions and dealing with people insurance calling insurance to get the correct information to run a prescription through. Every day you learn something new like codes to make a prescription to go through and new insurance you never seen before and how to enter them in the system. Every location has different managements like the pharmacy, store managers, I was lucky to have the best pharmacy manager and pharmacist and co-workers but store manager was a pain didn't help at all with the pharmacy. The hardest part of the job was that we didn't have enough hours so we were always short on people and we were always busy so we had angry customers in drive thru and inside the store because medications weren't ready and they waited to long but other than it great job. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers and the pharmacy manager everyday you learn something new.
co-workers, flexible schedule
lunch break, pay
Productive Workplace
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 7.
Really great start up job. Walgreens is always looking for ways to improve customer experiences and the teams are always taken into consideration for new initiatives. Always room for growth in those who are dependable and work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pharmacy work was terrible at Walgreens
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Villages, FL2017, december 7.
I would spend most of my time at work fixing other co-workers mistake, repairing customer relationships because of those mistakes, then be blamed for the mistakes that were made by an employee that has been employed with the company longer than myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive, fast paced, challenging, excellent team
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Weston, WI2017, december 6.
Management is excellent with working around your schedule, awesome team to work with, willing to answer any question, I learned a lot about insurance and medications, the evening shift is the most challenging due to after work rushes and people being in a hurry.
Pro érvek
excellent team, benefits, PTO, flexible shifts
Kontra érvek
internet crashes a lot, phones go down a lot, very busy
fun workplace
Pharmacy Tech externship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sparks, NV2017, december 5.
Pharmacy is quick paced but nice meeting new people and good co-workers. I learned a lot about what is done in the pharmacy and how there computer system works.
Fast Paced
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clinton Township, MI2017, december 5.
Walgreens is a good company to work but his very fast paced with little benefits. Salary is not fair. Store I worked at was unorganized and had poor management.
Loved what I did
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ypsilanti, MI2017, december 5.
When working here I had a terrible manager. She fired one of her best employees in front of my face as I was starting my first day. Everyone left work at 5pm and it was only me and a float pharmacist in and I had no training and the pharmacist could only help me as much as she could because that was not her home store. I eventually survived my first day. I'm glad that all the patients were understanding that night.
discounts
Kontra érvek
poor management, not enough money, and training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés