Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Pharmacy Technician

3 346 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 353 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Pharmacy to build your career
Pharmacy Tech Extern/ Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower, CA 907062018, október 16.
I loved this place, they really invested into their employees and had a great software to streamline service for patients. Most locations also offer special trash-cans to safely dispose of old medications. During flu season they would award a 5$ bonus per flu vaccine to employees who signed up patients for flu shots. Once a year they also fund raise to help the poorest of children across america in an event called red nose day. They sell red nose merchandise and donate the proceeds to children's charities. They raises were on average 1$ per annual review. They offered great benefits and 401k for their employees. I could go on and on. Definitely the best retailer to work for. You can move up quite fast in the job and become a senior tech after 2 years.
Pro érvek
Red nose day, discounts, incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and rewarding job
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, október 16.
I enjoyed working at Walgreens because the staff was great and everyone was very hardworking. I learned a lot from everyone at the store and there is never a boring work day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
dont work for this company
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ironton, MO2018, október 16.
this was the worst company I had ever worked for. they don't train you properly and then throw you into the work flow. then get mad at you for not knowing exactly what you were supposed to be doing or how to use their computers
everything
Pharmacy Tech everyday workload
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 16.
As a Pharm Tech everyday was fast paced and hectic. I learned a lot along the way. Ex: How insurance work, What each drug does, What a controlled substance is, how to resolve issues with doctors and medicine etc. The hardest part was dealing with patients everyday that needed drugs. The biggest quality i took away from the job was how to remain calm and productive in a stressful environment.
Pro érvek
The staff was decent and it felt good helping people
The unruly customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love what I do at my job, I love being able to help others
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Millsboro, DE2018, október 16.
Walgreens does not give us enough hours to be able to give great customer service. I’m not able to get my 40 hrs to be able to provide for my family. I’m not able to have a flexible schedule to be able to pick my daughter up from daycare on time and take her to her curricular activities. Walgreens is taking a week of my personal time off away which is something I’ve already earned which isn’t right.
High technology and efficiency
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco County, CA2018, október 16.
I’ve been working for Walgreens over 15 years as a pharmacy technician, with quality of services and well educated employees, Walgreens will remain in top.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an ok company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 15.
I feel like the employees are underpaid for all the work you have to do , they should take off the second lane in drive thru it’s too much for one person and get a call center because there is to many calls for one store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get basic experience at the pharmacy setting
Pharmacy Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Jose, CA2018, október 14.
It might be my store that doesn’t provide you with the enough training and the assistant manager won’t ever look out for her employees. In fact, she only goes to work to get her paycheck, meaning that I would never see her doing anything productive when the boss is not around. But, besides that, I think what I like the most was how flexible they were with the hours.
Pro érvek
Good to get some experience.
Kontra érvek
Pay rates are low and not many opportunities to growth.
Good Company to Start at
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO2018, október 14.
The thing I liked most about working at Walgreens is you could get your foot into the door of medicine without any preliminary training because they train on the job and pay for pharmacy technician certification. However, the pay is not fantastic and most often the pharmacy is short staffed, so it is pretty fast-paced work. If someone is planning on being a pharmacy technician for the rest of their life I would suggest hospital pharmacies because of the pay increase and you don't have to deal with the customer service aspect.
No preliminary training needed
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hard work, salary
Walgreens Review
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, október 13.
It can get really busy at times due to Walgreens has bought out Rite Aid , so the volume is very high. We fill about 300 or more prescriptions per day.
Busy and Fast Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, október 13.
Great way to meet new people and work on customer service skills. Great place to work and start a new career. They provide good services and have great benefits
entry level
Cashier/Pharmacy Technician Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aubrey, TX2018, október 10.
I understand you guys need data but you really need to include and opt out option. We don't all want to take trips down memory lane or else would be on here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greedy corporation, does not care about employees
Pharmacy Technician, PTCB Certified (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 10.
I have learned a lot during the almost 5 years at this company, but every year this company goes further down the drain. Does not have good management. Management acts like they own company. Do not want to promote or compensate employees, so in return good employees leave the company. No incentive to stay. Gets greedier every year. Cuts budget and hours for employees, yet wants employees to do more work with less hours and time to finish. Focuses too much on measures, instead of patient care. Overall not a good company to work for. Not worth someones time and effort. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Store Team Lead/ Pharmacy Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, október 10.
Great people, Great company. Very easy going fast paced. Employees take pride in their jobs so they are always willing to help and direct customers. Pharmacy is a little under staffed though.
Advancement oppurtunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A decent place to work for someone that is customer oriented
Cashier, Assistant Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 8.
I enjoyed working at Walgreens except for the fact that it was difficult to work oneself into a full time position, and for the pay grade offered part time hours just didn't offer enough money.
Never a dull moment
Kontra érvek
Low pay and no benefits for part time employees
One of my favs
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, október 7.
I worked in pharmacy for 15 years and this was a fun-loving, tight knit group of people to work with. We really were like family! It was a very busy store and location that could have used more staff to adequately help our patients with appropriate workflow.
Pro érvek
Nice people to work with
Kontra érvek
Low pay and under staffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
health, well-being and beauty.
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haverhill, MA2018, október 5.
Walgreens is a company that drives on helping and making employees and customers better themselves. In the work environment there are many different tasks and procedures that provided safe, strict and organized policies. Policies that dealt with customer service, Pharmacy, Photo, beauty and sales floor daily tasks that had to be done according to your position.There are daily and weekly tasks. All tasks and duties were met on time. The most enjoying able part of the job is helping people. From helping customers treating an illness or injury. To offer awareness of Walgreens progames and rewards offers for better savings on common products. The help was and still is a main part of Walgreens. Customer service is always at the top of the daily tasks. When you help better customers lives, you help better yourself and in turn help better Walgreens.
Pro érvek
Free Flu-shot, Pharmacy counseling, Rewards Programs.
Short Breaks, Short staffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Retail Pharmacy Life
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pinehurst, TX2018, október 5.
Retail pharmacy is not for me! The amount of work put on a tech versus the pay is NOT worth it! The tech has to do EVERYTHING but verify medications, and a person can only take so much from the patients/customers, until they have had just too much and move on to a better job. I felt like I was disposable at Walgreens.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
On the job training and constant learning oppurtunities.
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bartlesville, OK2018, október 4.
Working here as a pharmacy technician I received on the job training and I believe it was very beneficial to my career. Very fast paced environment. Management nice.
Good Experience
SENIOR PHARMACY TECH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth2018, október 3.
Day at work: Hectic but manageable
Learned: technicians a required to do PPE's so you learn quite a bit.
Management: Good Experience
Culture: Helpful, mission driven
Hardest part: Not enough time.
Enjoyed: Hectic fast paced, quick days.
Pro érvek
Get to meet new people everyday.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes they aren't nice people.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van