Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 060 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 317 értékelés megtekintése
Relaxed
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loves Park, IL2018, október 14.
Walgreens is a very relaxed workplace that allows you to have some fun while working but still get work done. Managers and higher ups are very nice and talk to you.
Terrible work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018, október 14.
The managers took advantage of the student workers scheduling them during times they were unavailable because of class and made it their responsibility to find coverage. Adult workers were childish and thrived off gossip. Was told during a review that I did my job perfectly but got an average score because I didn’t socialize with coworkers throughout my shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked so hard to fall so far down
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ellenton, FL2018, október 13.
It’s all a petty game, people who have full potential who’ve worked there more then 30 years have no job security and lose their benefits each and every year. there is absolutely NO potential for advancement with this company, they will up and cut you out if they don’t like you, they will bring others in to take your job, your hours aren’t guarantied even if you have already reached full time. Very shady company will throw you under the bus any chance they get, and those who want to advance and work so hard within the company to move up always keep getting pushed back and eventually never end up seeing the light of day for any leadership roles, unless others within the company like you. This is a huge popularity contest and will not recommend them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 12.
I love it especially the people, I constantly learning something new everyday and they promote inside the company. The benefits and perks are great and times
Walgreens
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, FL2018, október 12.
Great place and the management time is the best around. I was able to learn so much about the company and myself.. I learned that I can do more then I thought I could.. I love this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Learning Experience
Customer Service Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Youngsville, LA2018, október 12.
This job was my first job outside of school and babysitting. I learned that not everyone is going to do their job correctly, but sometimes you will be recognized for picking up the slack. Do not get set in your ways, because this leads to contentment with your performance. Keep work ethic in the always improving status because as humans we can always grow or regress based on the current situation.
Great Coworkers!
Kontra érvek
Customers not Understanding that you cant go against company policy.
Alright
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL 329042018, október 12.
The pay was decent , it was not a very organized company regarding management with shifts and making sure they kept up with pay. I never had a pay increase in the 2 years with them and hours were very scattered, some weeks I would have 50+ hours and others I'd have 5 and need to find work at other locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for a first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 11.
Walgreens is a great place for a first job, but not to be made into a career or a long term working place. Over worked for what the pay was. The hours and overtime weren’t well maintained example of you stayed a couple of minutes after a shift to help a customer or help a manager. The next working day you had to leave those many minutes before you shift original time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management knows how to take care of their employees
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cerrito, CA 945302018, október 11.
The Management treat their employees as their primary asset. They know how to cultivate a healthy work/life balance and provides security for their employees.
Good management
Low hourly rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Management plays favorites.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MI2018, október 10.
Management played favorites. If they want to get rid of you, they accuse you of doing something or not doing something so they don't have to give you unemployment after working for them for almost 10 years.
Pro érvek
Helping customers. Having potlucks on holidays.
Poor Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
i love this place
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maricopa County, AZ2018, október 10.
this place was amazing it was one of the best occupations i had it allowed me to grow as a person and a worker i would refer working here to friends and family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst company I have ever worked for
CSA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, október 10.
The entire time I have been at Walgreens I have been going to school. I have never worked for a company more unwilling to let people educate themselves. While yes, they did work with my schedule, once I got near graduating the store manager started trying to change my schedule, and generally make my life as miserable as possible. Never, ever work for Walgreens. I can not stress that enough. They don't pay enough, and are open every single day of the year, including Christmas. It is rough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Fun loving environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Freeport, NY2018, október 10.
It felt like a family to work there. I honestly miss it sometimes. When I left the got me a goodbye cake.holidays we did secret Santa. Birthdays we did surprises. We dressed up in Halloween m. It was fun and loving
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Expectations
Customer Service- DH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apple Valley, CA2018, október 10.
They really ask a lot for little pay. They are sending me to school so I am blessed but cost of living is going up and so are my bills. I do appreciate my job. But sometimes I feel like I go above and beyond and I still don’t get recognition.
Great people
Time consuming
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some coworkers could be a bit nice & make the time at work easy
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 9.
I was over worked & treated unfairly. The management at the store I was located needs more training! At that store, you treated as children & not adults! The management's "Open door" policy was literally open door. Many good people on management was either forced to leave the store or quit the job all together after years because they couldn't continue being underappreciated. If management don't like you, they'll lie & pick on you.
The company itself has GREAT benefits & opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Understaffed and stressful
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, IL2018, október 9.
The Walgreens in my location is poorly managed by the lead managers. The trouble I have is scheduling problems. I have put many times in my schedule for days I can't work and I have been scheduled anyway. I have also been interrupted at school many times by the company asking to work last minute. They are very understaffed and have favorites which are the ones who don't work on weekends hardly ever and rarely unload truck when it comes.
You receive a 15% discount on most items in the store
Kontra érvek
Very few people working for each position throughout the store
Walgreens is just Okay
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jenks, OK 740372018, október 9.
The management was hit or miss, with the leadership making questionable decisions. The typical day was mind numbing with no social interactions, even with customers, as you stand behind the counter all day and hope for good reviews.
good work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Fernando, CA2018, október 8.
every one who work at Walgreen are really nice and understandable and respect, I learn quiet a few thing working at Walgreens, always be kind to the people the come to buy thing they need and help them in a friendly manner
short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not Horrible for what it is
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, október 8.
The job itself was not really bad, and there was no one thing that made me leave.
I hate working retail in general, but needed a job so I began working at Walgreens. As with all retail you were constantly denied hours and had to be in three places at once.
The management there is inconsistent. While the Assistant manager was great the actually manager was lazy and didn't really do anything. The shift leads either gave you too much to do or nothing to do.
What really drove me to leave was the hours. I was either getting up at 5 am to open or not getting home until 2 am when I closed. There was no consistency on days when you worked so it was impossible to make plans for anything. They would give you full time for a few weeks in a row, which meant you were eligible for benefits, and then drop you down to 15 hours the next week so you'd lose your claim to benefits. Then they started having Tuesday afternoon meetings. So you either had to come in on your day off, or work 10 hour days. I usually ended up working a 10-11 hour Tuesday.
In the end the aggravation was not worth $9.00/hr at a part time job.
Team work environment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, október 8.
All the leaders are willing to help and work to make us meet customers demand. There is always the effort to make things right and fair for workers too.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van