Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 138 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed but wasn't my interest
Poughkeepsie - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2017, december 12.
I just was not interested in the retail field and would rather do something more on my feet, as I enjoy fitness, wellness, and the restaurant industry as well.
flexible work schedule
not much
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens is a great place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2017, december 12.
I loved working at Walgreens. I learned so much in the short time I was there. The management was great they were always so helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was always fast paced.
we picked our breaks
Not long term
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
I just want to apply not review, do waste your time if u like being happy and free. Customer are crazy and Walgreens systems are outdated and fossils.
Munkahelyi kultúra
no the place to lay down roots.
Customer Service/Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 12.
no don't do it reconsider. more about making pockets happy and healthy rather than making customers and employees happy and healthy. No value on employee satisfaction in regards to scheduling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO 641102017, december 11.
Location was not that safe. Some of the customers were nice, a lot of them were snotty. Mangers didn’t always do their job, I felt like I was doing their job at times.
Can leave for lunch
Managers sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start in the work force.
Customer Service Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 11.
Walgreens has been a good experience for me. Hands down my best job. The management works with you and they make sure work gets done. Job opportunities never seem too "distant" at Walgreens as I have seen fellow coworkers get promoted. If I've ever had an issue or request, I'd take it to management and they'd show interest in helping me complete my goals.
Free 15 minute break, PTO
Walgreens Review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
Working at Walgreens was a fast-paced environment, standing long hours, minimum pay, nice management and some co-workers were bossy. Descent discount.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 11.
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay , not satisfiing enough
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 10.
Didn't experience enough to make me wanna continue my position with the company...not enough hours ,lack of promotion, there were to much goofing off/silly things going on but the customers were lovely.
N/a
Short
daily routine
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, december 9.
what I learned from working at Walgreens is how to use a register.Management was alright, 2/5 managers would help us out on our task, the others would do their own things. The enjoyable moments I would have are working with my favorite coworkers, it was only about 3 people.Also having conversations with my regular customers, they make my shift go by fast. Hard part working there is dealing with rude customers, coupons, shoplifters,and bear runs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company changed a lot during my time there
Customer Service Associate/Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2017, december 9.
When I started in 2004, Walgreens was an excellent company to work for-employees had a fair workload because there were plenty of them and the pay was generous. When I left in 2017, stores were working with a skeleton crew, workloads were impossible to keep up with, and spirits were down. In 2010, 3/4 of the assistant managers lost their titles-and around $4/hr-and were demoted to "shift leaders", a new title corporate came up with for the exact same job as an assistant manager. Some of them had been with the company for more than 20 years. It was terribly unfair. Store employees had hours cut and days of truck deliveries no longer had all hands on deck.

In spite of the downward trajectory of Walgreens, I loved being there. I loved the customers, my co-workers, and the management. I've met wonderful people there.
Pro érvek
Generous employee discount, good health insurance for full time employees
Kontra érvek
Schedule changes from week to week
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 8.
A typical day at Walgreens is me providing customer service while working as a cashier and stocking products.The enjoyable part of the job is working to satisfied customers, making sure they leave happy with my service.
fast paced environment
part time job
Fast paced store
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, december 8.
Fast paced store, 24 hour pharmacy.
Work eight hour shifts with a half hour lunch and 15 minute break. Few required jobs, stocking the coolers, stocking shelves, trash, tagging and untagging sales, moving merchandise around store to accommodate seasons, helping customers, enrolls patrons in reward programs, tasks as deemed by managers.
nice working there
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, december 8.
Good environment nice workspace
good stuff they people were nice I did not have problem with coming to them and say what I feel are they were respectful
nice
dont communine
Cool
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 8.
It was cool. I loved working on Homan and Roosevelt but when I transferred downtown that is when things went downhill. I hated working overnight. Management was very unprofessional wouldn't let me switch shifts or transfer out. Stupids! Hated them badly.
employee discount
was unhappy and depressed
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Beach, FL2017, december 8.
It is a good place to work. They provide good benefits. Your are given your task for the work day. If anything else needs immediate attention, they will kindly ask for your assistance.
Fast Paced and Convenient Shopping
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, december 8.
Walgreens is a very great place to work, the managers ive seen come through there should have managing trainer prior to managing such a great store as such.
It's okay
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 7.
If you are a college student it's an okay job to pay for books, but I wouldn't recommend this as a career job. Little to no advancement unless you're a butt kisser.
Employee Discounts
Kontra érvek
You don't get the schedule you requested
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for students and part time work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 7.
The best thing about working at a Walgreens in San Francisco, CA is that it's unionize and you're surrounded with awesome coworkers!! Management good!
Pro érvek
Flexible hours, Lenient Management, Awesome Co-Workers!
Rude Customers, No Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low paying job that requires varying schedules
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 7.
The stores are frequently understaffed causing the employees that are on duty to multi-task as a regular part of the job . Management frequently assigns more task than time allows.

Átfogó minősítés