Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 844 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 009 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greay place to work i would recommend to anyone
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2018, július 19.
I loved working for Walgreens it was one of the best jobs I had. Hate it ended the way it did. The managers and employees are amazing they treat you with respect and do everything they can to help you
Horrible
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, július 19.
Working as a Cashier here was terrible. The hours were never stable and I had to close the store or work overnight. I let management know I could not work overnight due to school and they did not care. I left after 3 months and was glad to do so. The pay is way too low for what is expected and items are priced way too high. Customers always complained about the price and left the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and team work place
Customer service representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018, július 18.
I have no complains about the company. I enjoy the atmosphere and the people I work with. I enjoy helping people and caring for them and the company to.
Low pay rate
Slow paced
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Zurich, IL2018, július 18.
Walgreens was a great place to work at, I enjoyed working here but I just wasn't getting the hours that I wished for and I just wanted some change to work more with interacting with customers.
Clean and organizeed
Kontra érvek
Not fair, little bit of hours
review summary
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
it was really bad, management was unfair, and dont care about you a typical day management was rude. In my opinion dont work there that all i have to say about it
Not my favorite
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Ground, WA2018, július 17.
Was treated very poorly. There were favorites and people that werent a favorite were left out very often. Forced to work holidays even when you have a family to celebrate with.
Pretty good work environment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centerville, OH2018, július 17.
Walgreens is a company that is dedicated to serving customers and employees with the care they need. The amount of work you put in determines your pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its ok but the management makes the job harder than it has to be
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, július 17.
it's an ok job. the customers make the job ten times harder. your work is rarely appreciated. they expect you to be fine with changes that you weren't aware of.
easy to learn
managers demand too much
customer service
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panorama City, CA2018, július 17.
I liked working there. Employers are very supportive and help train employees. I like the flexibility for student workers. I learned a lot while working at Walgreens.
working with people
Kontra érvek
not enough hours to work
fun
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blue Springs, MO2018, július 16.
it was an easy job and they work with you if you have anything going on in your persnal life, they also leet you choose when ou g on break and you get three of them so thats nice
chill
boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy going job with nice customers and co workers
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lindenhurst, IL2018, július 16.
Working at walgreens was a pretty nice and easy going job. It teaches you how to interact with people on a daily basis and teaches unique problem solving skills.
Easy going nice environment
Lack of career advancement
cashier
Customer Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2018, július 16.
I hated working at this location because of how the manager treated everyone. No one came from the same background and he treated everyone as if they were spoiled entitled children in need of punishment.
The most enjoyable part was getting off. It was always stress from the time I clocked in to the time I clocked out. I had nightmares while working there and for months afterward.
I have no opinion of Walgreens stores. However the manager i worked under was not the best and made a big deal out of everything.
The manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for people who wants to start to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2018, július 15.
People there are nice and management are fairly well. At least for my location. Although sometimes they would move you to other locations if not enough hours are set for you but you get to know new people.
Pro érvek
Health Benefits, good management, nice people
Bad security among theives
Overall nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brookfield, WI2018, július 15.
Low wages for work performed. Good coworkers but management communication is poor. Corporate is limiting scheduling hours giving employees heavier workload for low pay.
Discounts and health coverage
Poor communication from management
Enjoyable Work Space
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, július 15.
Greeting customers as they walked through the door. Helped customers with complaints and always remained positive. Management was awesome and understanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You won't be truly happy their
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 14.
I've worked there for 7 years and make 11 dollars. I worked hard and any hours they wanted. After working and going to school to get my GED to move up into management. But after achieving its I was told that they are on a hiring freeze. Yet if you check job sites you will see Walgreens on them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
The best place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Germán Municipio, PR2018, július 14.
Working with walgreens was the best expirience of my life taking care of customers my coworkers was the best team we were a family. Our manager was great alwaus taking care of us always listening to our situations personals our at work
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
4/5 Stars
Part-Time Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO2018, július 13.
Job Work/Life Balance: An adult looking for a good work/life balance will find it at Walgreens, however, scheduling can be difficult for students.
Compensation/Benefits: Little benefits for part-time workers, decent discount.
Job Security/Advancement: Little room for advancement, great job security.
Management: Management truly wants to know how to make the job better for employees and listens to them.
Bad quality!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Draper, UT2018, július 13.
I did not like working there because they gave you such a hard time when you were trying to learn new skills! I hated working there because I didn’t feel welcomed there!
Lunches and discounts
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great part time work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE & PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tinley Park, IL2018, július 13.
Work/Life balance was is great. It allowed me to go to attend school, study, and take exams to earn my Phlebotomy certification. Fellow team members are great to work with and are like family.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van