Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Beauty Consultant

1 314 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
What did I get myself into
Beauty Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2017, december 13.
Depending on the location (this location is the worse!!) Every 6 months to a year new management is being placed in the store. Not enough training and focusing on the employees that work there. Hours are always being cut.
Ok place to work
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
It’s an ok place to work. Very fast pace. They worked with my family life and days I needed off. They expect you to work a ton of holidays. Part time highschool kids seem to never get in trouble.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace , different skill, learning about cultures and different customer service
beauty advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 10.
Working at walgreens Taught me many things.Top me excellent customer service , how to multitask keep a balance when work pace speeds up. It also tought me that team work anything can be achieved. To never give up even if confused always ask, better to ask and do better , then stay quiet and keep doing it wrong.
Team Work
Unfair schedule, drama, unsecure
Ok place to work
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manteca, CA2017, december 7.
I just feel that I was working beneath my abilities and education in the work field. I worked the cosmetic counter. I was told that part of my position was to clean the bathrooms. Not acceptable. I worked hard to advance in the work field. to just end up cleaning toilets.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, customers are super cool and the discounts were unheard of
Senior Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Grove MO2017, december 6.
Great place to work, customers are super cool and the discounts were unheard of . The management team were always available to answer questions and to help out
Beauty Consultant/Advisor
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 5.
How well you like the work environment is based on the location of the store. I worked at a store that was very collaborative and encouraged growth, development and advancement in the company and all of my coworkers including myself was promoted within the company or had the opportunity to do so. Not all stores are like this, and it stems from management. Beauty Consultants are trained in all things skincare and are given a lot of tools to aid their job function. Providing great customer service is the priority and is very easy depending on the store's location and preparedness. It is great for someone that loves makeup, skincare, and helping others.
Gratis(product samples)
Kontra érvek
Some management not understanding the job responsibilities
Easy-going Environment
Assistant Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clermont, FL2017, december 4.
A good job to start off with to give you an insight on what work life would be like. There a lot of expectations that they expect you to live up to but nothing too bad.
Fun
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harbor City, CA2017, december 1.
I worked in The Beauty Department and it was exciting. The only thing that wasn't pleasant there was there wasn't enough coverage on the floor during peak hours.
Great discount
Not enough coverage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive , advancement
Senior Beauty Advisor (DEPARTMENT MANAGER) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2017, december 1.
The most enjoyable part of my experience was the customer building long life customerd it was competitive which i love it had some great employees it also had great benefits for a company
Grest benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
You really have to settle and be walked over if you want to move up
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, november 30.
It takes a lot of sacrifice of time and emotions to work there. I started to get panic attacks because it's high pressure for little return of interest.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Low employee engagement, bad hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good place
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monticello, AR2017, november 29.
I enjoyed Wal greens, I think It is a wonderful job if you're needing to gain skills and keep money in your pockets through school. It is not hard work, The managers were very helpful. Getting help from older employees was the worst part, especially around the holidays.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with.
low hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Walgreens
SALES ASSOCIATE & BEAUTY CONSULTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2017, november 28.
This company is slow depending on the zoning. However, I've worked at several Walgreens and all of them gives the opportunity for high school students to get their feet in the door.
An OK place to work
Senior Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, november 26.
There are some perks with this company like the benefits they do offer. I think there is a lot of favoritism here and minimal room for growth with low pay. In NYC, you cannot definitely live off of their pay.
Awesome people, awesome manager
Cashier/beauty advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2017, november 26.
I honestly liked working at Walgreens, my coworkers were friendly and my boss was awesome. It was one of the few retail places that said their employees come first and actually meant it. They know that life happens and my managers always worked with us to create the best work schedules possible for everybody.
Awesome ambiance
Pay
Loved it
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 25.
I loved this job and I would advise anyone to work here. The atmosphere is great and the one on one customer service is great. Its a lot of work but if you are consistent with doing it, it would not be that bad.
Pro érvek
The customer service experience is great, you get to meet so many people and hear great stories.
Kontra érvek
The pay is low and the hours are low that is the only problem.
great job
Beauty Advisor and Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Hills, NY2017, november 24.
calm and not too stressful until certain times of the year. Perfect if you are at school and trying to keep balance. The work atmosphere was one that was standard
Walgreens
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, november 23.
Favorite Job I've had. I think I'd gotten very lucky with the group I got to work with. I wish I'd never had to move, I really miss that place. Very fun place to work.
productive, fun working environment
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 20.
I enjoyed working at Walgreen's. It's a chill, fun environment to work in. The customers are very understanding as long as you enjoy your job you will have no issues whatsoever. My co workers were fun to work with and we always worked as a team to get the work done.
discounts, reliable manager
no cons
Stressful and no acknowledgement
Senior Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2017, november 18.
This was a very stressful job and no acknowledgment for the work that you accomplished. There was more negativity than appreciation and you never felt like your work was ever good enough. There was always low moral and it made for unhappy employees and unhappy customers. I would not recommend working for this company, they don't focus on what really matters.
The team I worked with was why I stayed
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2017, november 17.
the coworkers I had at my store and the fact that they would work with my college hours is why I was loyal and stayed here for over 3 years. I was not recognized for my achievements or paid fairly for my promotions or time there.
discount, flexible hours