Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Beauty Consultant

1 498 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 986 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loxahatchee, FL2018, július 18.
Working at Walgreens was a great experience. Always busy ! I learned about stocking, inventory, different benefits. It was nice to work with customers as a beauty advisor.
Fun place.
Beauty Advisor/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, július 17.
I’ve had worked at Walgreens for 4 years. It was my first job and I loved it. I didn’t have much complains about it. The only thing was working holidays.
Co workers
Working holidays
Very Happy working here
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kilgore, TX2018, július 17.
Walgreens is a very great place to work, I enjoyed working there and would work there again. The training program is very detailed and staff involvement is amazing.
Do not get sick
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, MO2018, július 16.
There is hardly any allowed days off for being sick. If you miss 5 days or more you are at risk of being fired, and that includes when you have notes from doctors.
workplace attmosphere not good
Beauty Consultant/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2018, július 14.
I worked for 5 monthes and was told new management came in, and that is when everything changed for the worse. The new manager very young and head strong, no good verbal communication,such a high turnover and favoritism . They treat there employees with a fake approach and under pay them for the amount of work they ( management) puts on them. Too many area managers, as they treat you like second class citizens. I am another that creates more of a high turnover in that place.
hours
everything
Hate IT
Senior Beauty Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, július 13.
If you want to stuck in an entry position making 10 cent raise once a year, this is the job for you. They don't care about the little people. I served this company for 6 years. I quit because after all my raises I only got paid 8,99
Stressful and fast paced
Sales/Senior Beauty Advisor Cosmetics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH 450132018, július 12.
Walgreens was very fast paces. They also changed managers and some were nice and some were not. The job was very hard at times when you would have to stand on your feet for hours.
Productive place to work
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lacey, WA2018, július 11.
I enjoyed working for Walgreens. The only problem that I had was the managers were not all on the same page as far as store policies. I know that sometimes you need to override things, but everyone needs to agree to how they handle things. It not only confuses the employees, but the customers as well.
Good place for work
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carolina, PR2018, július 11.
It is a good place to work, it has the benefits for each employee. Your schedules are adjusted to your needs as a person. They give you recognitions, annual evaluations to raise your salary, and constant training.
reconocimientos
not much organization
Nice
Senior Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hesperia, CA & Rocky River Ohio2018, július 9.
When I work for Walgreens in Hesperia Ca it was a great place to work, management was always encouraging you, if you wanted to learn new things management was always there to help. When I transfer to Walgreens in Rocky River Ohio it was a totally different environment management didn’t want to support you, they didn’t encourage you, and if want to learn they always put your request on the back burner
Flexiable hours, good employees
Low pay
Walgreens Worker
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2018, július 8.
Working for Walgreen's was an very fun job at times, the core values were loosely followed. I was looking for more of a structured position that allowed room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Selfish company won't help you.
Cashier/Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, IN2018, július 7.
They'll screw you for benefits and won't give you nearly enough hours to make any real money. Don't bother. They don't care about your situation and will drain you until you have nothing left to give. Then they kick you aside like an unwanted puppy. Like I said, don't bother.
Kontra érvek
bad management, disrespectful coworkers, bad benefits.
Great Company!!
Cashier / Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Branch, MI2018, július 7.
Walgreens Is A Wonderful Place To Work, I Love Everything About Walgreens, I Would Recommend Working For The Walgreen,s Corporation, Great Company!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company to work for, but it's only part-time
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2018, július 5.
For the 6 years that I worked for Walgreens, I have enjoyed it very much. The management team that I worked with when I first started at the Woodside store was great. I loved working with and helping my co-workers. The best part of my job was helping people. I learned to do many different tasks at this job, such as, how to do resets in each department for when new products come in, how to take inventory of my department using the AS400 and a talzon, and how to order inventory when products are not in stock. The hardest part of my job was pleasing everyone, I found that no matter how hard you try, you will not always please everyone.
Meh
Beauty Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, július 4.
Being there as long as I was and no pay raise was very unacceptable. Management would treat you differently if you left to go elsewhere and make more money. Work you to death never corrected hours for payroll. Couldn’t live off $500 every two weeks with a family and your the only provider.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Customer Service
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 3.
Working at walgreens was a great experience. I was able to meet new people and be helpful on a daily basis. I was given a list of jobs to complete each day, so that gave me lots of opportunities to learn new things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun environment to work in.
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, július 1.
I really miss Walgreens I just wish their was more of an opportunity to grow. I really enjoyed competing with other stores on their sales events. I also liked that they offered Pharmacy Technician classes and offered a lot of training classes.
discounted items, great benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay, hard shift hours
Good Job
Senior Beauty Advisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, június 29.
Ok pay, have to work all holidays. No promotions. They change job titles a lot includes pay change. Good discount for employees. Management never there on the busy days.
Discount
Open on holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great team members
BEAUTY ADVISOR/SALES REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, GA2018, június 28.
Working at Walgreens was very informative, fun and productive. Definitely one of the first jobs that actually turned co workers into family. Great place of work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Na
Beauty Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Norriton, PA2018, június 27.
It has been awhile since I have worked here but the management was everywhere. Some were way too strict to the point you didn’t want to come in and others were so lenient that they wouldn’t care about anything.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van