Walgreens-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Beauty Consultant

1 561 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 389 értékelés megtekintése
An OK First Job
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2018, október 11.
Walgreens was my first job and they were able to offer me good pay with decently flexible scheduling. I wish I would have had more freedom with the number of hours I could have worked, as Walgreens prefers an 8-hour shift, and I would have been able to work more if I could have done 4-hour shifts. I also wish there would have been more done to make work more comfortable (ie better break room, seats at registers or at least pads to stand on).
Employee discount
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
horrible place
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2018, október 10.
poor management, horrible place to work, pay is low, customers are rude, walgreens tried to make me work on Saturdays knowing that i can't in that day because it is against my religion
nothing
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Abusive and uncaring company
Beauty Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  OKC, OK2018, október 9.
I'm going to make this short and sweet. I've been in the beauty business for over 20 years and this is absolutely the WORST company I have ever worked for. Horrible pay..horrible management at store and upper levels. Could care less about their employees and unethical business practices. DO NOT WORK HERE!!! Abusive managers and customers. Just run. They cut hours while other companys are giving raises. You will be better off somewhere else.
too many to name
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
It was a decent job
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Peters, MO2018, október 8.
I don't have too many complaints about this job. There were great advancement opportunities and lots of available hours. Sometimes the managers wouldn't honor days that you had requested off.
overall career
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2018, október 8.
I did learn a lot from the time i spent at Walgreens. I built customer base bigger than i expected. Management team was great on trying to help me learn more for up coming positions.
Great customers
Kontra érvek
not enough employees, a lot of call offs
Good review
Cashier/Beauty Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, MI2018, október 6.
Walgreens. has been good to me and I in turn am a loyal team member.
I really don't have much to say about my work at Walgreens. I love my customers and my co-workers are good to work with.
Good part time job
Service Clerk/Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duncan, OK2018, október 5.
I loved working at Walgreens, until I had my son and could only work on certain days. Advancements were offered but took forever/didn’t happen like they were suppose to.
Easy job
Hours, management
Beauty advisor
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Short Hills, NJ2018, október 5.
made sure my zone was up at 40% or more a day. keeping the company on quotas they had for their cosmetics. Keeping consumer up with the sales we had going on in the store.
30 mins
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buckeye, AZ2018, október 4.
Worked with Walgreens Corporation for ten years as Senior Beauty Advisor. Saw many store positions eliminated over the period in which I was employed.
Commission
Department changes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beauty Advisor/Photo Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beech Grove, IN2018, október 3.
I enjoyed both positions within this company as well as the staff and customers. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the customers and building end caps/displays. They really stress customer service and I was more than happy to provide that, My only dislike with this job is working Thanksgiving and Christmas as I do not believe in working on major holidays.
At most a 3 out of 5
Beauty Advisor/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, szeptember 30.
If my managers were not such horrible people, this job would have been a blast. The GM was great though. Must work weekends and sale products but don't expect commission for that. You either open or close.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
average pay and only two schedules to choose from, no commission despite you selling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
typical work day
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Franklin, WI2018, szeptember 28.
Walgreens is either fast paced environment. Everyone tries to be team players and help eachother out. The holidays get hectic and sometimes the empyloees don't get thanked enough by upper management for their hard work.
Very productive business
Beauty Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2018, szeptember 27.
I enjoy working with Walgreens, I have had a few hiccups with my children being sick & I as well. But as far as the manager she is late when it comes to opening the store. I would prefer to work elsewhere with the way I am treated.
A good atmosphere
Asst. Beauty Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2018, szeptember 25.
Enjoyed my time working @ Walgreen's my Mangers were fair and helpful.Customer service is # 1 . Walgreen's is very friendly and helpful place to work and shop.
flexible scheduals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pt job with Walgreens in cosmetics
Sales Associate/Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, szeptember 24.
They where Good company to wk dor with the exception of some managers and lack of employees attendance . Alot of no call no show or just. Alot of call ins
Short staffed alot
Always something new
Beauty Advisor/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 24.
I enjoyed the company and what they had to offer. My coworkers where amazing and I learned so much from them. It was a downtown location so you never knew who or what would happen at the store. I was in the beauty department, which meant after 5pm no one wanted to come and get makeup unless it was a Friday night.
Pro érvek
hour break, discount on walgreen brand products
healthcare, long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
I wouldn’t recommend it
Senior Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gig Harbor, WA2018, szeptember 13.
This is a company where it really depends on where you work if it is enjoyable or not. Some of my co-workers have become my best friends, but I would still never go back.
Beauty Advisor
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Warwick, RI 028932018, szeptember 11.
Worked for part time. Great company to work for. Reachable targets given to sales associates. Management consistently asks for feedback and input from their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent for a global company
Beauty Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, szeptember 8.
If you work hard and apply yourself, you can get promoted. You are paid hourly here and this is a global company so honestly the pay just doesn't cut it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace and excellent management
Beauty Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, szeptember 5.
Excellent place to work for students or retirees. Flexible hours and very friendly management. Easy training and great health benefit, along with flexible pay and great job discount.
felixible hours
short lunch breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van