Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 25 382 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Poor management
Staff Pharmacist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2018, október 13.
This used to be a great company to work for. Now pharmacists are expected to stand for 12 hours with no lunch breaks and minimal bathroom breaks. Lunches are eaten one bite at a time between resolving CAPS sometimes needlessly created by poorly trained staff. Management seems to think threatening to write people up constantly is leadership. The staff works very hard to give good customer service and to complete an ever increasing list of daily tasks, but when they ask management for help- told they need to work harder. There needs to be more training for a management position, so they will be leaders and motivators, not managing by threats. The latest insult is the cancellation of health benefits for retirees. So much for being loyal to a company and expecting loyalty in return.
Compensation
Kontra érvek
Poor management, No retiree health coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy work environment, profit-driven.
Pharmacy Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 13.
Work could be rewarding when it comes to patient interaction but the business is mainly data and number driven. Customer review and satisfaction is highly valued and heavily counted on.
Busy and Fast Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2018, október 13.
Great way to meet new people and work on customer service skills. Great place to work and start a new career. They provide good services and have great benefits
Very high turnover rate
Special Programs Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 13.
to many changes and reduced hours to much favoritism, lack of communication, supervisors make their own schedules and leave the floor often ,needs better training
Work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018, október 12.
Great place to work.I really like their working schedule.They gave me whatever hours I need.they treated with me so well.I really like the environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Overload employees
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring Grove, IL2018, október 12.
They require too much from the employees with limited hours. It's very stressful, not enough training to the employees, and limited staff. All those aspects take away from patient care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 12.
I love it especially the people, I constantly learning something new everyday and they promote inside the company. The benefits and perks are great and times
Budget cuts
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, október 12.
Walgreens is so desperate to make it a "fun" place to work that it regularly alienates it's hard working employees. Itll never be fun to work there because the customers suck and the hourly budgets are getting more and more ridiculous as time passes. Most weeks its .. oh hey here are 600 pieces of truck to put away with 2 employees and one of them spends half their time in the pharmacy helping out a stressed pharmacy team.
Insurance is ok.
Walgreens
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williston, FL2018, október 12.
Great place and the management time is the best around. I was able to learn so much about the company and myself.. I learned that I can do more then I thought I could.. I love this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Learning Experience
Customer Service Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Youngsville, LA2018, október 12.
This job was my first job outside of school and babysitting. I learned that not everyone is going to do their job correctly, but sometimes you will be recognized for picking up the slack. Do not get set in your ways, because this leads to contentment with your performance. Keep work ethic in the always improving status because as humans we can always grow or regress based on the current situation.
Great Coworkers!
Kontra érvek
Customers not Understanding that you cant go against company policy.
Easy Job
Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 12.
Is a easy job to do, the payment is not the best but not the worst either. Is not a good environment, not transparency on policy.
easy job
Kontra érvek
not good insurance, not fair with promotions
Alright
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL 329042018, október 12.
The pay was decent , it was not a very organized company regarding management with shifts and making sure they kept up with pay. I never had a pay increase in the 2 years with them and hours were very scattered, some weeks I would have 50+ hours and others I'd have 5 and need to find work at other locations.
Fun and Productive
Assistant Store Manager/Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO 802192018, október 12.
I moved up very fast at walgreens and I enjoyed what I did. I learned very fast and spent a lot of time trying to improve everything that I did. I left because I took a better job that worked better with my school.
cashier stock person
Cashier Customer Service Stock Person (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018, október 12.
cahier checking customers out at register also stocking shelves and setting up displays as mandated by store plans as well as providing any needed help with finding product with customers
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
may work a day without break if busy
I do not recommend
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, október 12.
I do not have faith in the direction they are taking the company. Many of the complaints people have made of the top ten worst companies to work for seem to be the foundations for their new business plan. They are cutting back hours for associates, they are cutting back benefits for part time employees, and all around making it harder to do the jobs required of you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Forgetting loyal employees
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 11.
I've been with the company for 3 years and it seems that they don't value loyal employees when all the new hires come in making more money than you and you're training all of them.
None besides some coworkers
Kontra érvek
Random schedule, high demand for flu shots, no weekends, work all holidays, do not appreciate loyal workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for a first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 11.
Walgreens is a great place for a first job, but not to be made into a career or a long term working place. Over worked for what the pay was. The hours and overtime weren’t well maintained example of you stayed a couple of minutes after a shift to help a customer or help a manager. The next working day you had to leave those many minutes before you shift original time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management made it easy, the people that work there made it difficult, especially people with seniority
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, október 11.
Good place to make money if you like long hours, but stressful working with dishonest co-workers. When I started 8 years ago, it was fine, but stressful situations would come up with co-workers not allowing you to perform your duties because they wanted to steal your production. Good company, they would have cook outs for us and stuff, but towards the end no one like the food because it was cold. Again co-workers would ruin it for everyone else by complaining about everything.
Good overtime
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Stress on making production
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to move up in the company when corporate gives you unreachable goals.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheat Ridge, CO2018, október 11.
If the store manager of whatever Walgreens ur applying to likes you, you'll go far, if not forget about it. Managers don't treat you fair, and can hardly move up without knowing someone or getting really good numbers on ur review.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Loved the challenge
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2018, október 11.
No matter what the day brought there was something always to do. One day I would be in photo or cosmetics, receiving truck, doing inventory, on a register.
Variety in customer service
Kontra érvek
Long drive to the store I worked at
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van