Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 884 értékelés megmutatása
Packaging and Forklift
Side-by-side Team Member Packaging (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2017, december 12.
We did a lot of packaging and driving forklifts. That job was fast past the only problem is they didn't pay enough and there was no where to grow or get promotions.
Experience
Didnt pay enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun Community Rotation experience!
Weslaco Walgreens Student Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weslaco, TX2017, december 12.
I learned a lot in my short 172 hour rotation time. I wish that I could continue, but I had reached the end of my rotation hours.

I will definitely apply as soon as an opening is available.
Pro érvek
Great staff and a friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Can get a little hectic during rush hours
Typical day job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2017, december 12.
Typical part time job for students. Did not really expect much from the job due to the fact that it was only temporary. Walgreens is really flexible with everyone schedule.
Work Day
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, december 12.
Day usually goes by fast, always having something to do and very productive.The management is pretty decent, usually very easy going good at giving directions.
productive
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austell, GA2017, december 12.
working at this company set all employees to career path, i like their continues training programs which keep you up to date with current changes in the healthcare field.
career path
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed but wasn't my interest
Poughkeepsie - Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2017, december 12.
I just was not interested in the retail field and would rather do something more on my feet, as I enjoy fitness, wellness, and the restaurant industry as well.
flexible work schedule
not much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
kinda mad they making me do these reviews
Cashier/Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 12.
Its freaking walgreens. I worked here when i was fresh outta high school i think. It was a nice location, my boss was a fair guy and my supervisors were cool as well. All in all it was a great experience.
Poor Management
Shift Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2017, december 12.
Ther Store managers and higher positions do not care about employees of their work life balance if it requires them to do a little extra work. They treat employees unfairly and make them feel unimportant.
Disapointment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
I'm not trying to talk bad about this company but the experience that I have had honestly isn't good. I wasn't trained properly to be a pharmacy tech and they weren't even paying me what I was promised. I had relocated from California to Chicago and the min wage is different. They were paying me California min wage, and since I was a tech not a cashier the pay is suppose to be higher as well. Mine was not though.
Working for Walgreens in California was actually pretty good but Chicago it has been nothing but a nightmare. But I left Walgreens for personal reason's and a family matter.
Discounts
Underpaid, not properly trained (Pharmacy Tech), Rude, Over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens is a great place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2017, december 12.
I loved working at Walgreens. I learned so much in the short time I was there. The management was great they were always so helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was always fast paced.
we picked our breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pharmacy Tech
Certified Senior Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, december 12.
Loved the job. Worked with patients and pharmacist. Entered prescriptions into computer and worked with Insurance discrepancies. Filled the prescriptions with the right medication & labeled bottles. When a problem with the insurance arises, call the insurance company to get the problem fixed. Assist the pharmacist in any situation they need. Most enjoyable part of the job was my hours, the hardest part of my job was learning all the insurances & their policies.
Great break times & shifts
Working with the insurances
Not long term
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
I just want to apply not review, do waste your time if u like being happy and free. Customer are crazy and Walgreens systems are outdated and fossils.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
no the place to lay down roots.
Customer Service/Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 12.
no don't do it reconsider. more about making pockets happy and healthy rather than making customers and employees happy and healthy. No value on employee satisfaction in regards to scheduling.
Stagnating business
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2017, december 12.
Walgreens has a business model that revolved around explosive expansion until the recession hit. Now there is little room for advancement and it will only get worse as margins get slimmer in the pharmacy business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, gives new learning experiences
sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 11.
Walgreens was a great retail experience to work at. I enjoyed every moment of it. I love talking to people & Walgreens gave me a perfect experience for that. I also learned importance of costumer service.
Discounts
Short breaks
Walgreens is NOT Job Work/Life Balance frendly
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017, december 11.
If you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees than Walgreens is for you! As a store manger, upper management did not care about your work/life balance. I was told many time to separate my team members from the company. They politely called it "Addition through Subtraction". This was their way to fire who they didn't like! Walgreens only cares about the $$$. I did enjoy many of my employees, but that was it!
This job is a joke
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, december 11.
Management will not take you seriously. They don't pay well. Everything is a joke. You don't get paid days off or sick time. They don't care about their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
It's not the worst
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 11.
Not great, not horrible. If your coworkers are cool, you'll be fine. My manager was great about scheduling and helping you out. It can definitely be stressful though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful Pharmacy Management.
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2017, december 11.
A typical work day can be sort of hectic, the manager of the pharmacy and the staff pharmacist are wonderful people, always help, and wouldn't ask you to do anything they wouldn't do! The hardest part of the job is dealing with costumers on a daily basis who want to drop everything you're doing to appease them. The most enjoyable part fellow co workers who help you out, and are just all around good people.
15% discount off most items, 25% off store brand items, good insurance
Kontra érvek
Small staff, not a lot of back up when busy, or sick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO 641102017, december 11.
Location was not that safe. Some of the customers were nice, a lot of them were snotty. Mangers didn’t always do their job, I felt like I was doing their job at times.
Can leave for lunch