Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 978 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do not recommend this job
Assist customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Ridge, NY2018, július 13.
At first Walgreens is a great place to work everyone presents themselves as caring and have your best interest but after a while you'll notice everyone isn't as nice, theres no point in working there
4/5 Stars
Part-Time Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO2018, július 13.
Job Work/Life Balance: An adult looking for a good work/life balance will find it at Walgreens, however, scheduling can be difficult for students.
Compensation/Benefits: Little benefits for part-time workers, decent discount.
Job Security/Advancement: Little room for advancement, great job security.
Management: Management truly wants to know how to make the job better for employees and listens to them.
it was ok.
Pharmacist Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, július 13.
I enjoyed working, but it was very hard dealing with patients. They were very demanding and unreasonable. The company does not have policies in place to protect the workers against aggressive customers.
Bad quality!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Draper, UT2018, július 13.
I did not like working there because they gave you such a hard time when you were trying to learn new skills! I hated working there because I didn’t feel welcomed there!
Lunches and discounts
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Pharmacy Intern (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Conover, NC2018, július 13.
Working at this company

I believe

I learned multitudes about

A typical day at work included but was not limited to

There were different levels of the management team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was very productive
Staff Pharmacist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eureka, MO2018, július 13.
I really enjoyed working there as a Pharmacist specially answering patients questions and being busy with reviewing, checking for interactions and dispensing medications.
Great part time work
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE & PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tinley Park, IL2018, július 13.
Work/Life balance was is great. It allowed me to go to attend school, study, and take exams to earn my Phlebotomy certification. Fellow team members are great to work with and are like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once Great Company. Now headed in the wrong direction.
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, július 13.
Senior leadership has made some poor decisions, in the past two years, regarding how the company should grow. Wall Street reflects this.
I have really enjoyed my overall experience with Walgreens. It is just a shame that the culture has deteriorated to its current level.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always fun but hard working
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas City, KS2018, július 13.
While working at Walgreen's I have had the opportunity to be in a work environment that was fun but still hard working. A normal work day is when I get to work my boss greets me and leaves ten minutes after, I count the drawers, usually go back and help the Pharmacy till they close then I work on whatever my boss has put on my list for the rest of the night. I have learned a lot from working there. I have learned people skills, helping and learning what someones problems are and learned how to really listen, but also learned to have a lot of patience with people! The hardest part of my job is probably working in the Pharmacy it is so fast speed back there and I have worked there for 3 years and sometimes still get lost backed there. My most enjoyable part of my job is showing up and seeing mu boss always in a good mood and it really puts me in a good mood for the rest of the night! I love my job but dogs are my passion and I am looking forward to starting something new!
Pro érvek
Pros are it is a easy work place that we have alot of fun at.
good culture
Pharmacy intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lodi, NJ2018, július 13.
haven't worked there for years but i had good memories of being employed there. wouldn't have left but relocated and there were no spots for me during that time
Hate IT
Senior Beauty Adviser (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, július 13.
If you want to stuck in an entry position making 10 cent raise once a year, this is the job for you. They don't care about the little people. I served this company for 6 years. I quit because after all my raises I only got paid 8,99
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place, nice people.
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fall River, MA2018, július 13.
I have worked for Walgreens for the last two years, the people who work there made an impact on my life. while the work day can be difficult we always leave the day with a smile and have our laughs throughout the day. management at my store is very easy to talk to and understand if i have any issues. the hardest part of my job is the costumers, it can be very difficult to deal with especially with the merger that has recently happened and lack of hours and workers can disturb work flow.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long hours, always working Saturdays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and busy work place
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO2018, július 13.
a typical day at work would be clock in greet who ever is at the counter assist a customer with processing prescription when i working in pharmacy. When i worked in front i organized the stock room,placed items that were over stock neatly in the stock room, filled the shelf's with what ever items was needed, assist customers at check out .
Hardest part of the job who have to be dealing with different personalities
free lunch
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ludington, MI2018, július 13.
I really liked working for Walgreens and might apply again but I didn't like being stuck on the night shifts. I couldn't see my children. I had to stop working there even though I loved it, the people, staff due to not seeingy kids.
Happy positive environment.
Night shifts
Great
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Channelview, TX2018, július 12.
I loved working here the management was great and so was the staff. Fast pace environment. The costumers were great had a lot of regulars. My favorite job.
High stress environment!
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Hampshire2018, július 12.
There was often not enough employees available and working at all times. We were not compensated appropriately for the job. There is a huge gap between technician and pharmacist pay scale. I’m not saying they should be close but, a senior certified tech working with a company for many many years should be making more than $20000.00 for a 10 year employee. That is poverty level when you have children and you work so hard. Its just not fair. I feel $34000.00 would be more appropriate.
Coworkers
Pay scale
it was okay
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, július 12.
It was okay, compensation wasn't to great, gave you some good experience in the pharmaceutical department, and the photography department. Management is okay at best. good entry job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the part time work
CPhT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, július 12.
I didn’t enjoy having to drive so far to work.
The people were friendly to work with
The hours were cut on a regular basis which was difficult for me.
Stressful and fast paced
Sales/Senior Beauty Advisor Cosmetics (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH 450132018, július 12.
Walgreens was very fast paces. They also changed managers and some were nice and some were not. The job was very hard at times when you would have to stand on your feet for hours.
Stressful
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 12.
Shift Lead/Assistant Manager/ Store Manager positions are extremely stressful. Labor Hours are continually cut and standards must be maintained with less help. Way too many responsibilities and tasks for the help provided. Middle/upper management have little/no respect or empathy for frontline team members at store level and foster an environment that provides very little positive feedback or support. Basically, suck it up and get it done. Other than that.... store manager salary is pretty good, benefits and insurance are great and 401k matches 1-1.
Environment/Middle Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van