Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 856 értékelés megmutatása
Disapointment
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
I'm not trying to talk bad about this company but the experience that I have had honestly isn't good. I wasn't trained properly to be a pharmacy tech and they weren't even paying me what I was promised. I had relocated from California to Chicago and the min wage is different. They were paying me California min wage, and since I was a tech not a cashier the pay is suppose to be higher as well. Mine was not though.
Working for Walgreens in California was actually pretty good but Chicago it has been nothing but a nightmare. But I left Walgreens for personal reason's and a family matter.
Discounts
Underpaid, not properly trained (Pharmacy Tech), Rude, Over worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens is a great place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2017, december 12.
I loved working at Walgreens. I learned so much in the short time I was there. The management was great they were always so helpful and supportive. The hardest part of the job was leaving. the most enjoyable part of the job was that it was always fast paced.
we picked our breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Pharmacy Tech
Certified Senior Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2017, december 12.
Loved the job. Worked with patients and pharmacist. Entered prescriptions into computer and worked with Insurance discrepancies. Filled the prescriptions with the right medication & labeled bottles. When a problem with the insurance arises, call the insurance company to get the problem fixed. Assist the pharmacist in any situation they need. Most enjoyable part of the job was my hours, the hardest part of my job was learning all the insurances & their policies.
Great break times & shifts
Working with the insurances
Not long term
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
I just want to apply not review, do waste your time if u like being happy and free. Customer are crazy and Walgreens systems are outdated and fossils.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
no the place to lay down roots.
Customer Service/Retail (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 12.
no don't do it reconsider. more about making pockets happy and healthy rather than making customers and employees happy and healthy. No value on employee satisfaction in regards to scheduling.
Stagnating business
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2017, december 12.
Walgreens has a business model that revolved around explosive expansion until the recession hit. Now there is little room for advancement and it will only get worse as margins get slimmer in the pharmacy business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, gives new learning experiences
sales representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 11.
Walgreens was a great retail experience to work at. I enjoyed every moment of it. I love talking to people & Walgreens gave me a perfect experience for that. I also learned importance of costumer service.
Discounts
Short breaks
Walgreens is NOT Job Work/Life Balance frendly
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017, december 11.
If you want to work for a company that does not care about it's employees than Walgreens is for you! As a store manger, upper management did not care about your work/life balance. I was told many time to separate my team members from the company. They politely called it "Addition through Subtraction". This was their way to fire who they didn't like! Walgreens only cares about the $$$. I did enjoy many of my employees, but that was it!
This job is a joke
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2017, december 11.
Management will not take you seriously. They don't pay well. Everything is a joke. You don't get paid days off or sick time. They don't care about their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It's not the worst
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 11.
Not great, not horrible. If your coworkers are cool, you'll be fine. My manager was great about scheduling and helping you out. It can definitely be stressful though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Wonderful Pharmacy Management.
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaufort, SC2017, december 11.
A typical work day can be sort of hectic, the manager of the pharmacy and the staff pharmacist are wonderful people, always help, and wouldn't ask you to do anything they wouldn't do! The hardest part of the job is dealing with costumers on a daily basis who want to drop everything you're doing to appease them. The most enjoyable part fellow co workers who help you out, and are just all around good people.
15% discount off most items, 25% off store brand items, good insurance
Kontra érvek
Small staff, not a lot of back up when busy, or sick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO 641102017, december 11.
Location was not that safe. Some of the customers were nice, a lot of them were snotty. Mangers didn’t always do their job, I felt like I was doing their job at times.
Can leave for lunch
Managers sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Ok place to work
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
It’s an ok place to work. Very fast pace. They worked with my family life and days I needed off. They expect you to work a ton of holidays. Part time highschool kids seem to never get in trouble.
lhigh volume retail
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Crosse, WI2017, december 11.
working for walgreens was a gross disappointment. no measure of excellence, no role model in management to develope high expectations. management has no management skills, strictkly high paid stockers, the store was in constant chaos.
great customers
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start in the work force.
Customer Service Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 11.
Walgreens has been a good experience for me. Hands down my best job. The management works with you and they make sure work gets done. Job opportunities never seem too "distant" at Walgreens as I have seen fellow coworkers get promoted. If I've ever had an issue or request, I'd take it to management and they'd show interest in helping me complete my goals.
Free 15 minute break, PTO
Walgreens Review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
Working at Walgreens was a fast-paced environment, standing long hours, minimum pay, nice management and some co-workers were bossy. Descent discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and enjoyable customer service focused work
PHARMACY MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 11.
Fast paced and enjoyable customer service focused work. Always opportunities to learn something new. Presented with new challenges almost daily. Physically demanding as days can be long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not worked for Walgreens in alittle over two yrs.
Store Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2017, december 11.
Walgreens wasn't a terrible place to work. I think its nice if you are in school or willing to wait for an opening to move up with the company. The pay wasn't the greatest especially for what i was doing. The hours were flexible. however working holidays was difficult.
vacation. 401k
schedule.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 11.
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace , different skill, learning about cultures and different customer service
beauty advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 10.
Working at walgreens Taught me many things.Top me excellent customer service , how to multitask keep a balance when work pace speeds up. It also tought me that team work anything can be achieved. To never give up even if confused always ask, better to ask and do better , then stay quiet and keep doing it wrong.
Team Work