Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

25 346 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 347 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Forgetting loyal employees
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 11.
I've been with the company for 3 years and it seems that they don't value loyal employees when all the new hires come in making more money than you and you're training all of them.
None besides some coworkers
Kontra érvek
Random schedule, high demand for flu shots, no weekends, work all holidays, do not appreciate loyal workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place for a first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 11.
Walgreens is a great place for a first job, but not to be made into a career or a long term working place. Over worked for what the pay was. The hours and overtime weren’t well maintained example of you stayed a couple of minutes after a shift to help a customer or help a manager. The next working day you had to leave those many minutes before you shift original time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management made it easy, the people that work there made it difficult, especially people with seniority
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, október 11.
Good place to make money if you like long hours, but stressful working with dishonest co-workers. When I started 8 years ago, it was fine, but stressful situations would come up with co-workers not allowing you to perform your duties because they wanted to steal your production. Good company, they would have cook outs for us and stuff, but towards the end no one like the food because it was cold. Again co-workers would ruin it for everyone else by complaining about everything.
Good overtime
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Stress on making production
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to move up in the company when corporate gives you unreachable goals.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheat Ridge, CO2018, október 11.
If the store manager of whatever Walgreens ur applying to likes you, you'll go far, if not forget about it. Managers don't treat you fair, and can hardly move up without knowing someone or getting really good numbers on ur review.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Loved the challenge
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2018, október 11.
No matter what the day brought there was something always to do. One day I would be in photo or cosmetics, receiving truck, doing inventory, on a register.
Variety in customer service
Kontra érvek
Long drive to the store I worked at
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Compañia muy buena
Cajera y servicio al cliente (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santurce, PR2018, október 11.
Perfecta un lugar bueno
Más oportunidades de crecimiento a los empleados
Seguro medico
Ninguno
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Attitude from corporate to employee
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, október 11.
The corporation is there to exploit their employees and offer no way to advance unless you stab people in the back. Corporate chance the titles of some position so they could pay less for the same work and then told the rest if they did not agree to the change that they would be fired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
productive workplace
Senior Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 11.
Everyday I typically dispense and label prescriptions. I ring out patients and recommend consultation by the pharmacist. I bill third party insurance. I delivery medication to patients in and outside of the hospital.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management knows how to take care of their employees
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cerrito, CA 945302018, október 11.
The Management treat their employees as their primary asset. They know how to cultivate a healthy work/life balance and provides security for their employees.
Good management
Low hourly rate
love it
Stock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seaside, CA2018, október 11.
walgreens is a very good place to work for a first job there very hands on they care bout whats happening to you on the out side of work the mangement is great very good at comunicating and helping very professially
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
An OK First Job
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2018, október 11.
Walgreens was my first job and they were able to offer me good pay with decently flexible scheduling. I wish I would have had more freedom with the number of hours I could have worked, as Walgreens prefers an 8-hour shift, and I would have been able to work more if I could have done 4-hour shifts. I also wish there would have been more done to make work more comfortable (ie better break room, seats at registers or at least pads to stand on).
Employee discount
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work efficiently with other team members.
Certified Pharmacy Technician II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, október 11.
Walgreens was a great place to work. Great hours, great environment, but horrible at meeting employees needs. Management needs to be changed. My store manager refused to let me get a transfer to another state. I was really disappointed.
Pro érvek
Walgreens was a great place to work. Great hours, great environment, but horrible at meeting employees needs.Vacation benefits were awesome
Kontra érvek
The pay rate was not equal to the national rate of pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Summer time job
COURTESY CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covina, CA2018, október 11.
It was a summer job and it was very relaxed and my managers were helpful in it being my first job. I learned a lot from it being my first job and would recommend it as a good first job for anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work ambiance
Restocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower, CA2018, október 11.
I really enjoyed working with my co-workers they taught me well on how to get the job done, they made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. I really enjoyed learning with them.
Flexible
Terrible work environment
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairbanks, AK2018, október 10.
Management is rude and mean, there is no such thing as excused absence even for ER visit or hospitalization. Harassment is swept under the rug. And new hires are thrown out on the floor with no training.
discount, and benefits?
work environment, OSHA violations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
entry level
Cashier/Pharmacy Technician Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aubrey, TX2018, október 10.
I understand you guys need data but you really need to include and opt out option. We don't all want to take trips down memory lane or else would be on here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greedy corporation, does not care about employees
Pharmacy Technician, PTCB Certified (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 10.
I have learned a lot during the almost 5 years at this company, but every year this company goes further down the drain. Does not have good management. Management acts like they own company. Do not want to promote or compensate employees, so in return good employees leave the company. No incentive to stay. Gets greedier every year. Cuts budget and hours for employees, yet wants employees to do more work with less hours and time to finish. Focuses too much on measures, instead of patient care. Overall not a good company to work for. Not worth someones time and effort. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for they just need to pay a little more money
General Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL 328092018, október 10.
Very excellent company to work for but they need to pay a little bit more money from upper management to supervisors to group supervisors are very outgoing makes sure you play it by the books very knowledgeable as to the operations and willing to take the time out to train you right to become successful and get the best out of you
Get gifts card every 3 month $50
20 minutes for break not enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Management plays favorites.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MI2018, október 10.
Management played favorites. If they want to get rid of you, they accuse you of doing something or not doing something so they don't have to give you unemployment after working for them for almost 10 years.
Pro érvek
Helping customers. Having potlucks on holidays.
Poor Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
i love this place
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maricopa County, AZ2018, október 10.
this place was amazing it was one of the best occupations i had it allowed me to grow as a person and a worker i would refer working here to friends and family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van