Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 068 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Coworkers make it
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, május 23.
Standard, boring retail experience. Just come in hoping that you have some fun coworkers and managers to get you through the day with as little pain as possible.
Fair and good
SR.QA Tester (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 23.
working with Walgreens was good and fair as i work remotely most of the time .i dont have much contact with the colleagues .But working with them is competitive
Walgreens life
SFL (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, május 23.
I feel it all depends on the store that you work at. My store we were a family and we knew that. We have a very positive store and everyone tried to help everyone out whenever possible. Some stores can be a little stressful, when you have a high theft store or no team work. Sometimes it can be fun and sometimes its just a work work work kinda day. At the end of the day you know you did a good job and you can go home happy and stress free.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Bad News
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 22.
Can be better to much drama the managers are very messy they let people get away with stealing they cut your hours on Kronos mAke the other people do all the work managers sit in the office all day in eat in gossip use there phone cuss out customers in get away with everything now if that was and team member they would’ve gotten wrote up or fired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable, yet investing in major changes
Senior Manager Finance, Retail Transformation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, május 22.
In my eleven year tenure, Walgreens has shifted from its single focus of opening stores to becoming a dynamic incubator of retail concepts and deploying them across 10,000 stores. To do well here, one must be thorough in thinking and planning and persistent in execution. The scale is large, and so are the risks and rewards.
On-site gym at headquarters
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay work enviroment.
Beauty Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2018, május 22.
I didn't like working at walgreens because there was this one time I called out sick with the flu and the fever and when I returned to work the managers were talking about me being out sick (HUGE HIPPA VIOLATION) and they said my mommy should've just of have me ibuprofen and sent me to work that day. May I mention it was an 103 fever and when I returned I my mouth was still covered in fever blisters and I was still extremely sick.
Productive and family oriented
Reimbursement Specialist level II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, május 22.
A great place to work with high cultural standards. Management is always giving you input on your progress. A place with a diverse ethnicity. Overall a good place to work.
been there too long
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2018, május 22.
need a change of scenery, walgreens changes things every week
they dont let you do your job properly they take all your time away from helping customers
Ugh the worst
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, május 22.
As the company has expended throughout the years, they have continued to treat employs worse and worse every year. Taking away positions, making pay cuts to all departments, demoting any higher paying position and letting go of any employee that has worked with the company a long time and who makes more then new hires.
it's a job
Kontra érvek
poor pay, horrible hours, have to work on major holidays, no hope of promotion
I enjoyed working at Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2018, május 22.
The only reason for leaving Walgreens was leaving for school in the fall. I overall enjoyed working for Walgreens. They worked with my school schedule extremely well.
Good managers and co-workers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, május 22.
Managers were alway very engaging and helpful, and overall fun to be around. Was very surprising to see how quickly everything movies, i.e seasonal products.
productive workplace
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boutte, LA2018, május 22.
You are able to learn a lot while working here. To me I learned a lot hands on. There's a lot of opportunity for you to train for various things/positions.
warehoouse
Administrative Assistant/Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland, CA2018, május 22.
fast pace busy warehouse continuous standing must lift at least 25 pounds picking restocking receiving shipping must pick items accurate and keep a clean environment must work as a team player must follow direction and work efficient to provide best service for our customers
Loved my Job
Distribution Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, CT2018, május 22.
I started at the Windsor Ct Distribution Sept. 08 and enjoyed working there for the 9 1/2 years I was there. The only thing that I would have like is if they had a Distribution location in Tucson Arizona. because that's where I live now.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got along great with my co-workers, they are great people.
Graveyard Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2018, május 22.
Since I worked the graveyard shift I only got to work with a couple other people but they were great people regardless. My managers were very understanding about my situation.
Not bad
Family Nurse Practitioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 22.
Not a secure company, lower pay, very rigid protocols, big micromanaging management, work alone, good schedules, professionals treated like children, locations not everywhere
work alone, good schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good place to work.
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, május 22.
Stable yet flexible hours. Competitive pay. Good management team. Friendly staff. Good learning environment for personal and professional growth. Never have the same day twice.
great customer service
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, május 22.
Working at Walgreens heloed me learn how to work well with a team of associates and serve customers at the point of sale as well as on the sales floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't love their employees
Pharmacy technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, IL2018, május 22.
Pharmacy technicians are under paid. Walgreens does not focus about their employees which does not motivate employees to give the best service. Its always busy because understaff, since new hires don't like it and quit right away.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair place to work, you get what you put in.
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2018, május 22.
Walgreens was a decent place to work. They provide paid training and a structured work environment. There can be drama, but it tends to dissipate with proper damage control.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van