Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 041 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 16.
Working at Walgreens has been a honor. It was very fun for it to be my first job interacting with hundreds of different people everyday. Working long hours , standing on my feet and being held accountable and responsible to handle tasks.
Discount, breaks, nice managers
No free lunch
Walgreens
Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, február 16.
Walgreens prides itself on helping the community. My department does a lot to keep the employees engaged. There are a lot of Employee Engagement events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not care for its employee's
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gloversville, NY2018, február 15.
it is my personal experience that Walgreens does not care for its staff as much as they let on. Customers are frequently allowed to verbally abuse and harass the staff without management standing up for them. The stores, especially in small town settings are plagued by Gossipers and Favoritism. Advancement is not performance based as per company policy, but based on whether or not your immediate supervisor is your best friend. It is not a professional work environment and those who attempt to think for themselves instead of buddying up with the managers are often treated as though they are not members of the team and subject to frequent and, often times, unfounded disciplinary actions.
Kontra érvek
Stressful, hostile work environment, lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with competitive pay.
Pharmacy Technician in Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridge City, TX2018, február 15.
Enjoyable work place with good pay and good management. Offers paid time off and works with your schedule extremely well. Store manager is very good and trains you in everything.
Discount on products.
Short lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay for all the work excepted hardly ever two days off in a row
Customer Service Assoiciate (Volt alkalmazott) –  FL2018, február 15.
I don't hate this job but it is no longer enjoyable the company is making a lot of changes and not all for the good it seems. There are never enough hired employees to keep up with the jobs that need to be done and lots of employees calling out. Pay is the worst for all the work that is required of us. Very rarely do you get 2 days off in a row.
low pay
A good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warrenton, OR2018, február 15.
I managed up to 20 employees, between the front of the store and the pharmacy. Handle customer issues and employee issues. Weekly inventory, daily cash management.
Internship
Pharmacy Technician Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, február 15.
I enjoyed the pharmacy team and work so much and wished they had a place for me after my internship but the company was not hiring. The management was great and the scheduling was perfect too.
Good place to work for.
Splitcase Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jupiter, FL2018, február 15.
Productive long hours of work but fun with a few pool tables. Three twenty minute paid breaks for ten hours of work, overtime work is always available
Productive, profession yet relaxed
Photo Specialist and customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2018, február 15.
My Experience with Walgreen's has been both Wonderful and not so wonderful. Walgreen's is great company, but the lack of advancements within the company is what makes me want to branch out into other career opportunities.
Employee discounts
lack of advancement
I got to work in makeup
Cosmetician / Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, február 15.
I worked as a cosmetician and mainly handled all of the make up area. It was just a job until I found something better. I did enjoy working there but the hours were ruff and you were expected to work every holiday cause they did not close for any holiday. With two very small children I could not work at this job long because they simply did not understand. It would be a great job for someone that is single or a teenager that doesn't want to work in fast food.
Very fast paced
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simsbury, CT2018, február 15.
You'll need a good pair of shoes because you're on your feet the whole time. New balance is a pretty good shoe. The good thing about that is that the time goes by pretty fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience for someone who might have a desirable future medicine and costumer service
STOCKER/BAEUTY ENTHUSIAST/CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, február 15.
Working at Walgreen's was a uplifting experience that could help almost anyone figure out what they want to do with their lives. Walgreen's gives you different options, stations and task to do almost each day you work there. ex. Cashier, Stocking, Photo department, Cosmetic department and Pharmacy.
Discounts, Team work, non discriminating
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice entry pharmacy tech start
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, február 15.
It was okay, however, at the time the pay was not the best I had to seek other source of income. I appreciate the opportunity to start as an entry level pharmacy tech.
started as a CPhT
Kontra érvek
pay was that great as the time of employment
I liked working for Walgreen’s Pharmacy
Customer Care Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, február 15.
I liked working for Walgreen’s Pharmacy, because it gave me the opportunity to learn and experience new adventures with inn the pharmacy industry. it was a great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of down time and serious customer service
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, február 15.
My role as a Beauty consultant was to maximize sales and create brand awareness no matter the budget. Honestly I felt this position had nothing to do with beauty artistry or anything and a lot of girls go into this job thinking so... it’s actually ONLY customer service. No tasking. Another thing is not a lot of ppl think “oh I’m gonna go get a makeover at Walgreens!” so don’t expect too much. This position is strictly to provide customers 100% your services even though the description says makeovers and all. Most of the time it’s super slow and most managers will have you do task anyway, but it’s not your job description.
No tasking
Kontra érvek
Not for ppl looking to further their beauty artistry
Busy, Busy and Busier
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MN2018, február 14.
If you like fast paced and problem solving along with helping patients, then this is for you. Paid breaks, and benefits for full time employees. Improve pay and you may get more staffing.
Pro érvek
Paid breaks, flexible work schedule, amazing pharmacy team
Kontra érvek
Low hourly wage for the amount of work, understaffed
Good Company
Assistant Store Manager/Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, február 14.
Nice work place, good managers, quick pharmacy checkout, clean, good products, good customer service, nice products, good prices, reasonable prices, good seasonal aisle
Atmosphere, co-workers, discount
no overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very difficult location to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 14.
I felt unsafe in my work environment. There was no security and management seemed unpassed by my safety concerns and requests. I was always uneasy about getting to and from work safely
Friendly place
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roy, UT2018, február 14.
Walgreen is super friendly and very organize as well. Pharmacy tech have nice way to balance work between all area. They are good team players and help out. Even pharmacist Manager was very nice to help me out on my PTCB test
Fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Chester, OH2018, február 14.
My typical work day was just to serve customers. when i didn't have the customers i was stocking. Loved meeting new people everyday. It was very comfortable place to work everyone was great.

Átfogó minősítés