Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

25 816 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 817 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bit off more than they could chew
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Utica, NY2018, november 14.
The company used to be great to work for until they purchased nearly 2000 RiteAid stores. They are in over their heads and are treating employees terrible to ensure the RiteAid employees stay. They have ridiculous expectations of even the minimum wage cashiers. They cut budgets by at least 40 hours a week and expect the underpaid employees to work even harder. The district staff is clueless as to how much hard work goes into the stores every day. They are going to lose a lot of great people.
Good for development
Pharmacy Scheduling Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, november 14.
If you don’t have a degree, but want to make good money, this is the place to be. Walgreens offers a lot of opportunities in growth and development. If you work hard, you move up quickly.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Budget cuts all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gave me opportunity to grow.
Lead Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2018, november 13.
I worked for Walgreen for many years. Their incentives where fair. I received many opportunities for growth and developing my skills.
I was a lead beauty advisor and dealt with goals and worked one on one with store, regional and corporate expectations.
Commission
A great place to wotk
Senior Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Saint Louis, IL2018, november 13.
A typical work day busy
We have an excellent management team
The hardest part of the job standing all day
The most enjoyable part of job we all get along
flexibilty
no overtime
It okaaayyyy
Service Clerk, Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Albans, NY 114122018, november 13.
It’s a job that mainly depends on who you work with and the neighborhood you work in. If those to aspects suck the whole experience is gonna be terrible.
Cashier/ Shift Lead
Cashier/Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, november 13.
Worked for this company for 18 yrs. Seen so many changes and people came and gone but I stayed loyal to this company Evan when Ive slowly seen this company moral and values starting to decline .as a shift lead I thought I could make a difference being fair and compassion to my co-workers but in reality everyone stabs everyone in the back and never get a chance well done or Pat on the back .Soon as I stepped down after 8 yrs of being shift lead got so burned out lost so much family time .I went back to being a cashier and they decided to slowly cut my hrs to 15 hrs a week at that point after 18 yrs I was crushed realizing your not valuable to then anymore they toss you to the side wanting to frustrated you so bad their hoping you just quit . eventually you do cause you realize your more valuable than how they treat you.walgreens is just about greed we do all the hard work ,make sacrifices ,stressed out we become robots to them and we're not human being anymore .
Meet nice customers
Kontra érvek
Company loosing their humanity.
Average work day
SSR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, november 13.
Get the ticketing system and see what needs to be done on a daily basis, somedays would be a printer issue, Desktop, Monitor, PC, Kiosk, servers. Management usually was good, if I had a problem I never had an issue getting an answer on any issue I had, Hardest part of the job would be the driving, any giving week i would drive 1200 miles. Most enjoyable part of my job was the people.
Pro érvek
Discount at walgrreens stores, satisfaction of completeing the job
Distance between each location
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's ok for a temporary job
Customer Service Representative / Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sunrise, FL2018, november 13.
A typical day involves you taking care of customers, stocking merchandise, and checking inventory.

This is my first job, so I learned a lot about customer service and how a retail job operates.

My coworkers are friendly, but corporate demands results and complete loyalty for not much incentive.

The hardest parts are the managers. Most of them are complete hypocrites. They'll tell you not to break policy; but as soon as they get the chance, they will, just to save themselves the headache.

The most enjoyable part is helping a customer. I've often see people come in with a complaint, but they usually leave with a smile, once I've solved the problem for them.
Pro érvek
Friendly work environment, decent benefits, and good experience for a first job
Kontra érvek
Management is hypocritical, the pay is the bare minimum, and you have to work on holidays
Company changed
Head Photo Specialist and Pharmacy Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, november 13.
At first when i started it was a family oruented co.pany but as the years went by it started to change alot. When my position ended it wasnt imeven worth me trying ti stick around. At this point the wanted to just hire new young kids that were basically there for a check. They cared about their employees before but dont anymore.
Horrible Place to Work
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2018, november 13.
Do not work here, The managers get away with anything they want, which can include degrading you based on any status, marital, career, opinions, etc. While working here, I overheard a manager say that they like to employ students because they are less likely to leave. While this may be true, it created problems because some staff were immature and vengeful. Often blaming an employee for something they did not do. This goes beyond the clerks, this is in the upper management as well. Something that was enjoyable about this job was the communication shown was some of the best in the industry, the training received is still useful in other positions at other companies, and the customer service skills developed actually helped me nail my interview at my next job.
Pro érvek
Discounts on merchandise, commission for selective selling, employee recognition, and team work incentives, as well as community building
Kontra érvek
Bad management, pay was minimal for expectations
Great Company and a Great place to work
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sierra Vista, AZ 856352018, november 13.
It's a job where if you take care of the people who take care of the customers you can be successful. As a Manager you can build a team and surround yourself with a team that can help you be successful and attain all of your goals.
Pro érvek
Get out what you put into it.
Kontra érvek
Didn't value tenure as much as it should
Don't get hurt at work
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broken Arrow, OK2018, november 13.
I had a very serious injury at work but Walgreens accepted responsibility until they realized how serious it was then I needed to get a lawyer involved. Do not get hurt at work and you will be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pharmacy was it's own little family.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2018, november 13.
They worked with you on scheduling as much as they could with the business needs. They showed appreciation for hard work and recognized all milestones.
Pro érvek
Caring boss that was always there for you.
Health insurance policy
Great Culture
Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, november 13.
I loved working at Walgreen's DC/RFC In Nazareth Pennsylvanian. What a great company to work for. The team members are outstanding and like family. Just great all around culture.
Every thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
they dont care about their employees
Shift Lead Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, november 13.
they don't give stores enough budget to distribute to all team members. team members that use to get 40 hours per week are now down to 24 hours (3 days) a week. which leaves one team member doing the job of 3 team members and on top of that, get chewed out for not completing tasks.
Dealing with customers
Photo Specialist and Customer Sales Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seneca, SC2018, november 13.
One of my other joys in the workplace is dealing with customers in this industry and meeting new faces. I like the fact that I had the opportunity learn the mindset of how marketing is done to sell their products and how to develop film as a photospecialist.
Pro érvek
the benefits and working with people and learning the business of retail
Kontra érvek
The salary was not competitive at all
Productivity and family atmosphere
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, november 13.
it's fun working at Walgreens , family atmosphere , dealing with customer every day, enjoying helping my customer, love day to day operation challenging .
na
manager government (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, november 13.
Walgreen was a great place to work. my manager was great was good at professional development. Walgree's treated me well at the start of my career out of school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job with great people to work with.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, november 13.
8 hour work day with 2 days work from home. Great benefits and if paired with the right management team, work can be a dream. Workplace environment is very relaxed and easy going.
Cosmetic Department
performing cashier duties, product assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2018, november 13.
Helping customers find items, encouraging up coming sales items. Completing the sales transactions. Encouraging them to come again. The management was always helpful. The hardest part of the job was, relocating items that had been taken out of place. The most enjoyable part was, interacting with customers and getting to know them.
Discounts on items
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van