Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 823 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start in the work force.
Customer Service Advisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 11.
Walgreens has been a good experience for me. Hands down my best job. The management works with you and they make sure work gets done. Job opportunities never seem too "distant" at Walgreens as I have seen fellow coworkers get promoted. If I've ever had an issue or request, I'd take it to management and they'd show interest in helping me complete my goals.
Free 15 minute break, PTO
Walgreens Review
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 11.
Working at Walgreens was a fast-paced environment, standing long hours, minimum pay, nice management and some co-workers were bossy. Descent discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and enjoyable customer service focused work
PHARMACY MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 11.
Fast paced and enjoyable customer service focused work. Always opportunities to learn something new. Presented with new challenges almost daily. Physically demanding as days can be long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not worked for Walgreens in alittle over two yrs.
Store Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2017, december 11.
Walgreens wasn't a terrible place to work. I think its nice if you are in school or willing to wait for an opening to move up with the company. The pay wasn't the greatest especially for what i was doing. The hours were flexible. however working holidays was difficult.
vacation. 401k
schedule.
Okay
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 11.
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace , different skill, learning about cultures and different customer service
beauty advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2017, december 10.
Working at walgreens Taught me many things.Top me excellent customer service , how to multitask keep a balance when work pace speeds up. It also tought me that team work anything can be achieved. To never give up even if confused always ask, better to ask and do better , then stay quiet and keep doing it wrong.
Team Work
Unfair schedule, drama, unsecure
Terrible company
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 10.
Company has really gone downhill. Upper management is so greedy and treat everyone below like garbage. Expect so much with no help. Lots of favoritism and HR issues swept under the rug at District level and above.
Great store atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Upper management, DM and above, lead in a threatening manner
Munkahelyi kultúra
educational fun and you have to learn to multi task
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2017, december 10.
fast pace very busy doing around 4-5 hundred scripts per day lots of customer service tasks as far as flu shots, electronic billing, resolving customer issues
discounts, friendly staff
Kontra érvek
sometimes you dont get your breaks
shift lead
Pharmacy Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2017, december 10.
When I worked for Walgreens I was a shift lead, I would take care of everything like a manager will take care of things, I would count tills stock shelves and etc
Poor management
General Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2017, december 10.
Management is an absolute joke. Human Resources is no help at all and all senior management plays favorites. They show race favoritism and do not follow their own policies.
nice canteen
poor management and HR
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned what is customer service
Waitress (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 10.
Up close customer service with all customers.
learned to up sale
The manager knew how to keep his employees motivated
Team building was excellent
The hardest part of the job was irate customers
The most enjoyable was just coming to work
Great work environment
irate customers
Good working environment
Warehouse Associate/Machine Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Windsor, CT2017, december 10.
Walgreens provides excellent compensation and a very competitive work environment for a individual seeking to have a career with a strong company for years.
Pro érvek
pay and ability to change shift
long work days
Munkahelyi kultúra
PHARMACY TECH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stevensville, MI2017, december 10.
The company didn't care about there staff. You have to work very hard not to get any compensation. Management only care about what benefit them. This was a great company to work for. But with all the changes it has gone down hill.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay , not satisfiing enough
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2017, december 10.
Didn't experience enough to make me wanna continue my position with the company...not enough hours ,lack of promotion, there were to much goofing off/silly things going on but the customers were lovely.
N/a
Short
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens in the past year
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2017, december 9.
Ever since Walgreens has merged with boots and alliance the company has gone so downhill. The employees that work there are amazing hard working people who deserve way more than they will ever receive. The company does not provide you will the resources needed to complete a job, you work for the equivalent of 4 people and are expected to have outstanding results. You are treated like some worthless person but expect you to make them profits. Every person I have worked with in the pharmacy feels like it is slave work. I used to really love my job there and would speak so highly of the company, and now.... its nothing but such a disappointment and great sadness to lose the job I very much so loved.
daily routine
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2017, december 9.
what I learned from working at Walgreens is how to use a register.Management was alright, 2/5 managers would help us out on our task, the others would do their own things. The enjoyable moments I would have are working with my favorite coworkers, it was only about 3 people.Also having conversations with my regular customers, they make my shift go by fast. Hard part working there is dealing with rude customers, coupons, shoplifters,and bear runs.
Suckish
Akl team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamston, SC2017, december 9.
Horrible management... Long hours... Nobody came to work on Saturday... Stressful!! If there was an issue the issue would prolong before something was actually done about it. The lines were ALWAYS backed up which caused longer hour and the same not enough work to be done.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Not enough workers, horrible management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company changed a lot during my time there
Customer Service Associate/Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2017, december 9.
When I started in 2004, Walgreens was an excellent company to work for-employees had a fair workload because there were plenty of them and the pay was generous. When I left in 2017, stores were working with a skeleton crew, workloads were impossible to keep up with, and spirits were down. In 2010, 3/4 of the assistant managers lost their titles-and around $4/hr-and were demoted to "shift leaders", a new title corporate came up with for the exact same job as an assistant manager. Some of them had been with the company for more than 20 years. It was terribly unfair. Store employees had hours cut and days of truck deliveries no longer had all hands on deck.

In spite of the downward trajectory of Walgreens, I loved being there. I loved the customers, my co-workers, and the management. I've met wonderful people there.
Pro érvek
Generous employee discount, good health insurance for full time employees
Kontra érvek
Schedule changes from week to week
Previous Company
Executive Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2017, december 9.
All staff members were friendly and hard working. Opportunities for advancement were there for anyone wanting to take a bite of the apple. Job security and financial stability are embedded within the company. No worries of company buyout or selling was an issue.
Friendly work environment
NA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 9.
Walgreens is at great company, very difficult to get a schedule change they value seniority. Great stock options and benefits of your full time. Great company to work for. But you willl Be required to work every holiday as a new comer for years because of seniority of other employees
Great benefits