Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 030 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company if store was managed right
SHIFT LEAD MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alabama2018, február 16.
I loved this job with everything I was. I wanted to advance. Poor oppertunities made this impossible. I have worked for 17 stores in the US and have worked from being a cashier to working in photo and then to be a pharmacy technician. When I became a manager things were wonderful as long as the manager was on top of everything. Being treated as an equeal is key. I made the choice to expand my horizon and find a company that really cares about its employees. We are more than just a body standing in a building.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor pay scales, bad management
retail at its finest
Executive Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, február 16.
If you like and understand retial then you will like Walgreens. You work different shifts, holidays, nights and weekends and when they need you. If you understand working hard and fast it is a good job.
Pro érvek
if you do your job it's a good place to work
very demanding
Very stressful
Designated Hitter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, február 16.
Fun at times but management was horrible. Pharmacy was great. It was organized and there was no drama. There are too many people being constantly switched from store to store. This causes chaos and disagreements between new transfers and people who had been there before
12 hours days and 8 hour days at the Pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin2018, február 16.
Patients waiting- happy seen, quick to meet their needs, aim to give best professional service. Nice coworkers. customers looking for best advice and glad to meet their needs.
Professional satisfaction
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty fun work environment always busy
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2018, február 16.
Pharmacy is always busy. Technicians are grossly underpaid and unappreciated by corporate. Something has to change in that aspect, other than that, my immediate supervisor is awesome
GOOD PHARMACY MANAGER
TERRIBLE PAY
fun place to work
Location Control Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2018, február 16.
the place Is fun to work. Many up and coming technologies that help people with making better safety decisions in life. Very chill environment. Great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, február 16.
Sacrifice vs Reward ~ not worth it Very stressful environment due to work load and rude customers every now and then. Culture is awesome though. People that work there usually get along and that’s what helps the days be more bearable.
45 minute lunch+break combo
Stress outweighs compensation
N/a
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, NJ2018, február 16.
It isn't a bad job at all but it's only meant for students looking for some income on the side or someone who just wants a little bit of extra money on the side.
N/A
N/A
Interesting but stressful job
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, február 16.
I was setting up a Pharmacy Technician program at Anoka Ramsey Community College and this was a good way to get current experience as a pharmacy technician to bring back to my classes.
Good Practical Experiece
A bit stressfull
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 16.
Working at Walgreens has been a honor. It was very fun for it to be my first job interacting with hundreds of different people everyday. Working long hours , standing on my feet and being held accountable and responsible to handle tasks.
Discount, breaks, nice managers
No free lunch
Walgreens
Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, február 16.
Walgreens prides itself on helping the community. My department does a lot to keep the employees engaged. There are a lot of Employee Engagement events.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not care for its employee's
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gloversville, NY2018, február 15.
it is my personal experience that Walgreens does not care for its staff as much as they let on. Customers are frequently allowed to verbally abuse and harass the staff without management standing up for them. The stores, especially in small town settings are plagued by Gossipers and Favoritism. Advancement is not performance based as per company policy, but based on whether or not your immediate supervisor is your best friend. It is not a professional work environment and those who attempt to think for themselves instead of buddying up with the managers are often treated as though they are not members of the team and subject to frequent and, often times, unfounded disciplinary actions.
Kontra érvek
Stressful, hostile work environment, lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place with competitive pay.
Pharmacy Technician in Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bridge City, TX2018, február 15.
Enjoyable work place with good pay and good management. Offers paid time off and works with your schedule extremely well. Store manager is very good and trains you in everything.
Discount on products.
Short lunches.
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay for all the work excepted hardly ever two days off in a row
Customer Service Assoiciate (Volt alkalmazott) –  FL2018, február 15.
I don't hate this job but it is no longer enjoyable the company is making a lot of changes and not all for the good it seems. There are never enough hired employees to keep up with the jobs that need to be done and lots of employees calling out. Pay is the worst for all the work that is required of us. Very rarely do you get 2 days off in a row.
low pay
A good place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warrenton, OR2018, február 15.
I managed up to 20 employees, between the front of the store and the pharmacy. Handle customer issues and employee issues. Weekly inventory, daily cash management.
Internship
Pharmacy Technician Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2018, február 15.
I enjoyed the pharmacy team and work so much and wished they had a place for me after my internship but the company was not hiring. The management was great and the scheduling was perfect too.
Good place to work for.
Splitcase Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jupiter, FL2018, február 15.
Productive long hours of work but fun with a few pool tables. Three twenty minute paid breaks for ten hours of work, overtime work is always available
Productive, profession yet relaxed
Photo Specialist and customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winter Haven, FL2018, február 15.
My Experience with Walgreen's has been both Wonderful and not so wonderful. Walgreen's is great company, but the lack of advancements within the company is what makes me want to branch out into other career opportunities.
Employee discounts
lack of advancement
I got to work in makeup
Cosmetician / Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, február 15.
I worked as a cosmetician and mainly handled all of the make up area. It was just a job until I found something better. I did enjoy working there but the hours were ruff and you were expected to work every holiday cause they did not close for any holiday. With two very small children I could not work at this job long because they simply did not understand. It would be a great job for someone that is single or a teenager that doesn't want to work in fast food.
Very fast paced
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simsbury, CT2018, február 15.
You'll need a good pair of shoes because you're on your feet the whole time. New balance is a pretty good shoe. The good thing about that is that the time goes by pretty fast.

Átfogó minősítés