Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 779 értékelés megmutatása
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2017, december 8.
A typical day at Walgreens is me providing customer service while working as a cashier and stocking products.The enjoyable part of the job is working to satisfied customers, making sure they leave happy with my service.
fast paced environment
part time job
Hours on hours
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma2017, december 8.
In my time at walgreens, I was constantly given schedules that would be changed midweek, resulting in people not coming in. Management was all over and could never properly address one problem before jumping ship to another.
Excellent Environment
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2017, december 8.
Like any job there are always struggles which will come up, and dealing with co-workers can be troublesome. But I have found that from my experience at Walgreens, it was well worth any struggles that I had to overcome. Some work days were stressful, but ultimately not terribly difficult. I learned 4 different software systems, how to work a photo developing machine, became trained in the pharmacy, effectively worked through product as it came into the store. The store manager was very understanding, exceptionally hard working, and fair. The culture struggled at times because of some coworkers that could not let go of petty behavior, but otherwise it was strong. Coworkers for the most part got along, and almost all of them were able to work well together. The hardest part was the initial struggle of learning a new system, but that became easier the more you performed the tasks. The most enjoyable part being the ability to learn and grow as a person/employee - if you wanted to.
Pro érvek
Great opportunity to move forward in the company if you work for it, the discount was always nice
Kontra érvek
Working late on holidays even when there would be very few people that would come in, working until 2 am to complete store tags
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pharmacy technician
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Barbourville, KY2017, december 8.
Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the pharmacist. Completed and submitted clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Filling prescriptions for patients was both the best part and worst part of my days.
Flexible schedule
Upset customers
High stress & cut throat
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2017, december 8.
Working for the dark side... super high stress and lack of care for employees and their well being. Top notch benefits and decent pay. Room for advancement at most levels,
Decent pay good benefits
Super stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens was an amazing place for growth
Sales Associate (CASHIER) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 8.
My typical day at work was check out interesting customers the first 2 hours of my shift, then work the floor. (stocking, setting, customer service, etc.) Every night was a different task, but with same beginning to shift and ending to shift. It was a great place to grow. I really didn't want to leave, but outside circumstances left me no choice. I learned how to delegate my time and communicate more effectively. I learned alot of things from management as the dynamics of convenient pharmacy grocery store. I also learned what over the counter medications are best suggested for everyday allergies or your average cold. I'd say the hardest part about the job, was just the shift itself. I enjoyed working overnights, but it started taking a toll on me when I had a few errands to run. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the family environment Walgreens provided. The collaboration within the team was great.
Discounts, Flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
Picky customer's with weekly deals
Fast paced store
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, december 8.
Fast paced store, 24 hour pharmacy.
Work eight hour shifts with a half hour lunch and 15 minute break. Few required jobs, stocking the coolers, stocking shelves, trash, tagging and untagging sales, moving merchandise around store to accommodate seasons, helping customers, enrolls patrons in reward programs, tasks as deemed by managers.
Good shift
Night Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vincennes, IN2017, december 8.
I had an awesome shift being on thirds having eight days on and then six days off. It was a vacation every two weeks giving enough time to go do something.
Certified Pharmacy Tech
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 8.
A typical day at work is filling and typing prescriptions and dealing with people insurance calling insurance to get the correct information to run a prescription through. Every day you learn something new like codes to make a prescription to go through and new insurance you never seen before and how to enter them in the system. Every location has different managements like the pharmacy, store managers, I was lucky to have the best pharmacy manager and pharmacist and co-workers but store manager was a pain didn't help at all with the pharmacy. The hardest part of the job was that we didn't have enough hours so we were always short on people and we were always busy so we had angry customers in drive thru and inside the store because medications weren't ready and they waited to long but other than it great job. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers and the pharmacy manager everyday you learn something new.
co-workers, flexible schedule
lunch break, pay
nice working there
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, december 8.
Good environment nice workspace
good stuff they people were nice I did not have problem with coming to them and say what I feel are they were respectful
nice
dont communine
old systems
Senior Dedicated Insurance Specialist Pulmonary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2017, december 8.
This job atmosphere was very unfriendly after you get out of training. I was monitored when I had to use the restroom, favoritism was at its all time finest in order to move up in the company for what I got paid it did not even come close to the work that was completed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent pharmacy to work for
Pharmacist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 8.
Typical day at work includes dispensing prescriptions, customer care, MTM, immunizations, consultations.
I learned how to be a skilled pharmacist as well as a reliable coworker/employee.
High stress/high volume environment.
Kontra érvek
little to no breaks, schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Are you ready to be a glorified re-stock clerk?
SHIFT TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fuquay-Varina, NC2017, december 8.
Walgreens does not officially pay anyone to stock their shelves. The "Shift Leaders" get that honor. Doubly so if you have the unfortunate task of being a shift leader for an overnight shift. Also, Walgreens has a terrible tract record for maintaining overnight help, so the overnight supervisor or "shift lead" is not only directly responsible for ensuring the entire truck winds up on the shelf, but running the register, and making sure people don't walk out of the store with hundreds of dollars of cosmetics in their pockets.
Pro érvek
I can't think of any really
too many to list
Cool
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 8.
It was cool. I loved working on Homan and Roosevelt but when I transferred downtown that is when things went downhill. I hated working overnight. Management was very unprofessional wouldn't let me switch shifts or transfer out. Stupids! Hated them badly.
employee discount
was unhappy and depressed
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Beach, FL2017, december 8.
It is a good place to work. They provide good benefits. Your are given your task for the work day. If anything else needs immediate attention, they will kindly ask for your assistance.
Fast Paced and Convenient Shopping
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, december 8.
Walgreens is a very great place to work, the managers ive seen come through there should have managing trainer prior to managing such a great store as such.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment with poor management
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thomaston, GA2017, december 7.
Management spent most of their time fussing about work situations and on the phone in the office. Training was not done properly and when an employee made a mistake due to lack of training they were reprimanded.
Good pay, healthcare
Kontra érvek
No breaks, under-staffed, no training, no advancements
Horrible
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 7.
To stressful. Not flexible. Lack of staffing. Poor management. Horrible scheduling. Definitely wouldn’t recommend anyone to work at Walgreens.........
fun place to work at
Service clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE 681082017, december 7.
I met a lot of people and helped a lot of customers find what they needed. Learned a lot about the cashier and sales department. Also did front door sales.
Productive Workplace
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, december 7.
Really great start up job. Walgreens is always looking for ways to improve customer experiences and the teams are always taken into consideration for new initiatives. Always room for growth in those who are dependable and work hard.

Átfogó minősítés