Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

24 415 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 416 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Respectful environment
Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2018, augusztus 12.
I enjoyed the diversity of the job and customers. I enjoyed being current in today's society, both economically and culturally. I also felt like I was getting physical exercise, by just simply putting away stock on the shelves! The most difficult parts of the job, by far, was dealing with challenging customers. Understandably, some were simply very sick, however, some were simply just rude. Overall, the good by far outweighed the bad!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Employees were helpful.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2018, augusztus 12.
The employees were helpful, but sometimes the lines are so long and there is only one employee at the registers during the day. Where are the other employees? That is my only concern.
Management poor Garland 2614 Lavon store
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garland, TX2018, augusztus 11.
management goes by favoritism that will be the only way you will advance in the company by kissing up not by your great work ethic . the whole management needs to be fired and replaced with new people.
I liked the fast pace
Head Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2018, augusztus 11.
Fast paced type of working. I became good friends with my employees and I liked going to work. There is always the few things that make a job hard but I left for a different career path.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, no company appreciation.
Store Front Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 11.
Only plus....Great store manager!
Company expectation is unrealistic and unsupportive. Shift leads are required to do EVERYTHING for very little compensation, including dealing directly with theft/thieves and unsafe situations. There are no resources to help with these situations such as security, nor will anyone back you up when these things occur. You are 100% on your own. Left to be called names, degraded, and treated like garbage, or even physically attacked. No one cares. But if a "customer" decides they want to report you for ANYTHING, all of those accusations are taken at full face value. You better be ready to write statements, and defend yourself, because this company will not have your back.
Employee discounts
Lack of company support
busy
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, augusztus 11.
it can get very busy, limited staff, weak management team, unfair duties, unfair work scheduling, favoritism by manager towards associates. inconsiderate manager!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really loved the people i got to work with
Walgreens Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bricktown, NJ2018, augusztus 11.
Working at Walgreens was a great way to enhance my comfortability with various customers and with the cash register. All around great experience highly recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Potential for raises is good
Senior Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2018, augusztus 11.
Walgreens overall was a good company to work for they just ended up cutting hours and cutting employees which made it hard to function and doing all things do you needed daily with less help
Advancement
Lack of employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job but can be very stressful
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 11.
I have learned a lot at Walgreens and the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude customers. It can be very stressful but also rewarding. My manager is real nice and respectful.
Slow and frustrating
Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, augusztus 11.
While it was worth it working here, in a financial sense, there were many days that seemed to be draining and repetitive showing no progress for those just starting out all the way to those managing.
Discounts
Semi-flexible hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Underpaid and under appreciated.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, augusztus 11.
Worked here for a little over a year as a certified pharmacy technician. Since day one I experienced bullying and bias tendencies within the upper management (lead tech and pharm manager) I would highly recommend seeking employment elsewhere unless you do not like positive recognition because you will never receive it here. Schedules are always set by lead tech who gets to pick her hours (gets to have a set schedule and never has to work weekends) and then displays favoritism towards certain techs while “punishing” the others with constant closing shifts week after week after week for no valid reasoning.
Productive,
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, augusztus 11.
They wanted to work you hard without paying you. Some of the manager were really sweet and some you hated you have to work with them. If you get the right manager at the stores it would be great to work there.
My co workers
Rude and mean managers
need more teanwork
Empleado de almacén y recibo de mercancía (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Añasco, PR2018, augusztus 10.
need more teamwork and more involvement of the manager in the work environment for the better good of the company and for a better working place better relation with the employees
health insurance
lack of teamwork
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very boring place to work and the pay was awful.
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest, VA2018, augusztus 10.
Walgreens was boring and there was a lot of busy work. The pay was impossible to live on and the raises were ridiculous. I did however love working with the customers which was the one thing that made my job fun.
Pro érvek
Working with the costomers.
The pay was awful.
Pharmacy is enjoyable
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boone, NC and Piney Flats TN2018, augusztus 10.
I have only really worked in the pharmacy but I enjoy it. They taught me how to be a technician then when it was time they sent me to a class to get certified by national board. They can at time be a little difficult when a new thing is sent down from corporate but once we are able to find a balance it all usually works out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s just I’ve lost hours and I cannot survive on too little of them
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, augusztus 10.
It was great to work here in the beginning but now with no raises I cannot continue to work less hours and still be able to pay for my bills. This company doesn’t care about the little guy.
Stressful, unfair workplace
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 10.
-stressful work environment
-would not recommend
-unfair wages/gender gap bias
-poor and unfair management, not willing to work alongside employees even when busy
nope
Awful place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for part-time work
Register/Customer Care Part-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moss Bluff, LA2018, augusztus 10.
I learned a lot. I enjoyed working there. I would go back. I wish they would set schedules at least 3 weeks ahead. You can never plan anything. The working atmosphere is friendly
Discounts
Kontra érvek
You only know your hours the week before.
Its okay.
Pharmacy Technician and DH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2018, augusztus 10.
Pharmacy is usually understaffed but the pharmacist is generally good and your shifts go by fast. Ya have to work closely with the other technicians which can be good or bad, but there are consistent hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Worst place ever worked
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, augusztus 10.
This was the worst place i have ever worked. the manager that i had never dealt with confrontation so whenever faced with it he would cower away from it. it was the worst place to ever be employed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van