Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

25 784 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 786 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Don't get hurt at work
Lead Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broken Arrow, OK2018, november 13.
I had a very serious injury at work but Walgreens accepted responsibility until they realized how serious it was then I needed to get a lawyer involved. Do not get hurt at work and you will be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pharmacy was it's own little family.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2018, november 13.
They worked with you on scheduling as much as they could with the business needs. They showed appreciation for hard work and recognized all milestones.
Pro érvek
Caring boss that was always there for you.
Health insurance policy
Great Culture
Receiving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2018, november 13.
I loved working at Walgreen's DC/RFC In Nazareth Pennsylvanian. What a great company to work for. The team members are outstanding and like family. Just great all around culture.
Every thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
they dont care about their employees
Shift Lead Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, november 13.
they don't give stores enough budget to distribute to all team members. team members that use to get 40 hours per week are now down to 24 hours (3 days) a week. which leaves one team member doing the job of 3 team members and on top of that, get chewed out for not completing tasks.
Dealing with customers
Photo Specialist and Customer Sales Management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seneca, SC2018, november 13.
One of my other joys in the workplace is dealing with customers in this industry and meeting new faces. I like the fact that I had the opportunity learn the mindset of how marketing is done to sell their products and how to develop film as a photospecialist.
Pro érvek
the benefits and working with people and learning the business of retail
Kontra érvek
The salary was not competitive at all
Productivity and family atmosphere
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Toledo, OH2018, november 13.
it's fun working at Walgreens , family atmosphere , dealing with customer every day, enjoying helping my customer, love day to day operation challenging .
na
manager government (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, november 13.
Walgreen was a great place to work. my manager was great was good at professional development. Walgree's treated me well at the start of my career out of school
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job with great people to work with.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, november 13.
8 hour work day with 2 days work from home. Great benefits and if paired with the right management team, work can be a dream. Workplace environment is very relaxed and easy going.
Cosmetic Department
performing cashier duties, product assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockledge, FL2018, november 13.
Helping customers find items, encouraging up coming sales items. Completing the sales transactions. Encouraging them to come again. The management was always helpful. The hardest part of the job was, relocating items that had been taken out of place. The most enjoyable part was, interacting with customers and getting to know them.
Discounts on items
1st job and great learning
Head Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, november 13.
It was my 1st job and i loved it. They treated you like family and want to see you move up in the company. Some of the head people was Very Head on some things in the store.
Pro érvek
Discount %, wanna see you move up
Kontra érvek
Healthcare is expencitive, short breaks
Walgreens
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 13.
Walgreens is an okay company but I didn't get the perfect experience there. I grew a lot and defiantly learned a lot of different things, but the management was not the nicest or understanding.
Lots of different experiences
Kontra érvek
Pays well, hours are good
Productive, friendly, and fun
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, november 13.
Management are very respectful and understanding to provide you with a life outside of working. There very caring and committed to your needs and the needs of your family.
Discounts
Productive and fun workplace
SELF CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carpentersville, IL 601102018, november 13.
Working at Walgreens was a fun experince. It was a recpectful and relaxed workplace. Management was well organized and productive. I met wonderful staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun working environment and awesome boss
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandenburg, KY2018, november 12.
Love working for the company so far since we’re still switching over from Rite Aid. They have been so much nicer than Rite Aid. They have taken care of the people that have come over through the buyout
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn't recommend working there
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 12.
The company's mission and vision is not being followed or upheld in some stores. The pay isn't competitive enough and it's too many requirements in order for someone to be promoted
Kontra érvek
too many requirements and not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
what its like to work at a walgreens
Pharmacy Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MO2018, november 12.
This company pressures the workers into sale pitches and heavily forces its employees to meet quotas for things in the ad, immunizations, 90 day refills, autopay, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wasn't asked to change my schedule I was just told
Caisher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City , s.c2018, november 12.
They always seamed to have a reason for not giving up raises. Shedules we're changed all the time without much notice. You couldn't have a life. You were not aloud to my personal plans .
It's retail
Store Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marblehead, MA2018, november 12.
The company overall is ok, but like all large retailers, they are cutting hours in their stores in order to cater to shareholders. It's fine if you don't need a lot of hours, but don't expect much more than that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy job clean work place
Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendergrass, GA2018, november 12.
Easy job clean work place friendly staff as well as easy to communicate with.
The break room has a pool table very spacious
Your fellow employees won’t hesitate to help you if you are having trouble with something
Above all this company and staff is will to work with you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2018, november 12.
Good place to work, nice salary, I did learn lot of stuff about warehouse work, lots of good memories, I worked there for ten years and probably I would be still there if it did not closed down.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van