Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 058 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
stressful work.place
SR.Pharmacy technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 23.
The company is making changes thats not good for the employees.They are making it a very stressful work with more demands and less support from the higher bosses.The employees are stressed out over worked and under paid and that's sad because every one needs a job and they are scares to speak up about any thing.
I am.still.employed
too much to mention
Unfair wages
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Noyb2018, május 23.
I have been a technician for 2 years and my pay is only .24 cents more from what I was hired at when I started. I only make 12.24 I am a hard worker who picks up others coworkers slack, so I am doing double the work and still getting nothing in return. I was motivated, excited and loved my job when I first started. However my motivation is gone because of the pay and no recognition of all my hard work. I don’t think it is worth working here because of the pay being so little and the stress level you deal with being so high. It’s unfair wages. Also they are always under staffed which makes it even more stressful.
Love my tasks
Unfair Pay and stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodburn, OR2018, május 23.
No work growth opportunities. Minimal pay. No anual raises. They require choirs from only associates. Includes scrubbing toilets. This place is the most unsanitary place to be.
Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty Lake, WA2018, május 23.
WALGREENS WAS AWESOME! I worked for walgreens for almost 10 months, and it was a very fast paced work environment. The coworkers were very kind and friendly.
Pro érvek
good hours, kind co-workers, good managers
NONE
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job if you don't want full time
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2018, május 23.
I have the hardest time trying to become full time. Most of the locations only want to promote within the store so even if you are from another store, you most likely won't be placed in that position. There's a high turnover rate in the front end area and like any other job, there's not enough reliable help. My location is pretty decent on turn overs. I've been there for almost 2 years and I've seen 3 people leave.
Short breaks and lunch
fun work place
Customer Service Associate/Photo Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lockhart, TX2018, május 23.
Administered and handled exact amounts of money for various money transactions, and balanced cash inventory on a daily basis
Prioritized customers and their needs by providing exceptional service to both English and Spanish speaking customers
Performed a number of duties in photo processing such as editing, scanning/copying, and archiving and retrieval of photo files
Mastered typing and keyboarding in a fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive workplace that keeps you busy all the time!
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Rancho, NM2018, május 23.
As soon as you clock in you are greeted by all your team mates making you feel comfortable at the start. Everyone is a team player with the No one is left behind attitude, every one does their fair share of work from register, to drop off and drive thru service. Then you rotate from each work station; starting as follows, morning shift gets front register and drive thru, evening shift relieves morning person of this duty, closing shift person relieves evening shift person from duties and then after lunches another rotation begins.
Pro érvek
potlucks, in store point rewards, and great team mates
Kontra érvek
Lacking Communication, unreliable computer program system.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management was not worth it
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taylor, TX2018, május 23.
Didn’t really see why management can have someone do their dirty work and run it off on someone else so they don’t get in trouble is besides me. I just hope they don’t con you like they did me
Holiday parties
Never recommend
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, május 23.
I does not recommend walgreens to anyone who like to grow up. First of all walgreens is only a company that gives important to people who dosen't talk and also race really does matter. I been a manager who ha the best review in town still i don't get promotion because of my race.
The older Walgreens was better
Senior Cpht tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2018, május 23.
I loved working for The Wag when I started. They took care of the employees and I was promoted pretty fast. After the Walgreens family backed off the everyday procedures, it slowly went downhill. They took away our Christmas bonus. Started with the store staying open until 12 am the week before Christmas Day. They didn't allow the store to close for any holidays at all. Only time it was closed was when we had a hurricane headed our way. We switched districts more than once which changed our pay dates. The Dm we had in the Mobile district was amazing, he went out of his way to help us and get our store in the right direction. when we switched back to the new Orleans district, we went bad
Pro érvek
family atmosphere, still friends with alot of ex employees
Kontra érvek
low pay, long hours, no holidays off, too many corporate changes
Coworkers make it
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, május 23.
Standard, boring retail experience. Just come in hoping that you have some fun coworkers and managers to get you through the day with as little pain as possible.
Fair and good
SR.QA Tester (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, május 23.
working with Walgreens was good and fair as i work remotely most of the time .i dont have much contact with the colleagues .But working with them is competitive
Walgreens life
SFL (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2018, május 23.
I feel it all depends on the store that you work at. My store we were a family and we knew that. We have a very positive store and everyone tried to help everyone out whenever possible. Some stores can be a little stressful, when you have a high theft store or no team work. Sometimes it can be fun and sometimes its just a work work work kinda day. At the end of the day you know you did a good job and you can go home happy and stress free.
Bad News
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 22.
Can be better to much drama the managers are very messy they let people get away with stealing they cut your hours on Kronos mAke the other people do all the work managers sit in the office all day in eat in gossip use there phone cuss out customers in get away with everything now if that was and team member they would’ve gotten wrote up or fired
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable, yet investing in major changes
Senior Manager Finance, Retail Transformation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2018, május 22.
In my eleven year tenure, Walgreens has shifted from its single focus of opening stores to becoming a dynamic incubator of retail concepts and deploying them across 10,000 stores. To do well here, one must be thorough in thinking and planning and persistent in execution. The scale is large, and so are the risks and rewards.
On-site gym at headquarters
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay work enviroment.
Beauty Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zephyrhills, FL2018, május 22.
I didn't like working at walgreens because there was this one time I called out sick with the flu and the fever and when I returned to work the managers were talking about me being out sick (HUGE HIPPA VIOLATION) and they said my mommy should've just of have me ibuprofen and sent me to work that day. May I mention it was an 103 fever and when I returned I my mouth was still covered in fever blisters and I was still extremely sick.
Productive and family oriented
Reimbursement Specialist level II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2018, május 22.
A great place to work with high cultural standards. Management is always giving you input on your progress. A place with a diverse ethnicity. Overall a good place to work.
been there too long
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2018, május 22.
need a change of scenery, walgreens changes things every week
they dont let you do your job properly they take all your time away from helping customers
Ugh the worst
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, május 22.
As the company has expended throughout the years, they have continued to treat employs worse and worse every year. Taking away positions, making pay cuts to all departments, demoting any higher paying position and letting go of any employee that has worked with the company a long time and who makes more then new hires.
it's a job
Kontra érvek
poor pay, horrible hours, have to work on major holidays, no hope of promotion
I enjoyed working at Walgreens
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2018, május 22.
The only reason for leaving Walgreens was leaving for school in the fall. I overall enjoyed working for Walgreens. They worked with my school schedule extremely well.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van