Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

19 851 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
I loved working here
Overnight Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2017, december 14.
I enjoyed the company very much; unfortunately I had personal issues arise that affected my job so I had to leave quite suddenly. I would love to be allowed back at this company again.
discounts, health benifits
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to do clinicals
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2017, december 14.
The satff was helpfull in teaching me what I needed to learn while there. I would recomend this as a place that wti could use again for student placement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benifits, Great enviromet. pay could be better
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2017, december 14.
Walgreens makes alot of money. i think they should start the initial pay higher than what they offer. Other than that its a great company to work for, plenty of opportunity to grow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a terrible convenience store gig!
Cashier/Photo (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeway, TX2017, december 14.
Walgreen's is your typical convenience store/pharmacy. As a cashier your biggest challenge will be staying busy during slow hours along with cashing out difficult customers. Regular customers brighten up your day. Management was great, and attitude was laid back. There's room for advancement to photo and pharmacy positions. Benefits are great as well. It's very hard to get fired as long as you're putting in effort.
benefits, job security
Kontra érvek
difficult to get schedule changes sometimes
Easy paced work environment
Beauty Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2017, december 14.
Daily tasks changed depending on which department you were scheduled in for the day. They are not very different from one another although sales pitches were addressed differently. Working throughout each different department (other than pharmacy) I learned about time management, and multitasking between customer service and setting displays.
Pro érvek
half hour lunch breaks, long shift hours go by quickly when busy, friendly coworkers and customers, always learning new things
Kontra érvek
Typical retail stresses throughout holidays, tedious and unorganized stocking, rude customers
Great Job To Work For, Great Under Your Belt
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017, december 14.
As long as youre at least a full time employee and your location has room for advancement, youre experience working for Walgreens will be enjoyable and beneficial.
It was fun
Shift lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burbank, CA2017, december 14.
Walgreens was a good company for me I met a ton of great people while I worked there that I still keep in touch with and the work load wasn't that bad you never have too many customers. The people and work environment is great if all jobs were like that they'd all be great however store managers can be very demanding while being lazy in the office not all of them are like that but they're are quite a few. Basically you are stocking shelves helping a customer in the beauty department as in recommending or you're helping in photo or pharmacy or you are ringing up customers that's basically it basic stuff
Great co workers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks rude store managers opening and closing shifts
Terrible Store Management
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, december 14.
Terrible, dishonest store management and poor corporate involvement on behalf of employees. Was hired as full time then told there were not enough hours to give me to qualify me as such. I felt I was hired under false circumstances. Very stressful work environment. The store I worked at was not staffed appropriately for the volume of proscriptions it was filling, thus leading to poor customer services and patients who were very angry, with every right to be such.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work for and great benefits
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, december 14.
Working for Walgreens is so rewarding. I have the perfect Management team and all employees are superb. When I was employed, I have great benefits and good location thats convenient for me. San Francisco area is the best location for me at that time.
good benefits
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cambridge, MA2017, december 14.
working at walgreens helped me to gain more customer service experience. interacting with the customers one on one helping them with their needs and learning how to deal with stressful situations.
discounts
no free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working at walgreens. I did have flexible hours and the discounts worked out perfectly
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2017, december 14.
Walgreen's has come a long way and since I have grown the pharmacy has really helped out on all the different medications my family and I get have gone threw.
Discounts
Short breaks
Great work enviornment.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 14.
My time that I spent at Walgreens I would say was enjoyable nevertheless. I enjoyed working with a team and also helping customers out on a day to day basis. I would often restock shelves, coolers, and work the cash register as well. I would recommend this job to anyone, great experience within the little time that I was there.
Employee discounts.
Great
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2017, december 14.
Great company to work for as the General Store Manager was very hands-on and goal-oriented. The store was well kept and maintained a very clean and aesthetic environment.
Enjoyable place to work
Customer Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazlehurst, MS2017, december 14.
I don't have anything bad to say about working for Walgreens. My experience working there is one that I wish I still had. The "team" including management was great. We had our bad times but everyone was nice.
Typical retail
supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dorchester, MA2017, december 14.
Managers that are good at their interpersonal skills get looked over, management is so competitive they will use people to get ahead. No appreciation for jobs well done, no proper training yet the expectation is there.
Great Family Team
Licensed Agent Pharmacy Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Lakes, FL2017, december 14.
The best work employer up to now I ever had is Walgreens and I'm really happy for the time I had with that great company witch I can call as my family for all the experiences lives over.
The hours are consistent
Photo Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norridge, IL2017, december 13.
Unlike my review of BBW, Walgreens was more agreeable in terms of hours. If you're scheduled til 11pm, you leave at 11. The work isn't hard to do either.
Paid lunches
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreens is a very stressful place to work at especially at my current store which fills upwards of 300 prescriptions daily. It’s very demanding
Pharmacist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 13.
Walgreens is a very stressful place to work for especially at a very busy store. Many demands and metrics are monitored and needs to be met. Corporate does not understand firsthand of what goes on at store level and constantly have hours cut when it’s needed most.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts of items at the store
Kontra érvek
Limited tech hours, not great healthcare benefits
Stressful
Picker/Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2017, december 13.
They your opinion count. Your opinion do not count the rate is too high. One minute late your an hour late. 20 min. Break starts when the call for break your late after no minute. You can’t leave the building
Really no pros but pay
Everyone makes the same amount at 5 years
Best job of my life
Designated Hitter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, december 13.
Great management and co-workers. I love coming into work everyday. I am treated very good. It is sometimes fast paced but not too bad. The pay is lacking for my position. Other stores pay more for basic positions. Put hard work in and you will succeed. My hours have become consistent but starting off I had hours all over the place. I am happy to call Walgreens my 2nd home.
Awesome management, recognition