Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 978 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Very good work environment
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2018, július 18.
The other pharm techs and the pharmacist were helpful and courteous with each other and me. There was a learning curve, but during my time there, I didn't feel intimidated from asking questions or for help.
It was a VERy good company 15 years ago
Sr. Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, július 18.
Since it has changed hands numerous times, it has been hard to get back to the day the Walgreens family owned the company and cared for its employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, július 18.
I enjoyed doing endstands , promotion aisle and resets. Doing customer service make sure store was clean. Managing store when manager was gone. Doing cash reports.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Lazy employees covering for employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good management but difficult hours
Pharmacy Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 18.
Walgreens is a good company, but the schedule as a retail pharmacist is not very conducive to having good work:life balance. Benefits were good and overall a positive experience.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put in the effort, Expect a payout. Put in nothing, and you'll get just that
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2018, július 18.
Expect a lot of work in the busier stores but if you don't apply yourself, show interest in learning, or at least TRY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY, then you're not going to make it. It's a great entry level job with some room for moving up but it requires a lot of input from you. I started at the bottom and worked my way to ASM. The only people who complain are people who are lazy, don't like to work, are ungrateful, or looking for handouts. It's an easy job with a great environment. I've had a great experience though sometimes stressful.

Take advantage of the opportunity for employment in this district and the wealth of knowledge that the store managers offer.

I'm only leaving because I want better promotions and better opportunities and I've worked myself through walgreens to put myself in a better position to accomplish just that.

Like I said, take advantage of every opportunity to grow and earn here.
Pro érvek
learn new skills to beef up your resume
Kontra érvek
how the company sees its workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly kind of miserable. My coworker once said “people come to work here to die”.
Photo Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino Valley, AZ2018, július 18.
Every stereotypically evil aspect of every corporation is manifested in Walgreens. Poor hours, negligent pay, unfair PTO rates, outdated technology, obsolete software, the whole nine yards. Absolutely NOT a company worth working for, in any regard. The only good thing is the employee discount.
The employee discount
Everything else
Bad Experience
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ottawa, IL2018, július 18.
I worked at the Ottawa Il. location as a shift lead. I did not receive lunch breaks for about half of my shifts due to no other manager being scheduled to cover. Was also scheduled to work 9 days in a row. Both of those examples break Illinois labor laws. This seemed commonplace and accepted at this location.
Poor training and bad communication from upper management. Had to open and close on rotating basis, so my sleep schedule was messed up.
Compensation rate
Kontra érvek
No lunches and sometimes no breaks.
review summary
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
it was really bad, management was unfair, and dont care about you a typical day management was rude. In my opinion dont work there that all i have to say about it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management is trying to drive this company into the ground
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  If I told you theyd know2018, július 17.
It was a pretty good place to work for, at least for a while. They got rid of some of the mandatory sayings like "Be well" after literally every conversation that customers and employees both hated, and they started treating employees as people. Now, at least in my region, the stores are run through fear by upper management. Store Managers are dropping like flies. People who used to bleed Walgreens are looking for new jobs. Stores that are basically dumpster fires aren't getting the attention that they need, while stores with much fewer problems are being focused on hard because the regional leadership doesn't understand how to read their own metrics.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts are good. Offers good vision and life insurance for full time employees.
Kontra érvek
The pay is garbage, Walgreens will tell it's employees that their pay is some of the most competitive pay around, but that's only the case if by competitive you mean a race to the bottom, Regional leadership is a joke and communication between channels just doesn't happen
Decent job
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2018, július 17.
Overall its a nice job to have. It's about the same as any other retail chain. Turn over rate is a bit high. The employees are nice, management could use some improvements. Not the worst job in the world, but definitely not something to do long term. Would recommend for a first time job. Gives you good work experience and can easily move up in the company if you have good work ethic.
Pro érvek
Works with your hours. Yearly raise. Full time health benefits.
Kontra érvek
High turn over rate. Can be stressful. Depending on location, poor management.
productive
CHECKOUT ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elmwood Park, NJ2018, július 17.
It okay. Usaually, I scan items for customers and put them in bags. So, the customers can be on there way out. Also, if they want to return a product that they don't want or got the wrong product, I handle returns as well. I scan the rfn code on the receipt nad then scan the product. Returning their money back in moneyor debit and credit. Also, I clean my area as well.
But I'm not challenge enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
flexible but miserable if this is your main source of income
Head Photo Technician, Training Pharmacy Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, július 17.
i quiet enjoy working with my coworkers and some leadership members. my biggest concern is that the corporate side of Walgreens seems to not care much about their relationship with their store employees and doesn't put their store owners in leadership members in a place to be successful, much less the retail/floor team. they have Walgreens employees meetings where we shoot our opinions to help us do our jobs more effectively, however, it seems more like a front than anything as I seldom see any of our ideas/opinions/suggestions actually be tried out.
Decent job
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moberly, MO2018, július 17.
I made a food wage here, plus the benefits we're good. The only issue was the schedule. It was suppose to be a few shifts of nights and a few shifts during the day. Well I ended up working all second shift for months and sometimes working 13 days straight without a day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to begin your career
Pharmacy technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, július 17.
I began my pharmacy technician career thanks to Walgreens' training program. Retail pay is low in general so turnover is high. Workload is high depending on the location.
Decent benefits
Low Pay
Not my favorite
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Battle Ground, WA2018, július 17.
Was treated very poorly. There were favorites and people that werent a favorite were left out very often. Forced to work holidays even when you have a family to celebrate with.
Wonderful Place to work
STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesboro, GA2018, július 17.
I was always pushed to grow and developed. I started on the front register and made my way into management within 8 months. I worked my way up to Store Manager if I didn't have to relocate I would still be there. They care about their employees and their families.
productive
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 17.
The company is great, if you're looking for mediocre and steady income, if you are a person who is afraid to grow outside of retail then this job is primarily for you,
flexible schedules, promotional opportunities
sucky pay
Pretty good work environment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Centerville, OH2018, július 17.
Walgreens is a company that is dedicated to serving customers and employees with the care they need. The amount of work you put in determines your pay.
Cashier job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richland, WA2018, július 17.
This particular store seemed disorganized and understaffed. Co-workers and management were friendly and professional but scheduling is inflexible. Good full time cashier job for a college student with no kids.
great staff
inflexible schedule
Assistant Manager Trainee
ASSISTANT MANAGER TRAINEE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 17.
As a trainee coming outside of the company, I did not know requirement that you have to have a pharmacy certified license to become a store manager. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with your team members and assisting our customers.
Team Work
Staffing hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van