Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

25 353 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 25 359 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Walgreens
Clerk/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, október 17.
Great company for basic employees, management is okay depending on your store manager, but still can barely have free time, I have seen a lot of career advancement at this job.
a typical day at work
Staff Pharmacist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, október 17.
Walgreens is very hectic and fast paced. Its all about getting the sick patients home with thier medication as quickly as possible. Also all about providing excellent customer service.
Friendly and Fun
SFL (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, október 17.
We had fun setting up displays and helping customers. Cashiering, pharmacy, receiving truck and sending items back, photo was really great to learn and process pictures.
not organized
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 16.
it depends on the stores and management and how they run the location. I've came from one of the busiest stores in Houston and they knew how to run the store overall; But they never trained employees and that makes it very hard and adds more wok for people in management. this has definitely been an issue at all the locations I've worked for. Training for new employees is very poor.
Great Benefits
Very little Training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Pharmacy to build your career
Pharmacy Tech Extern/ Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower, CA 907062018, október 16.
I loved this place, they really invested into their employees and had a great software to streamline service for patients. Most locations also offer special trash-cans to safely dispose of old medications. During flu season they would award a 5$ bonus per flu vaccine to employees who signed up patients for flu shots. Once a year they also fund raise to help the poorest of children across america in an event called red nose day. They sell red nose merchandise and donate the proceeds to children's charities. They raises were on average 1$ per annual review. They offered great benefits and 401k for their employees. I could go on and on. Definitely the best retailer to work for. You can move up quite fast in the job and become a senior tech after 2 years.
Pro érvek
Red nose day, discounts, incentives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and rewarding job
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2018, október 16.
I enjoyed working at Walgreens because the staff was great and everyone was very hardworking. I learned a lot from everyone at the store and there is never a boring work day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly stressful and fast-paced workplace with unachievable goals
Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, október 16.
Walgreens has went through many changes in the past 6 years and consistently take away from employees to help purchase more market share. The employees are overworked and not compensated for their contribution. It is difficult to keep the employees engaged when their corporation keeps taking from them.
Yearly there is an unfair and biased evaluation that determines your raise and your bonus. If you had a medium previous year, you will be left with no raise and no bonus for the year. The company often changes the goals to be unattainable during the last quarter, which is not fair to the employee.
It is difficult to meet all the goals that they ask for, so it is difficult to get a promotion within the company. Promotions depend on how much the boss likes you and not what you contribute.
Pro érvek
I do not have to close the store
Kontra érvek
I am the only salary person at my location, so if the alarm goes off, or if someone calls out, I have to go to work for free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never apply here worst job ever
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, október 16.
This is the worst job i ever applied to in my life, especially at this lake st in aurora , il location. Please go fill out another application to anywhere but here i rather work a homeless shelter for free than to work here. The management wack and treat you like child even if you are AN ADULT, they are disrespectful super bad, i literally had to walk out on this job one day cause mentally, you don't get NO HELP, mangers are mad when its backed up with people and they have to help. They will play games with your head and having you doing goofy things all day for $9 an hour. Your pay rate will not go up. They have favoritism bad in this place. You are not allowed to talk to your other employees at all they will write you up! The store lady manager tole me before i quit that i would never last at my new job (words of encouragement right) jokes on her. I make more money than she do now and all of those managers there right now. so haapy i left best decision in my life
somewhat of money
Fine company
Pharmacist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, október 16.
As a floater pharmacist I have the ability to make & accept a personal schedule...the company is generous with hotel & meal accomodations...they also provide hourly travel time & mileage.
N/a
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2018, október 16.
Fun work environment, friendly staff, great opportunity for advancement. Fair pay, benefits, and flexible scheduling are all plus sides of working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is fun, amazing and very rewarding.
Certified Pharmacy Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southaven, MS2018, október 16.
It is fast-paced, and it can be difficult sometimes. But you learn your own little tips and tricks to figure things out and, in the end, give the patient the best care possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Company is not what it used to be.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 16.
Walgreens has cut pay and benefits several time in the last five years. Morale is very low at Walgreens. The put profit above the people. Benefits are not very good for the cost.
Amazing
Customer Service Representative/Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinez, CA2018, október 16.
I loved working at Walgreens it was a friendly environment with raises every 320hours regardless of your relationship with the management. Profit sharing options medical dental and paid vacations.
Not life/family friendly
Executive Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2018, október 16.
If you are willing to put your job above all else in your life then this is the place for you. Jobs like this will most certainly burn you out especially if your salaried and work 50-80 hours a week.
Pro érvek
Some of the people (customers/employees).
Too many to list
Bad management
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, október 16.
Raises are based on performance evaluations, lots of favoritism, unfair scheduling, micromanaging from corporate, only care about numbers not actually what happens in the store, always short staffed.
Healthcare benefits, PTO
Unfair, poor management, micromanaging
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the place, you will work hard
Pharmacy Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gretna, LA2018, október 16.
Walgreens is the type of place that needs fast paced workers. Depending on the amount of prescriptions you receive, you will need to work effectively with your team to ensure the prescriptions get done in a timely manner.
Kontra érvek
Doesn’t seem to be a lot of help at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
dont work for this company
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ironton, MO2018, október 16.
this was the worst company I had ever worked for. they don't train you properly and then throw you into the work flow. then get mad at you for not knowing exactly what you were supposed to be doing or how to use their computers
everything
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good company to start and grow a career.
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Connecticut2018, október 16.
Walgreens provides a great development opportunity for new workers through using small teams. The company offers self directed online training and structured mentor/internship programs.
Pro érvek
positive company mission, opportunities for personal development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place, Managers were good and they compensate you for selling the candies in the front and pride you when you do a lot.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 16.
The store I worked in was in Vegas,They hired me right on the spot all I had to do was pass a drug test, I stayed with the company till I moved back to my home city of Chicago.
Friendly co-workers, Personable customers
Busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pharmacy Tech everyday workload
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 16.
As a Pharm Tech everyday was fast paced and hectic. I learned a lot along the way. Ex: How insurance work, What each drug does, What a controlled substance is, how to resolve issues with doctors and medicine etc. The hardest part was dealing with patients everyday that needed drugs. The biggest quality i took away from the job was how to remain calm and productive in a stressful environment.
Pro érvek
The staff was decent and it felt good helping people
The unruly customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van