Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 823 értékelés megmutatása
Awful place to work.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2017, december 13.
This company does not believe in work-life balance.
Employees are treated as disposable drones, and expected to work at any time, on any day.
It is not unusual to be switched from morning to night shift and back again to morning in a single week.
This treatment takes a toll on physical and mental health, counter to the company's current slogan of helping people be "happy and healthy."
Of course, this slogan is just words, after all. They still sell liquor, cigarettes, and primarily junk food.
Nothing the company does is actually geared toward improving the livelihood of their employees, or their customers.
Inconsistent scheduling
Work Place
Pharmacy Tech-Extern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 13.
During my externship I enjoyed being at Walgreens. The women and men who worked there where very nice and well educated. They taught me many things. Most importantly they showed me appreciation for being there helping them out as I learned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the company it used to be
STAFF PHARMACIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2017, december 13.
Compensation/benefits were poor. I guess if you work at the right store and have better management and better coworkers it would be ok. Never told you are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was educational and fun
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2017, december 12.
I will fill the prescriptions. I will get the stock from the shelf, will check if it is the correct match, will count the pills and will put it in the vial, place the sticker on and will pass it to the pharmacists, I also, place the ready medications at the dispensing bin.I was also in the front and at the drive-thru window helping customers.
Friendly co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walgreen's is an alright company
Floor Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2017, december 12.
Walgreen's is a company that pays and compensates the workers just enough. It could strive to do more and general store management could be more understanding of their workers. That everything is "to run a business". People have goals and as a Walgreen's employee, it simply did not meet my goals anymore. To the point of stress, mental exhaustion, and physical pain.
Pro érvek
Great pace to get more work experience and steady wage as a part timer
Kontra érvek
Makes you do more then listed in your job description
Productive Day at Walgreens
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, MS2017, december 12.
My typical day at work over all is pretty good. When I get there I already have in mind what all I need to do before my shift ends. Great job to have.
great benifts, good shifts
Kontra érvek
sometimes i leave late when we close
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job
coustomer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, TX2017, december 12.
The most enjoyable part of the job of the job is helping customers on what they need to find; as well as helping my coworkers as i finish my duty that i been assigned to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pharmacy to work at.
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, december 12.
Tough place to work at. Very busy & you need to know your pharmacy knowledge to go places. Ok work/life balance but could be better. Good pay unless bonuses are taken away.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced work requiring great time management
Pharmacist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, december 12.
this is a demanding fast paced job with limitations in staffing that makes the job particularly stressful when the safety and accuracy of medications that can affect people's lives are at stake. this will undoubtedly be the most stressful part of the job. other than that there is a sense of accomplishment and rewarding feeling when serving the community that is unique to the work of pharmacists. there will always be a sense of balancing customer service, patient safety, and business objectives that makes the job both challenging/rewarding and stressful/frustrating. a great deal of patience is required to deal with the demands of customers, patients, and other health care providers that often occurs simultaneously and can be overwhelming. you will deal with irate customers and very kind customers as well. be prepared for the ups and downs that is typical in the daily life of retail operations.
Pro érvek
good pay, flexibility in schedule, good benefits
Kontra érvek
no breaks/lunch, custsomer compaints, understaffed undertrained workers
great company
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2017, december 12.
Enjoyed working there. People were friendly no matter what store I worked at. Hated the closing shift. Getting off at 1030 or 11pm and having to be back at 730 was wearing on me.
great people, discounts
swing shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo muy profesional
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fajardo, Puerto Rico2017, december 12.
Para mí fue una experiencia enriquecedora, no tan solo en lo laboral sino también en lo personal.
Seguro médico, profit sharing plan, 402K, compra de acciones
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job had great balance.
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2017, december 12.
Fair environment to work in. Managers were fair and friendly. Most of the regular customers were pleasant and job duties weren’t stressful but demanding.
not fun
Sales Support Representive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ruston, LA2017, december 12.
I hated that place, my phone was stolen from me and it was on camera , cops were called but my boss didn't do anything about it. never fired the guy, the guy quit.
had other good employees
bad boss
Corporate Culture is outdated
Corporate Regional Finance Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, WA2017, december 12.
Corporate is located in Chicago with offices across the United States. The Regional Leadership is great to work with but the coordination and support of software to support job expectations is limited at best.
Busy workplace
Cashier/Customer Service/Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sedro-Woolley, WA2017, december 12.
I rang up customers' purchases. Helped customers find merchandise. Answered general questions. Stocked cigarettes, alcohol and candy. I learned that retail employees often don't get the recognition they deserve from customers or employers. The hardest part of the job was the varied schedule and working holidays. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping, talking to and seeing customers regularly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay company to work for
Assistant Store Manager ASM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DeSoto, TX2017, december 12.
Ive been in retail for 17 years, ready to find a job with more stability. Never had a set schedule and retail sometimes can be more than a little overwhelming which I am okay with, I have been doing it for years.
Good Place to Work
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2017, december 12.
I start my day making doctor calls and typing prescriptions. I then move on to assisting the pharmacist with filling persciptions and assisting customers.
Packaging and Forklift
Side-by-side Team Member Packaging (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valparaiso, IN2017, december 12.
We did a lot of packaging and driving forklifts. That job was fast past the only problem is they didn't pay enough and there was no where to grow or get promotions.
Experience
Didnt pay enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun Community Rotation experience!
Weslaco Walgreens Student Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weslaco, TX2017, december 12.
I learned a lot in my short 172 hour rotation time. I wish that I could continue, but I had reached the end of my rotation hours.

I will definitely apply as soon as an opening is available.
Pro érvek
Great staff and a friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Can get a little hectic during rush hours
Typical day job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, TX2017, december 12.
Typical part time job for students. Did not really expect much from the job due to the fact that it was only temporary. Walgreens is really flexible with everyone schedule.

Átfogó minősítés