Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

24 992 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 997 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Good pay, horrible hours
Staff Pharmacist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 19.
The job was like many retail pharmacy jobs. Fast paced, but corporate always trying to save money so they cut hours and pharmacists are forced to work with as little technician help as possible.
Good salary
Kontra érvek
horrible hours, working holidays.
Walgreens
Staff Pharmacist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, szeptember 19.
Most of the district leaders at Walgreens are front store managers that have been promoted to district leaders. I found it difficult to convey what I thought was important information and as such, did not receive proper response.
Pro érvek
Ability to pick up nearly unlimited extra shifts for new grads
Weak district leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
As long as you like where the company is going in the future
Assistant Store Manager Trainee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palos Heights, IL2018, szeptember 19.
Didn't advance after the company changed direction from a community based to internationally based chain store. If you would like to start as a pharmacy technician, be prepared for not-so-nice customers and awful insurance claims.
good company
Sr. Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, szeptember 19.
This company was a good place to work at with plenty of work if you like to stay busy. I enjoyed my four year career with them in pharmacy and all of the employees got along and were team oriented.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would never work there again
Management Trainee (MGT) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Charles, LA2018, szeptember 19.
What they require of their management is criminal. Working 50-70 hour work weeks with no overtime and a poor bonus structure doesn't motivate you to excel. Couple that the lack of loyalty on the companies part and you have a recipe for an unhappy experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Still enjoyable, unsure of new direction company
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, szeptember 19.
Day to day is generally pretty enjoyable. The company seems to be moving in a different direction, and we are not always receiving the whole picture. More transparency would go a long way.
Great company
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, szeptember 19.
Great company with plenty of benefits. Great place to work at. Staff and coworkers awesome to be with. The hardest part of the job (although, not a hard task) is dealing with insurances and not being able to resolve issues right away and not being able to release medications to customers. But other than that no cons on this company
Pro érvek
Benefits, paid vacation, paid sick leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
decent job to start with
Designated Floater (Volt alkalmazott) –  Germantown, WI2018, szeptember 19.
Everyone is really nice. It is a good job to get if you're new to the workforce. the environment is pretty relaxed. You can easily make friends there.
Decent work environment.
Healthcare Specialty Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2018, szeptember 19.
Challenging times at the moment for the company. Not the great place to work it once used to be. As I move up within the company, all of the great benefits are going away.
Leadership honesty.
Company’s current conditio
pretty good job
SHIFT LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellflower, CA2018, szeptember 19.
never had an issue with walgreens, great company to work for. they gave great hours, decent pay at the time. however, I never occurred any pto while working there.
It was cool
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Breaux Bridge, LA2018, szeptember 19.
They over work you at Walgreen's. Too much work and not enough pay. The hours are very ugh. You work very long hours and do not get paid much. Working there was fun sometimes
The food was good
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 19.
I enjoyed my time at walgreens , very fast pace environment , a little to unorganized when I was there but overall we got the job done o time and that's all that matters
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun to work there and the people are nice and the customer was so nice
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amite, LA2018, szeptember 19.
I get Along with every one that’s there and they are nice and they let us get into the holiday spirit and all the customer are nice and it’s just a fun environment to work in but I would just like to try something new been there for 15 years
Pro érvek
Discount on some things in the store
Kontra érvek
Can’t take long or short breaks and can’t work off the clock
Fun work environment
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Haven, CT2018, szeptember 19.
Great place to work. Flexible with scheduling. Good benefits. Great staff and great customers. Great pay and best employees discount. Always looking to better the company and improve on customer service
Discounts, family discounts
Great environment
Stocker, store associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, szeptember 19.
Everyone is great to be around! If you do your job everyone is quite pleasant. They reward you for doing well and give you a raise every year. Benefits are great too. They take care of there FULL TIME employees. If your there part time your days are numbered from the start but they are loyal and they want u to work for them it’ll just be on and off and switching store.
Pro érvek
Discount 15% off everything, pizza party’s, & holiday discounts and point bonuses
Kontra érvek
Customers can be a pain, some managers can be unclear about what they want, and unstable for part time work
Overall good
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 18.
Good place to start out. Opportunities to move up but you have to put up with and learn to deal with a lot at one time. Overall good place to work for short period of time.
Good coworkers
Pay
Great advancement opportunities
Other (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018, szeptember 18.
This is a previous employer for me. I worked for this company for over 10 years and while there worked my way into a corporate position. I only left the company has I had completed a college degree in a different field.
Everything was good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, szeptember 18.
There were flexible hours. everyone got along and work as a team, Managers build a bond with you and help you. Training on the register was easy and getting to know the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
interesting place to work at
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, szeptember 18.
i work in the evening
come in clock in
deal with the photo area
people complain about the littlest things
they i have to do stocking and cleaning
most photo project take up a lot of time
face the entire store
clean the bathroom and stockroom
discount
management
Good work environment
Designated Hitter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, szeptember 18.
I enjoy Walgreen's and I am always busy with something to do which I like very much. I learn new things weekly and keep striving to be best I can be. More I know the more knowledgeable I am with customers. Management could use a little work, we think we are on same page but a lot of time communication gets lost. I think everywhere improvements need to be made it happens and we grow from those experiences. There is a good work flow but there are times when there is just a lot of personalities to make every single person happy. I think management could be better about being more personable and care about employees rather then the store as a whole. It needs to be fair with everyone and everyone being treated the same. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing if there is an emergency or something comes up they are understandable if I need to leave to take care of and not get fired for taking care of emergency. If I have appointment and I already tried switching shifts with some one and can't they will be okay with me leaving hour early. It's nice having that because some places aren't as understanding. I also enjoy knowing I have job that has benefits like health, dental and eye insurance. Over all I love what I do. I have grown up a lot in past 7 years at Walgreen's and it's been very enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Health, dental, eye insurance, 401k plan, and good people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Communication could be better.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van