Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 091 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Helped me grow
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grandview, MO2018, május 27.
In the beginning the company was great...I loved my job. Just things changed. We had disagreements and rules and people did not follow them. Other than that the company is a great company.
Kontra érvek
No more training with employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parsons, KS2018, május 26.
Task oriented
You make decisions
On average busy
Dealing with unhappy customers is a part of the job no one likes to deal with but with experience you will be able to handle it perfectly fine.
401K, friendly staff, task oriented, customer service
Work weekends
Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, FL2018, május 26.
Walgreens is a great place to work. Very organized and well put together with the right people working all the time. with the costumers always having a different amount of character we always still manage to be on our best behaviors and we get applauded when this happens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never work there again
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romeoville, IL2018, május 26.
you have 6 hours to do an at least 8 hour job every day. understaffed and overworked with horrible pay. the managers can treat you horribly it doesn't matter if you report it nothing happens. or worse you get your hours cut, like I did. they'll do anything they can to not give you a raise and play favorites. you want a steady schedule? that's a joke.

I worked at two different walgreens and both were horrible. I had one good manager there and when I talked to him about this he said that it's usually because upper management encourages treating employees badly. they call it "being strict" and "running a tight team" what it really means is managers yelling and throwing things and protecting each other over you, the lower level employee. worst job I've ever had.
Pro érvek
strong sense of community with lower level employees, strong connection with customers
literally everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Advancement is nearly impossible, even after 7 years.
Designated Hitter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, május 26.
Moving forward in the company is right place/right time oriented. Management hired externally. "Assets" to the company are milked instead of promoted.
Insurance, profit sharing, stocks
Kontra érvek
No rewards for knowledge, skill, motivation, or loyalty.
A typical day at work
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2018, május 26.
Most of the time when I come into work, everything is fine until the rush come in. Most of the time our pharmacy is calling IC3 and nobody from the front wants to help us out. The custimers start to get mad and we explain to them that we do not have coverage and they go on a rant and call coperate. Most of the time it's not our fault we try the best that we can. It does get annoying when your calling for back up multiple times and nobody responds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, május 26.
Walgreens taught me a lot of customer service and be patient but the people were just to much to handle. Very demanding and non informative. I didn’t feel I was welcomed.
Overworked and underpaid
Designated Hitter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lutherville-Timonium, MD2018, május 26.
I was forced to work 10 hour shifts without my appropriate breaks. I was expected to work the floor, cosmetic, photo and the cash register by myself while the managers do nothing. Then I get in trouble for not completing everything. I am only one person. There are only 3 associates, we desperately need people but they refuse to hire anyone. This company is draining my time and energy and it is so not worth the $9
Lack of Training
CSR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2018, május 26.
When I was promoted to Shift Lead, there are many more responsibilities than just being a CSR. Sadly enough, the training you receive in order to accomplish your daily tasks (cash handling, smart counts, receiving, etc.) is minimal to say the least.
Night shift worker
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, IN2018, május 26.
We do alot of the work on night shift, and deserve higher pay for all the work we have to do. 9.60 and being fulltime is not enough to live off of,paid every two weeks
Best job
Head Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Lake Beach, IL2018, május 26.
Every job has something you don't like about it but this one made it difficult to see any. The management and staff all felt like family. The store manager had a quote that always made me WANT t do my very best. He would say " I'm replaceable. You all are not ". Out of thirty years in retail that was by far the best manager I have ever had the pleasure working with.
Pro érvek
Many opprirtunities in the company.
Kontra érvek
Most positions require flexible hours.
Not Worth It
Shift Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bourbonnais, IL2018, május 26.
Management is extremely poor, even if you have awesome managers their hands are tied by corporate. You are expected to do the work of three people because corporate cuts hours leaving only one to two people at the store even on busy days.
Always something to do
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pace, FL2018, május 26.
A typical day at Walgreens is always about customer service and making sure items are always available for sale. Working in the photo lab ensures there is always something new to learn with the computers and printers. It can sometimes be very stressful when we are busy and there is still so much to do but I have been able to attain a good sense of time management so I can accomplish my tasks in a timely fashion.
Pro érvek
customers; learning; new photo projects to learn about
short lunch; low pay
Secluded and Fast
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, MI2018, május 26.
You get to work by yourself which is nice, but you must be able to work fast. The co-workers are super helpful. Management is nice. Lunch breaks are long.
Pro érvek
Long lunch breaks, great pay, easy work
Kontra érvek
Attendance is based on a point system
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better options out there.
Overnight Crew (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, május 26.
At the time I was hired Walgreens was undergoing pay cuts, and letting employees go throughout the company. I worked overnight crew 10 hours per night, 4 nights a week. Nightly differential was 15 cents above minimum wage. Manned the cash register, stocked, cleaned, and inventoried the back all night. All shifts ran minimal crew and overtime not allowed.
30minute lunch.
great opportunity for growth
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Menifee, CA2018, május 25.
I have worked here for a few years and the benefits are definitely worth it. the tasks are not hard, the environment I work in is a positive and fun environment and I seriously enjoy where I am at. the hardest part is receiving product and working it out, but the easiest is working on tasks and assisting customers.
Pro érvek
benefits, room for growth, easy tasks
Kontra érvek
required to work 2 of 3 major holidays in the year, promotions for internal employees require 1 yr min service
Stressful and physically demanding
CSR - Customer Service/Pharmacy Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 25.
Work nights putting up truck, scanning department for out of stock items, customer service and cleaning bathrooms.

I did like working in the Pharmacy as a Tech however they never had enough hours to train me to get Registered again.
30 minute lunches.
Simple retail job
Designated Hitter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, május 25.
Varies heavily based on location and the people working with you. With a good manager, your store can be a wonderful and fun place to work. With a bad manager it can be one of your worst jobs.
Good people
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, május 25.
Pay wasn't great but coworkers were amazing. Management team at my store was awesome. There was confusion regarding proper breaks and sometimes we did not get lunch/meal breaks but it eventually figured out. Depending on location theft is a big problem.
Team
Shoplifting, breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back company that allows you to work your way up.
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dunedin, FL2018, május 25.
A general day at Walgreens is typically relaxed and stress free as a regular Customer Service Associate, there are set days that everything is done so it's organized. For example, Saturdays you always hang weekly tags and on Wednesdays you will always unload the truck. It very easy and mostly enjoyable.
chill environment
inconsistent hours
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Walgreens? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van