Walgreens Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 041 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, február 18.
I enjoyed working at Walgreens. Management was great. Nice place to work and comfortable atmosphere. Great location. *********************************
Not a great experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2018, február 18.
This job allowed me to grown and gain experience. I started with an amazing store manager, but once management changed the store went downhill. There were constant complaints from customers over "new policies" that only applied to our store, a lot of things were done that weren't in sync with HR. This cause a high turnover at our store. I decided to leave to look for a better work environment.
Great company
Horrible management
Don't do it
Pharmacy Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2018, február 18.
Tech's don't get paid what they should here. We are over worked and over looked. You have to watch your back constantly. They don't care about the well-being off their employees, they only care about the money that they store makes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo de mucha presion
Photo Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walgreens La Ceramica en Carolina2018, február 18.
Un día típico en el trabajo era todo lo mismo llegar para atender el frente , aprendí mucho al principio luego todo era lo mismo lo difícil del trabajo fue lidiar con los cambios de personal se hubo que me gustó conocer clientes que siempre iban y nada más saber que con una sonrisa se les arreglaba el día
Los beneficios
Kontra érvek
No habia flexibilidad de horarios
great experience
Photo Specialist, Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Renton, WA2018, február 18.
good training management. I moved up in my position fairly and in a short period of time. I felt valued and felt that my work was recognized by my superiors.
401k and in-store discounts
flex hours, graveyard
Training and Management
Designated Hitter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 18.
Management was very concerned with not only the tasks that needed to be achieved but your living situations and private life as well. I always felt that management showed concern and compassion where it was needed.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management makes people leave
Certified Senior Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, február 18.
I loved most of the people I worked with at the time but poor management will make people hate their job. The days usually went by pretty fast but they never let you take your breaks.
Good starter job
Designated Hitter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Festus, MO2018, február 18.
Walgreens is a great job for current students. They really work with your schedule and allow you to attend school while still having a job. A lot of co workers that are around the same age so it is a great place to meet new people.
N/a
PHARMACY INTERN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lowell, MA2018, február 18.
Always short staffs.
The upper management does not care about the employees.
The upper management does not value the employees.
The team has no voice in anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a fast paced place to work for.
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 18.
It's a fast paced place to work for the hardest part of the job is working in a stressful environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is making our customers happy.
employee discount
short beaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst pharmacy postition I've ever held
Pharmacist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2018, február 18.
The workplace environment was stressful not only because of inhumane workload requirements, but the workplace culture was severely biased and bigoted.
Too innumberable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great company to work for, but they changed how they treat their employees in the past 10 years
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macomb, MI2018, február 18.
*I learned how to be a great manager
*Training within the stores is hit and miss depending on what store you work at
*Expect alot out of the managers on a daily basis
*Cashiers start at minimum wage, management paid well above an average pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
By far my favorite employeer
senior certified pharmacy technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stoneham, MA2018, február 18.
I worked as a technician for 5 years. They gave me my start in the field. They sent me to PTCB classes and paid for my testing. The staff was great even when customers were rough sometimes. We were like a big family. The front store staff is wonderful along with the pharmacy staff. The management respects the employees and goes above and beyond for us. You can always walk out of there with some crazy stories. The pay could be better but what you lack in profit you make up in relationships. The discount is great and so is the profit sharing options. They also are very accomidating with schedule.
Pro érvek
Employees, discount, benifits, accomidating scheduler, management
Inconsistant higher ups, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place for internship as a student
Pharmacy Technician Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manitowoc, WI2018, február 18.
supportive and outgoing staff whom of which took on extra duties introducing me to the pharmacy technician work field. Workflow was high and yet after a couple days my workflow technique followed those who led me. I still need experience, but that is what I am looking for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at, great environment
Cashier/ Photo specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 18.
Days at work were really pretty okay, there was so many new things to learn everyday as the interaction with costumers was very broad. The hardest part of the job was that there was some miss communication but usually that would get resolve, sometimes we were short on staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was the concept of helping people and interacting with them and talking to them about the products teaching them if they had a question.
It was ok.
Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, február 18.
Typical lower end customer service job. Not many benifits. The pay was low and unable to really support me and my child. Not much room for advancement.
Meet awesome customers
Kontra érvek
Not many benifits and pays minimum wage.
Need better management
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2018, február 18.
needs better management. needs better lunch room. you need a certain amount of patience to work there. you stand for 6 hours. to much work assigned for little pay
Great Starter Job
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, február 17.
Walgreens is great for starting your work career, however not much in career advancement or change. Corporate does not always communicate effectively with their peers and their subordinates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to retire from
Beauty Customer Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 17.
I love working at Walgreen's. It honestly becomes like home. My only issue as a Beauty consultant is that there is not really Any chance of being promoted. For example, the management positions are all taken, and there's no way to apply for promotion at another store without your manager finding out.
Pro érvek
Everyone is down to earth and building customer loyalty is easy
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, tough to have a balance of work and home
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average retail job with a little extra pay.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Bountiful, UT 840102018, február 17.
Training is easy. The job is easy. Cashiers are in charge of cleaning the bathrooms and their register area. They also stock, give customer service, take payment, and tidy the isles.
Pro érvek
15 minute paid break. Relaxed environment. Comfortable uniform. Employee discount.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes rude customers. Some toxic employees. condescending boss.

Átfogó minősítés