WakeMed-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Patient Accounts Representative

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 467 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
A great place to work
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2019, január 6.
My manager was really supportive and she was always there to help me or just to listen. The staff got along with everyone. I love it there but I had to relocate.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, flexiable work schedule, friendly staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
They say NO QUOTA even HR says that but...THERE IS!!
Patient Accounts Representative/Follow-Up Billing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, december 22.
My summary says enough they are liars, and there is no backbone or assistance in HR. I even had proof and they still did nothing. I wanted to stay at that job because I love my work, but the treatment forced my to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Productive workplace
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 15.
Admitted patients, processed billing and made collection calls.

I learned how to multi-task.

Management was a bit of challenge.

Hardest part of job was the volume of work.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with other employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Cut throat environment
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 30.
I worked in the Patient Financial Services and it was a cut throat environment. Constant changes. Poor management that yelled at staff if they became frustrated or if you asked too many questions. Everyone only thought about themselves. I would not recommend employment here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started in the Raleigh Campus ER. Very stressful environment,due WakeMed being yhe only trauma center in Wake Co.
Patient Account Representative & Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 19.
As previously stated, I worked in ER.but subsequently transferred to Cary Campus business office. Loved my work location and team. Very supportive staff. Worked closely with Physicians and all health professionals,
Pro érvek
I worked with great team and professionals!
Kontra érvek
Lack of support from manager.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 13.
Is working only 3-12hr shifts with 4 days off. Although your schedule is different every week you will have your schedule for at least 1-2 months out so you can plan things outside of work. This is a great starter job.
3-12's ;4 days off
no overtime pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are a number not a person
Patient Accounts Representative-Billing Follow-up (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 10.
The job was only about meeting the goals, making your numbers, and producing things that could be measured. Doing a good job was not necessarily rewarded because to truly do Medical Billing efficiently, you must have the time to correct the claims appropriately instead of just re-billing. Wakemed didn't see the value in taking your time to do it right the first time on the front end. If you value doing the job right then don't work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Patient Accounts Representative
Patient Accounts Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 30.
Its not how experienced and educated you are, but who you know. No matter how well you do your job nor how qualified you are for the job, you'll never advance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Hetic environment
Patient Accounts Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, október 12.
Meet and greet and register patients on the daily basis. Verified all data information prior to any procedures including and obtaining authorizations thru the process.
Pro érvek
Meeting and helping people daily
earyl shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great place
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 10.
Not the worst facility, but management could use some tweaks. The pay isn't bad, nor are the hours expected of us. I haven't worked here that long, but I would recommend this facility to anyone who wants a high volume, fast paced workplace.
Fun place to work
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 7.
Many opportunities for advancement here. So many departments and specialities here that no one would have an issue finding where they fit in. Plenty of choices for what to do next.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company devoted to the health of the patients
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 23.
Arrive at work do your job and feel free to ask questions and sign up for classes that would benefit you in your job. They have a diverse group of people in their organization.
Flexible hours, free parking
Kontra érvek
Transferring to other departments is difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day a work is pretty easy
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 5.
I love the work that I do, unfortunately because of the many dynamics of our office it can be stressful. We work with a very small group so it's hard to be off sometimes when it's needed. Even if I am sick I will still come to work and wait for coverage if it's available. There really isn't a lot of support from management so we make it work the best we can on most days.
close to my home
Kontra érvek
sometimes long days with no set breaks due to no back up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and interesting place to work
Patient Account Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 17.
Enjoyed working at the hospital in the emergency department for 12 years. Every day was exciting as you never knew what the situation was for the arriving patient. Registered patients immediately upon arriving to the Emergency Dept. Environment was very faced paced and details obtained were of the utmost importance.
Enjoyed assisting patients and family members during their time of need and in some cases a crisis situation.
Hardest part of the job was facing and assisting family during fatality situations.
Assisting patients/family members.
Kontra érvek
Considered essential personnel and had to report to work no matter the weather conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 3Jelentés
Paient acct rep
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, április 26.
No opportunity for advancement, its not what you know its who you know, easy to get comfortable there, but the turnover rate is high
EASY TO GET COMFORTABLE
SALARY, OPP FOR ADVNCEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 1Jelentés
abc
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, április 19.
a nice organization to work for.
good work environment
growth opportunities limited
good job culture
great co workers
has the latest epic system
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, január 5.
Wakemed is good company to work for and offers good benefits to eligible employees. Good growth available within company and staff is very friendly staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 11Jelentés
The days were very busy
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, november 4.
continuing education was always recommended
work load was heavy and co worker was easy to work with
working with other colleague and learning from them
Interesting place to work
Patient Account Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, szeptember 24.
You can learn a lot about third party payors. The follow up department can be very stressful along with management micro management style. The hardest part was learning the new software system they invested in at that time made the task more time consuming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
Medium
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, North Carolina2015, szeptember 14.
A typical day here would be to resolve every account you touch. I learn a great deal about third party payors. My co-workers were excellent. The hardest part of my job was dealing with Medicare and having teamleaders and manager watching every move I made when working accounts. I like my work but management made it unbearable. The most enjoyable part of this job was the support of my co-workers.
Great Benefits!
MICRO MANAGEMENT!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 5Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van