WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 154 értékelés megmutatása
Interesting place to work
Patient Account Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, szeptember 24.
You can learn a lot about third party payors. The follow up department can be very stressful along with management micro management style. The hardest part was learning the new software system they invested in at that time made the task more time consuming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great, caring staff, yet upper management is in transition
Manager, Internal Audit/IT Compliance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, szeptember 17.
WakeMed's care providers are top notch.

The culture of accountability has declined over the past several years, and leadership is in transition, hiring many consultants to help them learn to work together.
Caring line staff
Kontra érvek
Upper management in cultural accountability and leadership transition
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Medium
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, North Carolina2015, szeptember 14.
A typical day here would be to resolve every account you touch. I learn a great deal about third party payors. My co-workers were excellent. The hardest part of my job was dealing with Medicare and having teamleaders and manager watching every move I made when working accounts. I like my work but management made it unbearable. The most enjoyable part of this job was the support of my co-workers.
Great Benefits!
MICRO MANAGEMENT!!!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 4Jelentés
Liked my job.
Customer Service Technicians (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, augusztus 26.
Liked my job, but management was making it tough to get job done. They were making changes that were causing discord among the staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great group of people from many areas of the US.
Cardiovascular Intermediate Care Unit Staff Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, augusztus 9.
You learn something new everyday. There are many new aspects to different jobs that have the same basic requirements. Great groups of people are employed there and and it is great be involved in a team with them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 4Jelentés
Very good place to work
Clinical Charge Auditor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh,NC2015, július 22.
I have in my career worked at many different facilities, and Wake Med is one of the best I have worked at. They are a very progressive organization, deliver quality services, and are very open to listen to the ideas and concerns of their staff in order to provide a quality place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment with team oriented staff
OR Clinical Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2015, július 7.
I've learned that the key to success in a perioperative setting is to have the team in place that can sustain an optimal level of performance in patient and surgeon satisfaction. My job is to see the overall picture of the surgical day in order to make changed to facilitate the cases in a timely manner. Surgeons expect to be able to start their procedures as scheduled. As a result, I have to move cases around in order to start them on time or as quickly as possible if a delay must occur. I communicate with the surgeons, surgical teams, anesthesia, day surgery, and PACU regarding the changes made in order to keep everyone aware in regards to the surgical day. I ask each circulating nurse if they have if I can aid in the turnover of the room in order to facilitate the next procedure. I participate in a meeting everyday with all teams of the perioperative team. We discuss patients 24-48 hours out that need workup prior to their procedure in order to minimize delays and last minute cancellations. I enjoy being apart of a team oriented team that works together.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 6Jelentés
a good place to work.
Surgical Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, július 5.
I worked 3/12's. Weekends and Tuesday's. Level 1 trauma center. I did everything but hearts. Tuesday's I worked in the neuro cluster. the hardest part of this job was some of the traumas that came in on the weekend. When you go home and all you can think about is that patient. Management in a large place is a little different.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 7Jelentés
Loved the Lab
Clinical Services Technician/Outreach Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, július 3.
I loved the lab environment. You are able to interact with multiple departments and learn so much. I really enjoyed it and only left to have the weekends/holidays off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 5Jelentés
Public Relations Specialist - Physician Referrral
Referral Specialist for Doctor Choice (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, május 21.
Scheduled classes along with helping callers who are looking for a doctor in the area and participated with the callers insurance plan.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wakemed is a good company to work for overall.
Practice Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, május 11.
Great place to work in the beginning, but they went through many changes with their ambulatory care centers towards the end of my time there, which made it very hard to do your job properly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 6Jelentés
again
Staff Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, április 26.
i was a floor nurse here in a very fast paced environment (what hospital is not). There was great teamwork between employees and the company is also very active in the community and encourages its employees to participate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the different interaction with patients and family.
Nurse Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, március 16.
A typical work day for me is very busy in the mornings taking care of my patients, making sure that their needs are met. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to my co-workers.
Pro érvek
Good health benefits, and the best co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Lunch breaks are really too shorts.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 11Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, educational environment....
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh-Durham, NC2015, március 13.
Good benefits, educational environment, very competitive pay rates and ‘most’ of the workplace community great. The corporate culture is North Carolina relaxed although strict in the sense of The Wake Way goals and code(s) of conduct. The company mission statement is clear: Patients and Families first. Expectations and objectives are rational and the support is there to assist all employees achieve set (situational) objectives. Management desires to help their departments function and succeed.
Education and pay rate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 10Jelentés
Good place
Cardiac Sonographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, North Carolina2015, február 26.
Good pay, good benefits. Good organization to be a part of. Plenty of experience is able to be obtained at this organization. Always busy, good variety of cardiac disease that is seen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 5Jelentés
Good Work Environment
Unit Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  raleigh, nc2015, január 2.
I think hospital are great to work in. You just have to have education to advance to the next level.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 12Jelentés
Wake Med
Epic Technical Support and Software Testing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, január 1.
I was say that what I enjoyed most working at Wake med was the variety of work assignments and work locations. Each day was different with a new challenge.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certified Nurse Assistant II/Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, december 3.
Great place to work. Great benefits. Loved the 12 hour shifts. Everyone help each other
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 13Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Human Resources Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, november 19.
I learned a lot about the different areas of human resources
N/A
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 20Jelentés
working at wakemed
Staff RN, Critical Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, november 13.
I have enjoyed working at wakemed. A typical day at work is very busy. I have learned to efficiently manage care of many patients under pressure. We have had several changes in management on our unit, however I do think that she is doing a good job managing our staff. My co-workers are what makes me able to do my job well. Being a nurse is extremely hard work but having coworkers around you that support you makes it all possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I occasionally get to have a patient who touches my heart, who sees all that I am doing for them and who is kind. That makes it all worth it.
good coworkers
Kontra érvek
changes in management, inconsistent information
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 5Jelentés