WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 467 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, but coworkers are a nightmare
Clinical Nurse II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 15.
I have worked this position both full time and part time, day shift and night shift. I loved the dayshift more than night shift because the staff on night shift is very catty and are prone to bully newer staff. I am not a new nurse by any means and it concerns me greatly as to how they would treat a new nurse. I don't know if the management turns a blind eye or if they are simply unaware of the situation because they are not there as much as night. I love working the hours at night, but the staff is making me reconsider working there at all. I am hoping to find a new job soon.
pay, benefits
staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Exciting Place To Work
Nurse Aide I/Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 13.
One never stops learning new things. Every single day there is something to learn. Not every day is going to be a great day. However, the staff in general are awesome and make the work day fly by. I truly love working at WakeMed. I am currently in school for Nursing though, so depending on my school schedule, will depend on if I stay at WakeMed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Heavy Work Load
Clinical Nurse III (ER) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 8.
Management not very helpful, but coworkers great. Long days at work with multiple patients but great teamwork whenever working with the right team. Hardest part of the job is the compensation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Excellent place to work
Second Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 2.
I really enjoy my job ,great atmosphere to be in staff and patients including their families, are wonderful always excited to go to work.Duties change from day to day
1,0
Good company
Home Health Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 30.
Was there only a short time but has been a great please to work. Pay is competitive. Only problem noted was that it can tend to be clicky among staff members.
See Resume
Registered Nurse-Float Pool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 29.
Wakemed Cary float pool was a great experience. I learned to be cross trained in all areas and to learn a vast variety of skills ranging from ER nursing to stepdown ICU, and ICU at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work overall
CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 23.
Great coworkers, very challenging keeping the doctors happy, need more schedule flexibility, management micromanaged employees.
Very diverse work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Workplace
Mental Health Tech (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 22.
A typical day was busy, but everyone worked as a team. I learned a lot while I was there. The management was good. It promoted a good culture. I miss working for this company.
Great place to work for
Emergency Medical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 20.
I enjoyed working at Wakemed providing patient care to the patients and comforting their families in their time of need. It really felt good making a difference in the patients' lives while they were enduring a hardship.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started in the Raleigh Campus ER. Very stressful environment,due WakeMed being yhe only trauma center in Wake Co.
Patient Account Representative & Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 19.
As previously stated, I worked in ER.but subsequently transferred to Cary Campus business office. Loved my work location and team. Very supportive staff. Worked closely with Physicians and all health professionals,
Pro érvek
I worked with great team and professionals!
Kontra érvek
Lack of support from manager.
1,0
Run from this place
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 18.
Horrible management. You can be first to put in for vacation a year in advance and they won't give it to you. If you question anything, they write you up! I was scheduled to be two people repeatedly. When I questioned it, I was told that I was disruptive and they wrote me up. They don't care about the employees or the patients. All I can say is run for your life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 5Jelentés
Wake Medical Center Review
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 18.
The opportunity to gain knowledge in the position at Holly Hill Hospital and to be crossed trained in various departments was appreciated. The opportunity to learn the position of Patient Financial Services was rewarding.
great experience
Friendly workplace
Guest Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 17.
It was fun to work with different patients and workers at WakeMed. I got to meet many different people of different cultures. I learned a lot about the way hospitals work and how to get around one. Overall, a great place to volunteer.
Meet new people, Breaks anytime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Food and Nutrition Services PRN Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 13.
Great benifits, the management are all very caring people. The work enviornment was challenging and rewarding. Evrey day was an exiciteing one. Im glad I had the oppoutunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
State of the Art Heart Center and Healthcare Hospital system and excellent Physicians.
Patient Registrar Interviewer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zebulon, NC2018, március 12.
A very fast pace, professional working environment that has many out patient settings and clinics to provide in patient and out patient Medical care for the local community. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping and assisting the patients with their care and needs. The most difficult part would be the flow of patients and trying to handle and process them through the system.
Pro érvek
Seminars and continuing educational opportunities.
Kontra érvek
Limited room for career growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 7.
excellent hospital in community. I enjoy working with every body,. the workplace culture is super. is a good place to work and to achieve. good environment and good quality standard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Nice enviroment
Medical Records Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 7.
Was a nice place to work. Not very welcoming to a girl from the north. Otherwise OK. Management was nice. Different culture down there. Left due to relocation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very intense place to work.
Phlebotomy Outpatient Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 5.
Experience is the best teacher. The hardest part of my job role was staff was constantly leaving and due to me running the out patient lab, either I had to constantly fill in shifts with other employees or I would have to assist by working the shift to get the job completed. This always lead to over time.
Some teamwork
Too many conflicts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for food great staff
Food Services Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 4.
It was a great place to work with great benefits. It was a good place to meet new people. The patients are very sweet. Food was delicious. Very big place to work.
Great health insurance
Long hrs of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Wake Way
Mental Health Technician I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 26.
I have enjoyed working at WakeMed. They are patient centered. Most of the employees work well together like family. I would recommend Wakemed Cary to anyone.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van