WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 275 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good place with sick patients
Medical Intensive Care Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 5.
Management in the Medical ICU was terrible. Did not care for his employees. Just like any other nursing position in the hospital it is fast paced but was fun and the night went by quickly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co workers were amazing
Nursing Assistant/ Unit Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 4.
I loved working at Wakemed Cary. They are patient centered. Most of the employees work well together like family. I would recommend Wakemed Cary to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
WakeMed Shows Potential
Education Quality/Assurance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 30.
Wake Med from the beginning was OK. I have worked at Wake Med for three years and every year I had a job. My second job was not really a choice as my first position was cut due to budget constraints. Though it was not my choice I gained great experience. Depending on who you are and who you know will factor in when it comes to growth.
Accruing PDO every pay period, Discounts, Insurance is OK
Lack of Growth, Low Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
terrible
RN Charge Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, január 27.
Terrible , gone downhill last 5 years, worked there for a long time and they don't care one bit about their employees. It was good to work there years ago but now its aweful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company poor Management in my department
Patient Liason (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 20.
I loved working at WakeMed. My manager was not so great. The company has great benefits and cares about their employees. Had I not have left for a position that was to be better, I would still be there today, regardless of what I felt about my manager. Once you leave it is even harder to get back on. I would stay as opposed to leaving.
Benefits and job security
Kontra érvek
Pay is low compared to the national average
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice coworkers, horrible management, no concern for employee safety
Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2018, január 18.
During the recent snow storm my manager stated that the Wake Med policy states that employees are expected to make it to work during inclement weather. Period. After fish tailing in my car trying to get to work and feeling very unsafe, I called to tell my manager I would not be making it in, as it would be risking my safety to do so. She reiterated the Wake Med policy and stated for me this meant I should have come to work a day early, 30 hours before my shift, as the snow storm was starting incidently, and slept on a cot provided by Wake Med, in order to report for work for an 8 hr evening shift the next day. Because I went home after my previous shift 2 days ago and now feel unsafe driving to work today, I will face a penalty called a "double call out." This is I'm told more lenient than Wake Med's previous policy of automatic disciplinary action for call outs during unsafe weather. So if you are not willing to risk life and limb to get to work, or have a problem with arriving to work 30 hours before your shift without pay to sleep on a cot, and pay for all your meals in between and not see your family during these long time periods in order to report for your shift, and have your job security threatened because you are not willing to drive in unsafe conditions, I would not recommend you work at Wake Med.
Pro érvek
Nice people most of the time
Kontra érvek
Ridiculous and punitive policies regarding inclement weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 2Jelentés
Patients first
Registered Medical Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 17.
WakeMed cares about their employees and patients.
They care about how each employee treats each other and their patients.
A typical day at work is pretty steady with great team work on board.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, január 16.
A Great place to work. Wake way if great to standby. You can go far with this company. Every one is about team work. Customer service is five star all the way.
Free lunch
Short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management and difficult staff
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 11.
Experienced verbal threats and bullying which no one seemed to be concerned with. Management hardly communicated with staff. It started as a decent job but ended up horrible. I was there for 5+ years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Proud to be a WakeMed Nurse
Registered Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 11.
I love being a part of the WakeMed family. It has the atmosphere of a small community instead of a large businesss. Everyone is friendly and loves their patients!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a wonderful place to work.
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse/Rapid Response Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 5.
Wakemed has been a wonderful place to work. I have been employed for 12 years. I have grown as a Registered Nurse. The hospital is now a magnet status hospital and is committed to providing excellent healthcare to the community.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
People keep coming back
RN Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, december 31.
I’ve been a staff nurse but have had great advancement opportunities. I’m non-management. I watch people leave WakeMed for other jobs locally but many return and say they didn’t appreciate what WakeMed offered until they left. My manager and director deeply care about their employees and spend time and personal money showing it. I love WakeMed Cary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Temp Position
Interim Manager of Environmental Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 30.
Challenging seeing the contractors do not go through the same training as WakeMed employees. Friendly atmosphere. WakeWay is a nice mission and value
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
1,0
Horrible
CLINICAL NURSE III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, december 26.
Do not work there at all. They do not value their employees and will overload you, expect you to be happy about it and not make any mistakes. You are constantly trying to clean up something someone left you.
money
literally everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced place to work
Patient Care Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 18.
fast paced place to work but working in the OR you are able to see and learn a lot of this from hands on experience. You can gain lots of knowledge also.
incentives, occasional bonuses
Kontra érvek
attendance policy, how they handle pregnant employees with disregard to safety precautions .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great place to collaborate
Clinical Experience (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, december 12.
I completed my BSN clinical experience here and worked with great nurses who did nothing but teach me how to become a better version of myself. I would highly recommend.
High demand
Clinical Services Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 11.
Great pay and benefits, but job was very demanding. The department had high turnovers in staff. Short breaks and lunch was not guaranteed. Overall its whats to be expected in a hospital setting.
Salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks and lunches very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 3.
Great place to work. Very friendly company. Great work/life balance. Company very interested in ensuring you are keeping your skills up so you are giving best for your patients.
Awesome Place to work
Intensive Care Secretary/ Nurse Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 2.
Wakemed is an awesome place to work, the coworkers are true team players, and become like family, My Nurse Manager was genuinely concerned about the staff and the daily operations of the Unit, the pay is awesome and the benefits are ok as well.
Excellent coworkers, and support
Kontra érvek
Short staffed on weekends, fast paced at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and excel.
Certified Nurse Assistant / EObserver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 1.
At wakened, it is fast-paced and requires the employee to grow an extra set of eyes and legs to keep up. Many opportunities to move up as long as you work and apply yourself.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van