WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 153 értékelés megmutatása
Good Environment
PC Specialist I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, június 1.
Great environment to work in, good co-workers. Hospital cares about their employees. It has been a great place to work throughout the years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Management at WM North is horrible
WM North (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2016, június 1.
Management is clueless on how to operate a hospital. Department managers don't have any knowledge about WakeMed policies and procedure or how to be a department manager. Coworkers in ALL departments are constantly griping. Worst place I've ever worked at.
Got a job
Department managers and PAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on who your manager is.
Certified Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, május 30.
Everything was fine until our management started changing, things went down hill from there, and no one seemed to care as long as patients were being seen. Employee appreciation definitely declined and you had to look over your shoulder everyday. Once management decided to put a bulls eye on your back they did anything they could to make life miserable. My first 3.5 years was beautiful, my last 5 months were miserable. The sad thing about it is that they don't care.
Pro érvek
There were many of these
Kontra érvek
no voice, no protection from management, management needs leadership training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Day at Wakemed
Nurse Aid II/Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, május 20.
Get report from previous staff, do vitals, baths, linens, walk patients and record in patients records, record inputs and outputs of patients,
Pro érvek
Staff was uplifting and supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Paient acct rep
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, április 26.
No opportunity for advancement, its not what you know its who you know, easy to get comfortable there, but the turnover rate is high
EASY TO GET COMFORTABLE
SALARY, OPP FOR ADVNCEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 1Jelentés
abc
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, április 19.
a nice organization to work for.
good work environment
growth opportunities limited
good job culture
great co workers
has the latest epic system
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 8Jelentés
register nurse
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, április 18.
Had nurse overmedicating patient Manager inform; brush under rug. Nurse taken deverge medication and using for personal use. Upper management aware and inform nothing done. Have to always watch who you are working with because one person is giving the medication and your patient might dont receive there medication
no weekend work
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 3Jelentés
Customer Service Administrative Work Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, március 22.
I Provide support for the WakeMed Health & Hospitals Physician Practices with billing inquires and or reviews. Conduct follow-ups with patients to insure understanding of insurance and billing process. Provide patients with knowledge of the Charity Care Program, which aids with the payment and or payment options for their bills. Assist patients with setting monthly payment plans that are feasible for them, while upholding the hospitals standards for payments.) Responds to patient request/concerns via MyChart (e-mail portal for patients to access their accounts online.) Contact insurance carriers to verify patient’s health care coverage as well as obtaining authorizations for service. Serve as support with training and coaching of new employees within the department. Work in coordination with liability specialist reviewing and requesting liens from various third party payers. Interface with other departments and provide information in reference to special collection accounts (i.e. deceased patients, bankruptcy and liability).Maintain knowledge of medical diagnosis, procedure coding, medical terminology and HIPPA compliant policies and procedures. Assist in developing, establishing, and maintaining standards practices and procedures for customer service and related functions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Informative and energetic summer internship
Supply Chain Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC 276042016, március 9.
I really enjoyed working for WakeMed over the summer as a supply chain intern. WakeMed truly does strive to provide the right care to the right patients at the right time ever time, and they seem like a well oiled machine. It was a privilege to be interning under so many wonderful supervisors in the Materials processing and Strategic Sourcing Departments. I interned as a materials processing intern at the Cary WakeMed and my duties and responsibilities consisted of processing new inventory, delivering stock to different departments, cycle counting and restocking lines and sheets. As an intern with the Strategic sourcing department my duties consisted of a file updating project, which included scanning contract documents and maintaining and updating the excel file for this project. The skills I gained during this internship will take me far into my working career in the medical field as well as any job I choose to take on. I learned self-reliance skills such as being able to work independently, self awareness as well as people skills, problem solving, specialist skills, and IT skills as well. I really enjoyed working with the nurses, doctors, and the other employees within WakeMeds Hospital. It was neat to be in that fast pace and exciting environment, the only downside were the hours and being on my feet for so long.
Pro érvek
Working under so many wonderful people, gaining a lot of good skills
Kontra érvek
Long hours and being on your feet
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outstanding facility, management/staff are patient/staff focused, with a good balance of work and personal time.
Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse IV Evening (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, január 16.
Best part of Rehabilitation nursing is the focus of providing the pateint and family with education in how to care for the patient post discharge. It's rewarding when patients return to visit and the staff can see the progress they have made post discharge.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
WakeMed - where you are working with family
nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, január 12.
WakeMed is a great place to work. Employees stay for many years because co-workers become as close as family on many of the nursing units. Nursing management is excellent and pro-nurse; our shared governance model not only earned us Magnet status last year but has also led to measurable improvements in patient and employee satisfaction.
Positive, healing environment
Difficult to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, január 5.
Wakemed is good company to work for and offers good benefits to eligible employees. Good growth available within company and staff is very friendly staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 10Jelentés
No Advancing
Patient Associate Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, december 11.
I presented my degree's before starting my new position, thinking that this would help me out a little as far as pay wise. Nope not at all! Management really doesn't interact with the staff. The employees are bitter, and weren't at all welcoming. Since I've been employed by Wakemed the turn around time is horrible. People are fleeing the site at a rapid rate. It makes me feel as if I chose the wrong job. They are intimidated if you have more than they do, and they try to make your job a living nightmare..
Haven't seen any....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 41Nem 8Jelentés
Cool people to work
Sr. Desktop Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, október 21.
IT leadership is questionable. You have to fight for a fair compensation. Work for this hospital for over 6 years, was not honor for any aware. Left to work for another hospital and obtained the highest ward for the company in 6mths.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
NETWORK ENGINEER II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, október 13.
Never know what I will be working on during the day. Hands on with in every aspect of the job. Troubleshooting, maintenance, and design work all in one job. Working with multiple vendors. Co-workers are a joy to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dispatcher/ Security Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, október 6.
Job was intense at times, coworkers were helpful and fun to work with. Management were very decent to employees and facility was an overall great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Corporate and Community Health and Wellness
Health Education Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, október 5.
Corporate Employee Screenings
Community Health Events
Educational Health Displays
Very early mornings for third shift employee screenings
Performed blood pressure, cholesterol/glucose, bone density screening
Health Coaching
Very early mornings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
offers good work and home life balance
Senior Medical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, szeptember 30.
Very appropriate FTE's budgeted with good staffing numbers. Very exciting and challenging department. Supervisors are very approachable and knowledgeable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 6Jelentés
Nice place to work
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2015, szeptember 24.
Fun place to work with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Not much politics, offers all the experiences of a small community facility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 10Jelentés
Interesting place to work
Patient Account Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, szeptember 24.
You can learn a lot about third party payors. The follow up department can be very stressful along with management micro management style. The hardest part was learning the new software system they invested in at that time made the task more time consuming.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 1Jelentés