WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 270 értékelés megmutatása
Heavy Work Load
Clinical Nurse III (ER) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 8.
Management not very helpful, but coworkers great. Long days at work with multiple patients but great teamwork whenever working with the right team. Hardest part of the job is the compensation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Excellent place to work
Second Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 2.
I really enjoy my job ,great atmosphere to be in staff and patients including their families, are wonderful always excited to go to work.Duties change from day to day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work overall
CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 23.
Great coworkers, very challenging keeping the doctors happy, need more schedule flexibility, management micromanaged employees.
Very diverse work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great place to work for
Emergency Medical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 20.
I enjoyed working at Wakemed providing patient care to the patients and comforting their families in their time of need. It really felt good making a difference in the patients' lives while they were enduring a hardship.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Run from this place
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 18.
Horrible management. You can be first to put in for vacation a year in advance and they won't give it to you. If you question anything, they write you up! I was scheduled to be two people repeatedly. When I questioned it, I was told that I was disruptive and they wrote me up. They don't care about the employees or the patients. All I can say is run for your life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 5Jelentés
Friendly workplace
Guest Ambassador (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 17.
It was fun to work with different patients and workers at WakeMed. I got to meet many different people of different cultures. I learned a lot about the way hospitals work and how to get around one. Overall, a great place to volunteer.
Meet new people, Breaks anytime
Munkahelyi kultúra
State of the Art Heart Center and Healthcare Hospital system and excellent Physicians.
Patient Registrar Interviewer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zebulon, NC2018, március 12.
A very fast pace, professional working environment that has many out patient settings and clinics to provide in patient and out patient Medical care for the local community. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping and assisting the patients with their care and needs. The most difficult part would be the flow of patients and trying to handle and process them through the system.
Pro érvek
Seminars and continuing educational opportunities.
Kontra érvek
Limited room for career growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 7.
excellent hospital in community. I enjoy working with every body,. the workplace culture is super. is a good place to work and to achieve. good environment and good quality standard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Nice enviroment
Medical Records Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 7.
Was a nice place to work. Not very welcoming to a girl from the north. Otherwise OK. Management was nice. Different culture down there. Left due to relocation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very intense place to work.
Phlebotomy Outpatient Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 5.
Experience is the best teacher. The hardest part of my job role was staff was constantly leaving and due to me running the out patient lab, either I had to constantly fill in shifts with other employees or I would have to assist by working the shift to get the job completed. This always lead to over time.
Some teamwork
Too many conflicts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for food great staff
Food Services Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 4.
It was a great place to work with great benefits. It was a good place to meet new people. The patients are very sweet. Food was delicious. Very big place to work.
Great health insurance
Long hrs of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
Nursing Assistant/Clinical Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 20.
I enjoyed working at Wakemed Hospital. The staff are very friendly. You get make your own schedule. The food there is great. You have an array of different cultures.
Move fast
Registered Nurse-Adult Emergency Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 19.
A typical day consists of periods of overwhelming boredom, paired with overwhelming insanity that can happen in 15 minutes. High expectation for continuing education
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 13.
Is working only 3-12hr shifts with 4 days off. Although your schedule is different every week you will have your schedule for at least 1-2 months out so you can plan things outside of work. This is a great starter job.
3-12's ;4 days off
no overtime pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are a number not a person
Patient Accounts Representative-Billing Follow-up (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 10.
The job was only about meeting the goals, making your numbers, and producing things that could be measured. Doing a good job was not necessarily rewarded because to truly do Medical Billing efficiently, you must have the time to correct the claims appropriately instead of just re-billing. Wakemed didn't see the value in taking your time to do it right the first time on the front end. If you value doing the job right then don't work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good place with sick patients
Medical Intensive Care Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 5.
Management in the Medical ICU was terrible. Did not care for his employees. Just like any other nursing position in the hospital it is fast paced but was fun and the night went by quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co workers were amazing
Nursing Assistant/ Unit Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 4.
I loved working at Wakemed Cary. They are patient centered. Most of the employees work well together like family. I would recommend Wakemed Cary to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
WakeMed Shows Potential
Education Quality/Assurance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 30.
Wake Med from the beginning was OK. I have worked at Wake Med for three years and every year I had a job. My second job was not really a choice as my first position was cut due to budget constraints. Though it was not my choice I gained great experience. Depending on who you are and who you know will factor in when it comes to growth.
Accruing PDO every pay period, Discounts, Insurance is OK
Lack of Growth, Low Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
terrible
RN Charge Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, január 27.
Terrible , gone downhill last 5 years, worked there for a long time and they don't care one bit about their employees. It was good to work there years ago but now its aweful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company poor Management in my department
Patient Liason (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 20.
I loved working at WakeMed. My manager was not so great. The company has great benefits and cares about their employees. Had I not have left for a position that was to be better, I would still be there today, regardless of what I felt about my manager. Once you leave it is even harder to get back on. I would stay as opposed to leaving.
Benefits and job security
Kontra érvek
Pay is low compared to the national average
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van