WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 181 értékelés megmutatása
WakeMed
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, szeptember 5.
Overall, it is a great place to work. There are some areas where they lag behind the competition in the area, but given the pros, I would say they out weigh the cons.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced, Exciting environment. Exhausted by 12 hour end.
Behavioral Health Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 31.
Thoroughly challenging job which for myself and many others is addicting. Loved it.

I still remain close to the staff I worked with at the hospital with joy
Good Pay, Great Co-workers
Stress, Overwhelming Responsibilities.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Professional Environment
Certified Surgical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 30.
It took me more than seven years to get in to Wakemed! I have over 150 rejection letters. Since I was hired in 2015 I have learned a lot and is pleased with Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and well organised
secretary/nurse aide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 29.
Wonderful place to work well organized. Management is great. Flexible scheduling. Coworkers work together well. Job assignments not overwhelming. Fast paced well trained staff.
Wonderful
No concerns
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
ok
Relay blood analysis results to a physician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 22.
Big hospital with great opportunities however from my time their you are judged on your personality versus your work ethic in the department. Great nursing and physician staff
Little respect between ranks
Nurse Aide II/Clinical Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, augusztus 13.
The overall culture was one of disrespect between ranks. Whether that was doctors to nurses or nurses to CNAs, working there left me bitter and it wasn't until I found greener pastures that my love for the field of healthcare was found again. Management sweeps problems under the run instead of solving them and the whole organization in general is more concerned about saving money than it is about providing quality patient care.
Pro érvek
PTO, cafeteria discounts, a few good co-workers
Kontra érvek
Culture resembling middle-school gossip crowds, bad management, unreasonable staffing ratios
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
Volunteer Experience
Day Surgery Unit Student Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, augusztus 9.
I was able to really distinguish which part of the health field I aspired to be in via this volunteer experience. While the job was easy, beneficial, and allowed patient interaction, I felt that the overall environment was not for me. However, the experience as a whole allowed me to observe nurses at work in addition aided me in my knowledge of the nursing field.
friendly
CNA Student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 9.
Very friendly hospital to work for. Learned how to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner. Everyone is a team and helps one another out. I love seeing smiles on everyone's faces
Pro érvek
Healthcare, friendly people, good food
Munkahelyi kultúra
WakeMed is an awesome place to work.
CHAPLAIN RESIDENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 1.
WakeMed hospital is a place that strives to serve patients and their families with the best possible care and compassion they can give. Many departments corroborate equally in an afford to deliver good end results.
Pro érvek
Free parking for employees and a large cafeteria, discounted pharmacy.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and lunch times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Hostile environment
RN Staff Nurse OR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 31.
I worked here overall for several years. I worked in the OR the environment was hostile, lots of cliques, no teamwork, management turned over a few times and each time was terrible, new staff not welcomed, just overall no organization.

High acuity patients, I learned a lot. Extremely stressful hard work. No organization from room to room or for instruments / supplies.
Pro érvek
learned a lot. great teaching hospital
Kontra érvek
no breaks, short staffed but staffed on paper, no organization, hostile environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
work
Patient Financial Info Specialist/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 12.
I handle payer refunds for all government and commercial payers. I code claims and process appeals. I process accordingly to government policies which
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Mission Focused Organization
Executive Director, Foundation & Grants (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 12.
WakeMed Health & Hospitals provides outstanding and compassionate care to all who seek its services. The entire workforce is driven by this mission with a high dedication to serving the healthcare needs in the community. I was fortunate to participate for over 20 years in helping fulfill this mission by engaging WakeMed's employees and the community in supporting many important programs at WakeMed. Our biggest challenge was making sure, year in and year out, that we provided ongoing high quality care and support in the healthcare sector which is a very unstable and changing financial reimbursement environment. Everyday was a challenge but also an opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Might want to pass on this one, Respiratory therapists
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 29.
My experience with this organization is not so positive.leadership in the respiratory department was some of the worst I have ever experienced in my 20 year career. This contributes to a negative backstabbing, mistrusting environment that makes everyday on the job much more difficult. Once you resign under this director for any reason such as myself, leaving in good terms you will not be rehired. There are grudges held and your reputation may be smeared. Buyer beware
Some decent coworkers
Everything except for above
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many great things at WakeMed as a whole.
Project Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 26.
My only drawback is the lack of flexibility within my department. The management has no real say in the areas if they don't align with the directors ideas.
Pro érvek
Executive Management is great!
Kontra érvek
my department is too micro-managed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
loved it here!
Surgical Technologist Student Externship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 19.
only did and internship in the operating room so i don't know much about the hospital as a whole but all in all i would love to work here eventfully !!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 4.
Complete lack of respect for employees in dispatch areas, no work life balance and constant OT and denial of vacation time, no chance of advancement at all
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible place to work
Mental Health Tech I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 29.
Beneficial place to work. Flexible hours and room for advancement. Fast paced with a different atmosphere on a daily basis when dealing with mental health.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working there and I miss it.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 19.
I enjoyed my time at WakeMed Raleigh. All three years.
Moving back up north has given me a greater respect for WakeMed Health and Hospitals as compared to Allegheny Health Network here in Pittsburgh.

Three reasons why it is a superior organization to work for:

1. The Money.
2. Middle Management
3.and.... It's located in North Carolina.I mean, who does not like North Carolina?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 19.
A quality opportunity providing valuable experience and knowledge and personal growth. Work cohesively and collaboratively with directors and managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
nice place to work!
Anesthesia Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, április 7.
awesome place to work and I have really never worked in a place that I actually felt like we were all a team ! I work in the OR and we all work together to make it a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van