WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 185 értékelés megmutatása
excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 7.
excellent hospital in community. I enjoy working with every body,. the workplace culture is super. is a good place to work and to achieve. good environment and good quality standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for food great staff
Food Services Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 4.
It was a great place to work with great benefits. It was a good place to meet new people. The patients are very sweet. Food was delicious. Very big place to work.
Great health insurance
Long hrs of work
Move fast
Registered Nurse-Adult Emergency Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 19.
A typical day consists of periods of overwhelming boredom, paired with overwhelming insanity that can happen in 15 minutes. High expectation for continuing education
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 13.
Is working only 3-12hr shifts with 4 days off. Although your schedule is different every week you will have your schedule for at least 1-2 months out so you can plan things outside of work. This is a great starter job.
3-12's ;4 days off
no overtime pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are a number not a person
Patient Accounts Representative-Billing Follow-up (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 10.
The job was only about meeting the goals, making your numbers, and producing things that could be measured. Doing a good job was not necessarily rewarded because to truly do Medical Billing efficiently, you must have the time to correct the claims appropriately instead of just re-billing. Wakemed didn't see the value in taking your time to do it right the first time on the front end. If you value doing the job right then don't work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co workers were amazing
Nursing Assistant/ Unit Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 4.
I loved working at Wakemed Cary. They are patient centered. Most of the employees work well together like family. I would recommend Wakemed Cary to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
WakeMed Shows Potential
Education Quality/Assurance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 30.
Wake Med from the beginning was OK. I have worked at Wake Med for three years and every year I had a job. My second job was not really a choice as my first position was cut due to budget constraints. Though it was not my choice I gained great experience. Depending on who you are and who you know will factor in when it comes to growth.
Accruing PDO every pay period, Discounts, Insurance is OK
Lack of Growth, Low Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice coworkers, horrible management, no concern for employee safety
Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2018, január 18.
During the recent snow storm my manager stated that the Wake Med policy states that employees are expected to make it to work during inclement weather. Period. After fish tailing in my car trying to get to work and feeling very unsafe, I called to tell my manager I would not be making it in, as it would be risking my safety to do so. She reiterated the Wake Med policy and stated for me this meant I should have come to work a day early, 30 hours before my shift, as the snow storm was starting incidently, and slept on a cot provided by Wake Med, in order to report for work for an 8 hr evening shift the next day. Because I went home after my previous shift 2 days ago and now feel unsafe driving to work today, I will face a penalty called a "double call out." This is I'm told more lenient than Wake Med's previous policy of automatic disciplinary action for call outs during unsafe weather. So if you are not willing to risk life and limb to get to work, or have a problem with arriving to work 30 hours before your shift without pay to sleep on a cot, and pay for all your meals in between and not see your family during these long time periods in order to report for your shift, and have your job security threatened because you are not willing to drive in unsafe conditions, I would not recommend you work at Wake Med.
Pro érvek
Nice people most of the time
Kontra érvek
Ridiculous and punitive policies regarding inclement weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 2Jelentés
Patients first
Registered Medical Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 17.
WakeMed cares about their employees and patients.
They care about how each employee treats each other and their patients.
A typical day at work is pretty steady with great team work on board.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management and difficult staff
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 11.
Experienced verbal threats and bullying which no one seemed to be concerned with. Management hardly communicated with staff. It started as a decent job but ended up horrible. I was there for 5+ years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a wonderful place to work.
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse/Rapid Response Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 5.
Wakemed has been a wonderful place to work. I have been employed for 12 years. I have grown as a Registered Nurse. The hospital is now a magnet status hospital and is committed to providing excellent healthcare to the community.
People keep coming back
RN Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, december 31.
I’ve been a staff nurse but have had great advancement opportunities. I’m non-management. I watch people leave WakeMed for other jobs locally but many return and say they didn’t appreciate what WakeMed offered until they left. My manager and director deeply care about their employees and spend time and personal money showing it. I love WakeMed Cary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Temp Position
Interim Manager of Environmental Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 30.
Challenging seeing the contractors do not go through the same training as WakeMed employees. Friendly atmosphere. WakeWay is a nice mission and value
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Horrible
CLINICAL NURSE III (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, december 26.
Do not work there at all. They do not value their employees and will overload you, expect you to be happy about it and not make any mistakes. You are constantly trying to clean up something someone left you.
money
literally everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very fast paced place to work
Patient Care Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 18.
fast paced place to work but working in the OR you are able to see and learn a lot of this from hands on experience. You can gain lots of knowledge also.
incentives, occasional bonuses
Kontra érvek
attendance policy, how they handle pregnant employees with disregard to safety precautions .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very rewarding to be able to help people!
Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CCWR2017, december 1.
I obviously enjoy my job at WakeMed. It is a very rewarding position to be able to help families at a time when they are so sad and upset. Management is wonderful. It is a very friendly culture. The hardest part of the job is when a patient passes. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you helped a family member feel better.
Very competitive environment
Finance & Accounting Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, október 29.
Nice place to work, but if you in more of the support role, there is not much room for advancement. Most positions are given to those base on who you may know and not what you know.
Pro érvek
Not much flexibility with time off during holiday, but are allowed sometimes to leave early.
Kontra érvek
Vacation and sick time are all utilized together, no pension plan or stock options
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent place to work
Medical Laboratory Scientist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, október 11.
Pathology management and high levels of administration are very involved and value the staff. The volume of work is busy but reasonable. Quality is everyone's top priority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work
Medical Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, október 9.
Overall management was professional
Good work environment
Easy to get time off in the Pathology lab
Good co-workers
Friendly atmosphere, although I would like to see more people smile in the hallways as you pass each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Fairly good environment
NURSE TECH/CLINICAL SECRETARY (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, október 3.
The overall environment is great and the majority of staff are friendly and work well together. The management of my unit refused to offer me benefits although I worked full-time hours. I have a household to support and they still were not willing to work with me.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van