WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 270 értékelés megmutatása
Wakemed
Nurse Aide (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 11.
A great place to work because they do offer great benefits with Paid Time Off and they allow you room to grow. They also offered other jobs to employees first before looking at outside candidates.
Great Health Benefits, PTO
Kontra érvek
not enough staff to cover a shift
working at wakemed
Finance & Accounting/ Hospital Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 2.
Wakemed is a great place to work, the organization mission is what drives its success being at the top of the healthcare industry cares and respects their patients as well as their employees 5 stars for wakemed
Pro érvek
respect for all every one has a place at wakemed a very diversified work force
Kontra érvek
promotions based on degrees vs experienced years of service and ability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
low level management issues
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, július 1.
This was a nice place to work, and the people were really nice, wakemed took care of their employees with raises and bonuses I hope to go back there one day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great plac to work
Patient Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 25.
I really enjoy for WakeMed. I have friend that I worked with to this day with is over 9 years ago. It was a family environment as big as the are. You will enjoy working here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good Place to Work if an RN or Surgeon
Emergency Services Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 20.
In my experience, the support service personnel were not given proper operational support, management backing, or support funding to conduct their duties. Since they are not considered "revenue generating" assets, support departments are left to accomplish their priorities with half the budget and staffing of other departments that do generate revenue.
Helping the community
EXECUTIVE CHEF MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 20.
WakeMed is defined by its staff. It is an organization that provides the highest level of care to the community and to its patients. The staff is friendly and talented. Everyone goes out of their way to ensure every patient and customer receives the highest level of care.
Pro érvek
great staff, benefits, employee discounts.
Kontra érvek
non-patient related upgrades move slower than expected
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Nice place to work
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, június 18.
Good job when it comes to benefits. They have a lot of uniform sales which is great. Also other sales to. They like when worker's are team players an on time.
Benfits
Watching at all times
Pleasant Place to Work
Nurse Aid 2/ Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 13.
WakeMed is a nice place to work. Co-workers and other staff members are very friendly and pleasant to work with . Management is not hard to work with.
Wages
Patient Care Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 31.
needs to pay more!! I feel that an investment in the pay of employees all over will bring the best out of its employees. We live in a world where everything outside our pay is going up. The work load have increased but yet not a real amount of money to say I can see a difference in a raise per ck instead of it being a yearly break down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
plain, boring work environment
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 24.
Management refused to listen to new ideas. Options for work schedule were not good. The impossible was expected of the employees every day. Did not pay enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Blah
Food Service Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 18.
The money is alright & you get your hours. The department lacks teamwork and one for self. Doesn’t wanna except new change . There’s a lot going f favoritism.
Favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Flexible hours
Patient Account Representative (Refunds) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 18.
Flexible hours are offered to employees which for some this means that you can schedule your appointments after working hours, this way you would use less PDO's.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent place to work at Wakemed Hospital
RN, BSN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, május 13.
All staff members works cohesively everyone team player working environment..Very caring staff members and management. Staff members respected and cared for patients and family with dignity and respect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Wmc
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 9.
I loved working at WakeMed and the team of nurses and MD's. We gave excellent care there. I left my job at WakeMed and moved away from Carolina because Nurses don't have contracts and no job security. I was high in seniority however, we take turns having to be called off for low census often. We would run out of PTO and have frequent days on call without pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC 275022018, április 30.
I enjoyed working here but the night shift no longer was working for my families needs, that is why I am no longer employed here. They do allow a lot of education for their nurses.
Cut throat environment
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 30.
I worked in the Patient Financial Services and it was a cut throat environment. Constant changes. Poor management that yelled at staff if they became frustrated or if you asked too many questions. Everyone only thought about themselves. I would not recommend employment here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
Lack of allure
Clinical Services Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 19.
Typically you work at limited to bare minimum staffing. The pay increases are typically close to 50 cents *if you score well on your evaluations* per year (merit increases) There is limited to no room for growth and development. They don't take employees into consideration for jobs unless you specifically know someone in the job you are applying towards.
Clean work space, Cafe, Parking for employees
Short breaks, Limited growth, Lack of pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Amazing
Clinical Nurse II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, április 17.
I worked there for over 25 years and planned to retire there but was forced to move d/t my spouse's job. Wonderful culture, staff, management, and philosophy. Loved my job!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, but coworkers are a nightmare
Clinical Nurse II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 15.
I have worked this position both full time and part time, day shift and night shift. I loved the dayshift more than night shift because the staff on night shift is very catty and are prone to bully newer staff. I am not a new nurse by any means and it concerns me greatly as to how they would treat a new nurse. I don't know if the management turns a blind eye or if they are simply unaware of the situation because they are not there as much as night. I love working the hours at night, but the staff is making me reconsider working there at all. I am hoping to find a new job soon.
pay, benefits
staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Exciting Place To Work
Nurse Aide I/Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 13.
One never stops learning new things. Every single day there is something to learn. Not every day is going to be a great day. However, the staff in general are awesome and make the work day fly by. I truly love working at WakeMed. I am currently in school for Nursing though, so depending on my school schedule, will depend on if I stay at WakeMed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van