WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 467 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very challenging and fast paced environment.
RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, szeptember 24.
Pre and post surgical unit for patients following abdominal, orthopedic, bariatric and numerous other general surgeries. Patient to nurse ratio is 4-5 to one. Responsible for all oral and IV medications and blood transfusions , PCA’s and parenteral nutrition.
Pro érvek
Plenty of opportunity to work, management is supportive
Kontra érvek
Unable to take breaks some days due to level of care required.
Great
CVICU RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 16.
Great opportunities and learning experiences. I have learned more at this hospital than the 2 others I have worked at. The environment is welcoming. It's hard not to succeed here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
have enjoyed team work/spirit in this hospital
Mental Health Technician II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 15.
I have learnt team spirit. The hospital imparts the virtues of diligence, honesty, punctuality, team work/spirit,to all its employees. Education academic excellence is also a highlight, supporting the motto "sky is the limit'. Have always been a pleasure working intros facility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Magnet Hospital
Clinical Staff Nurse (RN) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 13.
Excellent place to work. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. This hospital provides and enjoyable work experience as well as exceptional patient care.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, however I had to relocate to Texas
Nurse Aide to RN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 10.
Great place to work, however I had to relocate to Texas from North Carolina. Wake\Med offered growth opportunity to its employees. Staff are well trained and supports value of the hospital.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Mental Health Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 9.
Productive and fun workplace. This would include all not just certain staff. All staff will be respected. All staff will respect others choices and treat all with kind words respectable opinions.
On-site Gym
Parking is not secured
Wakemed
Internship and hands-on training (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 4.
Lng busy days at wakemed. I learned pretty much everthing in spd at wakmed. Managers kept coming and going so we could not get use to any of them. The work environment was'nt bad other than the stress level of keep up with the hospital. I enjoyed it when we were caughtup with the work.
LUNCHES
WASN'T APPRECIATED FOR THE HARD WORK
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and very nice and caring staff
Constant observer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 1.
as a employer at wakemed, i have seen how hard and caring the staff is and how hard they they work to make sure u are healthy and safe before discharge. Everyone is friendly and understanding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Horrible place to work
Operating Room RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 28.
Management is so ineffective and corrupt in the operating room in Raleigh. They have to pay well and give sign on bonuses to trick people into applying.
Pro érvek
It is a good company overall
Kontra érvek
The operating room in Raleigh is horrible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job
Benefits Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 27.
the people I work with every day - outstanding! I feel very supported by my team and director I enjoy coming to work every day (most every day) and I think it is a wonderful organization
the people
some policies
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an uncomfortable place to work
Staff Nurse, RN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 23.
The staff was tight and newcomers were not welcomed. At least that was my experience. My work was sabotaged and I was bullied. Couldn't wait to get out of there!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced unit. Great for beginning nurses. Lots to learn.
Staff Nurse, RN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, augusztus 23.
Medicine Unit: Very fast paced unit. Varied patient population. I learned so much as it was my first long-term job as a new nurse. My coworkers were pretty awesome. Management was great but upper management was not supportive of our unit.
Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
lack of support from upper mnagement
Great work environment
Paramedic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2018, augusztus 22.
Enjoyed my time there. Great place to work. Lots of knowledge, skills, learned on the job, and they train very well. Probably one of my favorite places to work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great place to work
Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 18.
Wakemed is a great place to work at. They treat you fair and with respect and there is room to advance. the pay is fair and they will pay for school if you are interested in going back to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed the time I was there overall
environmental service worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 14.
Decent place to work enjoy working there great place to start out in a great location awesome cafeteria food they have the best gift shop and restaurants
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very good job to work.
Shipping and Receiving Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 14.
Learned many things on the job. Love to work there workplace culture was very good. people are easy to work with as well, very helpful easy hours as well.
Vision
Registered Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, augusztus 9.
Magnet hospital, always striving for excellence. Patients are the reason for the hospital's existence. Most enjoyable part of the job are my coworkers!
Flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary goodl Manager fair. Most important part good relations with staff
Medical Transcriptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 7.
Salary good. Available time off withpay. Matching funds on retirement or layoff. Good report for all of the staff. Cooperatoin of staff workers. Easy rapport with professional staff, nurses doctors. Bad weather easements and accommodations. Good benefits. Updates and employee training on customer services. However on lay off because I was part time did not get any severance pay. No help with rehire.
Salary
Kontra érvek
Laid off due to upgrade in computers. No job referrals for any laid off staff. Never hired back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Echo vascular sonographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 6.
Love the place ! And my friends. Gives a flexible schedule and work with the needs of the employees. Wakeshare is an excellent way of showing appreciation every year
Stressful
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, augusztus 3.
No team players on the floor I worked on, rude RN no help no guidance. Every man is for himself. Never realized how many nurses worked in this field and really not care about people or lives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van