WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 275 értékelés megmutatása
Friendly Staff
Mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, október 24.
I enjoy working there. I liked talking with the staff and patients from all over the world. I liked the people I work with on the night shift.
Vac. Benifits
Strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
3,0
Mixed feelings
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, szeptember 13.
I worked at Wake Med for three years. Although I worked under a very tough manager, I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team. Initially, I loved my job, but as time went on, team members became very back biting resulting in a lot of drama and a change in our upper management. That was when things got really bad. The person they placed in charge was a complete and total loon. That is when I decided it was time to move on.

Management's overall style was very archaic. Very heavy at the top and understaffed at the bottom. It was also a very authoritarian environment. Staff members needed management approval for even the slightest deviation of SOP. Made staff members feel as if management did not think they were capable of making a sound decision.

Biggest cons of working at Wake Med: little to no opportunity for advancement, the inability to use accrued PDO. The reason I was always given for not being able to use the time I had earned was we were short staff. Not only could I not use the time I had earned (a benefit), but I could not be paid for it either. I always thought that sounded illegal.
Pro érvek
Biggest pro: I was paid well and had a good benefit package, even though I was limited in my ability to use PDO
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 22Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
learning enviroment, like a family at work
PCA/CNA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, augusztus 25.
I love working at wakemed, I have learned a lot in float pool. would not change a thing. I have a great boss, great TEAM MEMBERS.
make youre own schedule
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place for a new grad nurse!
Staff Nurse III, Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, augusztus 17.
As a new graduate nurse, I had to experience the unfortunate circumstances where nurses "eat their young" and occasional poor teamwork.
However, the hospital provided amazing educational opportunities, benefits and room for advancement.
Excellent team of physicians.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Overworked and Understaffed
Radiologic Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, augusztus 9.
Raleigh Campus

-Dangerously short-staffed, especially nights and weekends. There isn't always coverage for all areas of the hospital at critical times. ie. no availability during traumas (Level 1 Trauma Center?)
-Micromanagement from "working" supervisors unwilling/unable to operate equipment.
-Lack of support from upper management. The term "thrown under the bus" could have originated here.
-Lack of consistency regarding treatment of staff I hate to say, "it depends on who you are," but ....
-Accrued PDO's but limited ability/availability to use them.
-Non family-friendly environment.
-HIPAA?

-Awesome patients-very diverse population.
-Can be personally rewarding if you are able to ignore the constant negativity.
-A great place to begin your career. An opportunity to practice and perfect your skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Productive and efficient work environment
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, augusztus 9.
Everyday is a new experience and always a challenge to tackle. The management is very hard working and very kind. The co-workers were very helpful and always made it fun in completing tasks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great place to work
Clinical Educator/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, július 14.
Provide direct supervision to 75 employees. Balance the schedule,
provide coaching and counseling on job performance, perform annual evaluations, keep staff educated on new policies and procedures, and participate in projects to provide new and innovative ways to provide quality service to our patients and families. I also interview, hire, and participate in termination of employees. I onboard and orient new employees and place them with the best possible match to help them become excellent employees. I also act as a liaison between nursing education and the staff nurses to place nursing students with preceptors. I act as an advocate for patients, families, and staff members. I also act as a mediator between staff that are having disagreements and provide them with suggestions to improve communication and interaction amongst one another. I also teach Personnel Related Issues twice a system wide to new charge nurses.
Great culture.
Kontra érvek
Need more upper management involvement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plenty of work, good pay & benefits
Team Lead - Medicaid (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, július 14.
Plenty of work with the pay and benefits
Generous vacation time - great co-workers
jldfsssssssssslfjsldfjsdlfjslfjsldkjflsdjfsldfjsdfjslfdskfsjflskjfslkjfslfjslfjslfjslfjslfjslfjslfsjfdlskjflsjfsljfslfjsldfjsldfjslfkjslfjslfsjlfjslfjslfsjflsjflsfjslfjslfjslfjslfjslfjslfjslfjslfdjowueorowerqoerqoerwoerfwoeroqeruowerjwelnsk,dfnskfnn
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 31Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment with wonderful staff and opportunity for advancement.
Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, július 12.
This was a very busy work place, but the great staff made it all possible as we worked together as a team. The management also helped and supported the effort of the team to accomplish the daily work load. The most enjoyable part of the job was the staff that I worked with. Even in the busiest and most demanding days, we were able to smile and laugh and support each other. The hardest part of the job was to say good bye to all of my friends/co-workers and doctors in the practice. I will truly miss working with them, but hope to soon find another wonderful workplace to help fill this void.
Healthcare benefits
Kontra érvek
The need for additional staff that they were in the process to get approval to hire.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
workplace
Ultrasound Technologist Full Time (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, július 7.
I've worked nights at wakemed for over four years. It's a great place to work. The management and staff I work with are excellent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
One of the best Hospital I work at. You had the oppourtuion for advancementment
Surgical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, július 6.
Enjoy my working environment. From the CEO to the Housekeeping every one work as a unite. I hate I had to relocate. They had great in house education programs.
good work condition
Typical Day at work
Patient Family Experience Liaison (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, július 5.
Working in healthcare, every day is different. WakeMed Health and Hospitals is an every changing facility and environment. The variety in work experiences helps to maintain the excitement of going to work every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for them!
Clinical Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, június 8.
I loved the environment and my coworkers. With a hospital setting the patients change frequently and two days are never quite the same! I miss working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
working at wakemed
CNA 2 / Secretary/Phleobotomy (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, június 5.
i love working at wakened. the supervisors are awesome and the staff is great to work with. I do patient care working from 7p-7a. with a maximum of 15 patients. or unit hold 30 beds. I think the only hard part about this job is it just being at night, but that about it.
Pro érvek
sometime OT is avalible if you're needed
Kontra érvek
sometimes you don't get any hours at all if census is low
Good Environment
PC Specialist I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, június 1.
Great environment to work in, good co-workers. Hospital cares about their employees. It has been a great place to work throughout the years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Management at WM North is horrible
WM North (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2016, június 1.
Management is clueless on how to operate a hospital. Department managers don't have any knowledge about WakeMed policies and procedure or how to be a department manager. Coworkers in ALL departments are constantly griping. Worst place I've ever worked at.
Got a job
Department managers and PAY
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on who your manager is.
Certified Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, május 30.
Everything was fine until our management started changing, things went down hill from there, and no one seemed to care as long as patients were being seen. Employee appreciation definitely declined and you had to look over your shoulder everyday. Once management decided to put a bulls eye on your back they did anything they could to make life miserable. My first 3.5 years was beautiful, my last 5 months were miserable. The sad thing about it is that they don't care.
Pro érvek
There were many of these
Kontra érvek
no voice, no protection from management, management needs leadership training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 2Jelentés
Day at Wakemed
Nurse Aid II/Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, május 20.
Get report from previous staff, do vitals, baths, linens, walk patients and record in patients records, record inputs and outputs of patients,
Pro érvek
Staff was uplifting and supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Hospital
Patient Service Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, május 18.
Great compassionate caring employees and environment. I had the pleasure of meeting great people that I still keep in touch with including my supervisor. The hospital is very clean and due to its size, it abled employees to be a family and work as a great team.
Paient acct rep
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, április 26.
No opportunity for advancement, its not what you know its who you know, easy to get comfortable there, but the turnover rate is high
EASY TO GET COMFORTABLE
SALARY, OPP FOR ADVNCEMENT
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van