WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 178 értékelés megmutatása
Opportunities for growth
Diabetes Nurse Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, november 22.
Good co-workers. Opportunities for growth. Values nurses.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 7Jelentés
Fast pace
HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2013, november 7.
I worked alone, fast pace to meet the courier three times a day,
along with frozen sections.I had to carry a pager at all times. I learned that I was going to be transferred from running the Cary lab because someone who previous worked there was returning.
My boss was great
His boss was not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 14Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, I have learned alot about surgery and trauma situations
Surgical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 30.
A typical day at Wake Med in the operating room is exciting and filled with learning opportunities. It is a level 1 trauma center so we see a lot of interesting traumas. Management is organized and they seek out opportunities to make it a better workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job is saving lives. I feel very productive and satisfied being part of the surgery that could potentially save someone's life.
saving lives
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 35Nem 13Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great to work with. The management team is what I had difficults with. They played a lot of favoritism that I didn't like.
Clinical Secretary/Nurse Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 22.
I worked in the emergency room and I really enjoyed my job as the clinical secretary/nurse tech. My main focus was the patients and making sure their care was the best. The highlight of the night is when we had a code or a trauma alert. Very rare did we have these because we were a stand alone ED and all major trauma's went to main Wake. I really enjoyed working with the night crew. We became a family!
Pro érvek
Bonuses, great insurance, and benefits
only a 30 minute break for a 12 hour shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 45Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience from a variety of cases.
Physical Therapy Volunteer - Acute Care Setting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2013, október 21.
On a typical day I and my supervising PT would be scheduled with a mix of follow up patients and new initial evaluations . We would typically see patients for treatment or initial evaluation upon admission until noon. The most satisfying part was to see them progress with therapy and restore their prior functional level to return home. Interaction with patients was by far the most rewarding aspect of this job. It helped me develop my interpersonal skills. The most challenging task was to deal with the comorbidities the patients had that delayed their progress with rehab. I learned how to safely bend, twist, and lift to assist a patient in moving safely from one surface to another. I also learned how to establish warning signs based on color changes on the skin, digital displays on equipment, and medical record.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut out raises and Profit sharing called Wake Share.
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh campus2013, október 19.
Nobody in management cares how short handed they make us work. They took away our merit raises and profit sharing this year. Doesn't matter how good a job you do. Never get any pats on the back. Only negative feedback from management.
Pro érvek
Good benefits. looking at taking more of them away
management sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 69Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work. Competitive salary but the benefits package is quite expensive.
ED Staff Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 19.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be great place to work....now, it's corupt, cut-throat, and awful
Staff nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 13.
Thing were great when previous CEO ran things, has gone to hell in a hand basket since new one took over in 2003. Thankfully, they finally fired him, but too little too late. Standards of care were so high, now they're barely the minimum Told so many times by management to "do the best you can" when short-staffed and now immediately told "low census, go home now". Nurses treated like hourly wage slaves instead of educated professionals. Instead of actually understanding and observing the excellent patient care rendered, administration relied solely on worthless, impossible to please, ridiculous patient satisfaction surveys. Same surveys sent to patients who could barely sign their names & speak English,....much less decipher a multiple question survey. Everybody's ready to throw anyone under the bus to keep their jobs even though you're not appreciated.
Pro érvek
Used to be job security, but can't think of anything else right now
Kontra érvek
No more clinical ladder, corupt, incompetent, and greedy administration
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 79Nem 10Jelentés
Diabetes Counselor
Diabetes Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ral, UP2013, október 7.
Created a unique counseling approach to children with Diabetes. This inclided screening techniques and assistance.
Freedom to create program
Not scalable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 12Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable hospital system with opportunites to advance
Communications Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 6.
As with any job you will always have aspects that you like and ones you don't, the key is how you let it affect you. The hardest part of the job is not being able to see the outside except for cameras. The most enjoyable part of my job is how everyday is different. I have learned many things over the years, some were hard lessons, but they helped me to learn and grow from them. Management is forever evolving and it is hard to place an opinion on one particular person.
Pro érvek
Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Professional relationships built between companies
Kontra érvek
No windows in the office, no face to face interaction
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 29Nem 6Jelentés
fun place to work
Finance and Acct Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 2.
Great company. great atmosphere. culture is very rewarding of the family spirit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 12Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very educational job with an accepting and diverse work environment.
Lead Clinical Aide-Rehab Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, szeptember 27.
Working as a clinical aide at WakeMed, I assist physical, occupational and speech therapists. I communicate effectively with nursing staff, therapists and patients on a daily basis. Every day I learn something new about the world of medicine, and patient care. WakeMed is a very diverse work environment and every employee exhibits the "Wake Way," meaning we embrace the differences in our cultures and accept people for who they are as individuals. WakeMed strives to provide excellent service to all patients, no matter what. I enjoy interacting with the patients and assisting in therapy treatments. In this job I have to multi-task a lot throughout the day. The hardest part of my job is accepting that I cannot be in two places at once, even though multiple therapists may need my help at the same time. That is why time management and planning are key factors to success in my job. Thankfully I have been able to master these two skills and in doing so I was designated to act as lead clinical aide. As the lead clinical aide, I assist the therapists in checking doctor's referrals as they come into the department and I organize the referrals to make it more efficient for the rehab therapists to see patients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 8Jelentés
Large, level 1 trauma center with small-town, friendly feel
Interventional Radiology Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, július 24.
The people at Wakemed are its greatest resource. With loyalty that has lead to 40+ year employees, you see the same people day in and out for years. That leads to a sense of community that brings everyone together to strive for excellence collectively.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 15Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well organized and efficient company
Surgical Instrument Room Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 26.
A Great place to work. The management and coworkers were great. The best part of the job was being part of a great company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 12Jelentés
very rewarding and productive
Public Safety Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 25.
Good place to work, Good benefits and salary. WakeMed was an adventure everyday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 8Jelentés
fun place to volunteer
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 8.
fun place learned a lot. lots of interesting people, would defiantly go back to this place if i had a chance to.
everyone was very friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 5Jelentés
Worst Primary Care practice to work at in Cary NC
Certified Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  WSP Parkway Primary Care Cary NC2013, június 3.
This is the worst place I've ever worked at. The Practice Administrator is very unprofessional and lack knowledge of how to run the offices that she's currently over. While working there I was constantly harassed by one of the new doctors that just came out of residency and falsely accused of things that I didn't do. This provider was also rude to certain patients that came in to see her if she wasn't interested in providing care to them. My clinical supervisor was one of the best supervisors because she wasn't afraid to stand up for what was right. Out of the three providers that are currently in that office, I would strongly suggest that nobody work for the newly inexperienced doctor on board unless you are perfect and can walk on water. Unfortunately I walked out today because I couldn't continue to work in an hostile environment.
Great Front Desk Staff
Kontra érvek
being mistreated by one of the providers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 29Nem 8Jelentés
Look closely
Healthcare professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2013, április 20.
This is not a healthy work environment. I was led to believe that wake med was state of the art and ahead of the game. Well they aren't. This organization is corrupt and dysfunctional. My time is almost up so enough said. I also go to other facilities in the area for my healthcare. I do not feel safe here
benefits. pdo
poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 46Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Look closely....this hospital should be cleaner!
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary2013, április 9.
The housekeepers work hard, BUT for this hospital to be in Cary it's definitely not as clean as should be and by WakeMed Raleigh's standards its filthy. Don't believe me? Look closely the next time a family member, friend or love one is admitted and you'll see the tell tale signs of sloppy cleaning. The management is "Old school" and they frown on employees giving ideas/advice. Some of my coworkers come to work late atleast 4 times a week and never get reprimanded, while others get a "Talking to".
location
cleanliness, training, management incompetence
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 48Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging,lots of great staff
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, március 25.
My job was fast paced and challenging. Our patient population was very diverse and many with very high risk pregnancies. I enjoyed the new moms and infants, as well as teaching families about infant care. I learned how to multi-task and supervise in a kind, respectful and effective way.
exceptional coworkers!
Kontra érvek
we were often short staffed. there were lots of changes in management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 5Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van