WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 153 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cut out raises and Profit sharing called Wake Share.
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh campus2013, október 19.
Nobody in management cares how short handed they make us work. They took away our merit raises and profit sharing this year. Doesn't matter how good a job you do. Never get any pats on the back. Only negative feedback from management.
Pro érvek
Good benefits. looking at taking more of them away
management sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 68Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work. Competitive salary but the benefits package is quite expensive.
ED Staff Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 19.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be great place to work....now, it's corupt, cut-throat, and awful
Staff nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 13.
Thing were great when previous CEO ran things, has gone to hell in a hand basket since new one took over in 2003. Thankfully, they finally fired him, but too little too late. Standards of care were so high, now they're barely the minimum Told so many times by management to "do the best you can" when short-staffed and now immediately told "low census, go home now". Nurses treated like hourly wage slaves instead of educated professionals. Instead of actually understanding and observing the excellent patient care rendered, administration relied solely on worthless, impossible to please, ridiculous patient satisfaction surveys. Same surveys sent to patients who could barely sign their names & speak English,....much less decipher a multiple question survey. Everybody's ready to throw anyone under the bus to keep their jobs even though you're not appreciated.
Pro érvek
Used to be job security, but can't think of anything else right now
Kontra érvek
No more clinical ladder, corupt, incompetent, and greedy administration
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 77Nem 10Jelentés
Diabetes Counselor
Diabetes Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ral, UP2013, október 7.
Created a unique counseling approach to children with Diabetes. This inclided screening techniques and assistance.
Freedom to create program
Not scalable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 12Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stable hospital system with opportunites to advance
Communications Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 6.
As with any job you will always have aspects that you like and ones you don't, the key is how you let it affect you. The hardest part of the job is not being able to see the outside except for cameras. The most enjoyable part of my job is how everyday is different. I have learned many things over the years, some were hard lessons, but they helped me to learn and grow from them. Management is forever evolving and it is hard to place an opinion on one particular person.
Pro érvek
Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Professional relationships built between companies
Kontra érvek
No windows in the office, no face to face interaction
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 29Nem 6Jelentés
fun place to work
Finance and Acct Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 2.
Great company. great atmosphere. culture is very rewarding of the family spirit
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 12Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very educational job with an accepting and diverse work environment.
Lead Clinical Aide-Rehab Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, szeptember 27.
Working as a clinical aide at WakeMed, I assist physical, occupational and speech therapists. I communicate effectively with nursing staff, therapists and patients on a daily basis. Every day I learn something new about the world of medicine, and patient care. WakeMed is a very diverse work environment and every employee exhibits the "Wake Way," meaning we embrace the differences in our cultures and accept people for who they are as individuals. WakeMed strives to provide excellent service to all patients, no matter what. I enjoy interacting with the patients and assisting in therapy treatments. In this job I have to multi-task a lot throughout the day. The hardest part of my job is accepting that I cannot be in two places at once, even though multiple therapists may need my help at the same time. That is why time management and planning are key factors to success in my job. Thankfully I have been able to master these two skills and in doing so I was designated to act as lead clinical aide. As the lead clinical aide, I assist the therapists in checking doctor's referrals as they come into the department and I organize the referrals to make it more efficient for the rehab therapists to see patients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 7Jelentés
Large, level 1 trauma center with small-town, friendly feel
Interventional Radiology Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, július 24.
The people at Wakemed are its greatest resource. With loyalty that has lead to 40+ year employees, you see the same people day in and out for years. That leads to a sense of community that brings everyone together to strive for excellence collectively.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 15Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well organized and efficient company
Surgical Instrument Room Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 26.
A Great place to work. The management and coworkers were great. The best part of the job was being part of a great company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 12Jelentés
very rewarding and productive
Public Safety Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 25.
Good place to work, Good benefits and salary. WakeMed was an adventure everyday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 7Jelentés
fun place to volunteer
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, június 8.
fun place learned a lot. lots of interesting people, would defiantly go back to this place if i had a chance to.
everyone was very friendly
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 5Jelentés
Worst Primary Care practice to work at in Cary NC
Certified Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  WSP Parkway Primary Care Cary NC2013, június 3.
This is the worst place I've ever worked at. The Practice Administrator is very unprofessional and lack knowledge of how to run the offices that she's currently over. While working there I was constantly harassed by one of the new doctors that just came out of residency and falsely accused of things that I didn't do. This provider was also rude to certain patients that came in to see her if she wasn't interested in providing care to them. My clinical supervisor was one of the best supervisors because she wasn't afraid to stand up for what was right. Out of the three providers that are currently in that office, I would strongly suggest that nobody work for the newly inexperienced doctor on board unless you are perfect and can walk on water. Unfortunately I walked out today because I couldn't continue to work in an hostile environment.
Great Front Desk Staff
Kontra érvek
being mistreated by one of the providers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 8Jelentés
Look closely
Healthcare professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2013, április 20.
This is not a healthy work environment. I was led to believe that wake med was state of the art and ahead of the game. Well they aren't. This organization is corrupt and dysfunctional. My time is almost up so enough said. I also go to other facilities in the area for my healthcare. I do not feel safe here
benefits. pdo
poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 44Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Look closely....this hospital should be cleaner!
Housekeeper (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary2013, április 9.
The housekeepers work hard, BUT for this hospital to be in Cary it's definitely not as clean as should be and by WakeMed Raleigh's standards its filthy. Don't believe me? Look closely the next time a family member, friend or love one is admitted and you'll see the tell tale signs of sloppy cleaning. The management is "Old school" and they frown on employees giving ideas/advice. Some of my coworkers come to work late atleast 4 times a week and never get reprimanded, while others get a "Talking to".
location
cleanliness, training, management incompetence
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 45Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging,lots of great staff
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, március 25.
My job was fast paced and challenging. Our patient population was very diverse and many with very high risk pregnancies. I enjoyed the new moms and infants, as well as teaching families about infant care. I learned how to multi-task and supervise in a kind, respectful and effective way.
exceptional coworkers!
Kontra érvek
we were often short staffed. there were lots of changes in management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 5Jelentés
Great position
Secretary/Surgery Scheduler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, március 20.
This is a wonderful place to work. Not easy to get employed by. I had to quit because of the long commute and parking that I had each day, plus my children were young at the time. Would give anything now to have that job back.
great benefits and pay.
Kontra érvek
very strict about being late or missing days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Volunteered the WakeMed's Emergency Dept.
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2013, március 4.
Volunteered for 2hrs every Friday evening in the Emergency Department of a Hospital. Responsibilities included re-supplying all treatment rooms. Assisting patients with any non-medical needs. Assisting nursing staff with any administration needs.

It was a fantastic way of giving back to the community.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad place to work!!! RUN !!!
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2013, február 18.
The management here is terrible especially the radiology managers and directors. They are lazy unfair and plain incompetent!! They don't care about the employees, only themselves !! They will throw you under the bus without hesitation . Run away!! The employees in the department are great except a few suck ups!!
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
horrible management especially radiology
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 33Nem 8Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
RUN AWAY: Don't even think about it!!
Nuclear Medicine Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2013, január 18.
Whatever your previous experience is...this place is aweful!!! You will be miserable because the guidlines written for you to follow were written by people who never really worked in a patient setting. You will not be rewarded for your excellant patient care, you will not feel appreciated...you will feel no job security. Co-workers in the department are very nice...but all are miserable and want to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 3Jelentés
Worst Work Experience Ever
Rather not say (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary2013, január 11.
Great coworkers however everyone is unhappy. No guidance or support from Managers regarding their expectations of staff. Management openly complaines about staff. Managers could use professional training. A clear division between staff and management which creates a difficult work environment.
great coworkers
Kontra érvek
short lunch breaks or none at all, unhappy environment, very critical management, no work life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 30Nem 6Jelentés