WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 270 értékelés megmutatása
Enjoyabe place to work
CLINICAL SECRETARY (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 28.
Highly favored working in labor and delivery. Most enjoyable part of the job was witnessing new life. Management and staff continuoulsy enhanced the growth of WakeMed's labor and delivery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place with great staff. I love the wake way!!
Mental Health Tech I/Patient Constant observer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 22.
I enjoy working at WakeMed. I have come know some great professional & consider everyone as my WakeMed family. Each department works as one and each individual co worker is important. As one we all are WakeMed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse patient and population with wide range of medical issues. Competitive compensation and benefits. Politics can be ugly.
Clinical Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC 276102017, február 22.
I have enjoyed working at WakeMed. The hospital wide culture is welcoming and friendly but my unit culture has become hostile. Life is too short. It's time for a breath of fresh air.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 1Jelentés
Exciting place to work
Medical Records Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, február 22.
I loved working at WakeMed - the staff are very friendly and the interaction with some of the medical staff was great. I was able to learn more about the medical professional while I was there. I have the upmost respect for those who work in the medical field.
Interaction with staff
Kontra érvek
Lots of paper - back when I worked there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 5Jelentés
Great way to excel
Clinical Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, február 19.
Lots of room for advancement. Very hard work, the facility is number one, very well established and friendly place to work. Lots of hours to be made, learn a lot
Pro érvek
Can work your way up by transferring til you get the right fit for you
Management being unappreciative
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and interesting place to work
Patient Account Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 17.
Enjoyed working at the hospital in the emergency department for 12 years. Every day was exciting as you never knew what the situation was for the arriving patient. Registered patients immediately upon arriving to the Emergency Dept. Environment was very faced paced and details obtained were of the utmost importance.
Enjoyed assisting patients and family members during their time of need and in some cases a crisis situation.
Hardest part of the job was facing and assisting family during fatality situations.
Assisting patients/family members.
Kontra érvek
Considered essential personnel and had to report to work no matter the weather conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Patient Service Assistant, Transporter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 17.
Good job..you meet a lot people all day ..good co workers,great benefits must have discipline..no down time.must make your place
Meetting people
work load
Wonderful Company
Surgical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 15.
WakeMed is an excellent hospital to work for. They strive to take excellent care of the community. WakeMed also believes in taking care of their employees which makes for a great work life.
slowing changing for better
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, február 2.
. pull food items I needed for hot production area from storeroom freezers, coolers and begin work preparing breakfast meals for patients throughout hospital according to dietary guidelines.i pulled room service tickets and prepared meals as needed for 4th floor. if hostess needed special item I prepared it. I would pull to slice with slicer to Prep for next day. workplace culture was fast paced at times. multi tasking expected and efficient. maintain cleanliness in work area according to safety guidelines. I was trained in SafeServ. management wasn't the best as far as fairness but I did my job with a smile each day.11:00 am as lunch meal started I prepared lunch specials and assisted other cooks in ensuring food was ready for breakfast and lunch each day.i didn't think any part was hard. I enjoyed my hours, job and my coworkers I worked with.
Busy place, Overtime always available
Sterile Processing Technician II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, január 12.
Good place to work and gain experience. Lowest pay compared to competitors. Pay difference depending on shift worked.

Usually busy days in the OR department, Staff is great but often take short cuts when the opportunity arrises
Overtime availability
Low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best management structure in the industry
CDI Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, január 1.
Wake Med CDI has created an integration of Coding and the CDI team that allows for most productive outcomes I have seen. The management of the CDI program there currently is excellent. The remote option is a tremendous benefit that is hard to find in this industry.
Management and remote feature
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great educational experience for pharmacy residents
PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Resident (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, december 28.
Great educational experience for pharmacy residents. It's a not-for-profit hospital so job availability can be tight. One of the top programs for pharmacy residents.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
awesome place to work
Claims & Billing Supervisor - Government (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, december 18.
I am a part of the WakeMed community and I love this organization. There are plenty of activities to be involved in and they show their appreciation for their employees. Advancement starts from within.
wakemed review
CLINICAL SERVICE TECH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, december 6.
I am very happy with my job and position with WakeMed. I have been with the company for almost 2 years and it has been a good experience so far and I plan to stay and grow with this company as long as I possibly can
Pro érvek
good co workers and management staff
Kontra érvek
some times it is very busy and it is a little stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Teamwork
Clinical Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, október 31.
A great group of people who worked as team, who were dedicated and supportive. The hardest part of my job was taking care of someone who was dying and their families. The most enjoyable part was learning different things from my patients. My management staff was supportive and always willing to help if needed. The most valuable thing I have learned is to value each day because you never know when it will be taken away.
Typical day for me if I was in charge is do all the daily tasks for the charge nurse, checking code carts, responding to rapid responses and code blues in other areas of the hospital, triaging patients, making sure I had the right amount of staff or working towards finding coverage to fill holes. I would also assist other nurses in their assignments if needed, starting IV's, discharging patient, giving medications, etc. I would also meet the ambulance patients and get them registered and on the board. Another big part of being in charge was communicating with other departments, the floors, and doctors to advocate for the patients well being.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 7Jelentés
Friendly Staff
Mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, október 24.
I enjoy working there. I liked talking with the staff and patients from all over the world. I liked the people I work with on the night shift.
Vac. Benifits
Strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Mixed feelings
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, szeptember 13.
I worked at Wake Med for three years. Although I worked under a very tough manager, I thoroughly enjoyed working with my team. Initially, I loved my job, but as time went on, team members became very back biting resulting in a lot of drama and a change in our upper management. That was when things got really bad. The person they placed in charge was a complete and total loon. That is when I decided it was time to move on.

Management's overall style was very archaic. Very heavy at the top and understaffed at the bottom. It was also a very authoritarian environment. Staff members needed management approval for even the slightest deviation of SOP. Made staff members feel as if management did not think they were capable of making a sound decision.

Biggest cons of working at Wake Med: little to no opportunity for advancement, the inability to use accrued PDO. The reason I was always given for not being able to use the time I had earned was we were short staff. Not only could I not use the time I had earned (a benefit), but I could not be paid for it either. I always thought that sounded illegal.
Pro érvek
Biggest pro: I was paid well and had a good benefit package, even though I was limited in my ability to use PDO
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
learning enviroment, like a family at work
PCA/CNA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2016, augusztus 25.
I love working at wakemed, I have learned a lot in float pool. would not change a thing. I have a great boss, great TEAM MEMBERS.
make youre own schedule
no cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
excellent place for a new grad nurse!
Staff Nurse III, Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, augusztus 17.
As a new graduate nurse, I had to experience the unfortunate circumstances where nurses "eat their young" and occasional poor teamwork.
However, the hospital provided amazing educational opportunities, benefits and room for advancement.
Excellent team of physicians.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Overworked and Understaffed
Radiologic Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2016, augusztus 9.
Raleigh Campus

-Dangerously short-staffed, especially nights and weekends. There isn't always coverage for all areas of the hospital at critical times. ie. no availability during traumas (Level 1 Trauma Center?)
-Micromanagement from "working" supervisors unwilling/unable to operate equipment.
-Lack of support from upper management. The term "thrown under the bus" could have originated here.
-Lack of consistency regarding treatment of staff I hate to say, "it depends on who you are," but ....
-Accrued PDO's but limited ability/availability to use them.
-Non family-friendly environment.
-HIPAA?

-Awesome patients-very diverse population.
-Can be personally rewarding if you are able to ignore the constant negativity.
-A great place to begin your career. An opportunity to practice and perfect your skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van