WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 181 értékelés megmutatása
Good place
Cardiac Sonographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, North Carolina2015, február 26.
Good pay, good benefits. Good organization to be a part of. Plenty of experience is able to be obtained at this organization. Always busy, good variety of cardiac disease that is seen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 5Jelentés
Good Work Environment
Unit Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  raleigh, nc2015, január 2.
I think hospital are great to work in. You just have to have education to advance to the next level.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 12Jelentés
Wake Med
Epic Technical Support and Software Testing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2015, január 1.
I was say that what I enjoyed most working at Wake med was the variety of work assignments and work locations. Each day was different with a new challenge.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 7Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certified Nurse Assistant II/Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, december 3.
Great place to work. Great benefits. Loved the 12 hour shifts. Everyone help each other
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 13Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Human Resources Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, november 19.
I learned a lot about the different areas of human resources
N/A
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 20Jelentés
working at wakemed
Staff RN, Critical Care (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, november 13.
I have enjoyed working at wakemed. A typical day at work is very busy. I have learned to efficiently manage care of many patients under pressure. We have had several changes in management on our unit, however I do think that she is doing a good job managing our staff. My co-workers are what makes me able to do my job well. Being a nurse is extremely hard work but having coworkers around you that support you makes it all possible. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I occasionally get to have a patient who touches my heart, who sees all that I am doing for them and who is kind. That makes it all worth it.
good coworkers
Kontra érvek
changes in management, inconsistent information
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 5Jelentés
General
Patient Access, Case Manager Rep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, október 30.
No day is the same, wasn't what I had expected upon accepting position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 14Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt good helping the patients and the good feeling went both ways.
CNA1 - volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, október 8.
The hospital was very busy, but the lunches always arrived at the same time and were hot. The food looked and smelled so good, I told my patients that it made me hungry. Also, saying that would sometimes work to get them to eat.

The nurses were wonderful and professional, but sometimes the CNAs were not.
Pro érvek
The patients and their stories about their full lives.
Kontra érvek
Some CNAs did not practice proper sanitation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
feels like home
LPN Staff Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, szeptember 18.
co-workers are supportative
management team is great
flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 11Jelentés
Punitive culture, anxiety producing
RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary2014, szeptember 13.
Staff including midlevel management is so afraid of punishment for not dotting "i"'s that actual patient care suffers.
What looks good on paper is not always reality.
Poor teamwork, everyone is so scared that they'll through anyone under the bus to survive.
Free parking
Kontra érvek
Too much unpaid time is required to make such a low wage reasonable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 68Nem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work IF the people in charge like you.
Bilingual Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, szeptember 1.
*a typical day at work = very busy
*what you learned = it is not what you know, but who you know.
*management = a revolving door
*your co-workers = scared to lose their jobs
*the hardest part of the job = 1% raises
*the most enjoyable part of the job = no weekends
location
compesation for hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 82Nem 10Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Nursing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, augusztus 1.
WakeMed gives the opportunity for personal growth and career development. Exciting work environment, with new daily learning experiences.
Recognized as Valued Employee
Flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 53Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This organization does help employees better themselves
QC Specialist/Assembly/Prep and Scan (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, július 20.
I will have to say that WakeMed really helps their employees reach more potential through their tuition reimbursement program. I have taken advantage of that program for the past 2 years and it's really helped.
employee development
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 14Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2014, június 7.
Freindly staff and management, great work environment. Employee discounts are great too!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 42Nem 16Jelentés
Great Place to Work!!!!!
Communication Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, május 30.
Management team is very supportive and works to see you succeed as an employee. Nice clean safe work environment. Just all around good co-works, great people to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 16Jelentés
Bad management
CT Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, április 29.
My coworkers were wonderful people but are quickly being forced out by bad management all with the attitude "you are all replaceable." Well, literally half of us have had to be replaced in the last year alone because of poor management! Not only have we not had raises in nearly 2 years but our already outrageous health care costs have gone up, our time off has been reduced, and shift differentials have been cut. And yet our manager tells us that work should be our first priority above family even. Your work was picked apart by someone who has never done your job, you have to beg for even a day off, and are constantly talked down to and belittled in any number of backhanded ways. The off sites were okay but stay away from Big Wake!!
Pro érvek
Coworkers and front line staff really do care
Kontra érvek
Poor work environment created by management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 104Nem 11Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers who care about the patients and doing a good job.
Behavioral Health Counselor, Supplemental (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, április 16.
My work is exciting because you never know what the day will bring. Some days I complete many assessments and others I work more on placement. My co-workers are competent and fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 17Jelentés
Family oriented work place
RN Clinical Educator & Supervisor Endoscopy (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, március 25.
A typical day at work is coming in and doing Kronos time and viewing the daily schedule for the day. Looking to make sure staffing is still adequate pending add ons to the day. Help with staffing, meetings about services, EPIC building at this time. Co-workers are great to work with, and the staff in the area that I supervise are fabulous and are long time employees with the facility as well as the department the shortest time in the department is ten years.
The most enjoyable time is working long side the staff and seeing what things they feel they need help with or need something different and being able to validate or assist them in to compensating another direction to make things work to their advantage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 17Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, március 13.
The hardest part of my job is when patients come not happy and in pain. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I can make a patient smile or feel just a little bit better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 22Jelentés
Just Plain Horrible!
OR staff Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, március 12.
I worked for this company and I must say management is very cut throat and will say and do anything to get you fired even if that means lie to you or make up stories to paint you out to look like the bad guy. Middle management is no better either just slaves to upper hierarchy. No raises, PDO's cut, short staff and no paid overtime.STAY AWAY from this horrible Hospital, its not cleaned well and filled with disgruntled employees. They're so call motto is Wake Way, which is a crock of bull and fake! Most of upper Management are not even qualified for the positions they have, The Manager that I had only had a Associates Degree in Nursing, when most hospitals you need a Master degree in Nursing to Manage a Department
Some Co-Workers
Short Breaks, No Overtime, No Raises, Bad Management Team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 95Nem 19Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van