WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 153 értékelés megmutatása
feels like home
LPN Staff Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, szeptember 18.
co-workers are supportative
management team is great
flexible schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 11Jelentés
Punitive culture, anxiety producing
RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary2014, szeptember 13.
Staff including midlevel management is so afraid of punishment for not dotting "i"'s that actual patient care suffers.
What looks good on paper is not always reality.
Poor teamwork, everyone is so scared that they'll through anyone under the bus to survive.
Free parking
Kontra érvek
Too much unpaid time is required to make such a low wage reasonable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 66Nem 9Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work IF the people in charge like you.
Bilingual Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, szeptember 1.
*a typical day at work = very busy
*what you learned = it is not what you know, but who you know.
*management = a revolving door
*your co-workers = scared to lose their jobs
*the hardest part of the job = 1% raises
*the most enjoyable part of the job = no weekends
location
compesation for hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 80Nem 9Jelentés
Fun Workplace
Nursing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, augusztus 1.
WakeMed gives the opportunity for personal growth and career development. Exciting work environment, with new daily learning experiences.
Recognized as Valued Employee
Flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 53Nem 10Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This organization does help employees better themselves
QC Specialist/Assembly/Prep and Scan (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, július 20.
I will have to say that WakeMed really helps their employees reach more potential through their tuition reimbursement program. I have taken advantage of that program for the past 2 years and it's really helped.
employee development
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 14Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh2014, június 7.
Freindly staff and management, great work environment. Employee discounts are great too!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 42Nem 16Jelentés
Great Place to Work!!!!!
Communication Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, május 30.
Management team is very supportive and works to see you succeed as an employee. Nice clean safe work environment. Just all around good co-works, great people to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 16Jelentés
Bad management
CT Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, április 29.
My coworkers were wonderful people but are quickly being forced out by bad management all with the attitude "you are all replaceable." Well, literally half of us have had to be replaced in the last year alone because of poor management! Not only have we not had raises in nearly 2 years but our already outrageous health care costs have gone up, our time off has been reduced, and shift differentials have been cut. And yet our manager tells us that work should be our first priority above family even. Your work was picked apart by someone who has never done your job, you have to beg for even a day off, and are constantly talked down to and belittled in any number of backhanded ways. The off sites were okay but stay away from Big Wake!!
Pro érvek
Coworkers and front line staff really do care
Kontra érvek
Poor work environment created by management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 101Nem 11Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great co-workers who care about the patients and doing a good job.
Behavioral Health Counselor, Supplemental (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, április 16.
My work is exciting because you never know what the day will bring. Some days I complete many assessments and others I work more on placement. My co-workers are competent and fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 17Jelentés
Family oriented work place
RN Clinical Educator & Supervisor Endoscopy (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, március 25.
A typical day at work is coming in and doing Kronos time and viewing the daily schedule for the day. Looking to make sure staffing is still adequate pending add ons to the day. Help with staffing, meetings about services, EPIC building at this time. Co-workers are great to work with, and the staff in the area that I supervise are fabulous and are long time employees with the facility as well as the department the shortest time in the department is ten years.
The most enjoyable time is working long side the staff and seeing what things they feel they need help with or need something different and being able to validate or assist them in to compensating another direction to make things work to their advantage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 28Nem 17Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, március 13.
The hardest part of my job is when patients come not happy and in pain. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I can make a patient smile or feel just a little bit better.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 22Jelentés
Just Plain Horrible!
OR staff Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, március 12.
I worked for this company and I must say management is very cut throat and will say and do anything to get you fired even if that means lie to you or make up stories to paint you out to look like the bad guy. Middle management is no better either just slaves to upper hierarchy. No raises, PDO's cut, short staff and no paid overtime.STAY AWAY from this horrible Hospital, its not cleaned well and filled with disgruntled employees. They're so call motto is Wake Way, which is a crock of bull and fake! Most of upper Management are not even qualified for the positions they have, The Manager that I had only had a Associates Degree in Nursing, when most hospitals you need a Master degree in Nursing to Manage a Department
Some Co-Workers
Short Breaks, No Overtime, No Raises, Bad Management Team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 93Nem 19Jelentés
Great learning experience
Physical Therapy Volunteer - Acute Care Setting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2014, január 10.
In my recent position at WakeMed cary hospital I worked on a variety of cases from Orthopedics, neurology, Cardiology, Dermatology and General Medicine. I worked With a team of 3 PTs and saw 5 to 6 patients daily. In this setting I practiced how to deliver safe physical therapy to patients. While I was posted in cardiology department to handle ICU patients, I learned how to comprehensively screen the patient and identify red flags or warning signs in order to make an appropriate referral to another practitioner or discontinue the treatment.I also developed a strong understanding of ECG reports, X-ray reports and MRI reports.I have expertise in handling neuro patients that requires intensive care like acute Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy and Traumatic Brain Injury. I am good at finding answers by doing an extensive research.This is why my co-workers trusted me to find right answer to the academic questions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 20Jelentés
Well respected in the Community
Registered Nurse III/Charge Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2014, január 8.
As a staff nurse and charge nurse I've learned the importance of time management, working as a team as well as independently. Problem solving and diffusing situations before they can escalate. I recognize the importance of having knowledgeable, dependable and pleasant co-workers that look out for each other and support one another on a professional as well as a personal level.
Pro érvek
Great management team, knowledgeable staff
Kontra érvek
would like more growth options outside of bedside nursing, more opportunities in education and research, unable to offer yearly salary/cost of living increases
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 10Jelentés
Terrific place to work!
Executive Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, december 26.
Collaborative approach with emphasis on excellent customer service.
collaborative environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 14Jelentés
Opportunities for growth
Diabetes Nurse Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, november 22.
Good co-workers. Opportunities for growth. Values nurses.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 26Nem 7Jelentés
Fast pace
HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2013, november 7.
I worked alone, fast pace to meet the courier three times a day,
along with frozen sections.I had to carry a pager at all times. I learned that I was going to be transferred from running the Cary lab because someone who previous worked there was returning.
My boss was great
His boss was not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 14Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, I have learned alot about surgery and trauma situations
Surgical Technologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 30.
A typical day at Wake Med in the operating room is exciting and filled with learning opportunities. It is a level 1 trauma center so we see a lot of interesting traumas. Management is organized and they seek out opportunities to make it a better workplace. The most enjoyable part of the job is saving lives. I feel very productive and satisfied being part of the surgery that could potentially save someone's life.
saving lives
no breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 34Nem 13Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great to work with. The management team is what I had difficults with. They played a lot of favoritism that I didn't like.
Clinical Secretary/Nurse Tech (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2013, október 22.
I worked in the emergency room and I really enjoyed my job as the clinical secretary/nurse tech. My main focus was the patients and making sure their care was the best. The highlight of the night is when we had a code or a trauma alert. Very rare did we have these because we were a stand alone ED and all major trauma's went to main Wake. I really enjoyed working with the night crew. We became a family!
Pro érvek
Bonuses, great insurance, and benefits
only a 30 minute break for a 12 hour shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 45Nem 6Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience from a variety of cases.
Physical Therapy Volunteer - Acute Care Setting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2013, október 21.
On a typical day I and my supervising PT would be scheduled with a mix of follow up patients and new initial evaluations . We would typically see patients for treatment or initial evaluation upon admission until noon. The most satisfying part was to see them progress with therapy and restore their prior functional level to return home. Interaction with patients was by far the most rewarding aspect of this job. It helped me develop my interpersonal skills. The most challenging task was to deal with the comorbidities the patients had that delayed their progress with rehab. I learned how to safely bend, twist, and lift to assist a patient in moving safely from one surface to another. I also learned how to establish warning signs based on color changes on the skin, digital displays on equipment, and medical record.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 7Jelentés