WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 275 értékelés megmutatása
Volunteer Experience
Day Surgery Unit Student Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, augusztus 9.
I was able to really distinguish which part of the health field I aspired to be in via this volunteer experience. While the job was easy, beneficial, and allowed patient interaction, I felt that the overall environment was not for me. However, the experience as a whole allowed me to observe nurses at work in addition aided me in my knowledge of the nursing field.
friendly
CNA Student (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 9.
Very friendly hospital to work for. Learned how to deal with stressful situations in a calm manner. Everyone is a team and helps one another out. I love seeing smiles on everyone's faces
Pro érvek
Healthcare, friendly people, good food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
WakeMed is an awesome place to work.
CHAPLAIN RESIDENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, augusztus 1.
WakeMed hospital is a place that strives to serve patients and their families with the best possible care and compassion they can give. Many departments corroborate equally in an afford to deliver good end results.
Pro érvek
Free parking for employees and a large cafeteria, discounted pharmacy.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and lunch times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Hostile environment
RN Staff Nurse OR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 31.
I worked here overall for several years. I worked in the OR the environment was hostile, lots of cliques, no teamwork, management turned over a few times and each time was terrible, new staff not welcomed, just overall no organization.

High acuity patients, I learned a lot. Extremely stressful hard work. No organization from room to room or for instruments / supplies.
Pro érvek
learned a lot. great teaching hospital
Kontra érvek
no breaks, short staffed but staffed on paper, no organization, hostile environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Very good place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 16.
My experience with WakeMed was wonderful as i was able to advance my way from temporary worker to. supervisor i met some wonderful co workers and patients who made my job a nice place to be
Good benifits
misconceptions about housekeeping
work
Patient Financial Info Specialist/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 12.
I handle payer refunds for all government and commercial payers. I code claims and process appeals. I process accordingly to government policies which
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Mission Focused Organization
Executive Director, Foundation & Grants (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 12.
WakeMed Health & Hospitals provides outstanding and compassionate care to all who seek its services. The entire workforce is driven by this mission with a high dedication to serving the healthcare needs in the community. I was fortunate to participate for over 20 years in helping fulfill this mission by engaging WakeMed's employees and the community in supporting many important programs at WakeMed. Our biggest challenge was making sure, year in and year out, that we provided ongoing high quality care and support in the healthcare sector which is a very unstable and changing financial reimbursement environment. Everyday was a challenge but also an opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to work
Staff nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 5.
Opportunities for advancement & personal & career improvement are many. NPDP is the nursing ladder program & encourages leadership, accountability & pursuit of knowledge.
Pro érvek
Great work culture that encourages growth & advancement
Kontra érvek
Very rigid attendance policy that doesn't take into account unforeseeable circumstances
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Might want to pass on this one, Respiratory therapists
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 29.
My experience with this organization is not so positive.leadership in the respiratory department was some of the worst I have ever experienced in my 20 year career. This contributes to a negative backstabbing, mistrusting environment that makes everyday on the job much more difficult. Once you resign under this director for any reason such as myself, leaving in good terms you will not be rehired. There are grudges held and your reputation may be smeared. Buyer beware
Some decent coworkers
Everything except for above
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many great things at WakeMed as a whole.
Project Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 26.
My only drawback is the lack of flexibility within my department. The management has no real say in the areas if they don't align with the directors ideas.
Pro érvek
Executive Management is great!
Kontra érvek
my department is too micro-managed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for!
Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 3.
Data entry, billed claims to insurance companies, answer phones and follow up on denied claims. Billed for inpatient and outpatient. Billed for orthopedic,general surgery,neonatal,ob/gyn, internal medicine .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
loved it here!
Surgical Technologist Student Externship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 19.
only did and internship in the operating room so i don't know much about the hospital as a whole but all in all i would love to work here eventfully !!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 4.
Complete lack of respect for employees in dispatch areas, no work life balance and constant OT and denial of vacation time, no chance of advancement at all
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management had no life skills
Patient Financial Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 3.
Loved my job that I did but did not care for management that worked in my department. Employee turnover was very high especially management team.

They paid for schooling necessary to keep up to date with the medical billing changes that took place on a yearly basis.
Close to my residence
High employee turnover rate
Flexible place to work
Mental Health Tech I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 29.
Beneficial place to work. Flexible hours and room for advancement. Fast paced with a different atmosphere on a daily basis when dealing with mental health.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working there and I miss it.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 19.
I enjoyed my time at WakeMed Raleigh. All three years.
Moving back up north has given me a greater respect for WakeMed Health and Hospitals as compared to Allegheny Health Network here in Pittsburgh.

Three reasons why it is a superior organization to work for:

1. The Money.
2. Middle Management
3.and.... It's located in North Carolina.I mean, who does not like North Carolina?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 19.
A quality opportunity providing valuable experience and knowledge and personal growth. Work cohesively and collaboratively with directors and managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Very good place to work
Registered Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 16.
Very good place to work. I enjoyed working for WakeMed Hospital. I learned many skills such as IV therapy, compounding, narcotics, and customer service skills.
nice place to work!
Anesthesia Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, április 7.
awesome place to work and I have really never worked in a place that I actually felt like we were all a team ! I work in the OR and we all work together to make it a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Cna
Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA Staffing Pool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 4.
I worked as a nurse aid while obtaining my undergraduate degree. I enjoyed working with the staff at WakeMed; everyone was kind, helpful, and seemed to enjoy their work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van