WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 270 értékelés megmutatása
work
Patient Financial Info Specialist/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 12.
I handle payer refunds for all government and commercial payers. I code claims and process appeals. I process accordingly to government policies which
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Mission Focused Organization
Executive Director, Foundation & Grants (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 12.
WakeMed Health & Hospitals provides outstanding and compassionate care to all who seek its services. The entire workforce is driven by this mission with a high dedication to serving the healthcare needs in the community. I was fortunate to participate for over 20 years in helping fulfill this mission by engaging WakeMed's employees and the community in supporting many important programs at WakeMed. Our biggest challenge was making sure, year in and year out, that we provided ongoing high quality care and support in the healthcare sector which is a very unstable and changing financial reimbursement environment. Everyday was a challenge but also an opportunity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to work
Staff nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, július 5.
Opportunities for advancement & personal & career improvement are many. NPDP is the nursing ladder program & encourages leadership, accountability & pursuit of knowledge.
Pro érvek
Great work culture that encourages growth & advancement
Kontra érvek
Very rigid attendance policy that doesn't take into account unforeseeable circumstances
Munkahelyi kultúra
Might want to pass on this one, Respiratory therapists
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 29.
My experience with this organization is not so positive.leadership in the respiratory department was some of the worst I have ever experienced in my 20 year career. This contributes to a negative backstabbing, mistrusting environment that makes everyday on the job much more difficult. Once you resign under this director for any reason such as myself, leaving in good terms you will not be rehired. There are grudges held and your reputation may be smeared. Buyer beware
Some decent coworkers
Everything except for above
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are many great things at WakeMed as a whole.
Project Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 26.
My only drawback is the lack of flexibility within my department. The management has no real say in the areas if they don't align with the directors ideas.
Pro érvek
Executive Management is great!
Kontra érvek
my department is too micro-managed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for!
Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, június 3.
Data entry, billed claims to insurance companies, answer phones and follow up on denied claims. Billed for inpatient and outpatient. Billed for orthopedic,general surgery,neonatal,ob/gyn, internal medicine .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
loved it here!
Surgical Technologist Student Externship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 19.
only did and internship in the operating room so i don't know much about the hospital as a whole but all in all i would love to work here eventfully !!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dispatcher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 4.
Complete lack of respect for employees in dispatch areas, no work life balance and constant OT and denial of vacation time, no chance of advancement at all
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management had no life skills
Patient Financial Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, május 3.
Loved my job that I did but did not care for management that worked in my department. Employee turnover was very high especially management team.

They paid for schooling necessary to keep up to date with the medical billing changes that took place on a yearly basis.
Close to my residence
High employee turnover rate
Flexible place to work
Mental Health Tech I (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 29.
Beneficial place to work. Flexible hours and room for advancement. Fast paced with a different atmosphere on a daily basis when dealing with mental health.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working there and I miss it.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 19.
I enjoyed my time at WakeMed Raleigh. All three years.
Moving back up north has given me a greater respect for WakeMed Health and Hospitals as compared to Allegheny Health Network here in Pittsburgh.

Three reasons why it is a superior organization to work for:

1. The Money.
2. Middle Management
3.and.... It's located in North Carolina.I mean, who does not like North Carolina?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 19.
A quality opportunity providing valuable experience and knowledge and personal growth. Work cohesively and collaboratively with directors and managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Very good place to work
Registered Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 16.
Very good place to work. I enjoyed working for WakeMed Hospital. I learned many skills such as IV therapy, compounding, narcotics, and customer service skills.
nice place to work!
Anesthesia Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, április 7.
awesome place to work and I have really never worked in a place that I actually felt like we were all a team ! I work in the OR and we all work together to make it a great place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Cna
Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA Staffing Pool (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, április 4.
I worked as a nurse aid while obtaining my undergraduate degree. I enjoyed working with the staff at WakeMed; everyone was kind, helpful, and seemed to enjoy their work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
great place to work
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2017, április 3.
WakeMed has been really good to me and my personal situation. I wouldn't trade my experiences with them for anything. I've learned a lot throughout the hospital not just in my department.
Great Place for Advancement
Perinatal Education Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, március 27.
Patient care centered. Employee supported. Work life balance can be difficult. Very supportive leadership. many opportunities for growth in clinical fields.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Work/Life balance
Staff Nurse III/Charge Nurse, Surgical Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, március 27.
Daily surigical workload was adequate. I learned to perform fast-paced same day surgical procedures. We had a supportive team of staff. The management would listen and address issues on most things.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
As close as you can get to being like a Hebrew slave in the Bible.
RN Staff Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, március 23.
I have had a long career in nursing. Wake Med was the absolute worst place I ever worked. I came to Wake with quite a lot of ER experience and looked forward to working in their ER/Trauma service. I was hired with a $10,000 sign on bonus. That bonus should have been a clue. Why did they have to offer so much to attract staff? I found out why. Nurses worked like dogs. There was no support staff. Nurses even had to transport their own patients--which meant leaving sick ones behind with really no one to check on them as every other nurse was way too busy taking care of their own patients to keep an eye on yours while you were away. There was a great culture of punishment there. People were always afraid of being "written up" and it did happen often. There were way too many supervisors in the ED. They all wore scrubs but rarely lifted a finger to do patient care. If the department was understaffed--they gladly jumped in by assuming the charge nurse role (which meant that the seasoned charge nurse got bumped) and the supervisor would then sit back and "direct." Heaven forbid he or she take a patient assignment. Daily assignments seemed to be based on favoritism.The same people worked the same assignments again and again. It was not competency based. Management in the ED was headed by a woman who held the job for years. She could never have even picked me out of a line up and certainly never knew me by name. Work/life boundaries were very poor. While I survived without ever getting "written up," I once annoyed one of the supervisors. I was called at home, on my day off while caring  több... for my own kids to be scolded with another supervisor listening as a witness. I had done management prior to this job. Did they not know it is seen as harassment to call people at home for disciplinary issues? I certainly was not on the clock. Did they not realize that they were witnesses to their own inappropriate supervisory behavior? The acuity was high all the time. It was exhausting. Management also mislead me as a prospective hire. They require people to sign up for on call shifts. It was presented that on call people will be called and told to come to work "if needed." They did not say that the on call people are always needed. In fact--they are actually counted in the daily staffing. It really was not on call and was really mandatory overtime. I found coworkers really stressed. It was one of the worst jobs I ever had. I do have to add that I had, prior to this place, worked successfully in places like Shock-Trauma in Baltimore and had been a manager. I had over 15 years of experience at the time I took this job, My sign on bonus required me to stick around for 1 year. I quit the exact day I was able to do so. I left, shook the dust from my feet and never looked back. I left several years ago. I have no lasting anger at this place and the time distance from when I worked there until now reinforces in my mind that my opinions are objective now and not based on any intense, current resentment that might make this review more based on emotion rather than true experience and reflection.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
The heat and A/C did work
Kontra érvek
Short staffed, too many supervisors in light of that staffing issue, punitive culture
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 48Nem 1Jelentés
Wakemed Way
Certified Nursing Assistant II/Unit Secretary (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, március 7.
I loved working at WakeMed. I will be another 2 weeks and the only reason I am quitting my job is due to moving to Alaska. I highly recommend working here as a CNA if you love the high pace challenege!
Kontra érvek
Paying full price for meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 6Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van