WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 181 értékelés megmutatása
Helping the community
EXECUTIVE CHEF MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 20.
WakeMed is defined by its staff. It is an organization that provides the highest level of care to the community and to its patients. The staff is friendly and talented. Everyone goes out of their way to ensure every patient and customer receives the highest level of care.
Pro érvek
great staff, benefits, employee discounts.
Kontra érvek
non-patient related upgrades move slower than expected
Nice place to work
Housekeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2018, június 18.
Good job when it comes to benefits. They have a lot of uniform sales which is great. Also other sales to. They like when worker's are team players an on time.
Benfits
Watching at all times
Pleasant Place to Work
Nurse Aid 2/ Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, június 13.
WakeMed is a nice place to work. Co-workers and other staff members are very friendly and pleasant to work with . Management is not hard to work with.
Wages
Patient Care Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 31.
needs to pay more!! I feel that an investment in the pay of employees all over will bring the best out of its employees. We live in a world where everything outside our pay is going up. The work load have increased but yet not a real amount of money to say I can see a difference in a raise per ck instead of it being a yearly break down.
plain, boring work environment
Courier Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 24.
Management refused to listen to new ideas. Options for work schedule were not good. The impossible was expected of the employees every day. Did not pay enough.
Flexible hours
Patient Account Representative (Refunds) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 18.
Flexible hours are offered to employees which for some this means that you can schedule your appointments after working hours, this way you would use less PDO's.
Wmc
Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, május 9.
I loved working at WakeMed and the team of nurses and MD's. We gave excellent care there. I left my job at WakeMed and moved away from Carolina because Nurses don't have contracts and no job security. I was high in seniority however, we take turns having to be called off for low census often. We would run out of PTO and have frequent days on call without pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC 275022018, április 30.
I enjoyed working here but the night shift no longer was working for my families needs, that is why I am no longer employed here. They do allow a lot of education for their nurses.
Cut throat environment
Patient Account Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 30.
I worked in the Patient Financial Services and it was a cut throat environment. Constant changes. Poor management that yelled at staff if they became frustrated or if you asked too many questions. Everyone only thought about themselves. I would not recommend employment here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing
Clinical Nurse II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, április 17.
I worked there for over 25 years and planned to retire there but was forced to move d/t my spouse's job. Wonderful culture, staff, management, and philosophy. Loved my job!
Exciting Place To Work
Nurse Aide I/Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 13.
One never stops learning new things. Every single day there is something to learn. Not every day is going to be a great day. However, the staff in general are awesome and make the work day fly by. I truly love working at WakeMed. I am currently in school for Nursing though, so depending on my school schedule, will depend on if I stay at WakeMed.
Heavy Work Load
Clinical Nurse III (ER) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, április 8.
Management not very helpful, but coworkers great. Long days at work with multiple patients but great teamwork whenever working with the right team. Hardest part of the job is the compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work overall
CLINICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 23.
Great coworkers, very challenging keeping the doctors happy, need more schedule flexibility, management micromanaged employees.
Very diverse work environment.
Great place to work for
Emergency Medical Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 20.
I enjoyed working at Wakemed providing patient care to the patients and comforting their families in their time of need. It really felt good making a difference in the patients' lives while they were enduring a hardship.
Run from this place
Pharmacy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 18.
Horrible management. You can be first to put in for vacation a year in advance and they won't give it to you. If you question anything, they write you up! I was scheduled to be two people repeatedly. When I questioned it, I was told that I was disruptive and they wrote me up. They don't care about the employees or the patients. All I can say is run for your life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
State of the Art Heart Center and Healthcare Hospital system and excellent Physicians.
Patient Registrar Interviewer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Zebulon, NC2018, március 12.
A very fast pace, professional working environment that has many out patient settings and clinics to provide in patient and out patient Medical care for the local community. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping and assisting the patients with their care and needs. The most difficult part would be the flow of patients and trying to handle and process them through the system.
Pro érvek
Seminars and continuing educational opportunities.
Kontra érvek
Limited room for career growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
excellent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, március 7.
excellent hospital in community. I enjoy working with every body,. the workplace culture is super. is a good place to work and to achieve. good environment and good quality standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for food great staff
Food Services Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, március 4.
It was a great place to work with great benefits. It was a good place to meet new people. The patients are very sweet. Food was delicious. Very big place to work.
Great health insurance
Long hrs of work
Move fast
Registered Nurse-Adult Emergency Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, február 19.
A typical day consists of periods of overwhelming boredom, paired with overwhelming insanity that can happen in 15 minutes. High expectation for continuing education
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
Patient Account Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, február 13.
Is working only 3-12hr shifts with 4 days off. Although your schedule is different every week you will have your schedule for at least 1-2 months out so you can plan things outside of work. This is a great starter job.
3-12's ;4 days off
no overtime pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van