WakeMed Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 275 értékelés megmutatása
Yes good place to work
Nurse Aide2 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, december 2.
Typical day at Wake Med could vary because you never know from day to day how busy /slow it will be. Just depends on the patient load how many techs they have for that particular day
PTO from day one
Short breaks
Awesome
Financial Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, november 29.
Great place to work, pay is competitive and the benefits are very good. Great place for work/life balance. Management is fair and genuinely concerned about their employees.
2,0
Horrible Management
Clinical Supervisor and Educator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 26.
Horrible management team, no opportunity to advance. Ridiculous politics. Lots of favoritism and situations where patient care is a safety issue and management doesn't care especially in the adult ED. No one cares.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Great Team
Adult Emergency Department Staff Nurse (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 22.
WakeMed has great some of the best nurses in the country. Very warm, welcoming, and always willing to help you. This team makes you raise the bar personally and professionally. Would recommend them!
Great
CVICU RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 16.
Great opportunities and learning experiences. I have learned more at this hospital than the 2 others I have worked at. The environment is welcoming. It's hard not to succeed here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
have enjoyed team work/spirit in this hospital
Mental Health Technician II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 15.
I have learnt team spirit. The hospital imparts the virtues of diligence, honesty, punctuality, team work/spirit,to all its employees. Education academic excellence is also a highlight, supporting the motto "sky is the limit'. Have always been a pleasure working intros facility.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, however I had to relocate to Texas
Nurse Aide to RN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 10.
Great place to work, however I had to relocate to Texas from North Carolina. Wake\Med offered growth opportunity to its employees. Staff are well trained and supports value of the hospital.
Fun work place
Mental Health Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 9.
Productive and fun workplace. This would include all not just certain staff. All staff will be respected. All staff will respect others choices and treat all with kind words respectable opinions.
On-site Gym
Parking is not secured
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and very nice and caring staff
Constant observer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, szeptember 1.
as a employer at wakemed, i have seen how hard and caring the staff is and how hard they they work to make sure u are healthy and safe before discharge. Everyone is friendly and understanding.
1,0
Horrible place to work
Operating Room RN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 28.
Management is so ineffective and corrupt in the operating room in Raleigh. They have to pay well and give sign on bonuses to trick people into applying.
Pro érvek
It is a good company overall
Kontra érvek
The operating room in Raleigh is horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job
Benefits Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 27.
the people I work with every day - outstanding! I feel very supported by my team and director I enjoy coming to work every day (most every day) and I think it is a wonderful organization
the people
some policies
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really great place to work
Clinical Secretary (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 18.
Wakemed is a great place to work at. They treat you fair and with respect and there is room to advance. the pay is fair and they will pay for school if you are interested in going back to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Echo vascular sonographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 6.
Love the place ! And my friends. Gives a flexible schedule and work with the needs of the employees. Wakeshare is an excellent way of showing appreciation every year
Stressful
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, augusztus 3.
No team players on the floor I worked on, rude RN no help no guidance. Every man is for himself. Never realized how many nurses worked in this field and really not care about people or lives
Munkahelyi kultúra
WakeMed gives you the opportunity to grow professionally.
Staff Nurse/RN Charge PRN (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, augusztus 3.
WakeMed gives you the opportunity to grow professionally, My unit rocks!, everyone is helpful. The hospital lives with it missions and vision. I would re apply if have to move back in this area.
Pro érvek
Excellent team work in my unit
short brakes
very clicky work environment
Staff RN ICU (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 30.
clicky environment with a lot of nepotism, no employee retension, poor work life balance ,hardest part of the job is the work ethic of the younger nurses and then the stromg facortism in the unit
pay
nepotism, work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Not the worst place
Multiple (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 30.
The facility was nice and the coworkers tended to be as well. There are a few people you could not trust but that's always the case.

If you're not a nurse or physician then you are expected to give way to them even if they're in the wrong and clearly against policy.
1,0
Job or family
Environmental Services Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 29.
When it comes to your family versus them, they don't care. They are going to make sure they are covered regardless of what anybody is going thru and have no sympathy at all. I would not recommend nobody to them at all especially after they did me dirty but what goes around comes back to you. They will get theirs one way or another. I do miss being around my co workers well some of them anyway.
Pro érvek
Gives you time to yourself on the way to and from work
About themselves
I love my job
Staffing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 29.
WakeMed has a great national reputation, offers competitive pay and overall positive work culture. I’m in my second position with the organization which is much different than my previous role and still my experience has been an overall positive one.
Pro érvek
Competitive pay, possibility for annual share payout, employer match retirement account
Kontra érvek
Some positions require rotating shifts and availability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
WakeMed PACS Assistant Review
PACS Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, július 28.
Enjoyed the flexibility with my schedule, good benefits and managers. Workplace was fairly monotonous, fellow employees and staff could be difficult to deal with (service/health industry/hospital environment comes with this at times). I learned a lot about the healthcare industry and working in a hospital.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and reasonable pay
Long hours and monotonous
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: WakeMed? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van